May 04, 2024, 05:49:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216922 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 13, 2010, 03:05:38 AM »

Sonething to think about, I think police/fbi have had this info for awhile...not like finding out right now. They'd have to have a signed warrant to present to the company to obtain cell records including texts & pics on his "work" cell phone. They can't just go to the company & ask for them. It all has to be legally documented. It makes me wonder if maybe something really was going on before the 30th.

& I still wanna know about those Area Checks. It's bugging me.

BBM

I think so too. There's no telling what they knew, and when. LE is playing their cards close to their chest on this one, and rightfully so. They must be working on it 24/7.

I wouldn't be surprised if Terri's high dollar attorney throws in the towel since she asked MC to lie to him. Terri is not going to be an easy person to control.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 13, 2010, 03:10:35 AM »

http://srnpdx.org/kyron-horman

Thursday June 11, Cook helped put together the vigil for Kyron...at the bottom of the June 11th section.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: July 13, 2010, 03:14:42 AM »

Does anyone know if he's an actor on the side? I know he works for Pinnacle but I'm talking stage stuff...?

I don't know about him perse, but Shannon has an interest in acting.  Here's her facebook and 'other interests'

http://www.facebook.com/search/?ref=ffs&q=Shannon+Cook&o=2048&init=ffs&s=30#!/profile.php?id=639216004&ref=search

Other   
Anais Nin, Dennis Wheatley, Dick Francis, Wilbur Smith, Ken Follett, Maya Angelou, Molly Mae Vintage Reproduction Clothing, Friends Don't Let Friends Date Douchebags, Willamette Shakespeare, Fran Schultz, Ryan Artists Inc., Bethany Athletic Club, Playwrights West, JoeyZ, Thesinktank.com, Dream To Life Coaching, Imago Theatre, AllTheCoolKidsDoTheatre.com, WoodWorks INC., Staged!, Sojourn Theatre, Jon Ascher Illustration and Graphic Design, Artists Repertory Theatre, 901 Pine, Stereofame, Christopher Walken, Portland Center Stage, Northwest Classical Theatre Company, WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE, Infamous Poet and Playwright, Rob Dickinson

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: July 13, 2010, 03:18:51 AM »

Thanks Titch and Wyks for the links and information.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: July 13, 2010, 03:22:42 AM »

I must say, that is like Greek to me. I understand about every 12th word.
LOL

I hear ya!!  When I first starting reading along over there, I felt the same way.  These Astros are great tho, cuz usually after giving the full chart review as above, they will put it in layman's terms.  And sometimes will explain what something squared something means.  Since I'm not an Astro, I've kind of learned to see the words in between the Greek and get a gist of what they are saying.  I posted this info before, but am sure it's buried too far back to find.  So I'll kind of do a condensed version below:

~It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.
~rape, violence, murder
~a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.
~(possible) violence indicator
~brutality, cruelty
~'recreational sex'/circumstances beyond one's control
~misfortune, kidnapping
~possible sexual crime with a woman perp.
~lawbreaking at its finest --- out of bounds = out of control and this person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.
~'strange attraction factor'
~a sexually motivated abduction
~he's disappeared
~kidnappers, secret enemies
~a younger person --- possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling
~either sex but am leaning towards female
~am also wondering if two people may be involved

~It does appear the child is no longer with us.........

Sadly,
Soulscape
(did the original at WS) 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106417

~~~~~~~~

And remember.. the above was just (a condensed form) of one entry at WS, where she combined three different chart readings.  There are 27 pages of their work from various charts, much more info they've gained.  This entry in full was posted awhile back, long before we had much from the media.  The Astros have done charts on events as they happen, since the beginning as well.  It's interesting to read what the Astros get from a chart, then see that info come up in the news at a later date.  Such as there possibly being two people involved, for example.  We're just now hearing this in the news. 

Soulscape and Tuba are tops, seemingly the most knowledgeable.  IMO.  Have gotten some other favs just reading their work and getting more familiar with em, etc. 

What absolutely blows my mind is when the Astros come up with their info from the astrology charts... yet others who are gifted in different ways are sensing similiar things (but gaining that in each of their abilities) across the net.  If that makes sense.  Am reading a psychic forum who are into being guided to an area where Kyron might be.  Some folks are great at finding the areas on maps, and locals who can go out and take pics of areas that sound like the places that these folks are sensing.  It's reported first to the LE tipline, who typically on hearing that psychics etc are involved, will tend to ignore the info, but some don't.  Those who can search take these leads, put feet and dogs on the ground, in the water.  Putting a lot of this stuff together is how Kyron may eventually be found. 

Wyks, they're amazing, aren't they? I like Leomoon, too. I used to love HouseMouse that started it all with Caylee Anthony. Since you provided that psychic forum awhile back, I pop in there every now & again. It's pretty interesting, especially when stuff starts popping up that ends up being factual after the fact.

Re Kyron's charts: Did you notice that Tuba said something about a dark truck? Also, the "being taken for sexual purposes" was kinda worked out to be something than originally thought. Ie: The main player involved (TMH) was involved in some questionable things (affairs, sex, etc). So it was learned that Ky probably wasn't taken for sexual purposes but rather taken by somebody involved with a questionable sexual background (having an affair, swinging, lifestyle choices, etc). Paulette & her asteroids, wow...the way it just shows up on those charts. It simply amazes me. FifthEssence runs a tight ship on those threads & keeps the integrity intact. It makes me go back & back & back.

As for the forum's other threads, I feel much more comfortable here. I know the other site has the topics broken down into their own threads, but I feel like here it can be discussed in much broader terms without post after post getting deleted & timeouts thrown out everywhere. I respect their site, though.

So, I wonder where Cook was the morning of June 4th. I'm supposing his work verified he was there, otherwise it would have been in the news, maybe?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: July 13, 2010, 03:23:15 AM »

You're welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 13, 2010, 03:23:21 AM »

anytime!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: July 13, 2010, 03:24:39 AM »

Keeping the focus on Kyron through photos
By KATU.com Staff
While KATU News believes all elements surrounding the disappearance of Kyron Horman are relevant to keeping public interest in the search for Kyron, it is sensitive to the fact that many hold the opinion that the reporting of the difficulties within Kyron’s family distracts from his search. Therefore, KATU.com is publishing some of the more than 200 photographs Kyron’s family has released to the media with the intention of keeping the focus centered on finding Kyron.

Please click on the above “Gallery” tab to view the photos.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98299459.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: July 13, 2010, 03:28:52 AM »

By KATU.com Staff
While KATU News believes all elements surrounding the disappearance of Kyron Horman are relevant to keeping public interest in the search for Kyron, it is sensitive to the fact that many hold the opinion that the reporting of the difficulties within Kyron’s family distracts from his search. Therefore, KATU.com is publishing some of the more than 200 photographs Kyron’s family has released to the media with the intention of keeping the focus centered on finding Kyron.

Monkey on shirt Wink

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 13, 2010, 03:30:02 AM »

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet.
If it has I apologize. I have skipped over a lot of the who is sexting who and what nots. (I am not a fan of soap operas either.)

Sighting Prompts Truck Driver To Call Tip Line

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 13, 2010, 03:30:27 AM »

Sonething to think about, I think police/fbi have had this info for awhile...not like finding out right now. They'd have to have a signed warrant to present to the company to obtain cell records including texts & pics on his "work" cell phone. They can't just go to the company & ask for them. It all has to be legally documented. It makes me wonder if maybe something really was going on before the 30th.

& I still wanna know about those Area Checks. It's bugging me.

BBM

I think so too. There's no telling what they knew, and when. LE is playing their cards close to their chest on this one, and rightfully so. They must be working on it 24/7.

I wouldn't be surprised if Terri's high dollar attorney throws in the towel since she asked MC to lie to him. Terri is not going to be an easy person to control.

We could only hope. I predict that the longer it takes to gather evidence, the longer it'll take for an arrest that will stick. What happens if something doesn't break soon? The vultures will come out and next thing you know she'll end up with a "team" of anti dp advocates & criminal defense attorneys that are perfectionists. Jeesh.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 13, 2010, 03:31:38 AM »

By KATU.com Staff

Monkey on shirt Wink

AWE!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 13, 2010, 03:31:53 AM »

OMGosh! Brandi, you sooo need to make one of those cute pics using this monkey picture of Kyron!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: July 13, 2010, 03:37:09 AM »

By KATU.com Staff

Thanks Brandi... I saw a lot of photos of Kyron that I had not see before.  There were quite a few with his mom.  I am so sad because I am so afraid we have lost this precious little boy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: July 13, 2010, 03:38:30 AM »

I must say, that is like Greek to me. I understand about every 12th word.
LOL

I hear ya!!  When I first starting reading along over there, I felt the same way.  These Astros are great tho, cuz usually after giving the full chart review as above, they will put it in layman's terms.  And sometimes will explain what something squared something means.  Since I'm not an Astro, I've kind of learned to see the words in between the Greek and get a gist of what they are saying.  I posted this info before, but am sure it's buried too far back to find.  So I'll kind of do a condensed version below:

~It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.
~rape, violence, murder
~a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.
~(possible) violence indicator
~brutality, cruelty
~'recreational sex'/circumstances beyond one's control
~misfortune, kidnapping
~possible sexual crime with a woman perp.
~lawbreaking at its finest --- out of bounds = out of control and this person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.
~'strange attraction factor'
~a sexually motivated abduction
~he's disappeared
~kidnappers, secret enemies
~a younger person --- possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling
~either sex but am leaning towards female
~am also wondering if two people may be involved

~It does appear the child is no longer with us.........

Sadly,
Soulscape
(did the original at WS) 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106417

~~~~~~~~

And remember.. the above was just (a condensed form) of one entry at WS, where she combined three different chart readings.  There are 27 pages of their work from various charts, much more info they've gained.  This entry in full was posted awhile back, long before we had much from the media.  The Astros have done charts on events as they happen, since the beginning as well.  It's interesting to read what the Astros get from a chart, then see that info come up in the news at a later date.  Such as there possibly being two people involved, for example.  We're just now hearing this in the news. 

Soulscape and Tuba are tops, seemingly the most knowledgeable.  IMO.  Have gotten some other favs just reading their work and getting more familiar with em, etc. 

What absolutely blows my mind is when the Astros come up with their info from the astrology charts... yet others who are gifted in different ways are sensing similiar things (but gaining that in each of their abilities) across the net.  If that makes sense.  Am reading a psychic forum who are into being guided to an area where Kyron might be.  Some folks are great at finding the areas on maps, and locals who can go out and take pics of areas that sound like the places that these folks are sensing.  It's reported first to the LE tipline, who typically on hearing that psychics etc are involved, will tend to ignore the info, but some don't.  Those who can search take these leads, put feet and dogs on the ground, in the water.  Putting a lot of this stuff together is how Kyron may eventually be found. 

Aaaahhh Wycks,  Thanks for that.  In plain 'ole English.   
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 13, 2010, 03:38:35 AM »

What an adorable child. He looks so happy in that photo. It breaks my heart.

Prayers for Kyron, Kiara, James, Quinn, Desiree, Kaine and Tony. I cannot imagine their pain.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 13, 2010, 03:42:50 AM »

The article I added the link for mentions a black or grey truck. I found the article and link posted in the comments section on Blink's site.
The possible witness mentions Salmon Berry Road in Washington County.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 13, 2010, 03:46:44 AM »

The article I added the link for mentions a black or grey truck. I found the article and link posted in the comments section on Blink's site.

I thought that was already debunked...or was that just the sighting in Cali?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 13, 2010, 03:49:43 AM »

I thought that was already debunked...or was that just the sighting in Cali?

I don't think so. I have been trying to pin point the area where the possible sighting was using google map and am having a difficult time trying to find it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: July 13, 2010, 03:50:06 AM »

OMGosh! Brandi, you sooo need to make one of those cute pics using this monkey picture of Kyron!

Here's a quickie:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.