April 24, 2024, 10:25:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216106 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 13, 2010, 03:48:29 PM »

FYI - I'd rather not post photos and personal information on Michael Cook's wife/ex-wife as from what I've seen they are divorced and she has nothing to do with this. 

I am wondering if you could share what you have seen that shows them to be divorced? I have been looking and haven't found anything that gives the answer either way.

If he and his known wife are now divorced it begs the question then, How did LE get possession of his cell phone?

They are divorced. I wonder if we can find the divorce records. Might be interesting.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html#comments

Kaine Horman and Michael Cook, 37, both attended Shoreline High School north of Seattle where they both played football. Cook was one of a few of Kaine's friends from high school who ended up moving to Portland. Kaine had tried to reconnect with him once Cook moved to Portland, but they never did until Cook showed up at their home after Kyron's disappearance.

Along with two others, Cook, who is divorced with a son, helped organize the first vigil for Kyron. He was later seen at Kaine and Terri's home after Kaine moved out, picking up the mail and bringing in food and drink to Terri, her friends and relatives. He told The Oregonian he was just trying to be supportive in a time of need.

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: July 13, 2010, 03:50:57 PM »

You are right ISpy, didn't think that much of it because when my kids were little there was no such thing as myspace and fb. If I had little kids now, I would not like it.

agree....

and I also say/agree, why didn't Terri wait until Kyron was in the picture or take another one with him in it? after all, it is HIS class with his classmates, not the baby's classmates jmo...

Please note, I am not making excuses for her or taking up for but:
Maybe she didn't know he wasn't there until ready to snap the pic or after snapping the pic.
Maybe there was no time for waiting and the class was all ready for the pic? 
The possibilities are pretty much endless......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: July 13, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »

It was rumored Kaine was staying with a gal from work ... a gal he was was having an affair with.  Has the truth been revealed?

Janet

++++++

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - In a newly released court document, Kaine Horman is asking that his estranged wife, Terri Horman, be held in contempt, saying she violated a restraining order against her by carrying on a sexual relationship with one of his childhood friends, sharing sealed legal information and trying to kidnap their daughter.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/motion.pdf

Nope, I haven't seen one iota of evidence that Kaine was having an affair or staying with her.  My suspicion is that rumor was started by Terri.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #783 on: July 13, 2010, 03:51:48 PM »

Janet as of now it appears to be a rumor, about Kaine and a girlfriend.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 13, 2010, 03:54:30 PM »

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."     That's an understatement that he is better friends with Terri now.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 13, 2010, 03:56:12 PM »

It was rumored Kaine was staying with a gal from work ... a gal he was was having an affair with.  Has the truth been revealed?

Janet

++++++

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - In a newly released court document, Kaine Horman is asking that his estranged wife, Terri Horman, be held in contempt, saying she violated a restraining order against her by carrying on a sexual relationship with one of his childhood friends, sharing sealed legal information and trying to kidnap their daughter.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/motion.pdf

Nope, I haven't seen one iota of evidence that Kaine was having an affair or staying with her.  My suspicion is that rumor was started by Terri.

I personally searched both names & came up with nada, zilch, & one of the names given is an incredible person for all intents & purposes! It's my opinion that Terri and/or her minions are behind some of this sludge, hoping to take the spotlight off of Terri & place it on Kaine.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 13, 2010, 04:02:50 PM »

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."     That's an understatement that he is better friends with Terri now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: July 13, 2010, 04:03:10 PM »

Reminder - she is innocent of all this and has nothing to do with Terri, Kaine or Kyron missing.  I post this only to gain an insight into Michael Cook:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0VzOpTJ739kJ:www.stoptoxicrelationships.com/products.html+%22Shannon+E.+Cook%22+divorce&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

On The Outside, We Looked Like The Perfect Family, But Behind Closed Doors, It Was A Nightmare

Hello, my name is Shannon Cook. My story begins Iike so many others. I grew up in a middle class family in the Pacific Northwest, graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree and began pursuing my creative dreams. I met a man who shared many of my interests, fell in love with him, had a child, and got married. My husband was given a very lucrative job opportunity and he made the most of it.

We looked happy on the outside. I chose to stay home to raise our son. My husband and I ran a non-profit organization and this volunteer activity kept me busy. We had plenty of money from my husband’s career, our physical health and youth, and a lovely son. To the outside world, we were a “power couple”, a “beautiful family” and we heard this over and over again. It truly seemed that we had it all.

But something was terribly wrong. I was desperately lonely, confused, and depressed. I wondered if my husband truly loved me much of the time. He was critical of most of my activities, large and small. For example, if I locked the front door to the house or to my car, he expressed disapproval at my excessive desire for security and expressed how my “malevolent world view” concerned him. He was always eager to explain how his social behavior was more open, more positive than mine, and how happy he was. He contrasted his well-being to my misery, which was clearly a problem with my character.

He drank excessively and criticized me for being too uptight and judgmental when I expressed concerns about his alcohol and marijuana consumption. Yet he was passing out from drinking and missing flights home from work trips, staying out all night, and leaving his drug paraphernalia in potentially child accessible locations. I was told I was paranoid for asking about other women and that I clearly “had too much time on my hands.” He was frustrated with my depression. My husband regularly refused to respond to my desire for intimacy – which left me feeling hurt, rejected, and undesirable. He told me if I didn’t like the way he was and needed to have sex regularly, to go have an affair.

I tried everything I could think of to salvage our relationship. I read self help books, save-your-marriage books, and even managed to convince him to attend couple’s counseling. Nothing helped. I considered leaving, but quickly dismissed the idea. I believed a marriage was supposed be for life, but practically speaking, I also had the problem of no job and a young child. I felt worthless and helpless and the prospects of going it on my own seemed overwhelming.

As it turned out, my negative perceptions of the years of living this way were only the tip of the iceberg. One Thanksgiving, I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a coworker. From there, I slowly discovered the truth piece by piece. My husband was binge drinking often, using cocaine, having multiple sexual encounters with friends, colleagues, clients, and strangers, hiding large sums of cash from me, and compulsively lying about all of it on a daily basis.

I was already feeling crazy, inferior, and undesirable, and was close to the breaking point before the whole picture began to emerge. When I finally discovered the truth, my world crashed in and I felt humiliated and devastated. I was a homemaker in an abusive marriage, mentally beaten down and weak. I was unsure how to go on. I felt I had no choice but to file for divorce.

The abuse continued throughout the next 8 months until the divorce finalized. Now that everything was out in the open, the cruelty became more flagrant. Though I still lived there, my husband began bringing his current mistress home, even when my son was there asleep. I walked in on an empty cocaine vial in the kitchen and my husband in bed with the other woman. My husband threw an elaborate and lavish birthday party for his mistress, inviting many of his coworkers, who were our mutual friends, to attend. He had never thrown a party for me in all our years together.

((snipped))
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: July 13, 2010, 04:03:24 PM »

Wesley it is a pic of Kyron's classmates with Kiara in the middle. The quote under it says, "where was Kyron do you ask,  yeah he went to the bathroom without telling anyone." " sigh"

You are right ISpy, didn't think that much of it because when my kids were little there was no such thing as myspace and fb. If I had little kids now, I would not like it.

agree....

and I also say/agree, why didn't Terri wait until Kyron was in the picture or take another one with him in it? after all, it is HIS class with his classmates, not the baby's classmates jmo...

Add me to that agreement. Terri should've taken a photo that included Kyron, but Kiara is the real star in that scene. I also think it was unkind to post that caption. It's a subtle dig at a 7 year old child in a very public way. I think that photo is chilling in it's implications, and I don't think I'm reading more into it than is there. It's a photo that made a lot of posters feel uncomfortable, and kind of sad for Kyron. Terri dismisses Kyron so easily. It's easy to see which child she puts at the center of her life.....

Hi all, I have a question.....I cannot see the pic, can someone please tell me what the pic is of and what the caption says?  Thank you!!!

I still can't see it.  Unfortunately  I am at work, and it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the corner.   
Thanks Newfie   
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 13, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »

What's this!?!?!?  Avi(s) ... and people ... and all the look of a new and improved monkey cage!

Do I smell a new server?

________

and to be on topic ...

my favorite quote from MC is his one about being "dragged into this high profile case" ... um ... I didn't see anyone dragging him in front of the television cameras at the vigil ... or when he took food to TH ... or stopped to drop drinks off to the press sitting outside her house ...

must have missed that!  Oyvey!!!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: July 13, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »

I still can't see it.  Unfortunately  I am at work, and it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the corner.   
I am assuming you are using IE at work. Try these suggestions:
 In Internet Explorer's Tools menu, click Internet Options, then click the Advanced tab. Make sure the Show Pictures check box is selected under Multimedia, and click OK.
 Reset to the default security settings. In Internet Explorer, click on Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Default Level.
(I recommend Firefox, but I understand at work, you may have no choice.)

Sorry for the O/T. Just trying to help a monkey in need.
Thanks for the advice Brandi...unfortunatley that didn't work either.  Oh well 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: July 13, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »

This is a wonderful idea!  I seriously thought this was already in place until Kyron disappeared at school....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: July 13, 2010, 04:06:22 PM »

Am I the only one finding this weird?    Since Kaine and he were friends since high school, well that is a long time, must have had some type of falling out, but still no excuse with the sexting and all, but he sure had to come out swinging that he didn't have sex with her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 13, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »

Read my post above about Michael Cook.  Sorry but he's a dirtbag and I have to wonder now if there is a possibility that Terri might have been into drugs (other than prescribed).
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 13, 2010, 04:11:10 PM »

Thank-you Klaas for posting that from Shannon Cook. How awful for her. Well it answered my question pretty fast, a man like that isn't going to think twice about a fling with his friends wife, regardless if a child is missing or not.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 13, 2010, 04:11:48 PM »

Reminder - she is innocent of all this and has nothing to do with Terri, Kaine or Kyron missing.  I post this only to gain an insight into Michael Cook:

Snipped ...

Sounds like he and TH deserve one another.  I hope they will be very happy together.  But I'd like her to tell us where Kyron is before she gets on with her life.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: July 13, 2010, 04:12:34 PM »

By the way..   

If you happen to be reading over at the Astros section of WS, and you run across folks referring to:  She Who Must Not Be Named   or  SWMNBN 

*looks around* 

< and whispers > 

that's Terri.   

Thank you!  I couldn't figure that out for the life of me!
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 13, 2010, 04:13:20 PM »

Hi all, I have a question.....I cannot see the pic, can someone please tell me what the pic is of and what the caption says?  Thank you!!!

[/quote]

WesleyBear, the photo is titled 'Kiara's 1st birthday' [from SM Facebook photos] It is a photo of Kyron's class surrounding Kiara in her stroller, without Kyron. Her caption for the photo said something like...Kiara's 1st birthday, Kyron snuck off to the bathroom, sigh.

Hope that helps.

NCSunny

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: July 13, 2010, 04:15:28 PM »

I am still curious as to how LE got possession of MC's cell phone.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 13, 2010, 04:15:51 PM »

I find it awfully strange that a child can go to the restroom without permission, how does he just walk out of the classroom and walk the hall without permission?

I know when I have been in my grands classroom it is impossible for a child to just leave the room unnoticed....maybe I am making too much of the statement.

I agree with this... it seems like this school has been very lax in keeping up with the students.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.