March 29, 2024, 08:14:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 214987 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »

Thanks Klaas!
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »

KGW- We have a new statement from Kyron Horman's parents.. putting it together for the 5pm broadcast.

It was cancelled. Reason-law enforcement decisions will be heavy in the coming week.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2010, 09:40:31 PM »

Back at the end of the other thread it was mentioned again that there is no known personal info about DY and, IMO, there never will be.  Her husband is LE and personal info about LE families is kept quiet, it's a safety issue.
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »

actually I need to correct myself on the last post they did release a little more than I implied

Kaine and Desiree released this statement:

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron. All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week."

They additionally thanked everyone for keeping Kyron's story front and center.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »

KGW- We have a new statement from Kyron Horman's parents.. putting it together for the 5pm broadcast.

It was cancelled. Reason-law enforcement decisions will be heavy in the coming week.

Now I'm really curious as to what it was
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2010, 09:46:55 PM »

TY

I can quit clicking that site..

Wonder what that exactly means? odd wording IMO.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2010, 09:48:50 PM »

I found this by a poster up in Oregon under an article. Does anyone know who this Michael Cook is?

So kaine is still pretending terri took Kyron and "Kyron is still alive" - so who does he think is taking care of him??? Obviously terri is under 24/7 surveillance so why are they not trying to track down her friends / family that may be involved if they think terri is involved. Oh - that's right - kaine "isn't qualified" to even look for Kyron and "he may get lost" or "destroy evidence"

Obviously if Kyron is found alive, he will tell who did what and where he was. Of course by kaine continuing to tell people Kyron is alive, he can continue to gaslight and put pressure on terri.

Likely kaines boyfriend (michael cook?) has Kyrton and he is going to move as soon as his divorce is settled - and take both kids with him. Likely a name change for all.

Does kaine think he will get all the community property because he told the judge he THINKS terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance??? If the judge forces terri to move out, kaine will likely be forced to pay $$$ for her rent.

michael cook is supposedly kaine's buddy - yet after kaine files the restraining order / divorce papers michael cook was seen bringing supplies to terri --- I still want to know more about that guy. I've thought he was involved since day one.

Posted on Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house on July 08, 2010, 10:07PM

That's a really ugly thing to post about a man who has a missing child, and I sincerely doubt it's true.
I refuse to participate in that.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2010, 09:56:23 PM »

trying not to stack to much
Kaine had already seen the exhibit at home. He had a job.....in fact.....he was the only person in the household working at the time supporting the family. An Intel employee on another site said that they had meetings on Friday mornings...maybe that's true, and they are mandatory. But Kaine did see the Tree Frog project, and complimented his son on it before he left that morning.

I would also like to comment on a post made by someone on the last thread that Kaine was in control of  who spoke to the media and that the family did not speak because he said not to. This  is one of those rumors that got started on the internet. He asked his co-workers not to speak to the media early in the case, and I'm sure LE was directing him at that time. Since no one knew what they were facing, to have the media get involved could have caused harm to Kyron, and it certainly does muddy the waters to have people telling the media what LE was asking them about during their interviews. That information did not need to be in the public arena. Just look at the harm the e-mail release has caused because it was taken out of context of the situation at the time it was written.

cant find the story at the moment, but kaine said terrie was already in the house, when he got home, he kissed the baby,grabbed food,worked.
 just sounds like he expected TH to maybe not be home yet

im trying to understand ,and kyrons bio parents are under a huge stress,
but they take their time about what they will say when they say it,
stands to reason they would chose their wording of the statements,
 just as carefully, yet a lot of times thats way off to me
guess they are their own proof readers, for their statements

this whole dam case is just odd, to h311 with their words where is kyron

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »

This is an excellent timeline created to go back if you forgot something....
this is what has bothered me among so many things snipped from provided link:

Wednesday, June 9
Early a.m. Search and rescue crews resume looking.

Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Hormon family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."
(Edit to change color from red to blue)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:38:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2010, 10:01:09 PM »

actually I need to correct myself on the last post they did release a little more than I implied

Kaine and Desiree released this statement:

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron. All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week."

They additionally thanked everyone for keeping Kyron's story front and center.

hi Starlit, would you have the link to that, and welcome

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2010, 10:06:32 PM »

I'm sorry I don't have a link ATM. I heard those exact words with my ears. The News guy read that off. As soon as I find it online I will post it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2010, 10:10:26 PM »

I'm sorry I don't have a link ATM. I heard those exact words with my ears. The News guy read that off. As soon as I find it online I will post it.

Thanks Starlit
.  Was it the Hormans that indicated LE would have a busy week this week or was it the broadcaster?  Also did they clearly say THIS week in that maybe someone was going to happen THIS week?  TIA
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2010, 10:11:06 PM »

This is an excellent timeline created to go back if you forgot something....
this is what has bothered me among so many things snipped from provided link:

Wednesday, June 9
Early a.m. Search and rescue crews resume looking.

Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Hormon family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."
(Edit to change color from red to blue)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Thanks for the links D. On the one hand, it is odd that Terri chose THAT afternoon to post the pictures of Kyron on facebook. Yet, if you look at it another way, it makes sense as she allegedly took the photos that morning.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:39:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2010, 10:18:45 PM »

They showed a written statement on the screen and that is what it said word for word. The broadcaster just read it aloud and then he moved on. It was very quick.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2010, 10:20:11 PM »

I meant to add to the above post.....the Intel employee claim about meetings is not a fact.It has not been established as the truth.

Respect your views as this is all any of us have at this moment, I like many am just stating what bothers me and or them, brainstorming if you want to call it. 
Also the fact he didn't go to the display totally get it went to work may have set it up the prior night surely helped him make it saw the finished product etc. etc., don't think I asked or questioned in reference to the project, I questioned if Kaine was off work early why didn't he, nor Desiree the biological mother who was to have Kyron for the weekend or however long not attended said talent show, along with all the other "why's". For that matter Terri no one had made plans to attend talent show.
Believe my question directed at/towards Kaine was merely wondering why he nor any family members attended the talent show if indeed Kyron was to be in said talent show.
Speaking for myself I am not throwing stones at ANY member of this family bio parent or step parent, I just see something not fitting in this neat little package of terror, instability, and maybe crazy they want to put Terri into.
If Kaine didn't instruct Intel via the email who did?  If Kaine and family didn't release this information who might have?---Wednesday, June 9
snipped from>>>>http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2010, 10:20:16 PM »

Klaas, Wyks, anybody...Does anyone have the name of the guy that called in the "white truck sighting"?..I mean, off the top of your head w/o going through the last thread... please?
Wasn't it James Kelley?  James M. Kelley?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2010, 10:21:03 PM »

They showed a written statement on the screen and that is what it said word for word. The broadcaster just read it aloud and then he moved on. It was very quick.

Thanks Starlit
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2010, 10:22:43 PM »

It's understandable then why there is no mention of it on their site.

However, Wayne Havrelly of KGW did tweet that they were going to show it on the 5 PM news.

He has not explained that via tweets yet. I tweeted him asking about it, will post if I get an answer.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »

thanks sebastian, and d
happy they are updating , hadnt checked for awhile
work is early c ya, maybe kyron will be home in the morn

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2010, 10:26:22 PM »

I'm going through 911 calls & ran across something...Is it normal for 911 calls to be placed in the same immediate area as the Horman home over a period of time? I mean, it doesn;t seem like their immediate normally has these types of calls...just sayin'...

Please refer to the following link:
http://portland.everyblock.com/city-911-calls/locations/zipcodes/97231/by-date/2010-01-01,2010-07-11/

Note on site:
ABOUT CITY 911 CALLS SUMMARY
All calls to Portland's 911 dispatch system — ranging from reports of animal problems to stolen vehicles — are published by the city. In this section of EveryBlock, you can find out what calls to 911 were made near you. The city notes that it only publishes "closed, non-confidential" calls. Each report includes the location of the call, the time and date it was made, a short description of what was reported (smoke in area, hazardous conditions, automatic fire alarms, etc.), the responding agency (Portland Police, Portland Fire, etc.) and a unique identification number for each call.

Note that the city says it updates some calls. When that happens, we will update the record on EveryBlock.

This is Terri's 1st 911 call (Note - 15700-15800 Block):

This is from the 21st of June (Note - 16300-16400 Block):

Now look at this from March 29th (Note - 16200-16300 Block):

Keep in mind that not all calls are in here if they're not closed cases, etc, but this is crazy! They live in area where not alot of stuff goes on. How ironic is it that I just pulled off 3 911 calls that happened within 3 months of one another. Area Check in March, Area Check June 21st, then the Threat call on June 29th! Maybe the "Area Check" calls were bc somebody was spotted in that area that seemed "strange" so people called it in? IDK. But I do find it highly suspiscious. I mean, think about it - the 1600 block is where Tanner lives - he is Kyron's best friend! Could somebody have been scouting out both of these kids? Only being hypothetical but it sure does seem strange. I'm trying to keep an open mind, so I woke up today & said I'm gonna go in another direction just to play the "what if" game. Now I'm really wondering WHAT IF!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.