May 31, 2024, 07:33:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 218884 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: July 13, 2010, 05:02:21 PM »

Sorry to get weird but visualizing Terri's body at this point in time grosses me out.      Kyron you deserve much better than this BS.
Wish superfrog could come to your rescue.
I love Super Frog newfie!  Very apropos!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 13, 2010, 05:05:54 PM »

I suppose my theory of the Barefoot Bandit having Kyron is probably not so much a good one now. Darn.
I agree with so many of you today.  I too am interested in what Houze has to say when he finally says something.  He will probably plead INSANE.  What else could you do if she is guilty?
The picture with 1 year old Kiara and Kyron's classmates makes me wonder if a "kidnapping" plot was conceived about when that picture was taken.  Maybe the landscaper THOUGHT she said, "Kill Kaine" and she really said, "Kidnap Kyron".
I feel a lot of HER anger and frustration stems from not having a teaching job, Skyline not giving her a teaching job, Kaine not giving her enough attention, and/or wanting attention outside the marriage. I also imagine she was jealous/envious of the other "mommy" she had to coexist with. 

The time frame would be about right.  The photo was taken 6-7 months ago around the time Terri was shopping for her LS/hitman.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: July 13, 2010, 05:12:51 PM »

This is what I think of the pic. It was the babys birthday, apparently she spent time in the classroom, she was in the center because it was her birthday. Kyron went to the bathroom and missed the shot. Perhaps after realizing he wasn't in the shot the kids had already returned to their seats. What I would think would be telling is if this was Kyrons party and the baby was in the middle of the shot and he was not around. I think a bit too much is being placed on this pic.
Also, as I said before, what is the biggest clue in this pic is the children could just leave the classroom it seems and not tell the teacher.
I don't pipe in too often, but as a teacher, I'll give my take on it:

1.Many times the primary grades have a small bathroom in between 2 connecting classrooms.
   or, if there is not a classroom restroom;
2.If a student has an emergency, OR, the teacher is speaking or some other similar situation, the student will signal the teacher, and head for the restroom.
3.If a student has an emergency, OR, the teacher is speaking or some other similar situation, the student will take the hall/restroom pass and head out *quickly*.

The teacher may have known Kyron *was* in the restroom, and assumed (mistake, obviously) that Terri would take another pic including Kyron. 

Apologizing for being so wordy.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: July 13, 2010, 05:22:28 PM »

Wow! I was reading along and stumbled upon this comment:

"she's had 5 kids so ummm you know"

Well I have had five kids and I don't know so could you please explain this part?

PS genetics have been kind to me,so um,  maybe I assume they have been kind to everyone else too?
I dunno.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: July 13, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »

I don't pipe in too often, but as a teacher, I'll give my take on it:

1.Many times the primary grades have a small bathroom in between 2 connecting classrooms.
   or, if there is not a classroom restroom;
2.If a student has an emergency, OR, the teacher is speaking or some other similar situation, the student will signal the teacher, and head for the restroom.
3.If a student has an emergency, OR, the teacher is speaking or some other similar situation, the student will take the hall/restroom pass and head out *quickly*.

The teacher may have known Kyron *was* in the restroom, and assumed (mistake, obviously) that Terri would take another pic including Kyron. 

Apologizing for being so wordy.

Agreed.  Kyron's step-mom did not like this teacher. At least that is my perception.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: July 13, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »

It was rumored Kaine was staying with a gal from work ... a gal he was was having an affair with.  Has the truth been revealed?

Janet

++++++

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - In a newly released court document, Kaine Horman is asking that his estranged wife, Terri Horman, be held in contempt, saying she violated a restraining order against her by carrying on a sexual relationship with one of his childhood friends, sharing sealed legal information and trying to kidnap their daughter.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/motion.pdf

This was all I could find

Kaine in a recent video interview denied he was having an affair. The affair allegation came from the Landscaper who said that Terri told him that her husband had hurt her ... Links to IA Media Outlets, Kansas, Links to KS Media Outlets ...
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5397813 -

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #846 on: July 13, 2010, 05:36:49 PM »

Thank-you Klaas for posting that from Shannon Cook. How awful for her. Well it answered my question pretty fast, a man like that isn't going to think twice about a fling with his friends wife, regardless if a child is missing or not.

Don't believe it NRCG, he was there long before Kyron went missing.
He would have had to be. All the sexting seemed way overboard for two people who just met at least I would think so.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: July 13, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."     That's an understatement that he is better friends with Terri now.

Am I the only one finding this weird?    Since Kaine and he were friends since high school, well that is a long time, must have had some type of falling out, but still no excuse with the sexting and all, but he sure had to come out swinging that he didn't have sex with her.

NRCG...I think this guy is an attention seeker! I would like to hear Kaine's take on this...maybe he has already said something and I missed it. MC looks like a wanna be gigolo to me
I'm waiting for Michael to end up on Nancy Grace.

Oh yea...and JVM....."Bombshell" SM and BFF  have a new reality show"SEX IN THE TEXT"  and probably not a thing about Kyron still missing.

I don't think even that could lure me to watch NG. LOl

mymonkey: left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1182598#msg1182598

Thank you Brandi!!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: July 13, 2010, 05:45:00 PM »

Thank-you Klaas for posting that from Shannon Cook. How awful for her. Well it answered my question pretty fast, a man like that isn't going to think twice about a fling with his friends wife, regardless if a child is missing or not.

He would have had to be. All the sexting seemed way overboard for two people who just met at least I would think so.

Bingo!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: July 13, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman expected to attend July contempt of court hearing
Published: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 2:11 PM     Updated: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 2:24 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_moulton_horman_expected.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

O/T: Tracygirl, I replied to your post in the other thread.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: July 13, 2010, 05:52:43 PM »

Who knows these days No Rose.  I have heard and seen some crazy things and morals are out the window in a lot of cases.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 13, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »

Reminder - she is innocent of all this and has nothing to do with Terri, Kaine or Kyron missing.  I post this only to gain an insight into Michael Cook:

Snipped ...

Sounds like he and TH deserve one another.  I hope they will be very happy together.  But I'd like her to tell us where Kyron is before she gets on with her life.

ITA...And will Terri be vacating the family home to live with this guy? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: July 13, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »

I suppose my theory of the Barefoot Bandit having Kyron is probably not so much a good one now. Darn.
I agree with so many of you today.  I too am interested in what Houze has to say when he finally says something.  He will probably plead INSANE.  What else could you do if she is guilty?
The picture with 1 year old Kiara and Kyron's classmates makes me wonder if a "kidnapping" plot was conceived about when that picture was taken.  Maybe the landscaper THOUGHT she said, "Kill Kaine" and she really said, "Kidnap Kyron".
I feel a lot of HER anger and frustration stems from not having a teaching job, Skyline not giving her a teaching job, Kaine not giving her enough attention, and/or wanting attention outside the marriage. I also imagine she was jealous/envious of the other "mommy" she had to coexist with. 

The time frame would be about right.  The photo was taken 6-7 months ago around the time Terri was shopping for her LS/hitman.

Klaas,

LOL I just noticed your last word, how fitting.

L"S/hitman"

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: July 13, 2010, 05:59:13 PM »

Who knows these days No Rose.  I have heard and seen some crazy things and morals are out the window in a lot of cases.
That is for sure, I just get overwhelmed with these cases, and I can never figure out how people have the time and energy for all this, guess I'm old, but even if I weren't I wouldn't be doing all this crazy stuff.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: July 13, 2010, 06:00:05 PM »

Published: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 2:11 PM     Updated: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 2:24 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_moulton_horman_expected.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

Thank-you
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: July 13, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »

That is for sure, I just get overwhelmed with these cases, and I can never figure out how people have the time and energy for all this, guess I'm old, but even if I weren't I wouldn't be doing all this crazy stuff.

Yeah... No Rose, I feel old too... too old for all this foolishness. But I have to agree with you, I think even if I were a young whippersnapper again, I would not be sending naked pics around.  LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: July 13, 2010, 06:11:38 PM »

Thank you Brandi, I left a note back. ((hugs)) to you, thank you for helping an avi challenged monkey.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #857 on: July 13, 2010, 06:16:52 PM »

Obviously Terri was projecting when she told LS guy that Kaine was having an affair.  It also sounds like Michael is a total douchebag and he and Terri deserve each other!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: July 13, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »

Video of the attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman speak about the latest developments - http://bit.ly/aklHVH

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: July 13, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »

It seems rather interesting to me that KH's old chum would suddenly appear in the picture and not be more supportive over KH than TH. No matter how you slice it something is just way off here.

I too suspect that MC was possibly in the picture, so to speak, long before it is being claimed that he was. I also suspect that KH possibly knew about his presence sooner than originally claimed also.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.