April 18, 2024, 12:17:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Year Old Girl Raped and Murdered in Oregon by 16 Year Old Boy  (Read 9408 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« on: July 09, 2010, 10:42:00 PM »

Boy, 16, faces murder and rape charges in death of 5-year-old girl

Dustin Michael Wallace
By KPIC.com staff

Story Published: Jul 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM PDT

ROSEBURG, Ore. - A 16-year-old boy faces rape and murder charges after a 5-year-old girl died early Friday morning at a Roseburg home.

Police arrested Dustin Michael Wallace, 16, on charges of Aggravated Murder, First Degree Rape, First Degree Sexual Abuse and First Degree Unlawful Sexual Penetration.

Police said they are not releasing the name of the victim due to the sexual nature of three of the charges against Wallace.

Wallace is not related to the victim but was staying at the home, police said. He was one of five people, including the victim, at the home on West Elaine Avenue when officers and paramedics arrived at 4:48 a.m. Friday.

Attempts to revive the child were unsuccessful. She was declared dead at the scene.

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/98127224.html

God Bless Her Soul.  Sad

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:34:00 AM »

What I have been waiting for >>>>>>

This report says "He will face charges as an adult"

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98145429.html#idc-container

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 10:36:16 AM »

five people in the home -- of course, that doesn't mean they were there when it happened, I guess.  Dear precious child . . .

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 11:55:59 AM »

I have no words, I'm physically sick. All I can say is God Bless you, you poor little soul, may you rest in peace.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »

What I have been waiting for >>>>>>

This report says "He will face charges as an adult"

The article from above link posted by Nut:
(also has video)
Boy, 16, to stand trial as an adult in rape, murder of 5-year-old girl
July 12, 2010

ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Police say that Dustin Michael Wallace, 16, raped and killed a 5-year-old Roseburg girl on the morning of Friday, July 9. Wallace was in court Monday via video for his arraignment.
A Douglas County judge arraigned Wallace on Murder, Rape and Sex Abuse charges.

Wallace was read his rights by Judge Bill Marshall and remanded to adult court, which means he will be tried as an adult. He faces life in prison on the Aggravated Murder charge.

Defense attorney Don Scales was appointed to represent Wallace in the case.

About 50 people were in the room when Wallace appeared on the screen, including the victim's mother and father.

Judge Randy Garrison will hear the case, starting with a hearing on July 19.

Police arrested Wallace Friday on charges of Aggravated Murder, First Degree Rape, First Degree Sexual Abuse and First Degree Unlawful Sexual Penetration.

Police said they are not releasing the name of the victim due to the sexual nature of three of the charges against Wallace.

Wallace is not related to the victim but was staying at the home, police said. He was one of five people, including the victim at the home on West Elaine Avenue when officers and paramedics arrived at 4:48 a.m. Friday.

Attempts to revive the child were unsuccessful. She was declared dead at the scene.

Wallace was held at the Douglas County Juvenile Detention Center, but is now lodged in the Douglas County Jail.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 12:09:11 AM »

Death to this guy! do the dna..if it can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt..death and no second chances, no rehab, just the needle in his vein!
this poor little girl..Why do things like this happen?? makes me so sick...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.