April 26, 2024, 06:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Artcolley surgery updates - SHE'S COMING HOME TODAY! 2/12  (Read 25967 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2007, 12:20:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - when Artcolley's daughter starts posting at SM with her own nickname she will be known as Seamonkey Wink

I've created an avatar for her to use if she wants:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/SeaMonkey.gif

Klaas. its adorable!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2007, 06:47:40 AM »

Hello All...ArtColley's Daughter here...but with my own ID WOOT!! Thank you Smile

I wanted with my own ID to thank EVERY single one of you for EVERYTHING you all did for us. I can not name you all individually, my memory isn't good and this comp is WAY slower than my Mom's ( i keep getting errors lol). I will try not to get too mushy gushy Smile

But I want to thank all of you that posted and all of you who lurked and prayed. There is power of prayer and you all proved it. My Mom is out of the hospital and recovery much faster than I could ever had hoped or imagined possible for what she had done.

I can not even begin to express what all your presence and support did for me.

The last time she went through the surgery I stayed at her house a lot like this time, but I was alone living from phone call to phone call with any word, everyone was down in Boston, I had my husband and children when I went home at night, but I couldn't fully express what I felt in fear of upsetting the kids, so during the day I sat in nervousness and fright, then at night I played "everything is fine". I was a mess with no support system for me except for phone calls but even then I felt alone because you don't always say what you are feeling over a phone when you are the one trying to hold yourself together in order to get things done or taken care of, needless to say I found it hard to sleep that even my docotor put me on xanax..which I never did take and still haven't. I have a hard time submitting to meds. This is not a self pity post, I am just letting you all know the difference you truely all made. Smile

This time though..THANK GOD for YOU all !!! I didn't feel alone at all, I felt I had a whole bunch of wonderful monkeys holding my hands through it all. All praying, lending thier well wishes, thier thoughts only for the best. Such warm wonderful people shining through even a computer. You all deserve a HUGE hug and a very heartfelt THANK YOU!

Thank you ALL , those seen and those not seen, THANK YOU! Thank you for all you have done for me and my Mom and Family through the loving kindness of all your hearts.

Sincerely and Forever Thankful for YOu all,
 SeaMonkey ( ArtColley's Daughter)
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2007, 07:06:36 AM »

Hello Klaasend Smile
 I LOVE the avatar, except I am having a problem uploading it to be able to use it. I tried three diff ways, through the addy you gave, through my own image host addy , then as a last resort straight off my comp. I got two errors and then one saying "needs to be less 12kb file size" or something like that.

Thank You though it is adorable.

Sincerely,
 SeaMonkey
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2007, 07:17:08 AM »

I think it works if I make it a signature? Don't know where else to try that at but here. Sorry to muddle up the thread with this experiment. Maybe it can be deleted once it is posted ? Smile
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2007, 07:49:13 AM »

Seamonkey! Welcome to da forums as yourself! Gush mush all you like! We understand!

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2007, 08:33:06 AM »

Welcome to the cage Seamonkey!! Glad to have you here.

For your avi..just copy this & paste this into the 3rd line on the avatar part of your profile page:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/SeaMonkey.gif

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2007, 10:11:55 AM »

Quote from: "Seamonkey"
I think it works if I make it a signature? Don't know where else to try that at but here. Sorry to muddle up the thread with this experiment. Maybe it can be deleted once it is posted ? Smile

Goodmorning Seamonkey!  I uploaded your avatar for you, hope you don't mind.  It's a little tricky  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2007, 12:22:55 PM »

Seamonkey!! So glad you made it!! I am so glad that we were able to hold your hand, as worrying about a precious loved one can be a harrowing thing.

That's what the monkeys do, offer love, support, encouragement, commiseration...And we got a new, fun monkey as a result!! Glad to have you here  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2007, 03:42:14 PM »

klaas

You did a wonderful job on Seamonkeys avatar! It is really gorgeous!!!!! Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2007, 04:02:42 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
klaas

You did a wonderful job on Seamonkeys avatar! It is really gorgeous!!!!! Laughing

Uh oh, she's making some of us non-techie monkeys look bad.  It didn't take three pages of instructions to get her avatar in her profile.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2007, 04:02:51 PM »

klaas

She gave me a pretty good idea via email what she likes  Wink  Laughing
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »

awesome avatar

welcome seamonkey

Maine, born and raised!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
klaas

Uh oh, she's making some of us non-techie monkeys look bad.  It didn't take three pages of instructions to get her avatar in her profile.   Laughing

True, true, lol!!!!
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »

SeaMonkey, Welcome to the cage!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   That is a beautiful avatar!  That Klass is really talented!!

ArtColley, It is really great to get you back plus one!!  Whatta deal!  I hope you liked the new bed and were able to get plenty of rest on your first night home.  I'm not at all surprised what a lovely daughter you have...like mom like daughter.  Sounds like you have a really nice family.  

Catch ya later!

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2007, 05:49:37 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
SeaMonkey, Welcome to the cage!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   That is a beautiful avatar!  That Klass is really talented!!

ArtColley, It is really great to get you back plus one!!  Whatta deal!  I hope you liked the new bed and were able to get plenty of rest on your first night home.  I'm not at all surprised what a lovely daughter you have...like mom like daughter.  Sounds like you have a really nice family.  

Catch ya later!

tidycat

Hey, TidyCat!!!! ((((HUgs)))))
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2007, 09:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
klaas

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2007, 11:27:22 PM »

I am sure most of you all are asleep now.

I had problems earlier getting back here. Then I got side tracked. This place has sooo many things to read. It is fantastic!!

But I wanted to make sure I Thanked you all for a wonderfully warm welcome. You all are very special individuals and all helped in many ways.
 I hope to get to know you all. This is such a wonderful place.

Thank you again to you all.

Sincerely,
SeaMonkey Smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2007, 08:37:12 PM »

Quote from: "Seamonkey"
I am sure most of you all are asleep now. I had problems earlier getting back here. Then I got side tracked. This place has sooo many things to read. It is fantastic!!

But I wanted to make sure I Thanked you all for a wonderfully warm welcome. You all are very special individuals and all helped in many ways.
 I hope to get to know you all. This is such a wonderful place.

Thank you again to you all.

Sincerely,
SeaMonkey Smile

Duh, we stay up 'till all hours in different countries. Welcome and I am so glad your Mumma is doing so good. ! !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.