May 31, 2024, 04:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 218783 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2010, 11:20:17 PM »

Cant anyone just say something and use straight forward language? Sheesh. Didn't last week we hear the the sheriff had a lot of decisions to me, now obligations are going to heavy. WTH does that mean?

IMO.. Means LE isn't ready yet to say/do anything of substance, so carefully worded statements from them, loaded with as much ambiguity as possible, very likely meant to keep the media/public as busy as possible with rumors, speculations and etc.  IMO.  Wink

Hi Wyks,
I tried sending you an email the other day and it came back to me. Do you still have my email address from the Dubois case? Thanks!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2010, 11:24:09 PM »

Can people take someone's name like this, like the third site as of now?  OMG???? am I the only one not getting this>>>>
http://www.terrihorman.com/

This site is in no way affiliated with the Hormon's or Terri Moulton Horman. I do not know them and have never met them. There are many who have questions about this investigation and the background of Terri Horman and the main purpose of this site is to aggregate news relating to the case. Comments and open discussion here are encouraged.

Yes they can, it's done all the time.  Often (I don't know about this guy) the person who "grabs" the domain name will sell it for a price.

So money may be the motive?  As well as traffic to the blog that is what it is all about, but what about defamation of character?  Using someone's name and talking about them? 

There's a phone interview with the guy who started www.terrihorman.com at http://www.kxl.com/IN-DEPTH-AUDIO--TerriHorman-com-Launches/7656660

Took me forever to find it again! LOL

But there ya go.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2010, 11:25:28 PM »

Hi Wyks,
I tried sending you an email the other day and it came back to me. Do you still have my email address from the Dubois case? Thanks!

Try this  -  Myst_Wyks@yahoo.com

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »

I am so sorry about the terrible loss in your family, d in Texas!  May justice be served for your sister-in-law. 

(I'm in Texas, too.)

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2010, 11:41:25 PM »

I may have to send a monkey shuttle bus back to thread #4.  There's still 20 members and 20 guests over there..

Please bear with us as we get used to changing threads at 50. 

Oh gahhhhh!  I was over there and wondered why I couldn't post replies... LOL.  Thought I was losing my mind.

By the way..... I am in my 50s and still wear bangs.... so THERE!  LOL

Glad you found the new thread, bananas.  You can add me to the bang wearing club, and I'm also in my 50's.  ;-0

I really hope we'll get some news of Kyron's whereabouts in the next day or so.  He's been missing for so long now...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2010, 11:41:34 PM »

Wyks, check this out...

Area Check - Jul 09, 2010 - NW ST HELENS RD/ST JOHNS BR
Threats     - Jun 26, 2010 - 15700-15800 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD
Area Check - Jun 21, 2010 - 16300-16400 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD
Area Check - Jun 02, 2010 - 8000-8100 NW KAISER RD
Area Check - May 29, 2010 - NW BRIDGE AV/NW GERMANTOWN RD
Area Check - May 13, 2010 - NW ST HELENS RD/ST JOHNS BR
Area Check - Mar 29, 2010 - 16200-16300 NW SHELTERED NOOK RD

This is all from now back til March 11th. Sheltered Nook just jumps out at me. I think it's too ironic, coincidental that Kyron goes missing on June 4th a few short months after the Mar 29 check, then it's checked on the 21st & the landscaper dude decides to come clean & wear a wire, then the threat 911 call that we all know Terri made. IDK, when I see it in black & white, it sorta makes me feel like something's "there". The Area Check's that I gave above are all of the area checks in that time period. The percentage is too high considering the amount of other areas to be covered. So, why Sheltered Nook? Maybe I've been on the computer too much. Gonna get some sleep. Have a nice night everyone.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2010, 11:42:48 PM »

D in Texas - sending lots of love & prayers your way. Very sorry to hear about your family's despair.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2010, 11:47:17 PM »

I meant to add to the above post.....the Intel employee claim about meetings is not a fact.It has not been established as the truth.

Respect your views as this is all any of us have at this moment, I like many am just stating what bothers me and or them, brainstorming if you want to call it. 
Also the fact he didn't go to the display totally get it went to work may have set it up the prior night surely helped him make it saw the finished product etc. etc., don't think I asked or questioned in reference to the project, I questioned if Kaine was off work early why didn't he, nor Desiree the biological mother who was to have Kyron for the weekend or however long not attended said talent show, along with all the other "why's". For that matter Terri no one had made plans to attend talent show.
Believe my question directed at/towards Kaine was merely wondering why he nor any family members attended the talent show if indeed Kyron was to be in said talent show.
Speaking for myself I am not throwing stones at ANY member of this family bio parent or step parent, I just see something not fitting in this neat little package of terror, instability, and maybe crazy they want to put Terri into.
If Kaine didn't instruct Intel via the email who did?  If Kaine and family didn't release this information who might have?---Wednesday, June 9
11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Hormon family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."
snipped from>>>>http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

KH and DY have both said they had no knowledge of the talent show.  It has not been established as a fact the Kyron was supposed to be in the show. Someone who is a parent made that statement about his participation. It did not come from LE. It was also said that parents were not expected, that the show was for students and teachers only. That is also a rumor.
In the beginning of this case, we have no idea what evidence LE had, or what they knew. I don't think DY and her husband are in any way controlled by Kaine. If DY had believed that going to the media would've brought Kyron home, she would've been calling them herself. I feel that the family was following the directions of the FBI and the sheriff's office. i believe they were trying to protect the integrity of the case. Why anyone would believe that DY's husband would allow Kaine to run his wife's decisions is just beyond me.
I can respect the views of others, but I can't respect the harshness directed toward the father of a missing child who is living a nightmare, especially when that harshness is due to rumors and misinformation. I do not understand all the compassion for Terri, who is willing to put 4 innocent children through hell, while KH is being hung out to dry for the smallest thing that is a rumor anyway.  I feel that somebody needs to point out that maybe, since he is a victim, he might be even more deserving of compassion than than Terri Horman.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2010, 11:49:33 PM »

d in Texas- I'm so sorry.  Prayers going out for you, your family and your SIL.  I hope there will be justice for her.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2010, 11:51:16 PM »

I meant to add to the above post.....the Intel employee claim about meetings is not a fact.It has not been established as the truth.

Respect your views as this is all any of us have at this moment, I like many am just stating what bothers me and or them, brainstorming if you want to call it. 
Also the fact he didn't go to the display totally get it went to work may have set it up the prior night surely helped him make it saw the finished product etc. etc., don't think I asked or questioned in reference to the project, I questioned if Kaine was off work early why didn't he, nor Desiree the biological mother who was to have Kyron for the weekend or however long not attended said talent show, along with all the other "why's". For that matter Terri no one had made plans to attend talent show.
Believe my question directed at/towards Kaine was merely wondering why he nor any family members attended the talent show if indeed Kyron was to be in said talent show.
Speaking for myself I am not throwing stones at ANY member of this family bio parent or step parent, I just see something not fitting in this neat little package of terror, instability, and maybe crazy they want to put Terri into.
If Kaine didn't instruct Intel via the email who did?  If Kaine and family didn't release this information who might have?---Wednesday, June 9
11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Hormon family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."
snipped from>>>>http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

KH and DY have both said they had no knowledge of the talent show.  It has not been established as a fact the Kyron was supposed to be in the show. Someone who is a parent made that statement about his participation. It did not come from LE. It was also said that parents were not expected, that the show was for students and teachers only. That is also a rumor.
In the beginning of this case, we have no idea what evidence LE had, or what they knew. I don't think DY and her husband are in any way controlled by Kaine. If DY had believed that going to the media would've brought Kyron home, she would've been calling them herself. I feel that the family was following the directions of the FBI and the sheriff's office. i believe they were trying to protect the integrity of the case. Why anyone would believe that DY's husband would allow Kaine to run his wife's decisions is just beyond me.
I can respect the views of others, but I can't respect the harshness directed toward the father of a missing child who is living a nightmare, especially when that harshness is due to rumors and misinformation. I do not understand all the compassion for Terri, who is willing to put 4 innocent children through hell, while KH is being hung out to dry for the smallest thing that is a rumor anyway.  I feel that somebody needs to point out that maybe, since he is a victim, he might be even more deserving of compassion than than Terri Horman.

I agree 100%
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2010, 11:52:53 PM »

I agree 100%

Yep.  Me too.  Good post, pdh3.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »

I agree 100%

I 2nd that...Especially since I watched the most recent interview with Desiree & Kaine.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2010, 11:58:17 PM »

I completely agree.  Whatever his relationships past and present, they obviously have no bearing on his being a parent.  You can tell he loves his son and just wants him back.  Terri on the other hand is starting to remind me of Casey Anthony.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:45 AM »

Very well stated, I completely agree.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:52 AM »

"I do however take stock in mutual friends of Kaine and Terri not shunning her, that to me says a lot about her character...."

How do you know that? Is that confirmed?
How does that tell you anything about her character? Maybe the friends are trying to find Kyron by staying in contact.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2010, 12:17:25 AM »

Very well stated, I completely agree.

I agree with that too.  Desiree and Kaine are also victims.  I see the hurt and fear in their eyes and I feel so sorry for them.  They must know, as we do, that as days go by the chances of Kyron being alive and well fade.  I hope I'm wrong.  I also hope that Kaine doesn't read or know about the harsh statements and speculation about him on the internet.  He already has a very heavy burden to carry.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2010, 12:23:38 AM »

I don't think anyone is giving Terri compassion, well perhaps some but that is because they don't feel she is guilty just as you don't feel Kiane is guilty of anything. People are entitled to their opinions and if it differs from ones views, it is ok.  Others I think are trying to reach out to her in the hopes of finding Kyron. Isn't that the point of all of this anyway? To find Kyron? If reaching out to this woman might bring Kyron home, I think it is worth a try.

So much of this case has been based on assumptions, rumors and opinions and that goes for both sides in my opinion. I don't think anyone can say at this point with 100% certainty they know what happened that day to Kyron. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2010, 12:28:11 AM »

Kyron is the real victim in this. He is just a child and didn't have the choices the adults in his life had. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2010, 12:28:41 AM »

Hi Wyks,

Try this  -  Myst_Wyks@yahoo.com

Thanks Wyks, you have Nanners. Do you want Klaas to remove your email address? Thanks much!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2010, 12:35:41 AM »

I am truly sorry D in Texas. I cannot even imagine how hard this must be for you! I will say a prayer for you and your family!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.