April 19, 2024, 11:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215956 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #400 on: July 12, 2010, 07:02:20 PM »

Cook denies sexual relations
In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.
Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.
Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.
"She wanted to find out where Kiara was," Cook told KGW.
"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
"I'm a pretty straight shooter, I didn't have sex with her."   WTH, yeah you are a real jewel of a guy, you did the rest but of course we have to deny the sex part, usual, and most people don't buy that bs.  While all this makes for juicy gossip, it sure would be great to find out where Kyron is.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: July 12, 2010, 07:04:54 PM »

page 10, line 17 - http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf
Law enforcement has informed Petitioner that the materials supporting this relationship have been obtained and clarified b interviews with Mr. Cook include hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress....
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 12, 2010, 07:05:52 PM »

Where the hell is Kyron! What does this have to do with the case to find him? I don't want to read about an ugly divorce and she was doing him and he was doing her, quite frankly I don't give a darn. All I want to know, Is this cook fellow involved in helping Terri disappear Kyron! If so where? If not, then I dont' care who she is texting sexy pics too.

Everything else is just adults acting stupid. imo

IMHO...it's not really about the divorce specifically at this point. LE is not concerned about that portion of the case because that's a civil matter. Unraveling Terri's web of deceit is what may lead them to Kyron, and all of that is interwoven.
I think Kaine is concerned about protecting his baby daughter Kiara. She is also at risk from Terri, who obviously had no respect for the original RO. If something happened to Kiara....that would not help Kyron. And it certainly would not be good for the baby either. At some point, both children became at risk.
LE is sharing this info with Kaine because obviously there is a reason for them to want to protect Kaine and his daughter. They assessed the situation as a threat.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: July 12, 2010, 07:06:06 PM »

Do we have a full name for Michael Cook?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: July 12, 2010, 07:07:57 PM »

I think eveyrone needs to step back a moment and wait to see what this is all about. 

I agree TG.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #405 on: July 12, 2010, 07:08:08 PM »

Michelle Sargona on JVM just said she spoke with a Michael Cook last week.

That MC told her he was a friend of KH's, that they had been estranged (strange word to me but whatever) for a long time, reconnected about 8 to 9 months ago. When Kyron went missing MC going involved in helping to find Kyron.

MC said he was going to Wash DC, has not been able to get in contact with him on cell since.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 12, 2010, 07:08:24 PM »

They looked very happy when did this change when James was sent away. and is that the same time Teri came off of her meds?

They did look very happy here. 

And IIRC, we do not have confirmation either way that Terri ever was on any meds.  Hearsay until it's confirmed by LE or her atty or Terri herself.  IMO. 

To me this photo looks like the photgrapher had to place everyone in a comfortable person to get the happy family shot he wanted..and they wanted.  Notice Kyron by Dad..full of joy..notice step brother James..Terri's own bio son.. looks like someone told him to to do the laying on of the hand..I feel he always knew his mother was not Mommy perfect.

I also recall that he was ther after the first Poly.. and was on the phone with bio Dad saying Terri told everyone at home that she didn't pass..per bio-dad of James..he heard Terri screaming in the background that he idn't need to tell everyone that..otr something similiar.  Bio -dad, per his statement to press..said enoug of this sh#t and went and picked up James .

Now come on..all bio parents of kids in Terri's charge..think she is deceptive, per LE, and now James father was not putting up with Terri yelling at James for telling his bio what she herself had told them when she got home from the poly. 

Who do you think is  controlling now?  I will say Terri. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: July 12, 2010, 07:11:05 PM »

This has turned into a segment, not the blog here, but what LE are doing fit for Jerry Springer's show.
I also heard that she wore brown shoes with black pants in June. ! With a white t-shirt. OMG is this what Kaine / LE etc is wasting his time on ? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: July 12, 2010, 07:11:21 PM »

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.
Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.
Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
"I'm a pretty straight shooter, I didn't have sex with her."   WTH, yeah you are a real jewel of a guy, you did the rest but of course we have to deny the sex part, usual, and most people don't buy that bs.  While all this makes for juicy gossip, it sure would be great to find out where Kyron is.

Michael Cook from the article above:

Michael Cook and his wife

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: July 12, 2010, 07:12:58 PM »

Now they are reporting that:

The order says that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where Cook took photos the document, which included Kaine's new address. It also states that Cook Google mapped the address.

does it sound like somebody is "squeezing" Michael Cook?  how else would Kaine find out? does LE think he's an accomplice?

That is what I am thinking. Or Cook was used to gather information?
Until I get other info, that is what I'm thinking, Cook was used to gather info.

According to court docs, Michael Cook showed pictures of the sealed court RO to at least 2 other individuals. Terri also asked Cook to lie to HER own attorney about going to Cook's residence.
LE pointed out that this sexual behavior resembles sexual overatures with the man she attempted to hire to murder Kaine.
Hundreds of sexts, pictures of Terri and Cook in various stages of undress and sexual activity.
Of the hundreds of texts, there are only a few of Terri mentioning missing Kiara and Kyron which belies that assertion.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: July 12, 2010, 07:14:36 PM »

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

Even more :::shockedmonkey:::  Who does something like this when a child is missing?  Oy

Excellent point!

They began June 30, it says.

What I see ..since June 30th..is a woman that does not care about her daughter, does not care about her husband , does not care about her son James, and does not care about where Kyron is..it's all about Terri.  Good loud..she is anothe Casey Anthony....get rid of the problem and party on....I doubt Kaine was too much in the mood for sex since his son was missing..he has been trying to find him.  Terri has done everything but try to find Kyron.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: July 12, 2010, 07:16:20 PM »

I saw a few monks and monkettes saying this reminded them of Caylee's or Haleigh's case(s). I understand that made them think of the lying. Really I do.

I would beg to differ and say this is really totally in line with Madeleine McCanns - minus the sordid tales of sex, (there were all kinds of allegations of swapping there too) and technology that just didn't hammer down a suspect to a locale in Portugal. Everything else seems the same. For those that didn't follow that nightmare there where all kinds of crazies involved and people placed on boards - ala Aruba. It was a nightmare and Maddy is no where to be seen.

There is so much confusion here that I seriously doubt this will ever be solved. I am truly sorry to say that. I know that we all want HOPE as our eternal guiding light. Our light that makes all the wrongs right.

The one difference was Gerry and Kate stayed together. Some said to seal their bond of deceit and others said it made them stronger. As I said at the time, I don't like Gerry and Kate, I don't want them as my neighbors, my GPs, or my family. I don't think they are good people. I only cared about Maddy. And at a certain point you have to forget about all the dregs in a case and remember Kyron. I don't know when that point will come - but it will at some point when the soap opera dies down. And I see that here too. I see alot of hatred in both directions. For the record I don't hate Kaine - just don't like him. I can't really hate anyone, and certain not someone I have never met.

These kind of cases arise and it would literally take the Hand of God to solve. At this point that's what this case needs. I think and feel it is highly probable that Kyron is deceased, and Terri is involved. Very involved. I also can't rule out that there is an unknown pedophile involved. I also can't rule out that Kaine doesn't knows exactly what happened and his going to the gym has left a bad taste in my mouth. If my child was missing - I would be employing every tactic I could to find him. That would include publicly humiliating Terri, giving Mr Oaks a scent to work with, looking myself, getting all of my friends to help how ever they could, hiring a private detective - I would not rest. Going the the gym - repeatedly - tells me Kyron is deceased.

The reason that Terri could careless is because there is nothing to find, nothing that will clear her. The reason that Kaine workouts and is not at the police station morning, noon and night is because he knows in his heart his wife.

He's not a good guy in my opinion, but I don't know the man. I just observed him from a far and if I was missing I would hope my dad would put more into finding me than he did his workouts.

For all those those that will continue to follow this case - I have some advice - if you will allow me, that's all this is - you will be hearing more horrible things and it will make your blood boil. I've seen this kinda case before. It's not pretty. This takes a strong stomach and a hard shell. Don't take too much personally - cause we all know that you truly care that a child is missing. Everyone knows that.

When all is said and done - just try to remember the kind of people that you are dealing with here and thank God these are not your family members. This could go on for quite some time to come so try to remember that you are really here on SM for Kyron and the missing.

Thanks for listening, and maybe heading this advice.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 12, 2010, 07:16:49 PM »

A real diamond in the rough......NOT!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 12, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »

Good luck, Mr. Houze, if you decide to keep this client.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #414 on: July 12, 2010, 07:17:42 PM »

Good grief!  The guy reminds me of Bill Clinton!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 12, 2010, 07:17:49 PM »

I agree Gypsy....controlling, devious and deceptive.

I also agree with os...LE is trying to find a way to get Terri to tell what she knows about Kyron.  The Contempt charge is another tool they are using.

Now we know why there was no presser with the family.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:59 PM »

TracyGirl, I'm so mad at myself that I typed something so trashy. OMGosh, I let my anger show. You quoted me & now I'm sticking my head in the sand to hide my embarassment! I type the way I speak, which is fast & most of the time before thinking...

Sorry,

Klaas can you delete my posting please. I will rewrite what I wrote. Didn't quite come out right anyway. I don't want a fellow poster to be embarrassed.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 12, 2010, 07:20:10 PM »

The police advise Kaine to move out as he is in danger from Terri.
They then provide the address of Kaine to Terri.
When Kaine moves back in the house, Terri and all her MFH BF's will know where  Kaine is ???

So, she showed the doc to MC, so what ? Was he in danger from MC who was his friend ?
Is this all they have on this woman ? Plus the he said she said 'exting thing, after Kyron goes missing.
WHO CARES ? Where is Kyron and what does this have to do with the main event here ?

Exactly!!!  I asked this same question several posts back.  I'm glad someone else is seeing the absurdity of the whole thing!!! 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #418 on: July 12, 2010, 07:21:27 PM »

Someone asked how Kaine knew about the text messages - that's easy. Her phone is being monitored and the police are getting a hard copy of her phone transactions as they occur. This is real time in case she contacts who may have Kyron. The police shared that info with Kaine.

Or

Kaine got the bill and there is a detailed layout of her calls and the text message receiver. The receiver would be the number that she sent the texts to, however, it would not have the actually texts themselves, just the number where she sent them, so the police have shared that info contained within the text with Kaine.

is that common?  even if they don't suspect Kaine of anything, I am surprised they would share that information with him
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: July 12, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »

one more post - This is a Mike cook. No idea if this is THE Michael Cook or if THE Michael Cook has multiple facebook sites.

Original search page I left open in case it went poof

It was still there when I checked again -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.