April 26, 2024, 10:22:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 216156 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 13, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »

Good Early evening everyone, working today, popped in and out, if I may a few questions here:

Has the LS ever been identified?

Has Michael Cook talked anymore than I wasn't having an affair with Terri?

Don't laugh but what is an olive branch?  I have wondered what that was from the initial report of him giving one to the news crew.

What happened in court?  Do we know?
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: July 13, 2010, 06:29:50 PM »

Every evening, I check in here and I hesitate.  I don't think I can face a day where it might say Kyron Horman (BODY FOUND).  (It hurt to even type that...)

So, will whoever has him please let him go so I don't ever have to read that here?

Warmest regards,
C
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: July 13, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »

I have been just reading and catching up just waiting to see where terri admits to being the person responsible for kyron being away from his family. And I keep on getting shot down the more I read. And then to see that she has been sexting wth who does this. I am so upset about kyron not been found yet. I also have a 7 year old boy and yes he where's glasses. And there are a many of day that I have cried over little kyron. I can't stand the thoughts of him not found yet Sad  I wake up in the middle of the night. And grab my phone and come here and read just to see if he has been found. And he still hasn't been and that is the saddest part. I know you all feel the same way. I just felt like saying something because I have not done so untill now. My heart just hurts for kyron Sad
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: July 13, 2010, 06:43:08 PM »

I have been just reading and catching up just waiting to see where terri admits to being the person responsible for kyron being away from his family. And I keep on getting shot down the more I read. And then to see that she has been sexting wth who does this. I am so upset about kyron not been found yet. I also have a 7 year old boy and yes he where's glasses. And there are a many of day that I have cried over little kyron. I can't stand the thoughts of him not found yet Sad  I wake up in the middle of the night. And grab my phone and come here and read just to see if he has been found. And he still hasn't been and that is the saddest part. I know you all feel the same way. I just felt like saying something because I have not done so untill now. My heart just hurts for kyron Sad

It is so sad and senseless, I don't get what is wrong with people anymore, it isn't like you don't have other alternatives~~  divorce, separate, go stay with your family and sort things out, but geez why this?
Personally I don't think she will talk, TH has not been in the media as much as Casey Anthony or her family, I think mainly because of the law in Florida to release everything to the public had a lot to do with the anger and public display with Caylee Anthony.  We had access to all information, with Kyron we are left to think out loud.
Someone mentioned Andrea Yates the other day, that woman was truly not right and what a sad story that could be avoided but in a different way, she admitted what she did right away. 
Terri Horman is hiding out what does that say, Casey Anthony didn't mind being front and center, holding to this day with her lies and poposterous story of the Nanny.  Anyone know what the difference is as far as a mental state on TH?
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: July 13, 2010, 06:44:51 PM »

I totally agree newfie monkey with the newfie dogs...       It would be very nice to have a hero for Kyron at this point. I wish Terri would just tell the truth. This seems to be a trend with these mothers lately from Casey, to Elizabeth, to Terri.  I really feel bad for her son James as well. This is his mom and this is being spread all over the media. He is at a vunerable age in highschool. How horrible for him. I hope they get him some counseling.

Sorry to get weird but visualizing Terri's body at this point in time grosses me out.      Kyron you deserve much better than this BS.
Wish superfrog could come to your rescue.
I love Super Frog newfie!  Very apropos!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 13, 2010, 06:45:48 PM »

If you can't tell I just can not get this litte boy of my mind, this happened with Caylee, that little glimmer of hope that he is okay and Kyron will come home where he belongs.
But then I find a report like this, posted it last night can't remember if it was before the server change.  Please excuse me if you have seen it, but very sobbering look on Kyron.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/is-kyron-alive-kyron-horman-family.html
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 13, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »

This is interesting. Very.
http://www.katu.com/home/related/98286974.html

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: July 13, 2010, 06:49:20 PM »

Hi D in texas, I hope your family is doing well inspite of the tragedy. Warm wishes for you. An olive branch is a gesture of peace, apparently MC gave the media a cooler of drinks as one. The LS has not been identified, and I wonder if he is in custody or being watched? MC claims he only sexted with Terri but did not have real sex with her. hmmmmm............ I think court is soon but Terri has agreed to move out. That is all I know. Hugs for you.
Good Early evening everyone, working today, popped in and out, if I may a few questions here:

Don't laugh but what is an olive branch?  I have wondered what that was from the initial report of him giving one to the news crew.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 13, 2010, 06:54:53 PM »

Hi D in texas, I hope your family is doing well inspite of the tragedy. Warm wishes for you. An olive branch is a gesture of peace, apparently MC gave the media a cooler of drinks as one. The LS has not been identified, and I wonder if he is in custody or being watched? MC claims he only sexted with Terri but did not have real sex with her. hmmmmm............ I think court is soon but Terri has agreed to move out. That is all I know. Hugs for you.

o/t  Thankyou on behalf of my sister and her family, I have no updates on Phyliss a tragic loss.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: July 13, 2010, 06:55:43 PM »

Kurtis's mom seems genuine and shocked. She trusted her son to go bowling with the Hormans. I am sure Kurtis misses Kyron and doesn't understand what is going on. I bet Kurtis' mom will be less trusting after this. The scary part to all of this is The Hormans looked like your all american involved family. What the heck????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 13, 2010, 06:59:46 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98369319.html

Terri now wants money from Kaine

By Thom Jensen KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - In the ongoing saga surrounding the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, the boy's stepmother is now wanting money from her estranged husband, Kaine Horman, to move out of the family home.

Kaine was asked to cough up the cash Tuesday afternoon as attorneys for both parties appeared before a judge.

Kaine's attorney, Laura Rackner, said her client is not willing to hand over money to Terri.

"He would like some cooperation from her first," she said. "He would like to know where his son is."

Terri's attorney, Stephen Houze, did not give any information to the media on Tuesday, saying it would be unethical to comment on any aspects of his client's case.

The two sides will be back in court next week for a hearing on the eviction and custody case filed by Kaine.

Kyron disappeared June 4 after attending a science fair and investigators say Terri was the last known person to have seen him. The search for the Skyline School second-grader is now a criminal investigation but no suspects have been named and no arrests have been made.

Terri has come under severe scrutiny in recent weeks both in the public eye and from Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young, who has gone on camera pleading with Terri to "do the right thing" and has publicly said that she believes Terri is lying. Kaine said during a recent news conference that Terri had failed two polygraphs.

Investigators have been tight-lipped about the case. Family members say they are confident that law enforcement is doing everything they can to help bring Kyron home.

This story is in progress and will be updated...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 13, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »

It is said MC planned the vigil? I thought it was a girl from Kaines High School. Did they plan it together? Do we have that article somewhere?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: July 13, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »

It is said MC planned the vigil? I thought it was a girl from Kaines High School. Did they plan it together? Do we have that article somewhere?

I think he helped plan it
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 13, 2010, 07:03:23 PM »

It sure seems rather odd that the alleged "sexting" became a focus of importance and yes I could see how the lawyer has decided that it is important to show a "potential" pattern of behavior but IMVHO it seems to me that the attorney for KH is implying that the LS guy's allegation is absolute evidence of wrong doing on TH's part when in fact if that were the case then TH would have already been arrested and placed behind bars.

Keep in mind,
TH has not even been named as a suspect in the disappearance of Kyron.

It looks to me that KH and his attorney are taking every opportunity and insinuation to their full advantage at this point.

(Just an observation.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #874 on: July 13, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »

Kurtis's mom seems genuine and shocked. She trusted her son to go bowling with the Hormans. I am sure Kurtis misses Kyron and doesn't understand what is going on. I bet Kurtis' mom will be less trusting after this. The scary part to all of this is The Hormans looked like your all american involved family. What the heck????
Very interesting, thank-you.  What in the world happened, listening to this woman just leaves you shaking your head.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: July 13, 2010, 07:08:07 PM »

To add to that I still do not understand that accusation of TH allegedly attempting to "abduct" her Daughter when in fact, as it was revealed, she had only placed a phone call asking to be notified when KH and the baby were at the gym and at that time she had not even been served with the RO yet.
???????

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 13, 2010, 07:10:18 PM »

I am listening to a radio interview done with Michael Cook, not sure when though, it is posted on True Crime.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Horman-Family-Friend-Speaks/7628952
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 13, 2010, 07:11:56 PM »

Also the way it appeared to me is that the person who spoke to TH at the gym was overly suspicious because Terri asked to be notified when her Husband and Daughter were to arrive at the gym? Really?
Why?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 13, 2010, 07:12:30 PM »

I am listening to a radio interview done with Michael Cook, not sure when though, it is posted on True Crime.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Horman-Family-Friend-Speaks/7628952

Thanks Tracygirl.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 13, 2010, 07:14:41 PM »

I think he helped plan it

I believe it said she was a friend from high school so did MC and this woman know each other?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.