April 26, 2024, 08:47:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216154 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: July 12, 2010, 09:06:47 PM »

Pg 2

The respondent cannot be punished for violating (not following) the restraining order until after service.

http://www.oregon.gov/Deschutes/docs/forms/restraint/InstrucsOBTAIN-6-08.pdf?ga=t

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: July 12, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »

Brandi - if you log into myspace and click on his photo you will get to all of his photos.

Yeah. Thanks.

I succumbed and created an account just now so I can see photos.

*sigh*

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: July 12, 2010, 09:09:38 PM »

Rosie, I dunno if they were swingers or not.  That's why I said 'if'.  Wink It's a rumor that's been floating around the net for awhile. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: July 12, 2010, 09:09:56 PM »

WARNING******WARNING******WARNING

10:30PM CST - DOWNTIME - APPROX 1HR

TONIGHT AT APPROX 10:30PM CENTRAL TIME THE FORUM AND FRONT PAGE WILL BE DOWN. WE WILL BE COMPLETING STEP 1 OF A TWO STEP PROCESS.  WE SHOULDN'T BE DOWN MORE THAN AN HOUR OR SO TONIGHT.

WE WILL BE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER! 

TOMORROW NIGHT WE UPGRADING SOME THINGS AND MAY BE DOWN FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME.  NOT SURE ON THAT YET.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: July 12, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »

If you click on all of the groups that he is involved with on his facebook page, I think one of them is "single dads". Maybe he is seperated and has children? I just wish they would update us on what is going on with the search for Kyron.

...and IF separated, I wonder if Shannon moved to Williamsburg, VA ... and the is eastern squirrel?

Just thinking out loud here.

I did find a Shannon Cook via zaba in Williamsburg, but it might be a common name.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: July 12, 2010, 09:15:07 PM »

"The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

At this point the order was not given to Terri so she had the right to take the baby. Perhaps this is why they included the baby into the RO, they feared she was going to take her. They would have to prove she did planned on taking the baby and keep her away from the dad. She could say I was planning on taking my daughter out to lunch...Unless there is something not being said, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby.
Again I'm with you, I don't think this shows she was going to abduct the baby. And would be very hard to prove.

Doesn't the above kind of prove she was trying to take the baby?  I think that if Kaine paid for the membership there, they had a right to upold whatever his decision was while the babe was there with them in care.  They have insurance , not only for the gym, but for the daycare portion...enough said.

Legally it doesn't mean she was going to kidnap her child. She had legal rights to her daughter whether she was with her dad or not. That is what I am saying.  They would have to prove she was going to run with her daughter.

Terri had already received the RO...on the 28th. That's what the new Contempt Charge is says. That's why it was filed. Terri tried to take the baby, and shared info on the RO with others. She did not have a legal right to see her daughter on the 28th. She is in Contempt of the Restraining Order on both of those issues.
Please post where it says it happened after her recieving the order. From what I gather it was right before and she hadn't been served yet
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: July 12, 2010, 09:15:22 PM »

WARNING******WARNING******WARNING

10:30PM CST - DOWNTIME - APPROX 1HR

TONIGHT AT APPROX 10:30PM CENTRAL TIME THE FORUM AND FRONT PAGE WILL BE DOWN. WE WILL BE COMPLETING STEP 1 OF A TWO STEP PROCESS.  WE SHOULDN'T BE DOWN MORE THAN AN HOUR OR SO TONIGHT.

WE WILL BE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER! 

TOMORROW NIGHT WE UPGRADING SOME THINGS AND MAY BE DOWN FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME.  NOT SURE ON THAT YET.

Klaas ...

Does this mean the server upgrade its tonight or tomorrow? (Sorry, I got confused.) LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 12, 2010, 09:16:53 PM »

Based upon some things his wife has written, I have a feeling he and his wife are divorced or separated.  Plus he has linked to the Single Parent Gossip facebook page:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: July 12, 2010, 09:18:09 PM »

Brandi - we will be moving to 2 new servers.  The OS upgrade won't happen until tomorrow night and that's when we might down longer.

After moving to the new server tonight I expect we can have avatars and emoticons back. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 12, 2010, 09:19:01 PM »

Cook said: "I didn't have sex with her."

Puts me in mind of something someone else said.......

"I did not have sex-U-A-l relations with that woman". 

and...

"I tried pot, but I didn't inhale". 

Sooooo the question IMO to Cook *ought to* be....
Did that woman have sex with you? 

lol omg I just about feel off my chair!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #510 on: July 12, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »

Rosie, I dunno if they were swingers or not.  That's why I said 'if'.  Wink It's a rumor that's been floating around the net for awhile. 

Oh no, I have seen that also. Just trying to make sense of all this, and it is impossible.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 12, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »

Brandi - if you log into myspace and click on his photo you will get to all of his photos.

Yeah. Thanks.

*sigh*

and it is all lies and private lol

...and IF separated, I wonder if Shannon moved to Williamsburg, VA ... and the is eastern squirrel?

I did find a Shannon Cook via zaba in Williamsburg, but it might be a common name.

was thinking that when the name was first mentioned

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 12, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »

Yeah. Thanks.

*sigh*

oh gosh I have to sign up for myspace? NOOOO! I will use a made up name, what shall I be...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 12, 2010, 09:28:11 PM »

Brandi - we will be moving to 2 new servers.  The OS upgrade won't happen until tomorrow night and that's when we might down longer.

After moving to the new server tonight I expect we can have avatars and emoticons back. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #514 on: July 12, 2010, 09:28:55 PM »

Thanks Klaas
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 12, 2010, 09:29:28 PM »

Yeah. Thanks.

*sigh*

Glad you saw that too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: July 12, 2010, 09:29:43 PM »

Yeah. Thanks.

*sigh*

As far as I can tell Shannon is still in the Portland area and she still goes by Shannon Cook.  I don't think she is the VA Shannon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 12, 2010, 09:30:43 PM »

Avatars and emoticons may have to wait until after tomorrow night.  I'll let you know when I know.  Brandi, I hope when you created your Myspace you did it with all FAKE info. Wink
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: July 12, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »

The way I read it, Kaine wasn't at the gym with Kiara when Terri went there.  She (Terri) spoke with a "clerk" at the gym - I'm guessing someone she knew who worked there that she thought would be sympathetic to her - and asked her to call when Kaine DID come to the gym with Kiara.

The clerk, imo, didn't stop Terri from leaving the gym with Kiara, rather Kaine and Kiara weren't even there at the time.

Terri's an idiot.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 12, 2010, 09:33:47 PM »

Avatars and emoticons may have to wait until after tomorrow night.  I'll let you know when I know.  Brandi, I hope when you created your Myspace you did it with all FAKE info. Wink

You bet I did. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.