April 18, 2024, 09:27:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 215850 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 13, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys, where can I find this picture of Kiara with Kyron's class?

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #941 on: July 13, 2010, 09:14:20 PM »

maybe I am drinkin LOL--- Ann Rule and Pat Brown said,

This is a woman who thinks everything is about her everyone is just a card board cut out a little cartoon character around their universe which revolves around them.

I don't get it? 

I think they are right in that she is one of the personality-disordered who think the rest of the world of no importance, except as players she can use in whatever game she is running at the time.

It sure is looking that way to me.

Considering these two have experience with sociopath/psychopaths, I trust their judgement about Terri.  Pat Brown was on a radio show last night and they were discussing Terri and the they said she, "blows Casey Anthony out of the water."  It is quite obvious that Terri is only thinking about Terri (and her va-jay-jay) and not the stepson she helped to raise.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: July 13, 2010, 09:15:19 PM »

NRCG and Brandi  THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME... Brandi your art is an inspiration to all.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #943 on: July 13, 2010, 09:15:29 PM »

Q: What does Kyron’s room look like now? Have you made any changes to it since he disappeared?

A: DESIREE – I haven’t made any changes to his room other than to vacuum it. I still have his laundry laid out and his bed not made because I can’t bring myself to make his bed. I like to see that it looks slept in.

I found this statement odd...how long had it been since Kyron had been to his mom's? I am not nitpicking but would the bed not be made if he had not been there for a week or two?

Yeah, that statement struck me as odd, as well. I imagine it was either said to gain sympathy from moms that make their kid's beds, or for the step-mom to hear.  An "I'm a better mom than you" kind of statement. Who knows.
And some people just plain don't make their beds.

My seven year old son does not make his bed.  It is really not a big deal to me or my husband.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: July 13, 2010, 09:16:20 PM »

Considering that she is being required to move out of the home, why would Terri (or her atty?) have the nerve to ask Kaine for the money to be able to do so?  Had my ex done that when I had him removed from the home, I would have laffed in his face.  Just saying....

On a different note... Another thing I noticed is that in his court docs, Kaine is asking for Terri to pay all court costs, etc.  Gotta wonder how the heck he thinks she's gonna do that, considering that she's supposedly only held one 'paying' job before, has little to no chance of getting another one right now.  Not that I care two hoots about her financials, just seemed odd to me that he would ask for that.  IMO.   Or is that something typically included in each court case?

In both situations above... is money being used as a weapon, by each?     

Entirely possible she's had an allowance of sorts and/or she has been saving up. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 13, 2010, 09:16:51 PM »

An email from someone who is a member at IS: "from in session, not written by me:

I think it is entirely possible that Cook is the source or the leak to some of the info in this case. Maybe he even took the pic of the RO to pass it on to the media or to sell to a big news program. IDK, but I do know he has media connections according to the links below.

I posted this link earlier in the previous thread. Michael Cook is the only friend on Scott Burton's FB page. Scott Burton is a reporter on KGW in Portland and also used to work for Dateline.

Burton's profile page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...&v=wall&ref=ts

His bio on kgw.com
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us "

yesterday I posted something that was incorrect and when I went to post the correction, the server poofed.
It was LE that went to Kaine, not Cook. I reread the orginal docs.

Thank you and you would be correct here. My neighbor sent this info to CNN, FOX, & MSNBC just this morning. We'll see if they do anything with it. Heck, now those links & snapshots of the pages can be taken & used. I posted the same thing...just different words...as a question. This validates what was thought in so many of our minds. Thanks again.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: July 13, 2010, 09:17:44 PM »

NRCG and Brandi  THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME... Brandi your art is an inspiration to all.

So nice of you to say that.

It's always fun to get new monkeys in the cage.

Glad you are here!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #947 on: July 13, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »

Welcome Spodie!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: July 13, 2010, 09:20:05 PM »

An email from someone who is a member at IS: "from in session, not written by me:

I think it is entirely possible that Cook is the source or the leak to some of the info in this case. Maybe he even took the pic of the RO to pass it on to the media or to sell to a big news program. IDK, but I do know he has media connections according to the links below.

I posted this link earlier in the previous thread. Michael Cook is the only friend on Scott Burton's FB page. Scott Burton is a reporter on KGW in Portland and also used to work for Dateline.

Burton's profile page:

His bio on kgw.com

yesterday I posted something that was incorrect and when I went to post the correction, the server poofed.

Hmmmmm.. Thanks Kat_Gram! 

My first thought was .. if KGW starts leading out with 'new' news/rumors/pics, we'll know who the 'unnamed source' likely was. 

And then remembered...    Wasn't it KGW that was first to report all this latest stuff?  Yesterday?  Update after update?  Would have to go back and check, but I think it was anyway. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: July 13, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »

Thanks you txlisa!  I really needed that whole bottle!  Could this case get anymore befuddling?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: July 13, 2010, 09:22:30 PM »

Correct Scott Burton Facebook link is here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=722177463&v=wall&ref=ts

His bio on kgw.com:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4KzPJ4CK-BEJ:www.kgw.com/on-tv/bios/69803647.html+scott+burton+reporter&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:23:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: July 13, 2010, 09:29:58 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School
Crews Seen Focusing On People With Pickup Trucks, Neighbors Say

POSTED: 4:17 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 4:57 pm PDT July 13, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Searchers returned to the area where a second-grade boy vanished from his northwest Portland school, neighbors said.

The massive effort to find Kyron Horman was called off last month, but since then, Multnomah County crews have been spotted near the Horman family's home and around Sauvie Island.

More recently, people living near Skyline Elementary School said detectives have scoured previously-searched properties over the past 10 days. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.
(snipped)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 13, 2010, 09:31:36 PM »

Considering that she is being required to move out of the home, why would Terri (or her atty?) have the nerve to ask Kaine for the money to be able to do so?  Had my ex done that when I had him removed from the home, I would have laffed in his face.  Just saying....

On a different note... Another thing I noticed is that in his court docs, Kaine is asking for Terri to pay all court costs, etc.  Gotta wonder how the heck he thinks she's gonna do that, considering that she's supposedly only held one 'paying' job before, has little to no chance of getting another one right now.  Not that I care two hoots about her financials, just seemed odd to me that he would ask for that.  IMO.   Or is that something typically included in each court case?
In both situations above... is money being used as a weapon, by each?     

Yes, that is the norm.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: July 13, 2010, 09:34:56 PM »

Hi Spodie, and welcome! 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: July 13, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

Thanks you txlisa!  I really needed that whole bottle!  Could this case get anymore befuddling?

[/quote

Welcome Spodie

From the track record so far the answer is YES it can get more befuddling

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: July 13, 2010, 09:38:16 PM »

thanks Klaas...interesting..sigh

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: July 13, 2010, 09:41:35 PM »

Hi Spodey & welcome to SM! 

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: July 13, 2010, 09:42:28 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::LOL Seahorse sometimes you really make me giggle.  On a serious note though why should her parents have to clean up her mess?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98369319.html

Terri now wants money from Kaine

By Thom Jensen KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - In the ongoing saga surrounding the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, the boy's stepmother is now wanting money from her estranged husband, Kaine Horman, to move out of the family home.

Kaine was asked to cough up the cash Tuesday afternoon as attorneys for both parties appeared before a judge.

Kaine's attorney, Laura Rackner, said her client is not willing to hand over money to Terri.

"He would like some cooperation from her first," she said. "He would like to know where his son is."

Terri's attorney, Stephen Houze, did not give any information to the media on Tuesday, saying it would be unethical to comment on any aspects of his client's case.

The two sides will be back in court next week for a hearing on the eviction and custody case filed by Kaine.

Kyron disappeared June 4 after attending a science fair and investigators say Terri was the last known person to have seen him. The search for the Skyline School second-grader is now a criminal investigation but no suspects have been named and no arrests have been made.

Terri has come under severe scrutiny in recent weeks both in the public eye and from Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young, who has gone on camera pleading with Terri to "do the right thing" and has publicly said that she believes Terri is lying. Kaine said during a recent news conference that Terri had failed two polygraphs.

Investigators have been tight-lipped about the case. Family members say they are confident that law enforcement is doing everything they can to help bring Kyron home.

This story is in progress and will be updated...

So is she not going to move out?  Wanna bet no money no move out?

No takers here. On the other hand, he may cough up the cash for her to move, if it's important for him to have Kiara back in familiar surroundings. He'll probably have to pay what he was paying for himself after he moved out. At least he might have to pay until the divorce/court case gets settled.
'

He should cut-off the electricity and water.  She needs to move to her parents house, they raised her and they should get her back.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: July 13, 2010, 09:44:57 PM »

welcome to the monkey cage Spodie
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: July 13, 2010, 09:46:46 PM »

Burton's profile page:

His bio on kgw.com

Interesting, I'm sure he is looking to make some money from this, let's hope the indecent photos of Terri isn't part of it.

Oh gosh...    I sure hope not. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.