April 19, 2024, 03:24:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215977 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: July 13, 2010, 04:55:03 AM »

Which address is just down the street?  I am super confoosed!  It is late and I should be sleeping...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 13, 2010, 04:59:03 AM »

doubleD Thank you for all your hard work.
I wanted to wait and see if you came up with anything tonight but my eyes are not co-operating. I keep blinking but everything is staying fuzzy LOL!
I'll check back in the who's who thread in the am.
Again, Thank You!

PS Olive leaf does wonders for tooth ache pain.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:18 AM »

5375 EDGEBROOK PORTLAND, OR

also a bunch of chang names but listed with cook, is also green and mccallister, names of shannon

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

MERCHANDISING TECHNOLOGIES INC Yacht Brokers (why listed in yacht brokers?)
 PORTLAND ACTORS ENSEMBLE

PORTLAND, OR
BEAVERTON, OR
SEATTLE, WA
LAKE FOREST PARK, WA

Possible Relatives:

COOK, FRED W (Age 67)michael cook's father
COOK, PATRICIA E (Age 66) michael cook's mother
MCALLISTER, SHANNON GREEN (Age 35) michael cook's wife/x-wife, not sure if divorced or not
COOK, CHRYSTAL E (Age 40)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

MACFARLANE, DESIREE M (Age 33)

PORTLAND ACTORS ENSEMBLE PORTLAND, OR
HILLSBORO, OR
BEAVERTON, OR
TIGARD, OR

Possible Relatives:

COOK, JONATHAN P (Age 45)
GREEN, ODETTE COURTNEY (Age 59)
GREEN, NICHOLAS RUSSELL (Age 66)
COOK, MANULANI TONIA (Age 40)
COOK, MICHAEL RAYMOND (Age 37)
MCALLISTER, JEREMY DON (Age 37)

CRAIG, ANNE MOREHOUSE (Age 84)
KARLMONACO, ROBERTA D (Age 55)
CRAIG, WARREN CHESTER (Age 87)
SARGENT, JOHN ERNEST (Age 57)

the Edgebrook address is 7.43 miles from Sheltered Nook.  Is this what you are referring to?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:59 AM »

bananas, patricia, double - i posted the addresses (most recent) on 411. they appear to be 15 minutes away. i posted in reference to a post on the kyron horman open discussion forum. rhonda posted this: He says himself, smiling, "Kaine and Terri live right up the street from me".
i'm searching for that link where he says it, bc the link right under that doesn;t show it (unless i overlooked it bc i'm so tired). maybe he said that bc it's a straight shot to his house...but still 15 minutes driving distance? my eyes are crossing. If you go to the khod fb a/c, then click on discussions, it's under this heading "Michael Cook - Terri's lover??". i'm trying.....
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 13, 2010, 05:03:10 AM »

doubleD Thank you for all your hard work.
I wanted to wait and see if you came up with anything tonight but my eyes are not co-operating. I keep blinking but everything is staying fuzzy LOL!
I'll check back in the who's who thread in the am.
Again, Thank You!

PS Olive leaf does wonders for tooth ache pain.

(Available over the counter in pill form at wallymart. Liquid form is even better and I do believe that it can be found at most health and nutrition/vitamin outlets.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 13, 2010, 05:05:01 AM »

bananas, patricia, double - i posted the addresses (most recent) on 411. they appear to be 15 minutes away. i posted in reference to a post on the kyron horman open discussion forum. rhonda posted this: He says himself, smiling, "Kaine and Terri live right up the street from me".
i'm searching for that link where he says it, bc the link right under that doesn;t show it (unless i overlooked it bc i'm so tired). maybe he said that bc it's a straight shot to his house...but still 15 minutes driving distance? my eyes are crossing. If you go to the khod fb a/c, then click on discussions, it's under this heading "Michael Cook - Terri's lover??". i'm trying.....

Well, the Edgebrook address is a straight shot about 7.5 miles away from the Horman house.  Hard to say if he still lives at that address.  Even 15 minutes away is not far if you are having a love affair with someone...... ok off to bed for real now.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 13, 2010, 05:06:08 AM »

Well, the Edgebrook address is a straight shot about 7.5 miles away from the Horman house.  Hard to say if he still lives at that address.  Even 15 minutes away is not far if you are having a love affair with someone...... ok off to bed for real now.

Me too. G'night all.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: July 13, 2010, 05:08:28 AM »

at Micheal Cook's sw fourth street address there is also listed

NORTHWEST TREE AND YARD, INC

I wonder if that is a landscaper service... it is not listed in with michaels household, but it is listed at that address.  Appears someone at that address works at this place.  Maybe I should see if whoever works at this place is connected to michael cook besides just being at the same address. 

7740 4TH PORTLAND, OR

PORTLAND, OR
DUBLIN, CA
BEAVERTON, OR
FREMONT, CA

Possible Relatives:

BENNETT, GORDON ELMER (Age 84)

PICCIOTTO, PAULA LYNNE (Age 47)
SULLIVAN, MARLENE K (Age 71)
BENNET, LORI L

NORTHWEST TREE AND YARD, INC wonder who this is?
BEAVERTON, OR
PORTLAND, OR
LAKE OSWEGO, OR

Possible Relatives:

BEATLEY, MICHELLE MICHELLE (Age 48)
CADY, DUANE NORMAN (Age 48)
BEATLEY, SONDRA RHEA (Age 71)
CADY, DUANE NORMAN

so seems duane norman cady is the one who owns the tree and yard biz

Beaverton, OR   
CADY, DUANE
(PRESIDENT)
CADY, JILL M
(SECRETARY)
CADY, JILL M
(REGISTERED AGENT)

associated businesses:

THE PERFORMANCE GROUP INC
SIDEWINDER PUMPS AND FITTINGS LLC

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: July 13, 2010, 05:10:49 AM »

Wyks, they're amazing, aren't they? I like Leomoon, too. I used to love HouseMouse that started it all with Caylee Anthony. Since you provided that psychic forum awhile back, I pop in there every now & again. It's pretty interesting, especially when stuff starts popping up that ends up being factual after the fact.

Re Kyron's charts: Did you notice that Tuba said something about a dark truck? Also, the "being taken for sexual purposes" was kinda worked out to be something than originally thought. Ie: The main player involved (TMH) was involved in some questionable things (affairs, sex, etc). So it was learned that Ky probably wasn't taken for sexual purposes but rather taken by somebody involved with a questionable sexual background (having an affair, swinging, lifestyle choices, etc). Paulette & her asteroids, wow...the way it just shows up on those charts. It simply amazes me. FifthEssence runs a tight ship on those threads & keeps the integrity intact. It makes me go back & back & back.

As for the forum's other threads, I feel much more comfortable here. I know the other site has the topics broken down into their own threads, but I feel like here it can be discussed in much broader terms without post after post getting deleted & timeouts thrown out everywhere. I respect their site, though.

So, I wonder where Cook was the morning of June 4th. I'm supposing his work verified he was there, otherwise it would have been in the news, maybe?

Absolutely amazing, yes!!  Am not skeptical about forensic astrology, and I have no idea why.  lol  Leomoon is awesome, am learning a lot from her readings.  But HouseMouse!!!!!!!!!!  YESSSSSSSSS!  lol     Hands down BY far the awesomest of awesome!     I sure do miss her.  She comes in there from time to time, and folks sit up. 

Isn't this interesting....   Kyron/Chiron  <--- pronounced the same. 

Chiron is a comet with a unique and erratic orbit. In the natal chart, Chiron is symbolized by the "wounded healer". It represents our deepest wound, and our efforts to heal the wound. Chiron was named after the centaur in Greek mythology who was a healer and teacher who, ironically, could not heal himself.

Chiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. We may over-compensate in these areas of life. Chiron, as a wounded healer, first must face issues of low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy and learn to rise above these issues. Because the wound goes deep, and we may work hard to overcome the wound, healing powers are potent.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/chiron.html

Yeppers.. the asteroids are amazingly accurate.  Tho I will claim to be confused as heck at how they arrive at those. 

In the psychic forum, I often sit there with my jaw hanging open at what they've sensed.  They've had a bit of probs with at least one poster who turned out to be other than ermmmm honest.  She's gone, whew, but not without a ruckus first.  There's another person in there right now who confuses the heck out of me and a lot of others as well.  Am not a member there, just read.  Not so sure I like the setup yet.  Seems that there's one main psychic.. They don't seem to encourage different sensings from others unless that supports what the main one is sensing.  ??  Seems kind of restraining to me, but the main one is great.  At WS, the Astros work together, either in tandem with others, alone at times, yet always part of a team.  The psychic forum is new, I think.  So they may be working out how they are gonna do things there.  Here's the link to the psychic forum, if any are interested:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/

Yesssssss Tuba DID mention a dark truck, earlier on.  And in one news article, Michael's truck was described as 'dark', while in another it was said 'dark blue' IIRC.  When I read that, chills went up my back, remembering Tuba. 

And yeppers, interesting how the things they've gotten can be interpreted, as you've described.  Makes for a better understanding.  With reading around the net, (there's a blog I read from time to time, lol), it starts to run together in my head.  Hard to remember exactly where I read what unless I save the info.  If I don't then I have to chase it back down.  But yes, in all places, there is a type of container sensed.  In one place it's like a wooden box, another has it as a blue container.  Then I found a pic of a long narrow blue container in the Horman home, and YIKES!!  But they see a green lid, while this has a matching blue lid, and is a darker blue.  Still and all though, it's the interpretation.  Might be that they all are picking up on a 'container'.  There does seem to be a general sense of his having been moved at least once.  So while he may have been 'held' in a pipe-type of thing (and a psychic picked up on that), he may then have been moved from that into a container of some sort.  Sigh.  Poor lil dear. 

Even those who see from the charts or sense in some way that sadly, he has passed... still have some measure of hope for a miracle, that he will be found alive. 

Am with you on the other threads at WS!  I save a link on my desktop that goes straight to the Astros, so I don't have to wade thru the WS site at all.  lol  For all my roaming around to read at other places, this is my home.  Like you, am more comfy here.     

Well that's a good question about Cook!  Hope we'll get something from LE as to where he was that morning.  They sure are stingy with the facts, eh? 

At the psychic forum.... when it was realized where Cook works, a collective gasp from the crowd.     Because the main psychic has since awhile back, gotten 'a message' from Kyron about bikes and his best friend's daddy.  Michael's workplace deals in part with bikes.  And he has a son near Kyron's age.  Yikes.  Does that mean anything?  Dunno yet. 

Pyschics have long ago sensed a young man with long greasy hair etc.  Likely the older sib of one of Ky's friends, with a young woman associate..... As being connected with Ky's case ermmmm in some way..... While at the same time, and seperately, the Astros have gotten from the charts that a young female and likely a young male as well, are involved in some way......... Then several regular ole folks like us lolol  have come across a name of one of Ky's classmates with an older bro, who has a gf........ he's a young adult not a minor, but yanno don't want to accuse outright with his name right here with this info.  Has a questionable myspace.  Have posted the links in another thread.  Someone sent this info to the psychics to see if his pic matched what they had been sensing.. and stunningly and sadly... yes.  It matches what the Astros are getting.   So the whole bit of info from all areas combined was sent  to LE.  And now we wait to see what LE does with that info. 

Terri very likely had something to do with Ky's having gone missing.  I think she may have helped him to disappear or handed him off to someone else.  Someone may have helped her accomplish this.  I think then Ky ended up with a different male/female who either did something to him or held him for a bit of time.  Not sure why.  That's about as far as I've worked that out.  Not sure yet if Terri even knows what happened to him after that point.  Could be that she has no clue after Ky was handed off.  Dunno.  Hard to say at this point.  We need more factual info from LE, dagnabit!! 

Sorry this got so long.  G'nite!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: July 13, 2010, 05:12:24 AM »

(MY THOUGHTs, ONLY) 
I will be very surprised if it comes out MC was having an affair with TH, other than the "game" he was playing with her in hopes of getting information on Kyron, have been wrong before. I really need to quit trying to "not" see the bad in people.  Like Terri I really thought she was just in a triangle of anguish along with Kaine, Desiree and Tony.  That as of the latest document filed yesterday was proof "as far as I am concerned" she had something to do with Kyron missing. 

What really gets me in this case how things on the various forums, mainly the oregon live forum gets leaked to the media and low and behold something comes of it.  Do I think TH is writing on the forums yes I do, I think she is that twisted, she thinks she can mold events to her benefit.  Do I think she has help in the forums, no I really don't I think it is all her. 

We have no right to know anything about these people, yet at the same time as in the case of Casey Anthony, at that point I think wanting to know and finding out what we know is fair game.
I would like to know what Terri was like for the past 20 years, what kind of person she truly was, how many long time friends she has, what they remember about events in her life.

What I am now wondering - was this a life changing event did something trigger her, was it ppd, or was she always wanting everything to center around her, with no regard to others, or the consequences of her actions.  What makes her tick, unfortunately fear this is another Casey Anthony and we won't know until it goes to trial, we are not in Florida with the disclosure law on everything.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 13, 2010, 05:14:07 AM »

at Micheal Cook's sw fourth street address there is also listed

I wonder if that is a landscaper service... it is not listed in with michaels household, but it is listed at that address.  Appears someone at that address works at this place.  Maybe I should see if whoever works at this place is connected to michael cook besides just being at the same address. 

7740 4TH PORTLAND, OR

PORTLAND, OR
DUBLIN, CA
BEAVERTON, OR
FREMONT, CA

Possible Relatives:

BENNETT, GORDON ELMER (Age 84)

PICCIOTTO, PAULA LYNNE (Age 47)
SULLIVAN, MARLENE K (Age 71)
BENNET, LORI L

NORTHWEST TREE AND YARD, INC wonder who this is?
BEAVERTON, OR
PORTLAND, OR
LAKE OSWEGO, OR

Possible Relatives:

BEATLEY, MICHELLE MICHELLE (Age 48)
CADY, DUANE NORMAN (Age 48)
BEATLEY, SONDRA RHEA (Age 71)
CADY, DUANE NORMAN

so seems duane norman cady is the one who owns the tree and yard biz

Beaverton, OR   
CADY, DUANE
(PRESIDENT)
CADY, JILL M
(SECRETARY)
CADY, JILL M
(REGISTERED AGENT)

associated businesses:

THE PERFORMANCE GROUP INC
SIDEWINDER PUMPS AND FITTINGS LLC

Hmmmmm... this sounds like it could be interesting.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 13, 2010, 05:15:12 AM »

ok I must be tired. Did you just say that Michael Cook just moved down the street? LOL! Down the street from where?

Those are the addresses that I just pulled up, don;t know how close they are. Somebody on the KHOD FB a/c said he just recently moved down the street. I searched 411 online. I wonder how close it is to the truck sighting on Sauvie Island. I also wonder how close it is to the guy that called in the "odd" truck sighting, the guy we were talking about last thread I think. Have to go back & search...

those addresses are listed in with all the other addresses I have on him that I posted in the who is who thread here on this board.

omg i feel so stupid. you had them there! i was looking at that other site on fb & was intrigued by what they posted. was hoping it lead to something. going cross eyed. can;t even imagine what the le is going through.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 13, 2010, 05:16:36 AM »

OMGosh! Brandi, you sooo need to make one of those cute pics using this monkey picture of Kyron!

Here's a quickie:

Brandi this is adorable and the frog is there too!!!!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 13, 2010, 05:21:21 AM »

Wyks, they're amazing, aren't they? I like Leomoon, too. I used to love HouseMouse that started it all with Caylee Anthony. Since you provided that psychic forum awhile back, I pop in there every now & again. It's pretty interesting, especially when stuff starts popping up that ends up being factual after the fact.

Re Kyron's charts: Did you notice that Tuba said something about a dark truck? Also, the "being taken for sexual purposes" was kinda worked out to be something than originally thought. Ie: The main player involved (TMH) was involved in some questionable things (affairs, sex, etc). So it was learned that Ky probably wasn't taken for sexual purposes but rather taken by somebody involved with a questionable sexual background (having an affair, swinging, lifestyle choices, etc). Paulette & her asteroids, wow...the way it just shows up on those charts. It simply amazes me. FifthEssence runs a tight ship on those threads & keeps the integrity intact. It makes me go back & back & back.

As for the forum's other threads, I feel much more comfortable here. I know the other site has the topics broken down into their own threads, but I feel like here it can be discussed in much broader terms without post after post getting deleted & timeouts thrown out everywhere. I respect their site, though.

So, I wonder where Cook was the morning of June 4th. I'm supposing his work verified he was there, otherwise it would have been in the news, maybe?

Absolutely amazing, yes!!  Am not skeptical about forensic astrology, and I have no idea why.  lol  Leomoon is awesome, am learning a lot from her readings.  But HouseMouse!!!!!!!!!!  YESSSSSSSSS!  lol     Hands down BY far the awesomest of awesome!     I sure do miss her.  She comes in there from time to time, and folks sit up. 

Isn't this interesting....   Kyron/Chiron  <--- pronounced the same. 

Chiron is a comet with a unique and erratic orbit. In the natal chart, Chiron is symbolized by the "wounded healer". It represents our deepest wound, and our efforts to heal the wound. Chiron was named after the centaur in Greek mythology who was a healer and teacher who, ironically, could not heal himself.

Chiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. We may over-compensate in these areas of life. Chiron, as a wounded healer, first must face issues of low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy and learn to rise above these issues. Because the wound goes deep, and we may work hard to overcome the wound, healing powers are potent.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/chiron.html

Yeppers.. the asteroids are amazingly accurate.  Tho I will claim to be confused as heck at how they arrive at those. 

In the psychic forum, I often sit there with my jaw hanging open at what they've sensed.  They've had a bit of probs with at least one poster who turned out to be other than ermmmm honest.  She's gone, whew, but not without a ruckus first.  There's another person in there right now who confuses the heck out of me and a lot of others as well.  Am not a member there, just read.  Not so sure I like the setup yet.  Seems that there's one main psychic.. They don't seem to encourage different sensings from others unless that supports what the main one is sensing.  ??  Seems kind of restraining to me, but the main one is great.  At WS, the Astros work together, either in tandem with others, alone at times, yet always part of a team.  The psychic forum is new, I think.  So they may be working out how they are gonna do things there.  Here's the link to the psychic forum, if any are interested:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/

Yesssssss Tuba DID mention a dark truck, earlier on.  And in one news article, Michael's truck was described as 'dark', while in another it was said 'dark blue' IIRC.  When I read that, chills went up my back, remembering Tuba. 

And yeppers, interesting how the things they've gotten can be interpreted, as you've described.  Makes for a better understanding.  With reading around the net, (there's a blog I read from time to time, lol), it starts to run together in my head.  Hard to remember exactly where I read what unless I save the info.  If I don't then I have to chase it back down.  But yes, in all places, there is a type of container sensed.  In one place it's like a wooden box, another has it as a blue container.  Then I found a pic of a long narrow blue container in the Horman home, and YIKES!!  But they see a green lid, while this has a matching blue lid, and is a darker blue.  Still and all though, it's the interpretation.  Might be that they all are picking up on a 'container'.  There does seem to be a general sense of his having been moved at least once.  So while he may have been 'held' in a pipe-type of thing (and a psychic picked up on that), he may then have been moved from that into a container of some sort.  Sigh.  Poor lil dear. 

Even those who see from the charts or sense in some way that sadly, he has passed... still have some measure of hope for a miracle, that he will be found alive. 

Am with you on the other threads at WS!  I save a link on my desktop that goes straight to the Astros, so I don't have to wade thru the WS site at all.  lol  For all my roaming around to read at other places, this is my home.  Like you, am more comfy here.     

Well that's a good question about Cook!  Hope we'll get something from LE as to where he was that morning.  They sure are stingy with the facts, eh? 

At the psychic forum.... when it was realized where Cook works, a collective gasp from the crowd.     Because the main psychic has since awhile back, gotten 'a message' from Kyron about bikes and his best friend's daddy.  Michael's workplace deals in part with bikes.  And he has a son near Kyron's age.  Yikes.  Does that mean anything?  Dunno yet. 

Pyschics have long ago sensed a young man with long greasy hair etc.  Likely the older sib of one of Ky's friends, with a young woman associate..... As being connected with Ky's case ermmmm in some way..... While at the same time, and seperately, the Astros have gotten from the charts that a young female and likely a young male as well, are involved in some way......... Then several regular ole folks like us lolol  have come across a name of one of Ky's classmates with an older bro, who has a gf........ he's a young adult not a minor, but yanno don't want to accuse outright with his name right here with this info.  Has a questionable myspace.  Have posted the links in another thread.  Someone sent this info to the psychics to see if his pic matched what they had been sensing.. and stunningly and sadly... yes.  It matches what the Astros are getting.   So the whole bit of info from all areas combined was sent  to LE.  And now we wait to see what LE does with that info. 

Terri very likely had something to do with Ky's having gone missing.  I think she may have helped him to disappear or handed him off to someone else.  Someone may have helped her accomplish this.  I think then Ky ended up with a different male/female who either did something to him or held him for a bit of time.  Not sure why.  That's about as far as I've worked that out.  Not sure yet if Terri even knows what happened to him after that point.  Could be that she has no clue after Ky was handed off.  Dunno.  Hard to say at this point.  We need more factual info from LE, dagnabit!! 

Sorry this got so long.  G'nite!!   

Yes, and even more amazing is the info on the RED SQUIRREL. Check out the Wiki, go to their reproduction section - hmmm, seems they like to mate & will mate with several males to get pregnant, etc. No marriage for life with those red squirrels, nuh unh. Sorry, just had to add that.

I'm so beat. It's 5:23 here now. Can't believe I'm just now going to sleep, won't even be able to function today! Goodnight everyone.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: July 13, 2010, 05:22:02 AM »

It's so odd, all day long yesterday (monday) in watching this about Michael unfold before our very eyes.  And seeing it written like that, "Michael Cook - Terri's lover??"....... just odd.  Because for the past couple of weeks, word on the street (rumors) have been about Kaine and a certain Michael Cook being lovers.. not Terri and Michael.  And I just have to wonder......... <ducking baseball bats>  Could there have been something going on bet the men in the past?  Could Terri then have 'moved in on' him?  Revenge?  8 months or so ago?  Same timing as other stuff that may have happened to cause a decline in her these past many months? 

I know..... <ducking for cover>  Heading to sleep. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 13, 2010, 05:30:03 AM »

It's so odd, all day long yesterday (monday) in watching this about Michael unfold before our very eyes.  And seeing it written like that, "Michael Cook - Terri's lover??"....... just odd.  Because for the past couple of weeks, word on the street (rumors) have been about Kaine and a certain Michael Cook being lovers.. not Terri and Michael.  And I just have to wonder......... <ducking baseball bats>  Could there have been something going on bet the men in the past?  Could Terri then have 'moved in on' him?  Revenge?  8 months or so ago?  Same timing as other stuff that may have happened to cause a decline in her these past many months? 

Nite nite... yes... my head is falling over on the keyboard.... getting myself up and going to to bed..... Kyron, wherever you are, may God watch over you.....

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 13, 2010, 05:37:08 AM »

Actually, Wyks, I myself thought of that. But here's what I think now:
I think that Terri got caught when Cook gave this info to the cops. I then think that Terri &/or her fam/friends started posting online all kinds of stuff. The rumors involving Michael didn't start til a couple of days ago. Before that, it was about Phyllis & Kim. Kaine would have had to speak with his lawyer, his lawyer would have had to speak with Houze, then Houze would have told Terri...so the timing's right with respect to when the internet rumors started. If Terri's behind it, you can bet more things will come up in court to strike against her. I don't think anything will happen over the RO or the net postings (including the ones she was outed on) but I do think that every little thing will add up in the judges eyes when the time comes for her to go in front of the judge. Seems like whenever nasty rumors start on the net about Kaine, very shortly afterwards something is happening to Terri legally or with respect to Kyron. It's as if she knows something's gonna come down showing her in a bad light so she has to quick get online to defame Kaine. If it's not her, then it truly would be somebody she's close with. Then again, there's tons of kooks in the world, ya know?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 13, 2010, 05:42:05 AM »

I'm getting sleepy too but before I go I just feel the need to make this post.  Klaas please delete if it is inappropriate.

To whoever took Kyron,

I feel compelled to make this post to you because I think like many others that you are reading here and getting some type of sordid pleasure seeing so many people hurt by what you have done.  You feel like you have gotten away with it don't you? Sitting there gloating on yourself with each day that passes feeling confident that you will never be caught. Well I want you to know that someone saw you that day and you know it to be the truth. You may try to deny it but in your heart you know that someone saw what you did right down to the most minute detail.  He even knows how many breaths you took that day and He knows how many you have left. At this moment while you are reading this you still have a chance to seek the mercy and forgiveness of the One who knows what you have done. This is a truth you cannot escape.  I don't know what your situation is but I do know that your time is running out and you need to let Kyron come home before it is too late for you. You are standing on the precipice of eternity and you know this to be the undeniable truth.  I don't know what you have done to Kyron but if you have done the unthinkable I know you can't have his soul for that belongs to the One who saw you that day.  It's up to you now you know the truth.  Kyron's loved ones may not be able to forgive you, and all of humanity following this case might not forgive you but there is One who will forgive you and that is what should matter most to you.  You may get away with it for the rest of your life, or days or months or years but one thing is certain, if you never come clean there is a special place reserved in hell for monsters like you. 

Sincerely,
A Believer
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 13, 2010, 05:49:10 AM »

At 2:06 of this video, Michael Cook informs Kaine & Terri live right up the street from him:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:07:29 AM by klaasend » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 13, 2010, 05:50:36 AM »

At 2:06 of this video, Michael Cook informs Kaine & Terri live right up the street from him.
(Darn it, the video didn't post. Here's the link):

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.