April 24, 2024, 06:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216114 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: July 13, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »

Michael Cook - I'm tending to agree with Klaas on this one. I think he was pulled in by Terri. IDK, maybe things just happened. I don't think he did this in cohorts with Kaine, bc if he did, what was the benefit? It certainly wasn't to help find Kyron. There's no way his relationship with Terri helped find Kyron. The only thing this sexting drama helped was Kaine in his quest for a divorce - and I say thank GOD to that! What's that saying? Big things come in small packages? Inadvertent or not is beside the point. It shows Terri in an even worse light...but...it does nothing to help find Kyron. In fact, imo, the only thing it's done is possibly harmed any future relationships she may have with James & Kiara. Kiara isn't on the net, hopefully - good gosh. James, on the other hand, has his own FB a/c & there isn't a doubt in my mind that that poor kid isn't suffering. The friends that came out of the woodwork early on to defend Terri - where are they now? That brings to mind Terri's parents. My gosh, can anyone imagine what they're going through? OMGosh. Back to Michael Cook - What could possibly be the exact reason that idiot took pictures of the RO? He says Terri wanted him to Google it to see where here daughter was living or something. Whatever, no way. If that's the case, he certainly didn't need to take a snapshot of it...he coulda just typed the address into Google on his phone! So, what's the reason behind him photographing the RO? He showed it to at least 2 other people. Well, maybe a good question would be "Who are those people that Cook showed the pic of the RO to?" I mean, if it was the media...then, well now...what purpose would that be? Money? If it was Terri's parents, then I'd have thought they'd already be in on the "know" regarding the RO contents. What would be the purpose of him showing 2 of his buddies, or anyone else for that matter...unless... Well what about if he showed the pic of the RO (address for Kaine) to somebody to help Terri get Kiara? Now, this working theory is only brought up under the surmise that Cook was involved with Terri before June 30th (which is my opinion anyway). Terri is not in shape as this point in time. For her to send pics & texts of a sexual nature to Cook, I'd think she'd have to feel comfortable with him. When taking her appearance into consideration, let's say from Nov 2009 til now, she's obviously suffered somewhat...maybe depression, whatever so be it. Seeing the pics of just last year when she appeared more "put together" & comparing them to todays pics - she does not look happy with herself. So, how long ago did she really meet Michael Cook & exactly when did their relationship really begin? June 30th - pffffft! Sexting, sending pics in various forms of undress & sexual activity denotes familiarity. Having said this, I predict that we soon hear Cook was sending back sexual pics of himself & texts of a sexual nature...and if that's the case, then they both had to be comfortable with one another. How does someone get comfortable enough with someone to do this in such a short time? I just don't buy it. If Terri was suffering from depression, then absolutely no way do I buy it bc the depression would start with herself! I really wanna know who the other people are that Cook showed this stuff to.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 13, 2010, 02:10:42 PM »

http://www.kxl.com/IN-DEPTH-AUDIO--Is-Terri-Horman-In-Contempt-of-Cou/7673409

Is Terri Horman in Contempt of Court?

Posted: Monday, 12 July 2010 7:57PM

Is Terri Horman In Contempt of Court?

Jeremy Scott Reporting
jeremy.scott@alphabroadcasting.com

Sunday, the biological parents of seven-year-old Kyron Horman said this week would be tied up with law enforcement obligations.  The start of the week sure showed signs of it.  We learned that Kaine Horman filed paperwork to have his estranged wife Terri held in contempt of court for leaking the contents of a restraining order.  The person in question is Kaine's high school friend, Michael Cook, a man KXL spoke with exclusively last week.  The claim is that pictures were taken and that Cook mapped out Kaine's new address through Google.  A sexual relationship is alleged between Terri and Mr. Cook.  Also coming to light is an alleged attempted kidnapping plot two weeks ago at the gym Kaine frequents.

Terri Horman is moving out of the Northwest Portland home in question, having not contested Kaine's request to do so through an addendum to a restraining order, allowing for his return and that of the Horman's 19-month-old daughter.  No timeline was given for such.

KXL Legal Expert Bruce McCain, an attorney, has been following this case from the start and reacts to all these developments:

Audio at the link above

Hi Klaas and Monkeys

Thanks for that link and it is quite informative.   I still don't understand why the court gave Terry Kaine's address.  This is what is not making any sense to me.  The restraining order was issued to protect Kaine in a domestic violence situation so why would his location be disclosed to the person who would do him the most harm???

This is the explanation I read:
In order for her to comply, she had to know where Kaine was living. That way, if she showed up in front of his new residence, she could not claim she didn't know he was staying there. She was informed of his location, and told not to come near it so that it was made clear to her where she could not go.

That does sound logical on one hand but worrisome on another.  Forgive my interpretation of it being an error of the court's.  Guess everyone will need to be looking over their shoulder's for some time.  Let's find Kyron now.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: July 13, 2010, 02:10:54 PM »

OMGosh! Brandi, you sooo need to make one of those cute pics using this monkey picture of Kyron!

Here's a quickie:

Aww Brandi he has little monkeys all around him. He knows he has us all looking out for him. We need to try to find something that can help locate this child. He needs to come home...
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: July 13, 2010, 02:12:46 PM »

Wesley it is a pic of Kyron's classmates with Kiara in the middle. The quote under it says, "where was Kyron do you ask,  yeah he went to the bathroom without telling anyone." " sigh"

You are right ISpy, didn't think that much of it because when my kids were little there was no such thing as myspace and fb. If I had little kids now, I would not like it.

agree....

and I also say/agree, why didn't Terri wait until Kyron was in the picture or take another one with him in it? after all, it is HIS class with his classmates, not the baby's classmates jmo...

Add me to that agreement. Terri should've taken a photo that included Kyron, but Kiara is the real star in that scene. I also think it was unkind to post that caption. It's a subtle dig at a 7 year old child in a very public way. I think that photo is chilling in it's implications, and I don't think I'm reading more into it than is there. It's a photo that made a lot of posters feel uncomfortable, and kind of sad for Kyron. Terri dismisses Kyron so easily. It's easy to see which child she puts at the center of her life.....

Hi all, I have a question.....I cannot see the pic, can someone please tell me what the pic is of and what the caption says?  Thank you!!!

I still can't see it.  Unfortunately  I am at work, and it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the corner.   
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 13, 2010, 02:15:31 PM »

Well Monkeys I've got to run some errands so I'll check in later.  Hopefully Kyron will be found by the time I get back.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: July 13, 2010, 02:16:45 PM »

It keeps nagging me about the woods around the school. I wish they could get a lot of volunteers out there to search the woods again. Wish we all lived closer or were wealthy then we could just make our own search team!

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 13, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »

I still can't see it.  Unfortunately  I am at work, and it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the corner.   
I am assuming you are using IE at work. Try these suggestions:
 In Internet Explorer's Tools menu, click Internet Options, then click the Advanced tab. Make sure the Show Pictures check box is selected under Multimedia, and click OK.
 Reset to the default security settings. In Internet Explorer, click on Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Default Level.
(I recommend Firefox, but I understand at work, you may have no choice.)

Sorry for the O/T. Just trying to help a monkey in need.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 13, 2010, 02:22:45 PM »

I find it awfully strange that a child can go to the restroom without permission, how does he just walk out of the classroom and walk the hall without permission?

I know when I have been in my grands classroom it is impossible for a child to just leave the room unnoticed....maybe I am making too much of the statement.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 13, 2010, 02:28:58 PM »

It's so odd, all day long yesterday (monday) in watching this about Michael unfold before our very eyes.  And seeing it written like that, "Michael Cook - Terri's lover??"....... just odd.  Because for the past couple of weeks, word on the street (rumors) have been about Kaine and a certain Michael Cook being lovers.. not Terri and Michael.  And I just have to wonder......... <ducking baseball bats>  Could there have been something going on bet the men in the past?  Could Terri then have 'moved in on' him?  Revenge?  8 months or so ago?  Same timing as other stuff that may have happened to cause a decline in her these past many months? 

I know..... <ducking for cover>  Heading to sleep. 

Actually, Wyks, I myself thought of that. But here's what I think now:
I think that Terri got caught when Cook gave this info to the cops. I then think that Terri &/or her fam/friends started posting online all kinds of stuff. The rumors involving Michael didn't start til a couple of days ago. Before that, it was about Phyllis & Kim. Kaine would have had to speak with his lawyer, his lawyer would have had to speak with Houze, then Houze would have told Terri...so the timing's right with respect to when the internet rumors started. If Terri's behind it, you can bet more things will come up in court to strike against her. I don't think anything will happen over the RO or the net postings (including the ones she was outed on) but I do think that every little thing will add up in the judges eyes when the time comes for her to go in front of the judge. Seems like whenever nasty rumors start on the net about Kaine, very shortly afterwards something is happening to Terri legally or with respect to Kyron. It's as if she knows something's gonna come down showing her in a bad light so she has to quick get online to defame Kaine. If it's not her, then it truly would be somebody she's close with. Then again, there's tons of kooks in the world, ya know?

Whoever posted that ugly rumor about Kaine was kind of vicious in the wording of it. I always thought the poster had an agenda....
As if losing his son wasn't bad enough, Kaine has to put up with this stuff that is now out there on the internet forever.

Well, this won't be popular...but I thought the same thing of the completely unfounded theories that Terri had removed Kyron from the home in an effort "to keep him safe" from possible sexual abuse.  Kaine's brother is a convicted pedophile, there was never any evidence - or even a hint of evidence - that Kaine was guilty of such behavior.   Yet, he was being accused of such with hardly any qualifying statementss, i.e. "I'm completely making this up".

I had to walk away a few times while that was being posted repeatedly.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: July 13, 2010, 02:33:09 PM »

Reminder - no matter where Kaine and Kiara are at the moment, Kaine intends to move back into his home and everyone knows where that is.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 13, 2010, 02:35:29 PM »

FYI - I'd rather not post photos and personal information on Michael Cook's wife/ex-wife as from what I've seen they are divorced and she has nothing to do with this. 

I am wondering if you could share what you have seen that shows them to be divorced? I have been looking and haven't found anything that gives the answer either way.

If he and his known wife are now divorced it begs the question then, How did LE get possession of his cell phone?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 13, 2010, 02:38:34 PM »

Several things trouble me about the class picture.  It takes time to herd kids, especially kids that age, and get them orgranized enough to make a group shot.  There is at least one child cut out of the picture.  We don't know who took the shot, my guess is Terri, but it could have been the teacher (then where was Terri?  Working at keeping Kyron out of, or to the far side of, the shot?).  Could this have been the beginnings of her setting up her future plans, maybe a "see Kyron always wanders off" excuse.  Could it be that I am thinking too much 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »

FYI - I'd rather not post photos and personal information on Michael Cook's wife/ex-wife as from what I've seen they are divorced and she has nothing to do with this. 

I am wondering if you could share what you have seen that shows them to be divorced? I have been looking and haven't found anything that gives the answer either way.

If he and his known wife are now divorced it begs the question then, How did LE get possession of his cell phone?

Well for one, Michael Cook is a facebook member of the Single Parents facebook:

Also, last year she was very active posting on ezinearticles.com and in her bio it says:

Shannon Cook became inspired to coach and mentor women in relationships, particularly emotionally abusive relationships, after her own personal journey through the process. Using her own experiences, as well as the input of several professional sources as her guide, she navigated her own abusive relationship to a successful outcome.

Now, she educates and coaches other women to achieve optimal physical and emotional health through a holistic approach, with particular focus on the challenging emotional and practical steps of leaving an emotionally abusive spouse.

"Helping women coming out of toxic marriages create happier, more fulfilling relationships."

It looks to me after reading around about both of them that they likely split in 2008.  I could be entirely wrong and Michael could just like sharing stories with single parents.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:29 PM »

You are right ISpy, didn't think that much of it because when my kids were little there was no such thing as myspace and fb. If I had little kids now, I would not like it.

agree....

and I also say/agree, why didn't Terri wait until Kyron was in the picture or take another one with him in it? after all, it is HIS class with his classmates, not the baby's classmates jmo...

Add me to that agreement. Terri should've taken a photo that included Kyron, but Kiara is the real star in that scene. I also think it was unkind to post that caption. It's a subtle dig at a 7 year old child in a very public way. I think that photo is chilling in it's implications, and I don't think I'm reading more into it than is there. It's a photo that made a lot of posters feel uncomfortable, and kind of sad for Kyron. Terri dismisses Kyron so easily. It's easy to see which child she puts at the center of her life.....

The attitude of that comment is just so disturbing.  I can just imagine hearing her blaming Kyron if his feelings were hurt at having been excluded.  "It's your own fault, you went to the bathroom and didn't ask."

That said, I have a son.  At that age he himself wouldn't have cared at all if he'd been in the picture or not.  Its her "not my fault" attitude that I find chilling.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 13, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »

I find it awfully strange that a child can go to the restroom without permission, how does he just walk out of the classroom and walk the hall without permission?

I know when I have been in my grands classroom it is impossible for a child to just leave the room unnoticed....maybe I am making too much of the statement.

No, I have said this before, how do we know if he left the school that day. The may have followed Teri lost his glasses or just got lost.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 13, 2010, 02:49:07 PM »

Thank you Klaas. I also saw a snapshot of MC's my space page IIRC and he is listing himself as married so that just adds to the confusion.

It's sad to find that she was possibly involved in an abusive relationship and at the same time it is awesome to find that she is using her experience to reach out and help others.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 13, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »

Click on the picture below for a short video.  Part of it shows Michael Cook being interviewed earlier in June:

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 13, 2010, 02:59:25 PM »

Apparently Shannon also wrote an interesting ebook titled, "Strategies For Escaping Emotional Abuse". According to the website it's free.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #758 on: July 13, 2010, 03:01:15 PM »

No, I have said this before, how do we know if he left the school that day. The may have followed Teri lost his glasses or just got lost.
You have to wonder, there is talk of Kyron being shy and timid, and then you have a young boy that just went off on his own to the bathroom. I wondered also, did he do this often while in school, because he was afraid to ask the teacher? This is going to sound dumb, but in grade school, there was a girl who was afraid of both going off to the bathroom and was afraid to ask the teacher and she would just wet her pants. But I'm sure if he needed to go, he wouldn't be afraid to ask the teacher, or would he?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 13, 2010, 03:03:55 PM »

Thank you Klaas. I also saw a snapshot of MC's my space page IIRC and he is listing himself as married so that just adds to the confusion.

It's sad to find that she was possibly involved in an abusive relationship and at the same time it is awesome to find that she is using her experience to reach out and help others.

Right but there are no comments on his Myspace after April 2008.  It does however say it was last updated in July 2009 but Shannon has been counseling about abusive relationships with that bio since 12/3/2008.

Shannon's first article on divorce 12/3/2008:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Surviving-Divorce---5-Tips-on-How-to-Choose-a-Divorce-Attorney&id=1725908

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.