April 24, 2024, 06:03:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216103 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 12, 2010, 06:43:08 PM »

Brandi

TY

Also in it, it states that MC took pics with his cell phone of the RO and showed it to 2 other people iirc.

And LE is the one that told either Kaine or his lawyer.

What a mess.

OS

That's an understatement and WHERE IS KYRON?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 12, 2010, 06:48:26 PM »

Brandi

TY

Also in it, it states that MC took pics with his cell phone of the RO and showed it to 2 other people iirc.

What a mess.

OS

What a mess indeed.

I am relatively sure Michael Cook told LE who those two other people are. I wonder how many people those two told?

I am disturbed that all this shows that Terri was more interested in herself and Kiara than in finding Kyron.

This all speaks very loudly to me that she is involved in his disappearance. She knows. JMO.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 12, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »

The actual court documents are here:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

READ: Court motion for contempt charge

OS

Why would the court give Terri Kaine's address etc if she is the one he is afraid of killing him or having him killed?????????  I thought that was one reason why it was sealed.  Is he going to now move back to his former residence with no fear of her knowing where he is?  No wonder he said LE was going to have heavy obligations this week. oh yeah and everything I said is JMO.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #383 on: July 12, 2010, 06:49:09 PM »

IF TH files an appeal, it could/would lead to depositions, in depos anything can be asked related to anything going all the way back to childhood. But namely about Kyron's disappearance.

That might be why she didn't file. dunno

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 12, 2010, 06:49:12 PM »

Where the hell is Kyron! What does this have to do with the case to find him? I don't want to read about an ugly divorce and she was doing him and he was doing her, quite frankly I don't give a darn. All I want to know, Is this cook fellow involved in helping Terri disappear Kyron! If so where? If not, then I dont' care who she is texting sexy pics too.

Everything else is just adults acting stupid. imo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: July 12, 2010, 06:50:07 PM »

Rob - read the doc, police obtained the information and shared it with Kaine. 

just got in a little bit ago. Thanks for the heads up.

some of us are forced to play 36 holes of golf < snicker >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 12, 2010, 06:53:48 PM »

snipped

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of graphic sexual activity since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman. Kaine told authorities that Terri and Cook did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance and were now in a relationship.
How does Kaine know this? Why would this guy who never knew Terri well before this start a tawdry affair, while his friends son is missing, with his friends wife I ask myself. Something is really off. Either Terri is a total sociopath, or she is being set up. Was this guy flirting with her to get info. for Kaine?

She doesn't miss a beat lol

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 12, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »

omg klaas, i feel really bad. can you please please please delete that last part of my last post. i'm feeling guilty for adding that. please. i'm sorry. it's beneath me to put that. i'm classier than to get so mad that i'd type something so trashy.

Fixed it
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:04:32 PM by klaasend » Logged
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 12, 2010, 06:55:45 PM »

The way I read that document is that the police notified Kaine what was going on between TH and MC.  I don't read it that MC set this up with KH to shed TH in an even worse light. 

I also read it that she didn't even know MC prior to Kyron's disappearance so that means she started this fling AFTER Kyron went missing (either that or Kaine didn't know she knew him).  Wow.  Just wow.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 12, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »

I just can't imagine the guilt the parents must have right now. Considering they believe Terri has a hand in this and they allowed her to take care of him. I bet they are beating themselves up daily. I bet they have relived every moment that could have been a sign to them that they should have paid attention to more closely.

You know who else must feel horribly? The teacher because if she had just questioned why he was not there just a little more, then maybe he would have been found.

So many woulda's, coulda's, shoulda's in this case. Meanwhile we have this little lost boy who was a victim of those around him I feel and I bet all he wants right now is to be found and come back home.

Exactly..you stated that very well. 

But in the end ..they know someone else is responsible and probably had help to take Kyron away.   This looks like a change of hands the day he disappeared..the missing link needs to step up and step forward now...LE will be kinder now then they will be in the end.

Also ..I believe that if Terri had no part in this she would have stepped up to the 5 day frame of filing ..to file a counter plea to get her daughter back.  There is a reason why she is not doing this..my thoughts..she doesn't want to address the issue of a hit on Kaine which is the basis for the children's custody and the need to return to the comfort of the family home.

Why would she not address the issue of a hit on Kaine if it was fiction?  She surely has a high powered attorney.  If she was the loving Mom she proposed to be..why isn't she screaming for the need to have her daughter with her?
Number 14 is the one that stands out to me stating in my words here---She used the same language and overtures to lure this MC as she used on the LS.
I don't understand why they are pushing her this hard I am getting a sick feeling that Kyron is in grave danger or the other I don't want to say. 
Seems they want EVERYONE to know what she has/is doing to stop the coddling of friends and family?  Push her to the brink, but if what is alledged in the new document is 100% accurate, she has lost it and has no intention of turning back now....
all JMO
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #390 on: July 12, 2010, 06:56:37 PM »

Brandi

TY

What a mess.

OS

That's an understatement and WHERE IS KYRON?

OH I know, he is lost in all of this, has been for awhile now IMO.

I wrote a long rant about all of this last nite, decided to take 5 and sit on it, reread it this morning and decided not to post.

Poor Kyron

OS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #391 on: July 12, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »

Where the hell is Kyron! What does this have to do with the case to find him? I don't want to read about an ugly divorce and she was doing him and he was doing her, quite frankly I don't give a darn. All I want to know, Is this cook fellow involved in helping Terri disappear Kyron! If so where? If not, then I dont' care who she is texting sexy pics too.

Everything else is just adults acting stupid. imo
I don't care either, if Cook isn't involved with Kyron's disappearance, why does this all need to come out? Did Kaine and Cook have a fight, and Cook went after Terri, or is he going undercover to get info for Kaine?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 12, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »

WTH! Why would somebody even get involved with her, knowing that her stepson is missing & she's being implicated all over the place! Eff this! How the hell could somebody make a mockery of Kyron's disappearance? He is a small little innocent child! He matters! Why would somebody do this, no matter the reason?

I think they knew each other prior but can only prove a sexual relationship with the pics fromthe texts
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:53:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 12, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »

I wonder how many people despise Terri right now. I hope James' dad throws out the tvs...keep him busy with those horses. Thank GOD he has his step mom to keep him involved in 4H. Poor kid...all of 'em... Wow.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 12, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »

Cook denies sexual relations
In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.
Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.
Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.
"She wanted to find out where Kiara was," Cook told KGW.
"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2010, 06:59:00 PM »

page 10, line 17 - http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf
Law enforcement has informed Petitioner that the materials supporting this relationship have been obtained and clarified b interviews with Mr. Cook include hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress....
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2010, 07:00:48 PM »

TracyGirl, I'm so mad at myself that I typed something so trashy. OMGosh, I let my anger show. You quoted me & now I'm sticking my head in the sand to hide my embarassment! I type the way I speak, which is fast & most of the time before thinking...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 12, 2010, 07:01:36 PM »

KPTV's take on the document:

Kyron's Father Wants Stepmom Held In Contempt
POSTED: 3:04 pm PDT July 12, 2010
UPDATED: 3:50 pm PDT July 12, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of Kyron Horman accused his wife of sharing a sealed restraining order and having an affair with a man he's known since high school, according to court documents.

The records released Monday ask Terri Horman to appear in court to defend herself against the claims she violated a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman last month. No hearing has been set.

"As set forth in more detail below, Petitioner (Kaine Horman) has learned that Respondent (Terri Horman) gave an unauthorized party(ies) access to the documents and/or information in the court file. Petitioner is unaware of the extend of who else is aware of the contents of the court file," wrote Laura Rackner, Kaine Horman's lawyer, in the court documents.

Rackner wrote that Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer signed an order to restrict access to the restraining order against Kyron's stepmother on June 28. The restraining order was made public July 8 except for parts containing information about addresses and the couple's 19-month-old daughter.

"Respondent's dissemination of this information to an authorized party(ies) is detrimental to Petitioner and the children's safety, and could affect the interests and safety of other family members," the lawyer wrote.

Authorities told Kaine Horman's lawyer that Michael Cook, a high school friend of the 36-year-old father, had "multiple contacts via phone calls, text messages and personal contacts" with his wife since the day Kyron disappeared from his northwest Portland grade school.

Pictures of the restraining order were found on Cook's cell phone, according to documents, and that Terri Horman allowed this and pointed out "particular sections that were noteworthy" to her.

Cook told investigators he provided information regarding the documents to at least two other people.

The address where Kaine Horman was staying was photographed, the lawyer wrote, and a search of Cook's cell phone also revealed a Google Maps search of the address later performed by Cook.

Cook told authorities he got the address from the documents but never went there, the records state.

The newly released documents also accuse Terri Horman of having an affair with Cook. Kaine Horman doesn't know when the relationship began, according to his attorney, but it appears it turned sexual on or about June 30 -- four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the couple's northwest Portland home.

Members of law enforcement informed Kaine Horman the materials supporting the relationship were uncovered, including hundreds of text messages and photographs of Terri Horman in "various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." The pair were "sexting" on and after June 30, the documents state.

"While Respondent, at times, references the fact that she misses both children, Kiara and Kyron, the significant majority of the material deals with social and personal matters between Mr. Cook and Respondent and belies that assertion," according to court documents.

In the records, Kaine Horman also accuses Terri Horman of going to a gym "looking to 'abduct'" the couple's daughter from the facility's day care while he was working out.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2010, 07:01:40 PM »

I believe LE is using every legal tactic they can to get TH arrested. I hope if they have evidence she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance I hope it works to gain more evidence and finally nail her to the wall.

OS

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 12, 2010, 07:02:06 PM »

The police advise Kaine to move out as he is in danger from Terri.
They then provide the address of Kaine to Terri.
When Kaine moves back in the house, Terri and all her MFH BF's will know where  Kaine is ???

So, she showed the doc to MC, so what ? Was he in danger from MC who was his friend ?
Is this all they have on this woman ? Plus the he said she said 'exting thing, after Kyron goes missing.
WHO CARES ? Where is Kyron and what does this have to do with the main event here ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.