April 20, 2024, 12:29:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215993 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: July 12, 2010, 08:46:09 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

Pic of Michael Cook at wall of hope

OS

I also grabbed this off his myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/308805958

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 12, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »

OS

He looks a mess.  Wonder if he and his wife have split?

Notice the same necklace:

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 12, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »

can someone link me to a photo of cook's wife... thanks

Log into Myspace then click on his photo.  There are several photos of his wife Shannon (very pretty)

I am assuming they are still married although they could be separated.

cool thanks, oh I had shannon, did not know it was her...

let me dig up something I am thinking and will post if I find some confirmation. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #483 on: July 12, 2010, 08:49:15 PM »

OS

He looks a mess.  Wonder if he and his wife have split?

That's what I am thinking.

under one of his pics.

"Our first date...sigh. such high hopes" Might not mean they are not together. dunno.

I noticed his wife is a red head, very pretty girl.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »

Brandi - if you log into myspace and click on his photo you will get to all of his photos.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: July 12, 2010, 08:50:05 PM »

Cook said: "I didn't have sex with her."

Puts me in mind of something someone else said.......

"I did not have sex-U-A-l relations with that woman". 

and...

"I tried pot, but I didn't inhale". 

Sooooo the question IMO to Cook *ought to* be....
Did that woman have sex with you? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: July 12, 2010, 08:53:39 PM »

If the rumor is true, that Kaine/Terri were 'swingers'....

at what point does swinging end and an affair being? 

what does 'cheating' mean to a married swinger couple? 

just the musings of a naive old lady..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #487 on: July 12, 2010, 08:54:46 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

This comment sums up SM.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51314&page=19

Poster: Close # 543

Originally Posted by Jeana 

If this crazy mofo is sending pics of herself nekkid and texting sexual messages AFTER June 4th then she is seriously out of her freaking mind. Her attorney needs to REMOVE her cell phone from her possession and duct tape her ash to a chair. WTF is this female thinking??????

She is like a one woman circus. Loses a second grader, hires someone to kill the dad, 911 calls and restraining orders, now cheating after the fact and sexting??????

If her attorney is as smart as he's supposed to be, he'll return that retainer and call it a day.

Yep, I'd have to agree minus the explicatives.  Who in their right mind *if* they were innocent and/or *if* loved their child would do all of these things?  If she is this bat crazy HOW in the heck did not Kaine see this coming?  Someone doesn't just turn 30 or 33 and boom they start acting this way. There typically is years of out of place behavior.  Of course I don't get some of his behavior either...with the whole goin' to the gym thing.... odd odd odd... Where do these type of people come from?  :sigh:  This is just so sad, and especially sad with all these children involved.

Hi dodade & Monkey's,

SM is quite the Squirrel.  I think you have a good point, dodade, she didn't get this way overnight.  She has a Talent, LOL.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 12, 2010, 08:55:14 PM »

hope someone copied, its all gone now.. or did I do something wrong. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #489 on: July 12, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »

If the rumor is true, that Kaine/Terri were 'swingers'....

at what point does swinging end and an affair being? 

what does 'cheating' mean to a married swinger couple? 

just the musings of a naive old lady..

So are they all swingers? Maybe this Cook guy also may be. I'm not sure what a swinger is suppose to look like, just thought that was so yesterday, but perhaps not.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: July 12, 2010, 08:55:42 PM »

If you click on all of the groups that he is involved with on his facebook page, I think one of them is "single dads". Maybe he is seperated and has children? I just wish they would update us on what is going on with the search for Kyron.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 12, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »

Kaine could go to a different gym. or not go to a gym at all and workout elsewhere.
He could work from home or some other Intel place.
He could do alot of things including going into witness protection or something like that IF there was a real MFH that anyone was taking seriously, but he is at his lawyers getting a divorce.
The contempt charge is a big nothing. And I don't know why he wasted his time in filing it. The sex stuff is fodder for what ? Newpapers. And Mr. Cook could sell the pix.
Terri going to the gym, even if Kiara was there and she removed her from the daycare, no law would have been broken, she is the Mumma and had as much right to have her as Kaine did at that point in time. 
Both of the peeps her and him need a smackdown.
Oh lets all stone her tomorrow.
ps, Cook is Kaine's friend. Kaine works at Intel and is not technically challenged.
He could probably set this up. SIM cards.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #492 on: July 12, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »

Did Kyron ever matter to Terri?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 12, 2010, 08:56:52 PM »

is this her?

I really need her photo to show someone. 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1407043277#350

To find me:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #494 on: July 12, 2010, 08:58:07 PM »

Is M.C. the "other person" that Detective's what to talk to?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #495 on: July 12, 2010, 09:00:06 PM »

Well NG was supposed to have Natasha Lance interview with Kaine & Desiree tonite and she didn't.

Guess it's old news with today's events.

poop.

OS

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: July 12, 2010, 09:01:03 PM »

If you click on "other" on Michael Cook's facebook, it gives you a list of his groups. One is "single parent gossip." Not sure it that means he really is single?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #497 on: July 12, 2010, 09:03:28 PM »

If you click on all of the groups that he is involved with on his facebook page, I think one of them is "single dads". Maybe he is seperated and has children? I just wish they would update us on what is going on with the search for Kyron.

pretty sure he has 2 children from his myspace pics.

OS

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 12, 2010, 09:05:37 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

I am anxious to see if he lied about the affair.  Kaine says his marriage grew apart after the birth of Kiara.  He mentions Terri become "more" erratic after her birth.  If he was truly concerned about his wife, why not get her help instead of running to another?  Also, wouldn't the same erratic behavior that made her no longer good enough to be his wife, also concern him around the children?  If it's true he left them all at home to sleep at his lover's house, just how erratic was she acting?  Good enough to mother his children, but not good enough to be his wife?

That's what concerns me about Kaine.  I'm not so sure he's an honest man, but I think he's definitely got skeletons to hide.  One of those skeletons may lead to his son. JMO

There is zero evidence that he "ran" to another and there is zero evidence he DID NOT get her help.  I have not seen any proof about a lover.  WHO IS SAYING THIS? 

That said, even if all the BS rumors you posted are true, it does not excuse harming or disappearing KRYON which is what this is about.

EXACTLY!  You said it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: July 12, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »

All this dirty laundry is ridiculous! Where is Kyron?????
I cannot believe what this case has become.....I want to believe Kyron is still alive, but the longer this goes on and the more I read about this family, I'm losing hope..

I just don't understand how a sweet little boy can pay the price for the adults in his life..

I'm so sad...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.