March 28, 2024, 11:58:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 214966 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 13, 2010, 05:57:47 AM »

At 2:06 of this video, Michael Cook informs Kaine & Terri live right up the street from him.
(Darn it, the video didn't post. Here's the link):

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

so which one of the addresses for michael cook is the one right up the street?  the edgebrook one?  do you know, if not I'll pull up a map. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 13, 2010, 06:07:00 AM »

http://kezi.com/news/local/181133
The Kyron Horman Case Takes Another Turn
July 13, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore.--Just when you thought the Kyron Horman case couldn't get any stranger, Kyron's step-mom supposedly sexted (sending sexually explicit messages over her cell phone) to a man who stepped forward to help the family.  The information comes from papers filed in court Monday.  They claim Terri Horman not only sexted Michael Cook, but also illegally showed him confidential information from court files.

Cook entered the Horman story publicly on June 25th when he stepped forward as one of the friends helping support the horman family.  But the divorce attorney for Kaine Horman alleges Cook and Terri Horman have had a relationship that includes sexual activity.

CW Jensen is a former homicide detective-- now retired from the portland police bureau.  He says the allegations are hard to believe.  "Well, now they're asking a judge to take some action against her based on these allegations. Allegations she engaged in an affair with another man...after the kid disappears...are you kidding me," said Jensen.

When contacted by phone today Michael Cook said, "(He) would take responsibility for having inappropriate communication with Terri, but haven't had sexual relations with her."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 13, 2010, 06:07:27 AM »

At 2:06 of this video, Michael Cook informs Kaine & Terri live right up the street from him.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

so which one of the addresses for michael cook is the one right up the street?  the edgebrook one?  do you know, if not I'll pull up a map. 
The Edgewood address is around 7 miles from the Horman Home. But check this out, remember these:
Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Northwest Springville Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

DD - Look at where those roads are compared to the Edgewood address...hmmm... Not implicating anything, just curious...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 13, 2010, 06:08:58 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Kyron Horman case: Court records filed show sex played role in murder-for-hire relationship
Posted on July 12th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 13, 2010, 06:29:39 AM »

gee I am so tired I forgot terri and kaines address, anyone have it right off. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 13, 2010, 06:46:02 AM »

The Edgewood address is around 7 miles from the Horman Home. But check this out, remember these:
Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

DD - Look at where those roads are compared to the Edgewood address...hmmm... Not implicating anything, just curious...

yes I see it... interesting. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 13, 2010, 06:47:12 AM »

I am trying to figure out which one of his addresses is "right up the street". 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 13, 2010, 06:50:49 AM »

I have to go to sleep it's 3:49 am and I have to get up at 5 am LOL  I can sleep for an hour.  ugh. I'll figure this out later in the morning when I get up

To find me:
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 13, 2010, 06:54:25 AM »

gee I am so tired I forgot terri and kaines address, anyone have it right off. 

15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd
Portland, Or 97231
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: July 13, 2010, 08:44:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's, Thank you Scared Monkeys Techie's for working on the server and fixing things.   You all have been busy and found some great info.
 Terri is beyond dispicable and so is Mr. Cook. Thanks for pointing out the cell phone theory Rob. I believe many of us wanted to hold to some hope, something that said Terri was not capable of doing harm to a little boy she raised. We tried to believe that she may have had some good in her, and even wrote plea's on Blinks site. This morning I no longer hold on to the hope that Terri is a good person.  My feeling is Terri has been like this for a long time. I wonder how good she was at hiding what she was doing. Was she emotionally abusing Kyron? Desiree picked up on the signs early on that something was off with Terri. She is probably beating herself up for not acting on it. The Pinnacle company that MC works for, made me think about Kyron's project and how well constructed it was including some of the materials used. I hope LE checks out Chas tip. That area needs to be searched. At this point they really need to give Mr. Oakes an article of Kyron's clothing.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: July 13, 2010, 09:04:35 AM »

Good Morning to you Newfie...and all the other monkeys!  I agree with you on getting Mr. Oakes a piece of Kyron's clothing.  My mother passed away at birth and was raised with a stepmother who admitted to me when I was 18 that she no longer wanted to see me.  She said I was a constant reminder of my mom whom she had know and was very jealous of.  Very sad but I got through it.  I can't help but think that TH is the same sort of person and has always envied DH and the ongoing relationship she's had with KH?  I keep up the hope that LE will find someone who has Kyron but with the actions of TH and the time that has gone by, my hope is fading. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 13, 2010, 09:31:23 AM »

FYI - I'd rather not post photos and personal information on Michael Cook's wife/ex-wife as from what I've seen they are divorced and she has nothing to do with this. 
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: July 13, 2010, 09:40:28 AM »

FYI - I'd rather not post photos and personal information on Michael Cook's wife/ex-wife as from what I've seen they are divorced and she has nothing to do with this. 

On a similar note, every time I see the class pic sans Kyron being posted, it kinda bothers me too. I understand that it may speak to TH's character/motive/etc, but those are 7- and 8-year-olds who don't have anything to do with this case either. Just trying to put myself in the shoes of the parents of that class at Skyline...

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 13, 2010, 09:42:29 AM »

I, for one, do not find this filing to be merely the airing of "dirty laundry". 

I think of Desiree.  Does anyone think that Desiree has been pre-occupied with 'sexting' or taking pics of herself in various stages of undress or sexual activity in the last two weeks?  It's a ridiculous thought. 

So, while Desiree, and yes - even Kaine - has been suffering the loss of their son, not knowing his whereabouts or the state of his wellbeing...this is what Terri has been doing.

It turns the stomach.

This is why this type of information is important to LE.  Terri isn't concerned about Kyron. 

Terri is concerned about Terri.

Motive, means and opportunity.  This all goes to motive.

Tell the truth, Terri!

was going to post almost the same thoughts!
who thinks of starting an affair when your child is missing??? disgusting if you ask me...jmo...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 13, 2010, 09:44:27 AM »

On a similar note, every time I see the class pic sans Kyron being posted, it kinda bothers me too. I understand that it may speak to TH's character/motive/etc, but those are 7- and 8-year-olds who don't have anything to do with this case either. Just trying to put myself in the shoes of the parents of that class at Skyline...

I understand but the livelyhoods of those children won't be affected. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #695 on: July 13, 2010, 09:48:18 AM »

When contacted by phone today Michael Cook said, "(He) would take responsibility for having inappropriate communication with Terri, but haven't had sexual relations with her."      Another one with some really big issues.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 13, 2010, 09:52:55 AM »

I'm so tired of all these sex issues!  Kyron is still out there!  The media always grabs the sex thing and runs with it.  Maybe it has some bearing; maybe it doesn't.  But...where is Kyron?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 13, 2010, 09:57:11 AM »

I'm so tired of all these sex issues!  Kyron is still out there!  The media always grabs the sex thing and runs with it.  Maybe it has some bearing; maybe it doesn't.  But...where is Kyron?

agreed..Kyron is still out there and missing and should be the main focus. but the sex thing wouldn't be out there and shouldn't be out there if one of the main POI was not engaging in the sex thing..AFTER the child goes missing..the very child that she was the last person to see....therefore, I can see why it is being heavily discussed...there is something very wrong with this step mom in my opinion...and she did something to this child...all just my opinion of course...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #698 on: July 13, 2010, 09:59:39 AM »

Always, that is what they do, sex sells.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 13, 2010, 10:03:05 AM »

Totally agree with you Claycat!  I'm wondering if LE is going to charge TH with contempt of court and lock her up or keep waiting for more evidence?  I can't imagine the parents going through this!  Also, if and when TH leaves the residence, can LE put a stipulation on her not leaving the State?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.