May 31, 2024, 05:03:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 218790 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: July 13, 2010, 02:27:17 AM »

Does anyone know if he's an actor on the side? I know he works for Pinnacle but I'm talking stage stuff...?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 13, 2010, 02:28:12 AM »

so lets say these two are responsible, what would they do with him and why? Are they tormenting Kaine by hiding Kyron? Is this man an unknown pediphile and wanted Kyron? (please delete if inappropriate). Did they have a plan to kill Kaine and then disappear Kyron for money? I wish we knew what the past was of Kaine and Michael and why they found themselves estranged.

TG, none of this rings true to me..... I don't think anyone has hit on the answer yet.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 13, 2010, 02:37:11 AM »

Does anyone know if he's an actor on the side? I know he works for Pinnacle but I'm talking stage stuff...?

I was wondering the same thing based on the organizations he is affiliated with on facebook and the "Midsummer Nights Dream" theme wedding. He likes acting, Terri likes halloween, I cannot help but wonder if any of this would include disguises?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: July 13, 2010, 02:37:15 AM »

Brandi, Side note: I absolutely LOVE Tuba's posts. Her way with words is so fluent & smooth. Whenever I get done viewing her charts & reading her interpretations, I just sit back & watch for things to unfold. Just about 100% of her charts have been directly on target with alot of the cases that I followed on WS. When the light starts shining on the obvious & the pieces of the puzzle start coming together, I could almost hear George Lopez's voice scream out "WHATCHA"...could give me whiplash I tell ya! I was never much on things that I didn;t understand but since Caylee Anthony's case, I've begun to follow them. I still refuse to read my horoscope, though. Very Happy

Speaking of this, does anybody know Michael Cook's birthdate & place/area of birth? He went to Shorecrest HS, right? Or is it Shoreline?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: July 13, 2010, 02:40:18 AM »

Strange, shannon and Terri are the same type. Same colored hair and skin tone. hmmm I always find that odd in cases. We saw that in the Ambers case.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: July 13, 2010, 02:41:01 AM »

Brandi, Side note: I absolutely LOVE Tuba's posts. Her way with words is so fluent & smooth. Whenever I get done viewing her charts & reading her interpretations, I just sit back & watch for things to unfold. Just about 100% of her charts have been directly on target with alot of the cases that I followed on WS. When the light starts shining on the obvious & the pieces of the puzzle start coming together, I could almost hear George Lopez's voice scream out "WHATCHA"...could give me whiplash I tell ya! I was never much on things that I didn;t understand but since Caylee Anthony's case, I've begun to follow them. I still refuse to read my horoscope, though. Very Happy

Speaking of this, does anybody know Michael Cook's birthdate & place/area of birth? He went to Shorecrest HS, right? Or is it Shoreline?

Got it. Shorecrest. I posted it myself, duh!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 13, 2010, 02:41:44 AM »

so lets say these two are responsible, what would they do with him and why? Are they tormenting Kaine by hiding Kyron? Is this man an unknown pediphile and wanted Kyron? (please delete if inappropriate). Did they have a plan to kill Kaine and then disappear Kyron for money? I wish we knew what the past was of Kaine and Michael and why they found themselves estranged.

TG, none of this rings true to me..... I don't think anyone has hit on the answer yet.

I suppose we will have to see. I do think this man is involved, for now anyway.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 13, 2010, 02:42:03 AM »

Terri not contesting restraining order is "strategy"

PORTLAND, Ore. – Criminal defense lawyer Russell Barnett believes Terri Moulton Horman’s decision to not fight the restraining order that stops her from seeing her young daughter is strategy.

“This is sort of high-stakes poker,” he said. “Once you go to a hearing, then you have to testify under oath. You have to disclose more than—in this case to be fair—more than her attorney is comfortable with.”

Now she is facing contempt of court accusations and another hearing.

In court documents filed Monday, Kaine Horman says investigators told him Terri showed Kaine’s high school friend, Michael Cook, information about where Kaine and their daughter are staying, information that remains sealed by a judge.

“You’re effectively saying that you have no respect for the authority of the court, and the courts do not look kindly on that,” Barnett said.

If she is found guilty of contempt of court, the penalties could range anywhere from a fine to jail time.

“Having the opportunity or a legitimate reason to bring her into custody would give the state tremendous bargaining leverage if she does have information they want,” said Barnett.

The documents also accuse Terri of asking Cook to lie to her attorney about her visiting Cook at Cook’s house. Barnett said that if those accusations were true and he were representing Terri, he would not be representing her for very much longer.

“If I found one of my clients told someone to lie to me, I’d get rid of them. You just don’t need the hassle because it’s going to be one of the indicators of things in the future,” he said.

While Kyron’s mother and father, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, have repeatedly asked the focus of events remain on getting the missing 7-year-old home, much of the personal dirty laundry has been aired publicly.

“I have never known any member of the [District Attorney’s] office in this county to go out and engage in drama for drama’s sake, so I’m certain there’s a reason behind it,” Barnett said. “[Investigators] are being very careful and sometimes if you give people the opportunity to make a mistake, they’ll do it.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-not-contesting-restraining-order-is-strategy/9nnp_802pkuIsHW-6Fhg6w.cspx

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:51 AM »

Strange, shannon and Terri are the same type. Same colored hair and skin tone. hmmm I always find that odd in cases. We saw that in the Ambers case.

I was just thinking the same thing. His hair is red, too...look at the one's that are sunny. They show his true shade. Yet it appears as though he dyes it in some pics. Just an observation...

Not to sound rude when comparing, but...Shannon seems classier, not dolled up just au naturale classic beauty, pretty skin. Don;t know what happened but he muffed up...imo.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 13, 2010, 02:44:51 AM »

I just don't speak the language.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 13, 2010, 02:46:20 AM »

To TG -  The Contempt order posted here says "The Respondent"  was served the RO on the 28th. Terri is the respondent.

Yes I can read what it says, however I do believe it was prior to her receiving the order. However, our arguing about it does not lead us to Kyron. To be honest with you, I don't really care about all of this stuff of she was doing him, he was doing her, she hired him etc... I only care where Kyron is, if he is alive and what if anything can we do to bring him home.

I think most of this is about finding Kyron, and protecting Kiara. It's part of a bigger picture.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 13, 2010, 02:47:50 AM »

http://www.pinnacle-exhibits.com/

Pinnacle Exhibits is a 3D brand agency. We design, build, and manage environments for marketing, sales, education, and interaction. Our mission is to make our clients look great and enhance their users' experience.

Our philosophy reflects three simple principles; we provide clients with innovative design, high-quality construction and superior levels of service. Great brands and discriminating design agencies seek us out to create inspired 3D experiences. Founded in 1997, Pinnacle Exhibits has consistently produced world class exhibits, events and permanent installations.

At Pinnacle, our build strategy incorporates critical thinking; we leverage our knowledge of on-site challenges and practical issues to enhance design intent. Design works with our project managers and engineers to identify innovative fabrication methods, opportunities for value-engineering and sustainability options. By following these guiding principles, Pinnacle Exhibits has earned a long standing reputation for exceptional craftsmanship and delivering spectacular finished products.

http://www.pinnacle-exhibits.com/work
The above link takes you to examples of this companies work. Seems they do large scale exhibits for venders. Wonder if they do any "cool electric" exhibits?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: July 13, 2010, 02:48:32 AM »

The documents also accuse Terri of asking Cook to lie to her attorney about her visiting Cook at Cook’s house. Barnett said that if those accusations were true and he were representing Terri, he would not be representing her for very much longer.

“If I found one of my clients told someone to lie to me, I’d get rid of them. You just don’t need the hassle because it’s going to be one of the indicators of things in the future,” he said.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-not-contesting-restraining-order-is-strategy/9nnp_802pkuIsHW-6Fhg6w.cspx

Snipped & bloded by me - I wonder where he lives...anywhere near Sauvie Island? I thought I read that he lived in Hillsdale but was looking for another residence? I have no idea...only guessing...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 13, 2010, 02:53:03 AM »

Sonething to think about, I think police/fbi have had this info for awhile...not like finding out right now. They'd have to have a signed warrant to present to the company to obtain cell records including texts & pics on his "work" cell phone. They can't just go to the company & ask for them. It all has to be legally documented. It makes me wonder if maybe something really was going on before the 30th.

& I still wanna know about those Area Checks. It's bugging me.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 13, 2010, 02:53:05 AM »

What exactly is Pinnacle?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: July 13, 2010, 02:55:47 AM »

For those that don;t have a MySpace, adding for your convenience...

Cook's MySpace A/C Front Page & Pics 1-19 (under his public default):

http://www.myspace.com/308805958

((edit - removed photos of wife and baby as they are innocent of all this mess))

The pics are sort of freaky aren't they? He is with this red haired woman and they have this little red haired baby, there is even one in a pool...Sound familiar? He still has these pics on his myspace? Arent they broken up? When was the date he was last on Myspace?

Ok I am done, I am going to sleep now but I have to say, something is odd here with this.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:00:14 AM by klaasend » Logged
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 13, 2010, 02:56:00 AM »

What exactly is Pinnacle?

Nevermind!  Thanks for the info TG.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 13, 2010, 02:58:23 AM »

Snipped & bloded by me - I wonder where he lives...anywhere near Sauvie Island? I thought I read that he lived in Hillsdale but was looking for another residence? I have no idea...only guessing...

I found an address for him in Beaverton, OR. No idea if he still lives there. They had his birth as 3-1973, which I think is correct.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: July 13, 2010, 03:01:11 AM »

I must say, that is like Greek to me. I understand about every 12th word.
LOL

I hear ya!!  When I first starting reading along over there, I felt the same way.  These Astros are great tho, cuz usually after giving the full chart review as above, they will put it in layman's terms.  And sometimes will explain what something squared something means.  Since I'm not an Astro, I've kind of learned to see the words in between the Greek and get a gist of what they are saying.  I posted this info before, but am sure it's buried too far back to find.  So I'll kind of do a condensed version below:

~It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.
~rape, violence, murder
~a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.
~(possible) violence indicator
~brutality, cruelty
~'recreational sex'/circumstances beyond one's control
~misfortune, kidnapping
~possible sexual crime with a woman perp.
~lawbreaking at its finest --- out of bounds = out of control and this person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.
~'strange attraction factor'
~a sexually motivated abduction
~he's disappeared
~kidnappers, secret enemies
~a younger person --- possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling
~either sex but am leaning towards female
~am also wondering if two people may be involved

~It does appear the child is no longer with us.........

Sadly,
Soulscape
(did the original at WS) 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106417

~~~~~~~~

And remember.. the above was just (a condensed form) of one entry at WS, where she combined three different chart readings.  There are 27 pages of their work from various charts, much more info they've gained.  This entry in full was posted awhile back, long before we had much from the media.  The Astros have done charts on events as they happen, since the beginning as well.  It's interesting to read what the Astros get from a chart, then see that info come up in the news at a later date.  Such as there possibly being two people involved, for example.  We're just now hearing this in the news. 

Soulscape and Tuba are tops, seemingly the most knowledgeable.  IMO.  Have gotten some other favs just reading their work and getting more familiar with em, etc. 

What absolutely blows my mind is when the Astros come up with their info from the astrology charts... yet others who are gifted in different ways are sensing similiar things (but gaining that in each of their abilities) across the net.  If that makes sense.  Am reading a psychic forum who are into being guided to an area where Kyron might be.  Some folks are great at finding the areas on maps, and locals who can go out and take pics of areas that sound like the places that these folks are sensing.  It's reported first to the LE tipline, who typically on hearing that psychics etc are involved, will tend to ignore the info, but some don't.  Those who can search take these leads, put feet and dogs on the ground, in the water.  Putting a lot of this stuff together is how Kyron may eventually be found. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 13, 2010, 03:05:03 AM »

I do not know if this has been posted or not but came across it in a search the questionarre on Terri Horman:

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

I don't like reading what is being said but one also has to look at everything wth an open ear:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/is-kyron-alive-kyron-horman-family.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.