April 26, 2024, 07:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216146 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 13, 2010, 03:06:38 PM »

I don't happen to think it is helpful to anyone especially Kyron to have certain theories be ridiculed. I happen to think in every case it is wise to question and theorise on every and all possible angles and not just the ones that are politically correct or popular.
just my opinion
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 13, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »

I find it awfully strange that a child can go to the restroom without permission, how does he just walk out of the classroom and walk the hall without permission?

I know when I have been in my grands classroom it is impossible for a child to just leave the room unnoticed....maybe I am making too much of the statement.

No, I have said this before, how do we know if he left the school that day. The may have followed Teri lost his glasses or just got lost.
You have to wonder, there is talk of Kyron being shy and timid, and then you have a young boy that just went off on his own to the bathroom. I wondered also, did he do this often while in school, because he was afraid to ask the teacher? This is going to sound dumb, but in grade school, there was a girl who was afraid of both going off to the bathroom and was afraid to ask the teacher and she would just wet her pants. But I'm sure if he needed to go, he wouldn't be afraid to ask the teacher, or would he?

I am stumped on this one..how can how could he just leave the room, I would think if he is shy that would not happen, being afraid what would be said by the teacher upon his return.Makes no sense to me...of course this case makes no sense.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: July 13, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »

Thanks for the video link. I am beginning to wonder if Terri will break. I think the picture of who she is has been painted. How sad for Kyron. I am starting to believe Terri fooled alot of people with her lies. I know she was raised by her adoptive parents, and I don't know anything about them. What I do wonder is who were her biological parents and what were they like? I think there may be some things revealed about Terri. Can they arrest her for contempt?  Kyron needs to be found.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 13, 2010, 03:12:30 PM »

Life goes one ... Daddy works out at the gym ... Mommy has an affair.

Why do I find the actions of Kaine and Terri so disturbing?  Why can I not comprehend.  I would be a basket case if my seven year old grandson was missing.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's Stepmother Accused of Attempted Abduction of Daughter
July 13, 2010

Terri Horman tried to "abduct" her 20-month-old daughter from a gym day care June 28, two days after the emergency restraining order was granted, following a revelation from police that she tried to hire the family's landscaper to kill her husband. .....

And while the rest of the family was consumed by the desperate search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman, Terri Horman was carrying on an affair with a 37-year-old Michael Cook, a former classmate of Kaine Horman's, according to the documents. The affair purportedly began four days after Kaine Horman moved out and investigators, according to the court papers, said they've "obtained hundreds of text messages, as well as several photographs of respondent [Terri], in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-terri-horman-accused-abducting-daughter-affair/story?id=11149983

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #764 on: July 13, 2010, 03:15:20 PM »

I don't happen to think it is helpful to anyone especially Kyron to have certain theories be ridiculed. I happen to think in every case it is wise to question and theorise on every and all possible angles and not just the ones that are politically correct or popular.
just my opinion
Agreed, and especially helpful, I will be reading and go, wow, never thought of something like that.  mymonkey, I know none of this makes sense, just trying to figure out if Kyron just would get up and use the bathroom, which I would think would be hard to do, you would think the teacher would notice.  Tracygirl, and anyone following Lindsey Baum's case, Pink Angel posted some updates, don't want to get overly excited but one never knows.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: July 13, 2010, 03:18:14 PM »

Why do I find the actions of Kaine and Terri so disturbing?  Why can I not comprehend.  I would be a basket case if my seven year old grandson was missing.

Janet

++++++

<snip>

Because you understand that escapism through [insert addictive element here] is not a healthy coping mechanism, especially given the gravity of this situation.

It is my opinion that some of the persons involved in/with this family have not received that memo. Incredibly unsettling.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 13, 2010, 03:18:26 PM »

keeping up is easy to do now, thanks for the new server
did i miss a donation box ,whatever, to defer costs

they need more pics of kyron without his eyeglasses
i know he is prob a yr younger here, and a side veiw, asleep
but he does look different, and more with terrie too, as she
was with him last, it might help a memory ya know
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98299459.html?tab=gallery&gallery=y&img=33

thanks for that gallery link, great pics

the pic of his class, prob wouldnt be so bad if no one knew where it was at
i found it hard to explain to my step daughter, the need for lying on blogs
and a big part of the  internet is about talk/type, after all those yrs of preaching
the truth is best

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #767 on: July 13, 2010, 03:24:58 PM »

probably already posted......

http://www.examiner.com/x-32312-Amber-Alerts-Examiner~y2010m7d13-Kyron-Hormans-stepmother-Terri-Horman-accused-of-trying-to-kidnap-daughter-video
Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, accused of trying to kidnap daughter (video)
July 13, 2:24 PM

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #768 on: July 13, 2010, 03:27:22 PM »

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's Stepmother Accused of Attempted Abduction of Daughter
July 13, 2010

Terri Horman tried to "abduct" her 20-month-old daughter from a gym day care June 28, two days after the emergency restraining order was granted, following a revelation from police that she tried to hire the family's landscaper to kill her husband. .....

And while the rest of the family was consumed by the desperate search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman, Terri Horman was carrying on an affair with a 37-year-old Michael Cook, a former classmate of Kaine Horman's, according to the documents. The affair purportedly began four days after Kaine Horman moved out and investigators, according to the court papers, said they've "obtained hundreds of text messages, as well as several photographs of respondent [Terri], in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-terri-horman-accused-abducting-daughter-affair/story?id=11149983

I'm with you, Tamikosmom. I think Beth spoiled us by being a normal loving parent, fostering a healthy home. I don't know which is harder; seeing a child victimized by a stranger or by a family member. It's horrible either way.

Where is Kyron?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 13, 2010, 03:30:07 PM »

I find it awfully strange that a child can go to the restroom without permission, how does he just walk out of the classroom and walk the hall without permission?

I know when I have been in my grands classroom it is impossible for a child to just leave the room unnoticed....maybe I am making too much of the statement.

No, I have said this before, how do we know if he left the school that day. The may have followed Teri lost his glasses or just got lost.
You have to wonder, there is talk of Kyron being shy and timid, and then you have a young boy that just went off on his own to the bathroom. I wondered also, did he do this often while in school, because he was afraid to ask the teacher? This is going to sound dumb, but in grade school, there was a girl who was afraid of both going off to the bathroom and was afraid to ask the teacher and she would just wet her pants. But I'm sure if he needed to go, he wouldn't be afraid to ask the teacher, or would he?

I am stumped on this one..how can how could he just leave the room, I would think if he is shy that would not happen, being afraid what would be said by the teacher upon his return.Makes no sense to me...of course this case makes no sense.

I think the most important information we gather from the photo is supposedly it was common for a student to simply go outside of the classroom. A 2nd grade classroom should not be run that way. It makes sense to me now that the teacher had said he was probably getting a drink or going to the bathroom. Seems she didn't have a good understanding of safety for her students.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 13, 2010, 03:30:54 PM »

When one of my Children started attending school I noticed odd things happening at home. Things like my Child asking if he could go to the bathroom and what not. (The raising of the hand and occasionally calling me by the Teacher's name was even funnier.) Anyway at home my Children were praised when they learned to "go" by themselves and then they learned that if they had to go then by all means GO! When they are in school they have to "ask" to go to the bathroom and for my son that concept seemed confusing. Especially since "holding it" for him for any length of time was difficult. (Either that or that he already had been holding it and always decided to go at the last minute.) Children learn the art of "holding it" at their own pace I suppose and then to add the part about asking the teacher's permission to go when they are in school, I guess it can become rather tricky for some?

As for the picture taken of Kyron's class on his birthday, I do notice that the baby is right smack front and center and Kyron is missing from the photo.
It's the same with a lot of videos and pictures I have seen.
You won't see to many of my own family pictures that were zeroing in only on one specific Child when I was attending a school function etc... for my own Children. Especially when I had a toddler with me. Why?
Because if I were there at the school, with a toddler in tow, attending some type of school function I was not only interested in taking pictures of my school age Child and possibly their class, I was also interested in finding a responsible way of keeping my eye on and in some way including my toddler also.
(As opposed to leaving my toddler out of the shot, or allowing my toddler to feel overwhelmed/intimidated where as my toddler would most likely be finding a way out of the stroller and tearing up the classroom or worse Sad crying in the shot.)

(Doing my best to reasonably rationalize here.)

So I have a lot of pics where there are toddlers appearing in the shot but guess what? I was there taking those pictures and intending to capture special moments for my older Child regardless. 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 13, 2010, 03:32:47 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: July 13, 2010, 03:34:02 PM »

Good Morning to you Newfie...and all the other monkeys!  I agree with you on getting Mr. Oakes a piece of Kyron's clothing.  My mother passed away at birth and was raised with a stepmother who admitted to me when I was 18 that she no longer wanted to see me.  She said I was a constant reminder of my mom whom she had know and was very jealous of.  Very sad but I got through it.  I can't help but think that TH is the same sort of person and has always envied DH and the ongoing relationship she's had with KH?  I keep up the hope that LE will find someone who has Kyron but with the actions of TH and the time that has gone by, my hope is fading. 

Oh Hiding Monkey.... giving you a great big {{{{HUG}}}}.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 13, 2010, 03:37:07 PM »

Perhaps the sexting started when the in person sex stopped?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 13, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »

::MonkeyAngel::How sweet that is!!

This little guy needs to be found.

It amazes me you can go to jail for writing a bad check and Terri is still FREE!!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 13, 2010, 03:40:43 PM »

PS I have five Children age range 7yrs - 26 years. Two are 15 months apart and two are 2 years apart. As I said I have lots of pics like the one with the baby included so the discussion pretty much hit a raw nerve with me.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 13, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »

IMO TH is just a liar. I think she waited till Kyron was out, may have sent him to the restroom herself, before taking the pic. Also, she may have taken another one with Kyron when he got back, but just deliberately chose not to upload it.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 13, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »

PS I have five Children age range 7yrs - 26 years. Two are 15 months apart and two are 2 years apart. As I said I have lots of pics like the one with the baby included so the discussion pretty much hit a raw nerve with me.

I was not disturbed by the baby in the pic...I was bothered by Kyron leaving the classroom unnoticed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 13, 2010, 03:45:58 PM »

keeping up is easy to do now, thanks for the new server
did i miss a donation box ,whatever, to defer costs

they need more pics of kyron without his eyeglasses
i know he is prob a yr younger here, and a side veiw, asleep
but he does look different, and more with terrie too, as she
was with him last, it might help a memory ya know
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98299459.html?tab=gallery&gallery=y&img=33

thanks for that gallery link, great pics

the pic of his class, prob wouldnt be so bad if no one knew where it was at
i found it hard to explain to my step daughter, the need for lying on blogs
and a big part of the  internet is about talk/type, after all those yrs of preaching
the truth is best

This is the best I can do, it's in that group at the katu link:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: July 13, 2010, 03:46:43 PM »

It was rumored Kaine was staying with a gal from work ... a gal he was was having an affair with.  Has the truth been revealed?

Janet

++++++

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - In a newly released court document, Kaine Horman is asking that his estranged wife, Terri Horman, be held in contempt, saying she violated a restraining order against her by carrying on a sexual relationship with one of his childhood friends, sharing sealed legal information and trying to kidnap their daughter.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/motion.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.