April 19, 2024, 06:30:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215987 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »

"Contempt of court filing by Kyron Horman's father accuses Terri Horman of having affair , sexting with husband's high school friend."

Not sure what to make of this - if anything.

http://twitter.com/KGWNews
I must be missing something, how is this contempt of court? She hasn't I don't believe gone where she hasn't, meaning near Kaine, Kitty, James and the gym. IMO, who cares if she is having affair, sexting with husband's high school friend? They are separated, so how is this contempt of court? Unless there was more in the documents that we didn't see, or I don't remember seeing it?

She's in contempt of court because she showed her lover(Michael Cook) the "sealed" court restraining order. It also says Terri attempted to abduct Kiara at the daycare gym on June 28th when Kaine was working out. A gym employee called police.

Thank God for that employee.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2010, 06:04:38 PM »

"The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

At this point the order was not given to Terri so she had the right to take the baby. Perhaps this is why they included the baby into the RO, they feared she was going to take her. They would have to prove she did planned on taking the baby and keep her away from the dad. She could say I was planning on taking my daughter out to lunch...Unless there is something not being said, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »

Oh for petes sakes. Just as I thought this case couldn't turn into more of a soap opera.

I don't know, maybe it was Terri that posted that stufff about Kaine and Micheal cook. This is all stupid at this point. What are they doing to find Kyron!

I agree Tracygirl. Try doing what I did late last night. I tried looking all over the internet to see if there were any developments in the search for Kyron and all I kept getting was anything but that! Where is Kyron?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2010, 06:10:04 PM »

I think Michael Cook is either being "squeezed" or he's "helping" Kaine by being part of this stuff.

Does anyone know what his occupation is?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: July 12, 2010, 06:11:09 PM »

Kyron Horman's Father Said to File for Divorce, Restraining Order Against Wife

By BARBARA PINTO and SARAH NETTER
June 29, 2010

If she went to get her child on the 28 th why didn't they let her he didn't file yet?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2010, 06:12:09 PM »

Watch HLN need to catch up very interesting!Q
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »

They looked very happy when did this change when James was sent away. and is that the same time Teri came off of her meds?
I've been thinking maybe Kaine wasn't kind to her, or wasn't turned on by her once she had the baby.  Her figure changed and some men are really bothered by that when their wives still have their post-delivery body.  It seems like she started slipping, letting things go, and I think she must have been depressed.  She obviously is driven, since she was a body builder, so she could have gotten back into shape pretty quickly if she had the desire.  It could have been that James was driving her nuts (just because he's a teenager) or because he couldn't get along with Kaine.  Maybe he picked on Kyron and Kiara because he was jealous?  It stands to reason that it could have been what started her decline.

On the other hand (I'm just playing devil's advocate here--aka being annoying) if TH has a personality disorder, once she had the baby, she didn't really need James around anymore as "something" of hers. And the behavior would change, not because of PPD, but as a typical personality-disordered type. Once she had Kaine's child, she felt that she was in like Flynn and Kyron was now also just taking up space in what should be "her" house. As for her having cyber-sex with Kaine's high school buddy, that too is typical. The pathological try to cut out all his/her "mark's" or victim's support structure. She'd concentrate on his friends and family members individually, making each feel that they are her only friend; she'd turn everyone against him by playing the victim and making up tales. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd tried to buddy up to Desiree after Kiara was born, and trying to turn her against Kaine.

I saw this very thing happen with my ex-husband. Luckily for him I recognized a sociopath when I met one, forced him to read Ann Rule's "Small Sacrifices", and he was able to escape his disastrous second marriage relatively unscathed, not for lack of her trying her pathological best though. Most importantly, he was able to protect his son from being used as a pawn. Although he was not great husband material (the sneaky philanderer!), he makes a better friend, and he is still my best friend. Sorry for the O/T
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: July 12, 2010, 06:12:22 PM »

Michael Cook FB a/c from Kaine's friend list:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1407043277
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: July 12, 2010, 06:13:12 PM »

This is getting out of control. Where is Kyron? Is anyone searching for him in that Family!? I would be driving around every spare minute I had trying to find out answers. This sexting, Cook thing is like something off of Desperate Housewives. These people are grown adults, with a little boy missing.  How did Kaine find out they were sexting? Cook was a friend of Kaine's yet is going to flirt and conspire against him while his son is missing and with his wife? Terri is looking more and more worse to the public everyday. Why is this dirty laundry being aired? I can only imagine what went on in that household before Kyron went missing. How sad for Kyron. Such a beautiful little boy inside and out. Terri didn't get like this overnight, and there appeared to be signs before hand  according to Desiree and Kaine, yet nothing was done about it. I personally find the comment of Kyron going off to the bathroom without telling anyone RUDE. Why would a mother post that about her child. I would have realized he was not there and waited or at least taken another picture.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: July 12, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »

and we thought no one could top the Anthonys or the Cummings....  These people are unbelievable.  All shock and awe aside if that is even possible at this point, seems like Michael Cook knows a whole lot about both of them, to me that should raise a little suspicion toward him.  Cook seems to have put himself smack dab in the middle of these two.  Both Kaine and Terri had a copy of the sealed order didn't they.  It's also possible Cook has a wife that found this stuff, IDK.

I'm ready to throw a bag of rocks at all of them, IMO they could care less if Kyron is found or not!!!!!!!!!!!!  Another thing I don't believe you can abduct your own child until custody etc has been established. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 12, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »

I think Michael Cook is either being "squeezed" or he's "helping" Kaine by being part of this stuff.

It is possible Titch.....at this point anything is possible.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 12, 2010, 06:18:01 PM »

Kyron Horman's Father Said to File for Divorce, Restraining Order Against Wife

By BARBARA PINTO and SARAH NETTER
June 29, 2010

If she went to get her child on the 28 th why didn't they let her he didn't file yet?

I think he must have told the employes there to not allow the baby to go with her mom.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 12, 2010, 06:18:09 PM »

It is possible Titch.....at this point anything is possible.

Is he an actor? Ie: Could he be involved in theater, or a member of his family in theater?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #353 on: July 12, 2010, 06:18:44 PM »

The actual court documents are here:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

READ: Court motion for contempt charge

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: July 12, 2010, 06:18:52 PM »

Court doc: Kaine wants Terri Horman held in contempt, accused of sexual affair.
Titch I am behind about 4 pages HAD to do some work, apoligize if asked and answered already.....HOW can she be held in contempt of court for having an affair, never heard of that one....

I guess now we know if the mutual friend was the boyfriend why he remained mutual and visiting the house.

Will say it again getting really bad feeling about Kyron, and am very sad....flashback to Caylee Anthony?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #355 on: July 12, 2010, 06:20:32 PM »

Oh for petes sakes. Just as I thought this case couldn't turn into more of a soap opera.

I don't know, maybe it was Terri that posted that stufff about Kaine and Micheal cook. This is all stupid at this point. What are they doing to find Kyron!
I'm with you. Seems really strange to me that Kaine's good friend is doing all this with Terri.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 12, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-accuses-terri-of-contempt-with-michael-cook/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman Accuses Terri of Contempt With Michael Cook
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 12, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Court motion for contempt charge at above link.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #358 on: July 12, 2010, 06:21:42 PM »

Now they are reporting that:

The order says that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where Cook took photos the document, which included Kaine's new address. It also states that Cook Google mapped the address.

does it sound like somebody is "squeezing" Michael Cook?  how else would Kaine find out? does LE think he's an accomplice?

That is what I am thinking. Or Cook was used to gather information?
Until I get other info, that is what I'm thinking, Cook was used to gather info.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: July 12, 2010, 06:22:28 PM »

Article has been updated to state this:

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

Terri was accused in the document of trying to "abduct" the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara from a daycare gym on June 28, after a gym clerk called police while Kaine was working out.

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with Kiara.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
how would she be able to go anywhere without thinking she was being followed?  she should have anticipated her every move would be watched.  she is really stupid to be sexting too, who wouldn't expect that their phones would be tapped, their texts?  she's not too bright if this stuff is true.

They keep updating it. It now reads:

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends and tried to abduct the couple's 20-month-old child.

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

The documents show that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with Kiara.

DETAILS: Terri agrees to leave house

Documents in the case alleged Terri at one point also tried to hire a man to kill Kaine. The documents made public Monday showed that Terri was accused of making "sexual overtures" to the potential hitman, similar to those she made to Cook.

This says that Terri was making "overtures" to Cook - doesn't say he returned them.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.