April 19, 2024, 05:34:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215986 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 12, 2010, 07:49:19 PM »

Now I can't get anywhere from here, not one link is working for me. ugg this is frustrating. so here I sit, stuck with no place to go
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 12, 2010, 07:49:35 PM »

fyi - the forensic astro charts are amazing! my favorite. pretty interesting stuff, huh? klaas, wish there were some here on sm..hinthint...
Where would a monkey find forensic astro charts?

They are actually over at Websleuths.  I can't help but read them because the astrologists there do such an amazing job.

Kyron's thread at the forensic astro's at WS

Tuba is one of the best over there, IMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106417

Thank you!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #442 on: July 12, 2010, 07:51:09 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

This comment sums up SM.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51314&page=19

Poster: Close # 543

Originally Posted by Jeana 

If this crazy mofo is sending pics of herself nekkid and texting sexual messages AFTER June 4th then she is seriously out of her freaking mind. Her attorney needs to REMOVE her cell phone from her possession and duct tape her ash to a chair. WTF is this female thinking??????

She is like a one woman circus. Loses a second grader, hires someone to kill the dad, 911 calls and restraining orders, now cheating after the fact and sexting??????

If her attorney is as smart as he's supposed to be, he'll return that retainer and call it a day.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 12, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »

here's the myspace...i think:
http://www.myspace.com/75michael75

what a douche. very sorry but i'm really sick of this...who isn't? where the hell's kyron? wtf terri! the italian's comin' out & i might even give ya the evil eye...taking a step away...

No, this is it

http://www.myspace.com/308805958
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #444 on: July 12, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/9/b/1/9b1119a0-dc0a-4e2c-9310-7d77ea735181/sleazy.pdf

Attorney responds to motion to get TH out of the house.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: July 12, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »

Ermmmm... if I may....

Could everyone just take 5 minutes and relax, rewind, regroup, breathe??

Let's think about it's really all about  ------>  Kyron: 

Godspeed, little man. 

Song played at his vigil on Friday night.  Ya's REALLY need to hear this, IMO.  It may help everyone be able to breathe and refocus again. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqaBof47pmY

Oh, Wyks, I can't stop crying right now. That's just so beautiful.

I so agree Scatty.  :*( 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 12, 2010, 07:56:00 PM »

This is getting out of control. Where is Kyron? Is anyone searching for him in that Family!? I would be driving around every spare minute I had trying to find out answers. This sexting, Cook thing is like something off of Desperate Housewives. These people are grown adults, with a little boy missing.  How did Kaine find out they were sexting? Cook was a friend of Kaine's yet is going to flirt and conspire against him while his son is missing and with his wife? Terri is looking more and more worse to the public everyday. Why is this dirty laundry being aired? I can only imagine what went on in that household before Kyron went missing. How sad for Kyron. Such a beautiful little boy inside and out. Terri didn't get like this overnight, and there appeared to be signs before hand  according to Desiree and Kaine, yet nothing was done about it. I personally find the comment of Kyron going off to the bathroom without telling anyone RUDE. Why would a mother post that about her child. I would have realized he was not there and waited or at least taken another picture.

ITA..but this photo op was all about Kiara..THE alter ego of Terri.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 12, 2010, 07:57:07 PM »

Now I can't get anywhere from here, not one link is working for me. ugg this is frustrating. so here I sit, stuck with no place to go

Try a reboot, Tracygirl.

Or at least close and reopen your browser.

But I'd reboot if i were you.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 12, 2010, 07:58:25 PM »

Now they are reporting that:

The order says that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where Cook took photos the document, which included Kaine's new address. It also states that Cook Google mapped the address.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

does it sound like somebody is "squeezing" Michael Cook?  how else would Kaine find out? does LE think he's an accomplice?

That is what I am thinking. Or Cook was used to gather information?
Until I get other info, that is what I'm thinking, Cook was used to gather info.

According to court docs, Michael Cook showed pictures of the sealed court RO to at least 2 other individuals. Terri also asked Cook to lie to HER own attorney about going to Cook's residence.
LE pointed out that this sexual behavior resembles sexual overatures with the man she attempted to hire to murder Kaine.
Hundreds of sexts, pictures of Terri and Cook in various stages of undress and sexual activity.
Of the hundreds of texts, there are only a few of Terri mentioning missing Kiara and Kyron which belies that assertion.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

BBM
That statement by LE.....the fact that they noted similarities....it's scary.
Was she grooming this guy, and planning to ask him to murder Kaine? 

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 12, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »

Thank you, OS!

(I said earlier I wanted to see this. LOL)

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #450 on: July 12, 2010, 08:00:30 PM »

Explosive new revelations?

It seems like everything and the kitchen sink is being tossed at TH now. I am curious how it is that these alleged sext messages, photos of the sealed documents etc are becoming known?
Did someone steal the guys cell phone or what?

I bet the wife found out....
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #451 on: July 12, 2010, 08:02:18 PM »

This is getting out of control. Where is Kyron? Is anyone searching for him in that Family!? I would be driving around every spare minute I had trying to find out answers. This sexting, Cook thing is like something off of Desperate Housewives. These people are grown adults, with a little boy missing.  How did Kaine find out they were sexting? Cook was a friend of Kaine's yet is going to flirt and conspire against him while his son is missing and with his wife? Terri is looking more and more worse to the public everyday. Why is this dirty laundry being aired? I can only imagine what went on in that household before Kyron went missing. How sad for Kyron. Such a beautiful little boy inside and out. Terri didn't get like this overnight, and there appeared to be signs before hand  according to Desiree and Kaine, yet nothing was done about it. I personally find the comment of Kyron going off to the bathroom without telling anyone RUDE. Why would a mother post that about her child. I would have realized he was not there and waited or at least taken another picture.

ITA..but this photo op was all about Kiara..THE alter ego of Terri.

I thought the same thing.  Those weren't Kiara's classmates, they were Kyron's.  I think narcissistic is about the nicest thing I can say about Terri!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: July 12, 2010, 08:02:22 PM »

Thank you, OS!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #453 on: July 12, 2010, 08:02:51 PM »

Thank you, OS!

YW

hard to keep up with all that is happening.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 12, 2010, 08:05:05 PM »

"The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police."

At this point the order was not given to Terri so she had the right to take the baby. Perhaps this is why they included the baby into the RO, they feared she was going to take her. They would have to prove she did planned on taking the baby and keep her away from the dad. She could say I was planning on taking my daughter out to lunch...Unless there is something not being said, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby.
Again I'm with you, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby. And would be very hard to prove.

Doesn't the above kind of prove she was trying to take the baby?  I think that if Kaine paid for the membership there, they had a right to upold whatever his decision was while the babe was there with them in care.  They have insurance , not only for the gym, but for the daycare portion...enough said.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 12, 2010, 08:06:03 PM »

Thank you, OS!

YW

hard to keep up with all that is happening.

OS

Indeed. But I asked when the news broke today. The letter was not available yet. Wink

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 12, 2010, 08:06:45 PM »

Michael Cook might very well be my michael I have been looking for.  "IF" so, and this is IFFY...

I believe they knew one another before this and I believe terri's phone had a "coded" message on it before all this, on the day kyron went missing.  This is just my crazy thinking, but what I am looking for now is if this guy owns a boat or some kind of water craft... or a plane?  or anything to do with a boat or a plane.  or did he get on a plane. 

or is there anything out on sauvie island like a boat he is connected to... or any other kind of water craft. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #457 on: July 12, 2010, 08:10:45 PM »

I'm thinking that whatever was going on between Terri and Michael started BEFORE Kyron went missing.  Klaasend posted some Facebook pics earlier today that show Michael with Terri and his wife.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 12, 2010, 08:10:46 PM »

re;The discussion regarding possible use of steroids:

An interesting thing I have learned about illegal steroids trafficking is that one of the known sources where they are coming from is Mexico.

Also according to the following link:
http://www.steroidsources.com/Steroid-Information/2010/05/steroid-supplier-of-canby-police-officers-helping-fbi-in-tracking-cops-using-steroids/

A man named William J. Traverso who admitted to being a supplier of steroids for several police officers has also cooperated with investigators by identifying other officers who were involved in the use of performance enhancing drugs.

From what I further read, apparently this man, William J. Traverso, is working to help federal investigators in identifying police officers who are using steroids in the Portland Police Department.

And...get this part,

"Based on court records, the FBI Special Agent Christopher Frazier told the Clackamas County judge that Traverso already gave the full details of his drug distribution activities. “The public safety employees identified by Traverso included law enforcement officers, corrections officers, fire and rescue personnel and university public safety officers. Several spin-off FBI public corruption investigations were initiated as a result of these allegations, and are ongoing,” said Frazier.

"FBI public corruption investigations"???

hmm...

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #459 on: July 12, 2010, 08:10:58 PM »

"The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police."

At this point the order was not given to Terri so she had the right to take the baby. Perhaps this is why they included the baby into the RO, they feared she was going to take her. They would have to prove she did planned on taking the baby and keep her away from the dad. She could say I was planning on taking my daughter out to lunch...Unless there is something not being said, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby.
Again I'm with you, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby. And would be very hard to prove.

Doesn't the above kind of prove she was trying to take the baby?  I think that if Kaine paid for the membership there, they had a right to upold whatever his decision was while the babe was there with them in care.  They have insurance , not only for the gym, but for the daycare portion...enough said.
And perhaps she was, but it seems to me Desiree was also afraid of Kaine taking Kyron away and put a RO on him, unless I misunderstood all that. Seems both of them have issues and problems. No I don't believe Kaine had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but I sure don't think he is this squeaky clean guy he is trying to portray, imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.