April 24, 2024, 06:10:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216104 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #560 on: July 12, 2010, 11:07:20 PM »

Help me out here.  Does sexting involve sending pictures of yourself without clothing or can it also be sending dirty messages?  I've never understood that.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 12, 2010, 11:07:58 PM »

Shannon Cook, Michael Cooks wife or exwife DOES NOT live in VA.  She is still in the Portland area and from all appearances seems like a very nice successful woman. 

and who probably has had to change her phone # and increase her own security.....M. Cook is a douche bag, and if he and Shannon are divorced, she probably thinks she won the lottery after knowing who/what he's been doing recently.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: July 12, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »

Help me out here.  Does sexting involve sending pictures of yourself without clothing or can it also be sending dirty messages?  I've never understood that.

I think it can be either but it sounds like in this case it's BOTH
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 12, 2010, 11:14:03 PM »

Question!! please earlier someone posted about a grocery man she may "also" be involved with, is this true or just joking?  I don't want to bring the post forward, so please this is just a question, not known to me as a fact.

While I am not ready to completly concede my fence position will say this:

Do believe (*me* thinking outload here:)  If Kaine was having an affair we would know by now, sorry this thing is exploding right before us, without the most important little boy I might add being located, makes me sick.  If "it was" a company romance and others knew sorry it would of come out by now.

I am totally lost on the motive with Terri Horman, and getting involved with another man, if Michael Cook was working towards trapping her can't say I would care, this needs to be exposed plain and simple.  Did she come on to him and he called Kaine and say "hey dude you won't believe the sh** she just pulled on me".  She is not stable, my fear is after the release of this information Terri might try to kill herself, she has not only been exposed to the entire country, but to her family and friends.
The statement in the court document filed today states she requested Michael Cook lie to her lawyer, she has no moral compass, no rational behaviour at this point. 
A little boy is missing and she is texting sexual content, sorry can't get past that one.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 12, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »

Question!! please earlier someone posted about a grocery man she may "also" be involved with, is this true or just joking?  I don't want to bring the post forward, so please this is just a question, not known to me as a fact.

While I am not ready to completly concede my fence position will say this:

Do believe (*me* thinking outload here:)  If Kaine was having an affair we would know by now, sorry this thing is exploding right before us, without the most important little boy I might add being located, makes me sick.  If "it was" a company romance and others knew sorry it would of come out by now.

I am totally lost on the motive with Terri Horman, and getting involved with another man, if Michael Cook was working towards trapping her can't say I would care, this needs to be exposed plain and simple.  Did she come on to him and he called Kaine and say "hey dude you won't believe the sh** she just pulled on me".  She is not stable, my fear is after the release of this information Terri might try to kill herself, she has not only been exposed to the entire country, but to her family and friends.
The statement in the court document filed today states she requested Michael Cook lie to her lawyer, she has no moral compass, no rational behaviour at this point. 
A little boy is missing and she is texting sexual content, sorry can't get past that one.....

I don't believe Michael Cook was trying to "trap" her, I think he simply got caught up by her flirting with him.  IMO Terri has some very serious mental issues and Michael Cook appears to have some issues himself.  Two peas in a pod?  I don't know.  No excuse for either with Kyron missing.  WHERE IS KYRON?

As far as Kaine having an affair, I have seen nothing but rumor.  Even if he is, he's putting Kyron first unlike Terri. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 12, 2010, 11:22:03 PM »

REMINDER - FORUM WILL BE GOING DOWN AT 8:30PM pacific, 10:30PM central, 11:30pm easter.  It should only be down about an hour or less.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #566 on: July 12, 2010, 11:22:39 PM »

I am surprised that SM has allowed all this BS to be posted.

Most of it is Public Record.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 11:25:43 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #567 on: July 12, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

I am anxious to see if he lied about the affair.  Kaine says his marriage grew apart after the birth of Kiara.  He mentions Terri become "more" erratic after her birth.  If he was truly concerned about his wife, why not get her help instead of running to another?  Also, wouldn't the same erratic behavior that made her no longer good enough to be his wife, also concern him around the children?  If it's true he left them all at home to sleep at his lover's house, just how erratic was she acting?  Good enough to mother his children, but not good enough to be his wife?

That's what concerns me about Kaine.  I'm not so sure he's an honest man, but I think he's definitely got skeletons to hide.  One of those skeletons may lead to his son. JMO

There is zero evidence that he "ran" to another and there is zero evidence he DID NOT get her help.  I have not seen any proof about a lover.  WHO IS SAYING THIS? 

That said, even if all the BS rumors you posted are true, it does not excuse harming or disappearing KRYON which is what this is about.
calling me out? not my BS rumors, I said I can't wait to see if the affairs were true.  I didn't say they were.  Why can't anyone answer WHY he left the kids with her if she was so messed up?????????????????????now my panties are in a wad

Me either, never understood that - reminds me of Rusty Yates knowing his wife had been diagnosed with post partum psychosis and still left her with the kids before his mother would arrive and we don't know about the other times he did the same.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 12, 2010, 11:26:52 PM »

Klaas - do you think Michael Cook was her accomplice in taking Kyron or do you believe that she met him afterward?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: July 12, 2010, 11:27:31 PM »

Just gonna throw this out there. If I were Kain and Terri was letting me have the house this easy I would make sure the bomb sniffing dogs came in and have the police check everywhere for booby traps. And there is no way I would eat any food left in the cabinets.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #570 on: July 12, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »

I am surprised that SM has allowed all this BS to be posted.

http://www.state.gov/m/a/ips/

U.S. Department of State Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: July 12, 2010, 11:28:55 PM »

In my opinion, and Ladies go easy on me - I don't think we're talking about the Mothers of Communion here with Terri.

She looks for anyone who will give her some attention, heck, it's better than no attention.

I think the landscaper / gigolo / hitman was mostly in his head. She probable led him on and she's not a nice girl. There... out there. Guys are not all that bright. Terri is a manipulator. That what she does and is best at.

I think Michael Cook was someone that she may have used to get back at Kaine and STILL used her manipulation skills.

Girls and guys don't just suddenly learn how to manipulate someone. This is something they are armed with. And it takes time and many shots at it.

She's not a smart girl, not at all. I have seen better manipulators than this. Really.

But part of me believes that someone this cold - is capable of almost anything.

When you use someone else heart as a toy - there's no telling what you will do or who you will invent.

caveat ~ A true manipulator - always has the answers before the questions are asked. It's possible that Kaine was off balance due to her answers.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 12, 2010, 11:31:33 PM »

From Lenie:
"I agree with your statements. I am not saying that I don't think it is very possible that Terri is responsible for what has happened to Kyron. Most of us would ask that our spouse be removed from the home or leave the home ourselves if LE told us that someone told them that a murder for hire plot has been exposed. I am not arguing that point. My point was that whatever Kaine says seems to be believed. Also it was on this very site that I read that Kaine had said that Terri had suffered from PPD. When I went to the video it says "I think Terri suffered from".
I get all of my information from this site and then go to the links. I am also a very fair person, that is why I say Terri's trial should be held in the courts, with people that have all of the information."

Kaine said in one of his interviews that Terri had been on medication for PPD, and that he was told to keep an eye on her for 6 months. That would be easy for LE to verify. I don't think that Kaine has been proven to be a liar as far as this situation is concerned. He has been credible so far, if a person pays attention to the facts that we know at this point.  That is not the case with Terri.

I am anxious to see if he lied about the affair.  Kaine says his marriage grew apart after the birth of Kiara.  He mentions Terri become "more" erratic after her birth.  If he was truly concerned about his wife, why not get her help instead of running to another?  Also, wouldn't the same erratic behavior that made her no longer good enough to be his wife, also concern him around the children?  If it's true he left them all at home to sleep at his lover's house, just how erratic was she acting?  Good enough to mother his children, but not good enough to be his wife?

That's what concerns me about Kaine.  I'm not so sure he's an honest man, but I think he's definitely got skeletons to hide.  One of those skeletons may lead to his son. JMO

There is zero evidence that he "ran" to another and there is zero evidence he DID NOT get her help.  I have not seen any proof about a lover.  WHO IS SAYING THIS? 

That said, even if all the BS rumors you posted are true, it does not excuse harming or disappearing KRYON which is what this is about.
calling me out? not my BS rumors, I said I can't wait to see if the affairs were true.  I didn't say they were.  Why can't anyone answer WHY he left the kids with her if she was so messed up?????????????????????now my panties are in a wad

Me either, never understood that - reminds me of Rusty Yates knowing his wife had been diagnosed with post partum psychosis and still left her with the kids before his mother would arrive and we don't know about the other times he did the same.

O4Bull - I'm not call out you, I'm saying that most of the rumors are nothing but BS and likely spread by friends of Terri.  So far Terri isn't looking too good. 

Who said she was SO MESSED UP?  She had some depression but if you ask most of the people at the school she seemed fine.  Sounds like she hid alot from people. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 12, 2010, 11:31:40 PM »

"She is not stable, my fear is after the release of this information Terri might try to kill herself, she has not only been exposed to the entire country, but to her family and friends.
A little boy is missing and she is texting sexual content, sorry can't get past that one"

BBM
She's a loose cannon. Her lawyer has his hands full, because he can't get the truth out of her either.
She is totally self-serving. She may never tell what she knows about Kyron.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: July 12, 2010, 11:33:10 PM »

Klaas - do you think Michael Cook was her accomplice in taking Kyron or do you believe that she met him afterward?

That I don't know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 12, 2010, 11:33:53 PM »

Just gonna throw this out there. If I were Kain and Terri was letting me have the house this easy I would make sure the bomb sniffing dogs came in and have the police check everywhere for booby traps. And there is no way I would eat any food left in the cabinets.

I thought the same think Lenie
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #576 on: July 12, 2010, 11:33:56 PM »

REMINDER - FORUM WILL BE GOING DOWN AT 8:30PM pacific, 10:30PM central, 11:30pm easter.  It should only be down about an hour or less.

Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 12, 2010, 11:34:10 PM »

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Here is the actual motion filed by KH, the petitioner.
It wasn't LE that alerted the Petitioner, it seems it was Mr. Cook who did that.
The Petitoner has reviwed Mr. Cook's cell records. 
Mr Cook did not know the Respondant before June 4.
The visit to the gym was prior to service.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 12, 2010, 11:36:33 PM »

I would too. And I'd get a new security system and a very mean barky dog.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #579 on: July 12, 2010, 11:42:20 PM »

Rob,

Will you kindly re-explain the cell phone thing. How did LE retrieve her supposedly "hundred messages"
how did they work?

How did SM phone messages bounce to LE?  If that is what it did, we don't know for sure. LOL. TIA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.