April 19, 2024, 04:24:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215878 times)
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: July 13, 2010, 04:36:27 PM »

I understand what you are saying about the school being lax. Kyron's home should have been called that day and someone knew (TH) there was not that system in place. I too hope the schools in need run fundraisers or maybe they can get some security cameras donated. In regards to the pic,  we do not know if this incident is factual. Kyron my have had permission to go to the bathroom, or maybe he was cut out of the pic. MC is a slimeball and he and Terri deserve each other.  I think Terri may have been trying to create a pattern where Kyron was concerned. She may have wanted people to believe he would just wander off etc. I have seen the label of ADHD used in some threads. Is there any documentation to say that Kyron was ADHD or is that just a theory? I wish Mr. Oakes would approach Kaine or Desiree and retalk to them. At this point they may reconsider and give him an article of clothing NOW THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TERRI IS CAPABLE OF.    I love this frog, it is perfect for Kyron.

I find it awfully strange that a child can go to the restroom without permission, how does he just walk out of the classroom and walk the hall without permission?

I know when I have been in my grands classroom it is impossible for a child to just leave the room unnoticed....maybe I am making too much of the statement.

I agree with this... it seems like this school has been very lax in keeping up with the students.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 13, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »

Was the details of the restraining order revealed ... the retraining order that Desiree filed again Kaine following their break-up?

I have been gone for a few days and was anticipating the detainment of Terri when I returned ... the detainment in regards to Kyron's disappearance and/or the murder for hire plot.  I have a hinky feeling that without a body ... Kyron will become a distance memory and life will go on for his stepmother.

Remember Susan Powell?  All suspicion was directed at her husband actions just prior to and immediately following his wife's disappearance but ....

When you consider the foundation of the restraining order against Terri ... the restrainnig order that denies her contact with her daughter ... why has LE not taken action.

Janet

+++++

Dad Believes Stepmom Involved In Disappearance
Restraining Order Against Terri Horman Filed June 28
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 4:46 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of a missing Portland boy said police gave him "probable cause to believe" the 7-year-old's stepmother was involved in the disappearance, according to a restraining order released to the public Thursday.

In the order, filed June 28, Kaine Horman also said Terri Horman tried to hire someone to kill him.

"I believe respondent (Terri Horman) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that the respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," according to the court documents.

Kaine Horman answered, "Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me" to several questions in the order, including his explanation why Terri Horman should not be allowed access to guns.

The 36-year-old Portland man was granted temporary custody of the couple's 19-month-old daughter, according to the court documents, and Terri Horman is not allowed within 500 feet of him.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: July 13, 2010, 04:38:46 PM »

Is it odd or just me? but there is

1. a picture of Kiara with Kyron's class and a comment that Kyron has gone to the bathroom.

2.  on Terri's FB wall she asks something about what happens when you leave an 18 month old in proximity of a yogurt container while you go to thebathroom.

3.  Kyron's friend Tanner said when the "sub" did a headcount and Kyron wasn't there the teacher said Kyron had probably gone to the bathroom.

Bathroom mentioned 3 times in 3 different scenarios.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 13, 2010, 04:40:35 PM »

Read my post above about Michael Cook.  Sorry but he's a dirtbag and I have to wonder now if there is a possibility that Terri might have been into drugs (other than prescribed).

I am wondering about that too klaas.... to me it kind of fits with the way she seems to have "let herself go....."

BTW....would someone be so kind as to remove my St.Patricks Day Finery? TYIA

Cubbee - I'm the only one that can actually change it but if you ask CBB to create you a new one (in her thread in the lounge) I'm sure she'd fix you up and she'll let me know.  Then I can change it out for you.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 13, 2010, 04:40:54 PM »

Klaas, thanks for posting the article written by Cook's ex.  I totally feel her pain. . . I was married to an emotionally and physically abusive man.  A leopard doesn't change his spots and me thinks he and TH have had something going on long before now. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: July 13, 2010, 04:41:07 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Police: Terri Horman's 'sexting' mirrored talk with landscaper

by David Krough and Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Updated today at 12:59 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman filed papers Monday to have his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also details an alleged sexual affair with one of her husband's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

Kaine Horman's attorney asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

READ: Court affidavit (PDF)

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

(snipped)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 13, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."     That's an understatement that he is better friends with Terri now.

Am I the only one finding this weird?    Since Kaine and he were friends since high school, well that is a long time, must have had some type of falling out, but still no excuse with the sexting and all, but he sure had to come out swinging that he didn't have sex with her.

NRCG...I think this guy is an attention seeker! I would like to hear Kaine's take on this...maybe he has already said something and I missed it. MC looks like a wanna be gigolo to me
I'm waiting for Michael to end up on Nancy Grace.

Oh yea...and JVM....."Bombshell" SM and BFF  have a new reality show"SEX IN THE TEXT"  and probably not a thing about Kyron still missing.

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: July 13, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »

Hi all, I have a question.....I cannot see the pic, can someone please tell me what the pic is of and what the caption says?  Thank you!!!

I still can't see it.  Unfortunately  I am at work, and it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the corner.   

WesleyBear, the photo is titled 'Kiara's 1st birthday' [from SM Facebook photos] It is a photo of Kyron's class surrounding Kiara in her stroller, without Kyron. Her caption for the photo said something like...Kiara's 1st birthday, Kyron snuck off to the bathroom, sigh.

Hope that helps.
Thank you!  I think its really weird that she would post a 1st birthday pic of Kiara in Kyron's classroom without Kyron????  I dont get it?  Why would you post your daughter's 1st birthday pic in a classroom of children she didn't even know?

IDK, it seems lil Kyron wasn't that important to SM. I too don't even understand why she took a pic of her 1 year old in Kyron's 2nd grade class.

I am getting the feeling he was overlooked by SM, a lot. There was another photo in her FB album at Halloween, they were in line for something and the caption for that photo only mentions Kiara, and Kyron is plainly there a few feet behind her dressed as a mummy.

Although, I like to be fair and hope she just didn't notice he was missing form the photo till she uploaded it. 
[/quote]
You know, that really breaks my heart, can't help but wonder if maybe that was why Kyron was so timid and shy...bc he wasnt really sure how to respond to attention...IDK....this whole case is just weird.  Hope we can find out the truth soon!  I pray for Kyron,...
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »

Have no idea about Kyron's school - but in two different public schools my granddaughter attended in grade school, they had a bathroom in the classroom... they didn't have to go into the hall to access it.   
And during parties, or whenever it wasn't regular classwork time, they didn't have to ask the teacher's permission to go since they weren't leaving the room.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:36 PM »

And I will bet these two men didn't fight the sexual overtures too much.

Eeeww!  Where's that puking monkey when you really need him?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 13, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »

Hmmm...This article was published June 30th! How ironic is that?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_retains_p.html

"It's sad," he said about the latest development in the case. "It's very sad. I'm just a friend. I hope Kyron comes home."

Cook, who has been at the Horman house Tuesday and Wednesday, urged the public not to prejudge anyone. "I'm not jumping to any conclusions or passing any sort of judgment," he said. "I don't know what happened to Kyron and I won't presume that someone is responsible because of how things might appear."

About 4 p.m. Wednesday, Cook drove up in a blue pickup truck laden with supplies for Terri Horman and her family and friends.

He parked among the 10 or so news vehicles hugging the shoulder on Sheltered Nook Road, dropped off a cooler filled with beverages -- an olive branch to the cameramen and reporters -- then drove up to the home and dropped off 12-packs of Coca-Cola and 7-Up, bottles of Arrowhead water, Hefty kitchen garbage bags, Quaker Chewy granola bars and catfood.

He declined to talk about the mood inside the home, saying he feared his words would be twisted

Now what does that signify?

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-it-mean-to-extend-an-olive-branch.htm

The term “to extend an olive branch” means an offer of peace or reconciliation.

Peace offering my azz. I hope that camerman kept it so he can hit him over the head with it the next time he sees him! I can think of a few things that good old olive branch could be used for right about now!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 13, 2010, 04:47:17 PM »

PS I have five Children age range 7yrs - 26 years. Two are 15 months apart and two are 2 years apart. As I said I have lots of pics like the one with the baby included so the discussion pretty much hit a raw nerve with me.

This is what I think of the pic. It was the babys birthday, apparently she spent time in the classroom, she was in the center because it was her birthday. Kyron went to the bathroom and missed the shot. Perhaps after realizing he wasn't in the shot the kids had already returned to their seats. What I would think would be telling is if this was Kyrons party and the baby was in the middle of the shot and he was not around. I think a bit too much is being placed on this pic.
Also, as I said before, what is the biggest clue in this pic is the children could just leave the classroom it seems and not tell the teacher.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 13, 2010, 04:47:53 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

kgw.com

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman filed papers Monday to have his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also details an alleged sexual affair with one of her husband's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

Kaine Horman's attorney asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

(snipped)

I wonder if these text show her face and body or just body....my point is she could have sent pics of pics of someone else from a magazine, I can not imagine sending pics of oneself during a tragedy like this. jmo not defending Terri just saying she could be smarter than a 5th grader and not used her own picture.I think I need

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 13, 2010, 04:55:39 PM »

kgw.com

(snipped)

I wonder if these text show her face and body or just body....my point is she could have sent pics of pics of someone else from a magazine, I can not imagine sending pics of oneself during a tragedy like this. jmo not defending Terri just saying she could be smarter than a 5th grader and not used her own picture.I think I need

FYI - We have a town tramp where we live. Her husband coaches football with my husband. Well, one of her hubby's friends forwarded some text msgs that that happened to have been forwarded to him. Apparently she was trying to get with this guy at work, they'd dated for about a year behind their spouses backs but she wanted to take it further. She thought she'd entice the dude with some porn of herself. Nasty freight train overloaded with luggage, tummy tuck scar & all, she's had 5 kids so ummm you know...well she used toys & everything & sent those same disgusting pics. They're now in the middle of a divorce. The sexts are being used against her. One of her children were home when she sent some of the pics & 1 of the videos. She'll be lucky if she doesn't do jail time.

Which makes me think - Since it's been stated that Terri did this same thing with the landscaper dude, I wonder where Kiara James & Kyron were when the sexting was going on? Maybe that also has something to do with why Terri has no parenting time...maybe it's not just bc of the hit for hire...hmmm...something to think about...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 13, 2010, 04:56:26 PM »

Read my post above about Michael Cook.  Sorry but he's a dirtbag and I have to wonder now if there is a possibility that Terri might have been into drugs (other than prescribed).

Call me nuts I don't care but this guy is involved in this case and has been from the beginning. I am even more convinced after reading the story that Klaas posted.
I also believe Terri is a similar type to shannon, down to the little red haired baby. This is some crazy stuff going on.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 13, 2010, 04:57:31 PM »

Thank-you Klaas for posting that from Shannon Cook. How awful for her. Well it answered my question pretty fast, a man like that isn't going to think twice about a fling with his friends wife, regardless if a child is missing or not.

Don't believe it NRCG, he was there long before Kyron went missing.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 13, 2010, 04:58:34 PM »

I am wondering about that too klaas.... to me it kind of fits with the way she seems to have "let herself go....."

BTW....would someone be so kind as to remove my St.Patricks Day Finery? TYIA

Cubbee - I'm the only one that can actually change it but if you ask CBB to create you a new one (in her thread in the lounge) I'm sure she'd fix you up and she'll let me know.  Then I can change it out for you.

Thank you!
Also I wanted to pipe in the other evening but was having trouble with the Wi-Fi connection at the hotel I was staying at.
Regarding Desiree and her hair.... I have the same kind of hair as well, in fact after reading some of the comments about her hair being "fixed" I started wondering if some of the parents at the baseball tournament we were in thought I had been "fixing" my hair as well..It was curly because it was just too darn easy to hop out of the shower, put a little product in it and let it dry.The one day I did straight iron it ,by the time I was out in the humidity it was getting lil curlies everywhere anyway.I am thinking this is the case with Desiree as well. If you dont have curly hair take my word for it that straightening the stuff is soooo much more time consuming than letting it curl.In fact , many times when I dont feel well or am in a funky mood I will do the same.I think she is just letting it curly cause she doesnt feel like sitting there straightening her hair while Kyron is missing so is taking the quickest,easiest route. I think her hair looks prettier with the curls BTW

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: July 13, 2010, 04:58:58 PM »

I suppose my theory of the Barefoot Bandit having Kyron is probably not so much a good one now. Darn.
I agree with so many of you today.  I too am interested in what Houze has to say when he finally says something.  He will probably plead INSANE.  What else could you do if she is guilty?
The picture with 1 year old Kiara and Kyron's classmates makes me wonder if a "kidnapping" plot was conceived about when that picture was taken.  Maybe the landscaper THOUGHT she said, "Kill Kaine" and she really said, "Kidnap Kyron".
I feel a lot of HER anger and frustration stems from not having a teaching job, Skyline not giving her a teaching job, Kaine not giving her enough attention, and/or wanting attention outside the marriage. I also imagine she was jealous/envious of the other "mommy" she had to coexist with. 

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: July 13, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »

Sorry to get weird but visualizing Terri's body at this point in time grosses me out.      Kyron you deserve much better than this BS.
Wish superfrog could come to your rescue.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:20 PM »

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."     That's an understatement that he is better friends with Terri now.

Am I the only one finding this weird?    Since Kaine and he were friends since high school, well that is a long time, must have had some type of falling out, but still no excuse with the sexting and all, but he sure had to come out swinging that he didn't have sex with her.

NRCG...I think this guy is an attention seeker! I would like to hear Kaine's take on this...maybe he has already said something and I missed it. MC looks like a wanna be gigolo to me
I'm waiting for Michael to end up on Nancy Grace.

Oh yea...and JVM....."Bombshell" SM and BFF  have a new reality show"SEX IN THE TEXT"  and probably not a thing about Kyron still missing.

I don't think even that could lure me to watch NG. LOl

mymonkey: left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1182598#msg1182598

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.