April 26, 2024, 03:33:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216151 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #580 on: July 12, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »

After June 4th Kyron obviously became an afterthought to Terri.  Here are some descriptions that forensic astrologists at Websleuths came up for the person responsible for Kyron's disappearance:

A few notes on this case:

I have looked at three charts plus Kyron's sunrise natal.

LAST SEEN by Independent Witness (Zimmerman, the PTA lady), Friday June 4, 2010, 8:15 am, Portland OR

LAST SEEN by Stepmother, Friday June 4, 2010, 8:45 am, Portland OR

REPORTED MISSING, Friday June 4, 2010, 3:45 pm, Portland OR

===================================

It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.

In LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER, I note the MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rape, violence, murder) at 01 Scorpio, smack on little Kyron's natal VENUS 01 Scorpio. This paints a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality, cruelty) at 13 Virgo is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) --- as are Kyron's natal NODES (at 13 Gemini/Sagittarius). This midpoint is also square Kyron's natal PLUTO 14 Sagittarius and widely conjunct his natal SUN 16 Virgo. (Note Kyron has SUN square PLUTO natally which can, but doesn't have to be, a violence indicator.)

In REPORTED MISSING, I note PART OF DEATH 15 Sagittarius conjunct the 3rd House cusp (the school) directly opposed the SUN 14 Gemini across the 3/9 axis. Note this would be the turned 5/11 of the 5th House Child, symbolizing (among other things) 'recreational sex' / circumstances beyond one's control, with MOON 14 Pisces (misfortune, kidnapping) squaring both (t-square).

The POINT OF DEATH 06 Scorpio in REPORTED MISSING is the same degree as the 5th House of the Child cusp in the LAST SEEN BY INDEPENDENT WITNESS chart.

The Arabic Part of OBSESSION 17 Sagittarius in REPORTED MISSING is inconjunct VENUS 18 Cancer giving more evidence of possible sexual crime with a woman perp.

NOTE WELL VENUS IS OUT OF BOUND IN ALL THREE CHARTS. This suggests lawbreaking at its finest --- out of bounds = out of control and this VENUS person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.
MERCURY is very suspicious, again, in all three charts.

MERCURY is in critical degree (21 Fixed), not far from ALGOL 26 Taurus, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. MERCURY is conjunct the VENUS/URANUS midpoint ('strange attraction factor') in the LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER chart, another indicator of a sexually motivated abduction. MERCURY squares the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition in all three charts. In both LAST SEEN charts, MARS represents the 5th House Child (Kyron) so we clearly see he's disappeared (NEPTUNE) and it looks like MERCURY is involved due to the t-square.

MERCURY is Lord 12 (kidnappers, secret enemies) in all three charts.

By the time the disappearance is reported (3:45 pm), it is a MERCURY HOUR, so this is key.

MERCURY is generally a younger person --- possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling.

MERCURY can be either sex but with MERCURY in Taurus in these charts and sextiling VENUS, I am leaning towards female. I am also wondering if two people may be involved because of bicorporeal signs on 12th House in all three charts.

REPORTED MISSING chart shows Lord 5 the Child SATURN in the radix 12th / turned 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (a very bad placement), disposited by MERCURY 21 Taurus in the radix 8th House of Death (with MERCURY t-squaring the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition indicating the disappearance (NEPTUNE) of Kyron (MARS) as discussed above).

MARS is posited in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control in the REPORTED MISSING chart exactly opposite NEPTUNE which is posited in the 5th House of the Child. End of the matter Lord 4 SATURN* in this chart is posited in the radix 12th/ turned 8th of Death of the 5th House Child with Part of FATALITY 00 Aquarius within the 4th House of Endings.

It does appear the child is no longer with us.........

Sadly,
Soulscape
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: July 12, 2010, 11:44:01 PM »

d in texas~

Yeah that was me about the 'grocery delivery' guy... just being flippant, sorry.  I was referring to first - the landscaper... and then (Michael Cook) as the grocery guy cuz he delivered groceries/supplies to Terri.  I said she must have been busy.. And that the mailman and other dudes ought to watch out.. It was .. a bad joke I guess.. sorry

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 12, 2010, 11:45:17 PM »

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Here is the actual motion filed by KH, the petitioner.
It wasn't LE that alerted the Petitioner, it seems it was Mr. Cook who did that.
The Petitoner has reviwed Mr. Cook's cell records. 
Mr Cook did not know the Respondant before June 4.
The visit to the gym was prior to service.

I think this says he was alerted by LE:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: July 12, 2010, 11:51:59 PM »

self edit AND hardly able to get back in here and my posts look horrible.

Someone wake me. I'll be in the bumpppppy bed, the "just right" bed was taken.

(one last point) - and good night all - anyone who uses someone's heart for entertainment or a toy deserves to be shot at the crack of dawn. Never screw with someone's feeling's

see ya monks and monkettes

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 13, 2010, 12:00:38 AM »

After June 4th Kyron obviously became an afterthought to Terri.  Here are some descriptions that forensic astrologists at Websleuths came up for the person responsible for Kyron's disappearance:

LAST SEEN by Independent Witness (Zimmerman, the PTA lady), Friday June 4, 2010, 8:15 am, Portland OR

It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.

In LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER, I note the MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rape, violence, murder) at 01 Scorpio, smack on little Kyron's natal VENUS 01 Scorpio. This paints a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality, cruelty) at 13 Virgo is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) --- as are Kyron's natal NODES (at 13 Gemini/Sagittarius). This midpoint is also square Kyron's natal PLUTO 14 Sagittarius and widely conjunct his natal SUN 16 Virgo. (Note Kyron has SUN square PLUTO natally which can, but doesn't have to be, a violence indicator.)

In REPORTED MISSING, I note PART OF DEATH 15 Sagittarius conjunct the 3rd House cusp (the school) directly opposed the SUN 14 Gemini across the 3/9 axis. Note this would be the turned 5/11 of the 5th House Child, symbolizing (among other things) 'recreational sex' / circumstances beyond one's control, with MOON 14 Pisces (misfortune, kidnapping) squaring both (t-square).

The POINT OF DEATH 06 Scorpio in REPORTED MISSING is the same degree as the 5th House of the Child cusp in the LAST SEEN BY INDEPENDENT WITNESS chart.

The Arabic Part of OBSESSION 17 Sagittarius in REPORTED MISSING is inconjunct VENUS 18 Cancer giving more evidence of possible sexual crime with a woman perp.

NOTE WELL VENUS IS OUT OF BOUND IN ALL THREE CHARTS. This suggests lawbreaking at its finest --- out of bounds = out of control and this VENUS person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.

MERCURY is in critical degree (21 Fixed), not far from ALGOL 26 Taurus, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. MERCURY is conjunct the VENUS/URANUS midpoint ('strange attraction factor') in the LAST SEEN BY STEPMOTHER chart, another indicator of a sexually motivated abduction. MERCURY squares the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition in all three charts. In both LAST SEEN charts, MARS represents the 5th House Child (Kyron) so we clearly see he's disappeared (NEPTUNE) and it looks like MERCURY is involved due to the t-square.

By the time the disappearance is reported (3:45 pm), it is a MERCURY HOUR, so this is key.

MERCURY is generally a younger person --- possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling.

MERCURY can be either sex but with MERCURY in Taurus in these charts and sextiling VENUS, I am leaning towards female. I am also wondering if two people may be involved because of bicorporeal signs on 12th House in all three charts.

REPORTED MISSING chart shows Lord 5 the Child SATURN in the radix 12th / turned 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (a very bad placement), disposited by MERCURY 21 Taurus in the radix 8th House of Death (with MERCURY t-squaring the MARS-NEPTUNE opposition indicating the disappearance (NEPTUNE) of Kyron (MARS) as discussed above).

MARS is posited in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control in the REPORTED MISSING chart exactly opposite NEPTUNE which is posited in the 5th House of the Child. End of the matter Lord 4 SATURN* in this chart is posited in the radix 12th/ turned 8th of Death of the 5th House Child with Part of FATALITY 00 Aquarius within the 4th House of Endings.

Sadly,
Soulscape

I must say, that is like Greek to me. I understand about every 12th word.
LOL

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 13, 2010, 01:42:06 AM »

To TG -  The Contempt order posted here says "The Respondent"  was served the RO on the 28th. Terri is the respondent.

Yes I can read what it says, however I do believe it was prior to her receiving the order. However, our arguing about it does not lead us to Kyron. To be honest with you, I don't really care about all of this stuff of she was doing him, he was doing her, she hired him etc... I only care where Kyron is, if he is alive and what if anything can we do to bring him home.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 13, 2010, 01:45:20 AM »

To TG -  The Contempt order posted here says "The Respondent"  was served the RO on the 28th. Terri is the respondent.

Yes I can read what it says, however I do believe it was prior to her receiving the order. However, our arguing about it does not lead us to Kyron. To be honest with you, I don't really care about all of this stuff of she was doing him, he was doing her, she hired him etc... I only care where Kyron is, if he is alive and what if anything can we do to bring him home.

Yes, I read that the RO was given to her after that incident at the gym.

And the more I hear/read about this mess, the less hope I have for finding Kyron alive.

O/T: Good to have the forum back up!

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 13, 2010, 01:46:49 AM »

It is horrible enough when a pedophile stranger harms a child. When you try to wrap your head around a custodial parent harming a child it is unfathomable. To think that not only Terri, a mother herself, but possibly Michaell, another parent, may have done harm to this child is just too sickening to comprehend. I have to go on praying that it is none of the above. It is just so very sick. All of it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 13, 2010, 01:48:55 AM »

We are now on a new server.  There are still some stuff that needs to be done but I'll add back emoticons and Avatars right now and see how it holds up.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 13, 2010, 01:50:11 AM »

We are now on a new server.  There are still some stuff that needs to be done but I'll add back emoticons and Avatars right now and see how it holds up.

...holding on tight! Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: July 13, 2010, 01:55:09 AM »

Time for me to call it a night!  Hopefully tomorrow we will be closer to finding Kyron an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 13, 2010, 01:56:25 AM »

Time for me to call it a night!  Hopefully tomorrow we will be closer to finding Kyron an angelic monkey

Good work on emoticons and avatars, Klaas!

Sleep well.

Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: July 13, 2010, 01:57:02 AM »

And we're back! Yay!!!!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 13, 2010, 01:57:59 AM »

Sadly,
Soulscape

I must say, that is like Greek to me. I understand about every 12th word.
LOL

Brandi, that makes two of us..... I don't put much stock in it myself.... jmo.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 13, 2010, 01:59:47 AM »

Well I can't help myself. I don't want to get into the rumor mill, that I do not do. But this relationship I think will lead us to Kyron.

So Kaine and this guy had found their friendship again about 8 months ago. Terri's visual decline began about 6 months ago we think? Kaine and this Michael Cook are said to have been estranged? Not sure what that actually means, does it mean they had a falling out or does it mean they lost track of one another? If a falling out, what happened?

Who is to say Terri and this guy didn't start a relationship prior, lets say about 6 months ago? This is about the same time Terri was supposedly hire a hit man. Maybe Michael introduced her to said Landscaper/hitman? The document said the relationship started on June 30, I think that is all they can prove because of the text messages.

I don't like the looks of this at all. I think these two are up to their eye balls in Kyrons disappearance.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: July 13, 2010, 02:02:12 AM »

Woooot!!  Thanks so much Klaas and Red!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 13, 2010, 02:03:02 AM »

Well I can't help myself. I don't want to get into the rumor mill, that I do not do. But this relationship I think will lead us to Kyron.

So Kaine and this guy had found their friendship again about 8 months ago. Terri's visual decline began about 6 months ago we think? Kaine and this Michael Cook are said to have been estranged? Not sure what that actually means, does it mean they had a falling out or does it mean they lost track of one another? If a falling out, what happened?

Who is to say Terri and this guy didn't start a relationship prior, lets say about 6 months ago? This is about the same time Terri was supposedly hire a hit man. Maybe Michael introduced her to said Landscaper/hitman? The document said the relationship started on June 30, I think that is all they can prove because of the text messages.

I don't like the looks of this at all. I think these two are up to their eye balls in Kyrons disappearance.

TG, I think you could be right.  I find it hard to believe this affair started AFTER Kyron went missing.  I think it could very well have something to do with a motive and it might start to unravel and come out now.  Where is Kyron??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 13, 2010, 02:11:17 AM »

so lets say these two are responsible, what would they do with him and why? Are they tormenting Kaine by hiding Kyron? Is this man an unknown pediphile and wanted Kyron? (please delete if inappropriate). Did they have a plan to kill Kaine and then disappear Kyron for money? I wish we knew what the past was of Kaine and Michael and why they found themselves estranged.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 13, 2010, 02:19:53 AM »

Cook's Linked in:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-cook/4/a91/44

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 13, 2010, 02:24:28 AM »

For those that don;t have a MySpace, adding for your convenience...

Cook's MySpace A/C Front Page & Pics 1-19 (under his public default):

http://www.myspace.com/308805958

((edit - deleting the photos of Michaels wife and baby as they have nothing to do with this.  In fact I'm pretty sure they are divorced))
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:57:14 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.