March 28, 2024, 06:54:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Artcolley surgery updates - SHE'S COMING HOME TODAY! 2/12  (Read 24643 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 06, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

Hopefully Artcolley's daughter will be able to post her progress here so we won't worry too much.

Artcolley - I know in my heart this surgery is going to go smoothly without a hitch.  You will recover quickly and be back to posting in no time at all!!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 01:28:28 PM »

Wishing a speedy recovery to Art Collie

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 06:06:57 PM »

Lots of us are keeping you in our prayers daily Art, and lots and lots of valentine get well hearts heading your way

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 05:12:52 PM »

Art....my prayer group just put you at the TOP of the prayer list....that means someone will be praying for you every minute of the day and night....HE listens

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »

Saying a prayer for you ARTC.

Hugs,
Frijole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 10:37:25 PM »

Wishing you every good wish and prayer for a speedy recovery.  Hugs...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 11:16:05 PM »

Yes Mrs. Art we are all praying for your swift recovery. Remember God got you through the last one and it was truly more serious. Tell your daughter as well as doing the updates to print off our prayers and thoughts when she can.

Nonesuch did that for her husband when he was so sick. She said he enjoyed reading them.

Again come back soon.
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 11:19:56 PM »

Artcolley...God Bless You, and Keep You in His Care. We are all pulling for you, and keeping you in our prayers. Get well soon!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 06:47:44 AM »

Artcolley - Prayers, crossed fingers, good thoughts, and every good wish for you and your family - and the hand of your surgeon.

Fear not.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 09:51:40 AM »

Artcolley.....positive thoughts going your way..... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 12:15:24 PM »

Artcolley-

You are in our hearts and in our prayers !! Godspeed !!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 02:29:42 PM »

I'm going to sticky this thread today.  Hopefully Artcolley's daughter will provide us with updates tomorrow and I want her to be able to find the thread easily.  Artcolley's daughter may simply email me the updates as will and I'll post them.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 02:58:22 PM »

ArtColley  It is already Friday here so I am getting an early start with my prayers for a speedy recovery.  I know the angels will be with you and the surgical team and all will be well.  Thinking of your loved ones as well.
Come back soon to your monkey family.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 06:43:53 PM »

Hello All ArtColley's Daughter here,
  Hopefully I am doing this right.

First of all ...all i can say after reading all these posts..is WOW, what wonderful people you all are!! My Mom truly believes in the power of prayer as I do. Thank you all so much, it is so touching to me to see this out pouring of love for another from you all.

Early Update is..she is now at her destination and settling in for the evening, resting up for tomorrow.  Her spirits seem fine, but she is very scared, but I also think mental exhaustion of the unknown is setting in which can be a good thing because by tomorrow she will just be happy to get it over with. Her operation is scheduled for around 7:45am. I may not hear anything until afternoon. I go home around three and return back to her house around 5-6, so please don't worry if you do not see a post from me until after that time. I would post from my own home, but I have gerbils running my computer and I highly doubt it would go here.

If I heard right, my Dad is going to try to set up his laptop there, so she may be able to have these posts read to her.

I guess that's all I can share right now with you all, as soon as I can I will post tomorrow with updates.

Thank you all SO much for your prayers.
 Sincerely, Artcolley's daughter
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 07:22:33 PM »

Thanks for the update Art Collies daughter....

Your mom has a lot of people who are praying for her, and wish that her recovery is swift and an easy one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 07:23:09 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Hello All ArtColley's Daughter here,
  Hopefully I am doing this right.

First of all ...all i can say after reading all these posts..is WOW, what wonderful people you all are!! My Mom truly believes in the power of prayer as I do. Thank you all so much, it is so touching to me to see this out pouring of love for another from you all.

Early Update is..she is now at her destination and settling in for the evening, resting up for tomorrow.  Her spirits seem fine, but she is very scared, but I also think mental exhaustion of the unknown is setting in which can be a good thing because by tomorrow she will just be happy to get it over with. Her operation is scheduled for around 7:45am. I may not hear anything until afternoon. I go home around three and return back to her house around 5-6, so please don't worry if you do not see a post from me until after that time. I would post from my own home, but I have gerbils running my computer and I highly doubt it would go here.

If I heard right, my Dad is going to try to set up his laptop there, so she may be able to have these posts read to her.

I guess that's all I can share right now with you all, as soon as I can I will post tomorrow with updates.

Thank you all SO much for your prayers.
 Sincerely, Artcolley's daughter

Thank you so much for the update.  You are posting like a pro!  Wink
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »

This is the first thread I checked when I got home from work.  ART C... special hugs and prayers being sent your way.

Frijole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 09:12:54 PM »

Thank you for your post Artcolley's daughter, your mother has told me of you and your many accomplishments. Please know you are all in our prayers and may God guide her surgeon as well.

{{{ HUGS }}} to our Art !!!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 09:15:01 PM »

Praying for a successful surgery and rapid and full recovery. XXOO

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 10:11:03 PM »

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   Wishing you good health and happiness.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.