March 28, 2024, 07:59:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terri Horman's Facebook Wall  (Read 45364 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 10, 2010, 04:40:03 PM »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Terri Moulton Horman's Facebook Wall
This is a raw copy of Terri Moulton Horman's Wall on Facebook just before and after her stepson, Kyron Richard Horman went missing. It is text-only. But the words on it speak volumes. You can read it and draw your own conclusion:

View Photos of Terri (152)Send Terri a MessagePoke Terri
Watchiing Toy Story.
Information

Relationship Status:
Married to Kaine Horman
Children:
Kiara
Kyron
James Moulton
Birthday:
March 14, 1970
Current City:
Portland, OR
Hometown:
Roseburg, OR
Religious Views:
Christian
Mutual Friends

2 friends in commonSee All

Tracey Burton

Lisa Bates
Friends

541 friendsSee All

Kerry Sama Rubio

Tina Merry

Jennifer Shane

James Moulton

Kaine Horman

Carol Moulton
Pieces of Flair

1 of 39 piecesEdit•View More

Send to a friend
Add to your profile
Your ideal job.

Teacher.

More quizzes Make your own!
More quizzes:
Are you a true Southerner?
WHAT'S YOUR NAME MEANING?
WHICH SEXY LADY ARE YOU?
What 2008 Song Are You?
Which type of woman are you?
What is your color?
Suggest Friends for TerriReport/Block this PersonRemove from FriendsShare

Terri Moulton Horman

This message is from one of Kyron's classmates. I couldn't resist posting. Smile

dear terri i rely miss kyron he is a real good frend and kid. i rely like kyron. i hope he gets home soon. sincerly, paige17 hours ago

Wall

Info

Photos

Boxes

Notes
Create an Ad

Basketball Camp - FBHS

Join Tricia Binford, Montana State head coach and former WNBA star for basketball camp @ Fort Benton HS June 26th. Open to boys & girls

Speak Up For Animals

Want to make a difference for animals? Come to Taking Action for Animals in DC to learn how. Register today for early bird rates!

Sharron Angle for Senate

Sharron Angle is the conservative Republican running to defeat Harry Reid. Endorsed by Tea Party Express. Help us defeat Reid!
Tracey Hill likes this ad.
More Ads

Attach:
Photo
Video
Gifts
Link
More
Filters
Terri + Friends
Just Terri
Just Friends
Wall-to-Wall

Kay Martin Terri,
I work at Intel and want you to know that flyers are up everywhere. They are encouraging us to share them, and I will do this on FB and around the Hillsboro area.

2 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

Sheila Thompson Havig I'm in the Salem/Dallas area. If you need someone here to distribute flyers please let me know. You, Kyron and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

3 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

Heather Shaw KeyBank is working on putting fliers in all the branches in the region.

4 hours ago via Facebook for Android · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Kerry Sama Rubio We are still sending donations up to the command center, if you are interested please contact me at (deleted)

4 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Staci L Carr We are thinking of you, Kyron and the family ♥ Stay strong!!

4 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jenny Long Simmons Terri, I am heading to Kinkos today to print fliers. I called Kinkos and they seemed to think someone was in charge of this area. Please let me know if I should contact someone about the fliers first or just go ahead and print them.
Sending prayers and positive energy your way.

5 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)

Kerry Sama Rubio
Hey Jenny, go ahead and print, it has been OK'd there is no formal process to go through.
4 hours ago

Jenny Long Simmons
Thanks Kerry, is there one flier you want distributed over another. Let me know, thanks.
4 hours ago

Terri Moulton Horman
Thanks Kerry for intervening on that.
4 hours ago

Greg Heller My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Terri.

6 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Kay Martin Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Terri.

8 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)
Terri Moulton Horman likes this.

Krystol Natvig We are praying for your family...Let us know if we can do anything to help...Maybe hang posters we live in Canby:)

8 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Cherie Estes Jones Hi Terri, Praying for you and your family for the safe return of little Kyron. Be strong and positive! Let me know if I can do anything for you!

9 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Nichole Werner-Harney I say let's plaster FB with the flyer. Shall we?

9 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

Nichole Werner-Harney
Chasity, I'm borrowing yours!
9 hours ago

Chasity Robichaud Terri. I created a discussion and I'm praying that Sylvia Browne can help in locating Kyron. It's worth a shot, I want to help in any way I can. She is absolutely amazing. I hope she can help. I'm praying for all of you and Kyron's safe return home.

www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
10 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · Share
Kay Martin likes this.

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri and Umpqua Valley are now friends. · Comment · LikeUnlike · Add as Friend

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri is now friends with Rayna Lynn Fields-Spratley, Kary S Kunkel-Riehl, Debbie McKay and Craig N Elan Brooks.
Rayna Lynn Fields-Spratley
Kary S Kunkel-Riehl
Debbie McKay
Craig N Elan Brooks
Terri is now friends with Rita Back and 10 other people.
Rita Back
Tina Welch Fails
Cate Marie Loughran
Matthew Ruland
Mary Huck
Toni Rampey Massey
Lori Annable Fromm
Lisa Bates
Kellie Smith
Rachael Reitmajer
Terri is now friends with Angela Morgan Smit and 10 other people.
Angela Morgan Smit
Jenifer Henslee LaFlamme
Kay Martin
Zhen Wu
Pete Renfrow
Staci L Carr
Krystol Natvig
Kelly Branch-Yoxall
Matt Porter
Heather Usinger

Jennifer Hill Terri, I'm free afternoons all week long if you still want to meet up. And of course I can make myself free anytime if you need anything at all... We will continue to be here for you guys, just let us know how we can help. *hugs* for each of you

16 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman
Hitting the gym tomorrow. I didn't get home until 8pm tonight...
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
I figured as much. Txt me when u go, if the timing works out ill keep u company.
8 hours ago

Julie Walker Wolf Terri - I am praying for you and know you are such a strong person - stay positive! My mom put up a flyer in her store in NW and I have tons of family in Eugene that will post flyers everywhere if you want. Huge hugs to you and yours:)

16 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Kim Glover Gramm Sending MANY prayers for you and your family - and praying for Kyron's safe return!

Yesterday at 11:40pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Nicole LaHaie Hi sweetheart! I'm tore up, so any information you can give us would be great, but I completely understand if not. If you want me to come and babysit..... the girls could play together!!!! Just to give you some thinking time and let them play!? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Yesterday at 11:28pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman
Thank you Nicole
15 hours ago

Wendy Nielsen Fick Terri - happy to post flyers for you while we are traveling all over OR and Southern Wa and Northern middle of nowhere NV. Email me a flyer and I'll get them printed for distribution. People in Alaska are praying for you and your family and a safe and speedy return of Kyron. Or if you want to meet in Portland we will... be there on Thur call me at (deleted) Hugs

See More
Yesterday at 11:18pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Angela Wharton Muse Still praying for Kyron's safe return Terri! Love to you and your family my friend. Please let me know if I can help.

Yesterday at 11:10pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)
Marnie Renee Treece likes this.

Kerry Sama Rubio Hey Friends of Terri. If you live in NW Portland and can/want to donate food/drinks for the rescue works e-mail (deleted) and I can get you details on how you can donate.

Yesterday at 11:07pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Betsy Milam Fliers are up at my work in Beaverton for Kyron! I cannot stop thinking about you and your family so from my family to yours, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep up the good spirits and think positively!!!

Yesterday at 11:00pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Stephenie Horman I hope you got the picture message I sent you yesterday. We love you all so much. Please know that even though we are far away our hearts have been with you this whole time. Love you, sis-in-law. (P.S. Been putting out fliers like crazy, the Seattle/Bothell area doesn't know what hit them.)

Yesterday at 10:57pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · See Wall-to-Wall
Angela Heiling likes this.

Angela Heiling
I've got the west side.....
Yesterday at 11:29pm

Kristen Buono Sandfort just found out tonight while reading the News Review front page article about Kyron. I am sick for you and we are praying for Kyron's safe and quick return.

Yesterday at 10:55pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Terri Moulton Horman This message is from one of Kyron's classmates. I couldn't resist posting. Smile

dear terri i rely miss kyron he is a real good frend and kid. i rely like kyron. i hope he gets home soon. sincerly, paige

Yesterday at 10:47pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (56)Hide Feedback (56)
47 people like this.

Lissa Piper
Thank you for sharing; what a lovely note
12 hours ago

Tracey Burton
so sweet
10 hours ago

Brandi Baird Anderlik Terri, thinking of you and your family. Praying for Kyron to return safely.

Yesterday at 10:31pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Sherra Lynn Buchanan sending positive energy and vibes your way to help bring Kyron home...stay strong, stay united!

Yesterday at 10:10pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Marnie Renee Treece
We love you!
Yesterday at 10:14pm

Lara Michell I'm sending you love and lighting candles for Kyron. Hang in there! xoxo!

Yesterday at 9:54pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Jodie Mizikowski Tucker Terri~ Still Thinking About You & Your Family and Praying Lots & Lots for Kyron's Safe Return Home... ♥♥♥

Yesterday at 9:37pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Kris Griggs Sawka Terri you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I have put Kyron's flier in my back window of my car and sending it to everyone. Please know we are praying up here in Washington. Smile

Yesterday at 8:19pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)
Terri Moulton Horman and Angela Heiling like this.

Windy Chatfield Burdon Terri, Thank God for the internet and FB. It looks like there is some great networking going on. Stay positive. There are many many prayers. I wish I could do more! I re-post Kyron's info. and I am all the way in Arizona, but anything you need at all I am there for you and your family!

Yesterday at 7:57pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Perry Burger Terri, I can only imagine what you and your family are going through right now. I have been praying for the safe return of Kyron and will continue to pray.

Yesterday at 7:51pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Reba Edwards Terri, Kyron's pic and info is even posted locally and running on the local news cast.. i know i live 3000 miles away in cleveland, but u should know that many ppl care and are praying for his return.. much love friend

Yesterday at 7:21pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)

Maria Horrell Luehr
Also saw a news story here in Nashville. hoping & praying the coverage will bring Kyron home safely.
Yesterday at 8:35pm

Shelley Carlson
It was on the news here in Tucson this morning too! Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way.
Yesterday at 8:55pm

Jody Wyscaver Huskey Terri, I have family in the Salem area that would love to do bring food or something... Just let me know. Will be up north on Saturday..... let me know if you need anything, and I mean ANYTHING... Love you guys, Everyone from the Burg is Praying for you and your family..... Keep the faith girl ♥

Yesterday at 6:53pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Terry Thompson Terri, you and you're family are in my families thoughts and prayers. If I can do anything let me know!!!!!!

Yesterday at 6:39pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Michael P. Harney To all the media looking at this site, GIVE TERI AND KANE THEIR PRIVACY AND HONOR THEIR WISHES AND WHEN THEY ARE READY TO SPEAK TO YOU THEY WILL HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE. LEAVE THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALONE AND THINK ABOUT HOW TRAUMATIC THIS SITUATION IS TO ALL. YOU WILL NOT GET A PULITZER PRIZE OR THE EXCLUSIVE STORY TO PAD YOUR POCKETS!

Yesterday at 6:33pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (14)Hide Feedback (14)
Terri Moulton Horman and 11 others like this.

Sherra Lynn Buchanan
well said Michael..and thank you for saying it!
Yesterday at 10:07pm

Sheila McGonigal
Very well said!!!!
Yesterday at 10:47pm

Patrick Williams Hey Terri - thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Yesterday at 6:13pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Tom Gunzenhauser

In this photo:Terri Moulton Horman

Profile Pictures
Yesterday at 6:06pm · View album

Clay Cowgill Looks like the news is really stepping it up with coverage. There's a lot of great agencies and people on the search-- keep thinking positive-- hang in there! LMK if we can help at all. We can put flyers up at Ground Kontrol or anything you think would help.

Yesterday at 5:49pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · See Wall-to-Wall
Terri Moulton Horman and Angela Heiling like this.

Rosemarie Rohatgi You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Yesterday at 5:11pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

Rosemarie Rohatgi
Hugs
Yesterday at 11:17pm

Kimberly Knee Ott Oh my gosh Terri, I am so sorry to hear what happened our prayers are with you. Please let me know if I can do anything to help..

Yesterday at 4:17pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Tammy Kaempffe Quecano Terri, I have passed on the flyer to my network and Kyron has been added to many prayer lists. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Yesterday at 3:20pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Angela Heiling Terri, let me know if I can help in the Seattle area. Email me flyers or tell me what info & I'll make my own flyers to put around!

Yesterday at 2:24pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Brandy Stewart Osborn Hi Terri - I just heard! I am so sorry. Keep us posted and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I am in South Douglas County, but can help!

Yesterday at 2:17pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Tifani Byers Hi Terri.... Just wanted you to know that you & your family are heavy on my heart. I will continue to say prayers for Kyron's safe return.

Yesterday at 1:53pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Sheila McGonigal Terri I have some businesses that would like to put up Kyron's flyer. Is there a way I can get one copy than I will go make more and I can get them to the businesses that don't have them and would like to help by putting them up!

Yesterday at 12:10pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike

Kristin Hilton Thinking of you. Hang in there ♥

Yesterday at 10:56am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Terri Moulton Horman
Thanks Kristin.
Yesterday at 10:51pm

Amy Jackson Terri, if there is anything, anything, ANYTHING I can do to help you in any way, please do not hesitate to ask. I am praying for Kyron and your whole family.

Yesterday at 10:23am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman
Thank you for the pizza. I didn't know that we were going to have a brief. I wanted to see you. Come again some other time.
Yesterday at 10:52pm

Tom Gunzenhauser Praying for your sons safe return.

Yesterday at 10:13am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Nicole Pedrami We are praying for Kyron's quick return and send you all our love.

Yesterday at 9:49am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Terri Hemphill I am so sorry Terri to have heard of the news. Please let me know what I can do to help you out here. You know I am not far, just let me know. love ya, terri

Yesterday at 9:47am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Kammi Genett Kusner Terri, I'm not in Oregon anymore but I do have friends in Southern Oregon I can contact to help post fliers if you need help further south.

Yesterday at 9:11am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Angela Loomis-Aldrich Praying for Kyron's safe return Terri. I went out to Skyline to see if I could help yesterday. Will be praying and keeping my thoughts with you and your family. If I can help in anyway please let me know. I live here in Portland and would be more than willing to do what I can. Looking forward to hearing good news.

Yesterday at 8:56am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Tom Fehlman Terri and Kaine, Judy and I are praying for Kyron's safe return. We placed flyers in stores and shops in Lake Oswego to help get the word out. We love you all and will continue to pray for Kyron's safe return and strength for your family.

Yesterday at 8:47am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman
Thank you Tom. Amy told me. It was great to be out yesterday with the detectives and to see a flyer on a car in a parking lot. Every little bit helps. We will have more flyers here today. Please tell Amy to come by later.
Yesterday at 8:50am

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri wrote on James Moulton's Wall.

Terri Moulton Horman If you attended RHS with me and are in Eugene, OR please let me know.

Yesterday at 8:38am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (11)Hide Feedback (11)

Jenny Long Simmons
Terri, please call me (deleted), I will help with anything you need. I have told everyone I know to keep their owns open and to pray for Kyron's safe return.
Yesterday at 3:10pm

Jenny Torres -David
Terri - I live 8 miles from Eugene and go to alot of accounts in the Eugene area. I can ask if I can post them at their business. let me know. my email is on my profile.
Yesterday at 6:45pm

Geena Williams Tigard Hrc Terri, My prayers are with you and your family.

Yesterday at 7:18am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Tammy Carlson Beals Hang in there Terri....Whatever we can do to help let us know.

Yesterday at 7:17am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Pamela Murray I will miss seeing you today and I want James, Kitty, and Kaine to know that our love and prayers are with them too. Always ... Aunt Pam

Yesterday at 6:05am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Chasity Robichaud Terri. Kyron, You, your precious family and your community are all in my thoughts & prayers. I can only imagine the pain you are all going through. Stay strong. I wish to god I could help you in any way, shape or form. Keep your head held high! He will be found! ♥

Yesterday at 5:16am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Caty Dawn hope is alive! please know that you have thousands of people spreading awareness, looking, praying.

Yesterday at 4:48am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jennifer Jones I love you I love you I love you! angels are holding your hands and the Lord will guide you through.

Yesterday at 2:57am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman
Thank you for your comments in the paper. Smile
Yesterday at 8:27am

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri commented on Dana Everett's link.
Terri is now friends with Nicole Garcia and 4 other people.
Nicole Garcia
Tami Harris
Kristie Drown
April Werth
Stacie Price Hase
Terri and Rachel Prince are now friends. · Comment · LikeUnlike · Add as Friend

Jeremy Roccaforte Terri, Jill and I are praying for you and Kyron.

Yesterday at 1:33am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Keisha Brewster Thinking of you and your family.

Yesterday at 1:15am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Sheila McGonigal Terri you are all all in our thoughts and prayers! I saw flyers were done if you need help posting them let me know. Also I don't know if it had been suggested but could we get folks together maybe and raise money to offer a reward for any information to bring Kyron home? Let us know what we can do!! Hugs to you all!!!

Yesterday at 12:53am via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jeannie Benevides Harmon Terri, please know we are thinking of you, and praying for Kyron's safe return. ♥

Sunday at 10:45pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Eva Destruction I'm doing what I can from where I am. I'm passing on the news and sharing with my friends. I just saw a story on our local news station too. (((((HORMAN FAMILY)))))) we're all praying for you here in Washington!

Sunday at 10:30pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jenny Long Simmons Terri, I would love to help you in any way that I can. I can distribute flyers in the Eugene area as well, please ask me if I or my family can do anything for you and yours. Asking all my friends to pray and pray hard.

Sunday at 9:45pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jennifer Shane Thinking of you Red and wishing I was there. Kerry is bringing you a *big Texas sized hug* from us.

Sunday at 9:21pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Rose Mary Villaraldo Terri you and your famliy r in my praying... hope to see u soon , Sad

Sunday at 9:04pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Kelly LaRoque Cook My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. I join everyone in the hope for the safe return of Kyron. God Bless

Sunday at 8:10pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Chelsea Aleshire All I can think about is Kyron and your family....You're a dear friend and I pray for a safe return for the little man..Once again just let me know what I can do!!!

Sunday at 7:37pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Milly Miller Terri, if you need anything done in the Vancouver area...Jennifer and I can help with that.

Sunday at 7:35pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Sandra Van Meer terri, mal and i can put flyers up in the north coast area. please let us know how we can help. love sandy

Sunday at 6:55pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Jenny Torres -David Terri - If there is anything I can do from the Eugene area, please let me know. We are praying for the safe return of Kyron.

Sunday at 6:50pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Tanya Flores Terri - I'm sending a request to my prayer chain. May God embrace Kyron and keep him safe and get him quickly back in your arms.

Sunday at 6:40pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Donna Austin I am praying that he comes home safely. You and your family are in my prayers.

Sunday at 5:53pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Brandi Gaylor Luiz I am praying for you and your family. Much love.

Sunday at 5:29pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall
Nicole LaHaie likes this.

Kym Trautman-Carr Terri, I am praying for Kyron, you and your whole family. I'm so sorry that you are going through this! I have put Kyron on my church's prayer chain. If you need help please let me know!

Sunday at 5:11pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Michael P. Harney Hey Teri I went up to the school and talked with the command center and asked if they needed more people for searching, they are advising us to hold off, so I have it posted to my PGE employees as we are out there in the field. If there is anything you need please feel free to call me at (deleted). M...y thoughts and prayers go out to you and Kane and your family.

See More
Sunday at 5:07pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri likes Missing Kyron Horman. · Like
Terri likes Bring Home Kyron Horman Home Safe! · Like

Genevieve Andrade I've been thinking about you all this whole weekend....I'm praying little Kyron is found....If you need anything let us know we are willing to help with whatever...

Sunday at 4:59pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Angela Rockwood hey I just want you to know we are here for you and are doing what we can hope it is helpful

Sunday at 4:46pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Lori Harris Bianchini Yes. The new 24 Hr Club, along with other things, has motivated me to make it in a little more frequently than I have over the last 7 years. I hope all is well for you and your family. Lori

Sunday at 2:52pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Milly Miller Terri, my daughter Jennifer (a 2nd grade teacher) just asked me if you needed us to distribute any flyers over here in Vancouver. Please know we will help in any way we can.

Sunday at 2:17pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Marcy Vellutini You have been in our prayers since we heard the news, we live in Seaside, is there is any job for us let me know.

Sunday at 1:08pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

Terri Moulton Horman
Thank you.
Sunday at 1:17pm

Marcy Vellutini
My daughter (now 35) was taken at age 9 by her father who hadn't been in our lives for many years. It was a horrible time, but she was back in 4 months. Don't give up hope.
Sunday at 1:23pm via Email Reply

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri is now friends with Caty Dawn and 7 other people.
Caty Dawn
Almamia Devine
Deanna Olson
Tracey Burton
Ashley Meedom
Amy Nez Begay
Eva Destruction
Amy Copeland Johnson
Terri wrote on Carol Moulton's Wall.
Terri is now friends with Chasity Robichaud and 10 other people.
Chasity Robichaud
Richelle Correa
Joyce A Brown
Marcy Vellutini
Molly Hyde Finley
Kimy Kerley
Mary Jones
Janie Johnson
Linda Mckinney
Heather Rider

Maria Horrell Luehr Praying for you and your family.

Sunday at 11:54am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman If you live in the Roseburg area, please contact Cheryln Guido - she is my liaison. Muah Cheryln.

Sunday at 11:24am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)

Cherlyn Guido
Muah...Love you♥
Sunday at 11:27am

Brandi Fugate Cooley
Cherlyn - If there is anything we can do from Roseburg, please let us know! I would love to be able to do anything . . . such a helpless feeling!
Sunday at 12:22pm

Cherlyn Guido
Thankyou Brandi..Send your # to my inbox and I will call you..
Sunday at 1:00pm

Kacy Flanagan Klein
Cherlyn... I am in Roseburg also... any help that I can be... Kacy (deleted)
Sunday at 7:44pm

Cherlyn Guido
Thankyou so much Kacy, I will do that...
Sunday at 7:53pm

Brenda Olson
I talked to your Dad today. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Sunday at 9:58pm

Tammy Carlson Beals
Well do!! Cherlyn call me or come by the doctors office and drop some off.
Yesterday at 7:16am

Remove
Mary Jones Terri, My most sincere prayers and thoughts are with Kyron and your family. I wish I could do more than repeated postings of asking for prayer and watchful eyes. I want you to know I have stop my feed to your page so you do not need to scroll through my postings.

Sunday at 11:09am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Jenny Henderson Hammerquist Would it be alright if I distributed flyers down here in Eugene/Springfield? I can print the flyer that Kaine has on his profile... let me know if this is alright.... xoxoxoxo to you and yours

Sunday at 11:07am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)
Tifani Byers likes this.

Terri Moulton Horman
Go ahead. Thank you. You can ask a Kinko's if they would print for free I would imagine.
Sunday at 11:11am

Jenny Henderson Hammerquist
Okay, I'm on it!!
Sunday at 11:12am

Karen Wu
Terri, can you post the poster on your page too? I'd like to do the same here in the Portland area, and online if that's OK?
Sunday at 12:11pm

Jenny Henderson Hammerquist Oh Terri!! I had no idea your family was going through all this-- I am getting Kyron on our prayer chain IMMEDIATELY--- Also if there is ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING at all you need, PLEASE, PLEASE call me!!! (deleted)!!! I am going to be praying until he is safely returned... You are on my heart, dear one!!

Sunday at 11:00am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Cherlyn Guido Just talked to Amy Larson Holmgren...She works at the News review...She is sending the info to her editor to see what she can do...Its Sunday so everything is closed...Staples opens at 10 so I will call then...Thankyou Amy...Love ya Terri...

Sunday at 10:32am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)
Jeff White likes this.

Terri Moulton Horman
I know Amy too. Let me find out from the detective if that's okay.
Sunday at 11:03am

Cherlyn Guido
Thanks for calling honey...Hang in there....
Sunday at 11:26am

Terri Moulton Horman I ordered 1000 fliers, they will be coming to our house. I will let people know when they are here and we can go from there. Thank you everyone.

Sunday at 9:58am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Jaymie Dockerty Finster
Let me know what I can do. We just got home from Roseburg and I saw the headline. I want to call you SO bad, but I know you need your family time. I'm praying for him and your family. Jaymie
Sunday at 9:41pm

Tracey Story Hutzenbiler
Terri, we were so sad to hear on the news about Kyron. We can't imagine how worried and frantic you all must feel. We can distribute fliers also. I can make copies of your if you'd like. What ever you need, please let us know. Could we bring some food over for you guys? I'm sure your not thinking about that kind of stuff right now.
Sunday at 10:15pm

Angela Wharton Muse Terri praying for all of you. Praying extra for your son. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Love you girl!

Sunday at 9:19am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Terri Moulton Horman We have fliers made and we are going to learn how they are going to be distributed from the command center at the school. I will give more information as soon as I know on how to get them for those interested in passing around their area.

Sunday at 8:47am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Sherry Griswold
*HUGS* to you my friend....
Sunday at 11:43am

Deona 'Watson' Kim
I keep checking google for more info. I posted the flyer on my FB page from Kaine's profile. We are praying Kyron is safe & found quickly!
Sunday at 2:34pm

Bobby Alverts Terri, our thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe return.

Sunday at 8:33am via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike

Gwen Rabe Terry, our thoughts and prayers are with u and family, ....

Sunday at 7:38am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Pamela Murray From Jenny B to you Terri ...
Hi momma bear! Please keep me updated via text or phone call. Tell
Terri I love her an her family so much. I'm so very sorry. Never on my
wildest dreams would I imagine this. Call/text any time (deleted)

Sunday at 3:26am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Nichole Werner-Harney Mike and the boys are getting suited up to come help look. Much love to you, sweetie. Have you got someone sitting with you?

Sunday at 12:27am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jeff Swain Terri - anything you need, anytime, please don't hesitate to call!

Sunday at 12:12am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Kari Johnston Taggart Terri, I'm not sure how you cope with something like this but you have many people including myself thinking and praying with you.

Saturday at 11:29pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman
Thank you Kari. Smile
Saturday at 11:33pm

David Brooks
I guess that is all you have sometimes... I agree, I honestly don't know what I'd do. Stay strong Red Squirrell
Saturday at 11:42pm

Terri Moulton Horman Kitty has been hugged by lots of people both in person and via internet. She keeps going in Kyron's room, sitting on his bed and reading his books. Smile

Saturday at 11:21pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Sasha Ashcraft Martinez
(((Hugs))) to you Terri.....word is spreading like wildfire on your little guy. So many Rsbg classmates are posting Kyron's missing page, and our friends too.
Sunday at 9:35am

Kris Janati
Terri, we're sending hugs and prayers your way.
Sunday at 9:57am

David Brooks We're still praying for you

Saturday at 11:12pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3) · See Wall-to-Wall

David Brooks
Can't stop poking... Smile
Saturday at 11:47pm

Terri Moulton Horman
I know - I think it's addicting.
Saturday at 11:58pm

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri wrote on Brett White's Wall.
Terri is now friends with Tifani Byers and Angela Heiling.
Tifani Byers
Angela Heiling

Minnie Lui Praying for Kyron' safe return!!! My thought are with you and Kaine during this difficult time.

Saturday at 11:09pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

DeDe Spicher Thinking of you and Kaine and praying for Kyron's safe return.

Saturday at 10:47pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Angie Harris Felder Praying for Kyron's safe return Terri.

Saturday at 9:57pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Sandra Van Meer terri, mal and i just wanted to let you know we are praying for kyron and your family. love sandy

Saturday at 9:31pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Windy Chatfield Burdon Keep faith and be strong Terri..... Prayers to you and the family for Kyron's safe return!

Saturday at 8:46pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jennifer Allen-Blatt Praying for you and your family.

Saturday at 7:30pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Becky Melms Windsor Terri, we are praying. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Saturday at 7:09pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Cari Aldrich Bigler
Terri, please know I'm thinking of you and your family and praying.
Saturday at 10:41pm

Jennifer Shane You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to you

Saturday at 6:59pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Deona 'Watson' Kim Terri- I can't even imagine the fear you are going through. Kyron is in our prayers that he is safe & will be home with you quickly. Please let us know if there is anything we can do & keep us posted!

Saturday at 6:12pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Kari Ramadorai If there is anything at all that we can do, please let me know. We'll get some dinners together and house keeping or anything that will help in the slightest.

Saturday at 5:51pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Desmond Miller JUST HEARD!! Thinking of you and your family!! Keep us posted.

Saturday at 4:28pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Shelley Carlson Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

Saturday at 3:35pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Brandi Fugate Cooley Terry, I am so sorry! We're sending prayers and positive thoughts your direction!

Saturday at 3:24pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Sasha Ashcraft Martinez Praying for a safe return home for Kyron!We're keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Saturday at 2:54pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jeff Cooley Praying for your family to be safely reunited.

Saturday at 2:45pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike

Reba Edwards praying for ur family.. please keep us posted

Saturday at 2:41pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Eddie Garza praying for you and your family, you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Saturday at 2:37pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jodie Mizikowski Tucker Thinking About You & Your Family and Praying... ♥ HUGS!

Saturday at 2:31pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Tammy Carlson Beals Our prayers are with you and your family!! We are all hoping for a safe return.

Saturday at 2:26pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Kammi Genett Kusner Terri, I'm praying for you and your family. May Kyron be found safe and soon.

Saturday at 1:37pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Kenette Palmer Wallman My family and I will be praying for his safe return!

Saturday at 1:13pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Julie See Durst Anything you need, please let me know. We're thinking of you.

Saturday at 12:59pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jody Wyscaver Huskey My family and friends are praying for your family, if you need anything dont hesitate to ask!!

Saturday at 12:59pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Amy Bingham Cleveland Praying for your family Terri.

Saturday at 12:40pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Cherlyn Guido I just got on and read...Got your IM last night...Sorry I wasn't on...Honey I'm so sorry... Call me if you want me to come be with you...Craig and I are sending prayers....Love you my friend..

Saturday at 12:33pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jennifer Raspe Terri you and your family are in my thoughts. I'm praying for a safe return.

Saturday at 12:31pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Chelsea Aleshire I didn't want to block your phone line....Please let me know if I can do anything Terri pass out flyers make calls come sit with you whatever you need!! I am praying for the family!!!

Saturday at 12:30pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Kristin Hilton ok. Google told me. Me and Matt are praying for Kyron's safe return. I can't even imagine what you guys are going through. Just know we are praying for him to get home safe to you.

Saturday at 11:34am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jennifer Jones I'm praying for you Terri! It will be OK. Angels are guiding him through this.

Saturday at 11:23am via Facebook for Android · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman Please don't listen to the news. It is inaccurate. We will give details as soon as we can. Thank you all for your well wishes. There are a lot of people looking.

Saturday at 11:16am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (28)Hide Feedback (28)
View all 28 comments

Tim Lehigh
Ditto
Saturday at 9:02pm

Stephen DeMontigny
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Saturday at 9:10pm

Michael Roten if you need anything, anytime, let us know

Saturday at 10:54am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Tammie Jackson We are all here for you and thinking of you!!!! I am praying consistantly as you cross my mind (which is most of the time) until Kyron is found!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Saturday at 10:41am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Kris Griggs Sawka Terri, I am thinking of you and your family! praying for a safe return...

Saturday at 10:07am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Leah C Fehlman I am praying for you all! I can't tell you how much we are all praying for you!!!

Saturday at 8:35am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Pamela Murray For protection

Saturday at 5:39am · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · See Wall-to-Wall

Pamela Murray
St Anthony pray for the little ones ...
Saturday at 5:39am

Kristen Murphy
And bring him home safe and sound.
Saturday at 5:10pm

Julie Walker Wolf Praying for you for a safe return! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh Terri! Praying Praying Praying!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday at 12:33am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jessica Norton Family and friends all over are praying for a safe return soon! We love you.

Saturday at 12:24am · Comment · LikeUnlike

Paola Gagliardo Terri, we are praying for Kyron returns. Please let us know how we can help.

Saturday at 12:23am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Sarah Twogood Rossing Praying for you!! I remember how Kyron was so shy when he was at the Kids Club. I pray that he's brave and looks for help and doesn't hide from the people looking for him. He's a sweet boy.

Saturday at 12:14am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Sheryn Schwartzenhauer Terri, we are in anguish! We are praying for Kyron's safe return. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Saturday at 12:13am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Lissa Piper Thoughts & prayers with you & yours. Please let me know if I can do anything.

Saturday at 12:04am · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Stephenie Horman Please let us know if we can do anything. We are thinking about you. Keep us posted.

June 4 at 11:28pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Jennifer Hill Terri, we are praying for you guys. Please let us know if you need anything at all...

June 4 at 11:25pm via Facebook for Android · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Terri Moulton Horman

JUNE 2010
9 new photos
June 4 at 2:21pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5) · Share
3 people like this.

Jesse Mittendorf
nothin runs like a DEERE!!!
June 1 at 8:03am

Tony Mickela
I love all the pictures, especially the one of your dad.
June 4 at 4:40pm

Terri Moulton Horman

Terri needs help to win Fast Money!!
Terri could use help to win big prizes and points in Family Feud! Earn points by helping!
First Fast Money Question:Name something you need when you give your dog a bath.

June 4 at 9:01am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · Help Terri Now

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri likes Toys"R"Us.
Terri commented on Jennifer Hill's status.
Terri likes 101 Things for Me to Do Before I Die. · Like
Terri is now friends with Craig Guido, Brock Hemphill and Lori Harris Bianchini.
Craig Guido
Brock Hemphill
Lori Harris Bianchini

Craig Guido She's alright. I think I'll keep her around. Cherl said something about you coming to town. It sounds like a plan. Hope to see you soon

June 3 at 4:49pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Jon Heyniger not bad for each of us only getting 4 out of 5 questions to score points on

I won Fast Money for you!
I was the first person to finish your Fast Money round, with a total of 320 points, so now you'll get 5000 points or a prize, all because of me!

June 3 at 4:42pm via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall · See your completed games

Terri Moulton Horman
LOL!
June 4 at 6:46am

Terri Moulton Horman

JUNE 2010
6 new photos
June 2 at 5:07pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5) · Share
3 people like this.

Jesse Mittendorf

Tony Mickela

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri and Susan Vegter-Slape are now friends. · Comment · LikeUnlike · Add as Friend

Terri wrote on Angela Rockwood's Wall.
Terri commented on Brett White's status.

Jennifer Shane Post ♥ this ♥
on ♥ anyone's ♥ wall ♥ who ♥ made ♥ you ♥ smile ♥ somewhere, ♥ sometime
♥ in ♥ your ♥ life. ♥ It ♥ may ♥ surprise ♥ you, ♥ but ♥ check ♥ out ♥
how ♥ many ♥ come ♥ back. ♥ Thanks ♥ a ♥ lot ♥ for ♥ making ♥ me ♥ smile

June 2 at 10:24am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Terri Moulton Horman Take an 18 month old in the proximity of an open yogurt container and make the mistake of a quick trip to the bathroom....can anyone guess the outcome of this one?

June 2 at 7:43am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (14)Hide Feedback (14)
5 people like this.

Austin Finster
Baby head in container
June 2 at 8:10am

Brett White
artistic expression... aka finger paint?
June 2 at 9:36am

Terri Moulton Horman
Brett! You're good! Fingerpainted the side of the couch.
June 2 at 9:56am

Brett White
It's what I would have done.
June 2 at 10:09am

Jennifer Shane
baby conditioned hair?
June 2 at 10:26am

Sherry Griswold
Lol she is so entertaining!
June 2 at 10:29am

Milly Miller
LOL
June 2 at 12:45pm

Wyn Dahm
your little one has beautiful skin now ALL OVER! & Did an art project using yogurt instead of finger paints?
June 3 at 12:48am

Wyn Dahm
You didn't know that couch just wasn't artistic enough did you? Got any oxy spray for that?
June 3 at 12:49am

Terri Moulton Horman Say wha??? Where's my red hair?

Who is your Celebrity Twin?
Terri took the "Who is your Celebrity Twin?" quiz and the result is Your twin is Kim Kardashian!.
You are full of sexy curves and constantly apply gloss to those luscious lips! You are envied by women and wanted by men. Those curves can be deadly, so watch out for those crazy, curvy breasts, and that round, plump ass!
See More

June 1 at 9:44pm via Quiz Monster · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · Take this Quiz

Kari Ramadorai
yeah, I totally see this. ??
June 2 at 7:34am

Terri Moulton Horman OMG! I need this!!!!!

Bond’s 1964 Aston Martin DB5 on the market | Pursuitist
pursuitist.com
RM Auctions will offer one of only two - and only known remaining - original 007 Aston Martin DB5 movie car at its October 27, 2010 'Automobiles of London'
June 1 at 9:39pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · Share

William Kehoe yipppeeeee

I played your Fast Money round
I played one of your Fast Money rounds, and our combined total was 218 points!

June 1 at 4:56pm via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See your completed games

Terri Moulton Horman Seriously....my cousin lives near Roseville, CA and is black as is her fiance'. They had just dropped their young children off at Grandma's, went to a 7-11 and as they walked out were both beat up by a gang of 3 or 4. My cousin has a broken hand and her fiance' has a broken nose. Police can't find them as of yet. N...ot that I can do anything at this distance, but WTF?!?!?!

See More
June 1 at 4:45pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Michael Roten
and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm

Jeannie Benevides Harmon
Wow! How scary! I'm so sorry. In broad daylight no less. I hope the find them, and fast.
June 1 at 4:48pm

Terri Moulton Horman
What's nuts is about 25 years ago (I was 15 so Kelly would have been 5) I got into a fight with 2 boys outside a Raley's in Sacramento because as she and I came out they called her the "N" word and were coming after her so I defended her. I just guess I thought all this hate was gone...
June 1 at 4:59pm

Kristin Hilton
I work in Roseville...lol
June 1 at 4:59pm

Terri Moulton Horman
Yeah, I know you do. Want a case? lol
June 1 at 5:00pm

Kristin Hilton
Roseville PD will not speak of such incidents because there aren't gangs or crime in Roseville, Shhhh
June 1 at 5:01pm

Randy Teddy
so sorry to hear about this - I hope your cousin has a very speedy recovery
June 1 at 5:04pm

Milly Miller
Unfortunately, racism is far from dead in our country. And some are fueling it big time. So sorry about your cousins. Hope they heal quickly but the emotional wounds are probably deeper.
June 1 at 5:52pm

Terri Moulton Horman
They are doing fine. It's just disturbing to hear. Thank you everyone for your well wishes. Smile
June 1 at 6:28pm

Wyn Dahm
the racism is bad in parts of Germany too. I wish we could all catch up to being a global community but we just keep sliding back. Maybe someday.
I hope they are better soon and can't past the incident.
((hugs))
June 2 at 12:11am

David Burrowes
As a man of color, I know the wounds will heal but the sad part is that I still "fear" being judged by externals rather than who I really am. I pray your cousin knows that these idiots are not worth losing any peace because she and her fiancee are loved!
June 2 at 12:15pm

Terri Moulton Horman
Thank you Dave. She's just feeling the emotional hurt right now so I'll give her some time before I call.
June 2 at 4:27pm

Terri Moulton Horman

JUNE 2010
June 1 at 11:21am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5) · Share
3 people like this.

Jesse Mittendorf

Tony Mickela

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri likes SAVE MRS. MESSICK! · Like
Terri wrote on Dana Everett's Wall.

Terri Moulton Horman

January 2010
So the masks were in the collection, okay? Very Happy

June 1 at 4:36am via Photo of the Day · Comment · LikeUnlike · Get your Photo of the Day

Terri Moulton Horman

In this photo:Terri Moulton Horman

JUNE 2010
The lineup.
June 1 at 3:35am · View album

Terri Moulton Horman

JUNE 2010
15 new photos
June 1 at 3:16am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5) · Share
3 people like this.

Jesse Mittendorf

Tony Mickela

Kaine Horman

I was the first person to finish your Fast Money round, with a total of 222 points, so now you'll get 5000 points or a prize, all because of me!

May 31 at 5:09pm via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See your completed games

William Kehoe yippeee

I played one of your Fast Money rounds, and our combined total was 232 points!

May 31 at 4:32pm via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See your completed games

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri likes We WILL be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home ♥. · Like
Terri commented on Tim Lehigh's photo.
Terri commented on Tim Lehigh's photo.

Marnie Renee Treece

I played one of your Fast Money rounds, and our combined total was 216 points!

May 30 at 11:10pm via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See your completed games

Terri Moulton Horman

October 2009
Hanging on to James.

May 29 at 5:13pm via Photo of the Day · Comment · LikeUnlike · Get your Photo of the Day

Carol Moulton A lot of people make me smile, but you and my grandkids make me smile biggest when you are happy and healthy.

May 29 at 11:43am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall
Milly Miller likes this.

Sherry Griswold ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥~~Be
honest and post this on anyone's wall who made you smile somewhere,
sometime in your life. It may surprise you, but check out how many come
back. Thanks a lot for making me smile~~♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

May 29 at 11:16am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)

Sherry Griswold
To you and Kitty, you always make me smile Smile
May 29 at 11:17am

Terri Moulton Horman
Aww Sherry. You guys are the reason I come to that Freddy's. Smile
May 29 at 11:18am

Sherry Griswold
we are happy about that, we just love you!!!!!!♥
May 29 at 11:24am

Kaine Horman

I was the first person to finish your Fast Money round, with a total of 304 points, so now you'll get 5000 points or a prize, all because of me!

May 29 at 11:16am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · See your completed games

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri likes California Avocado Commission. · Like
Terri wrote on James Moulton's Wall.
Terri wrote on Rose Mary Villaraldo's Wall.
7 more similar stories
Terri wrote on Chelsea Aleshire's Wall.
Terri wrote on Kathy Horman's Wall.
Terri wrote on Gwen Rabe's Wall.
Terri wrote on Jennifer Hill's Wall.
Terri wrote on David Hill's Wall.
Terri wrote on Kerry Sama Rubio's Wall.
Terri wrote on Carol Moulton's Wall.

Kaine Horman

I was the first person to finish your Fast Money round, with a total of 303 points, so now you'll get 5000 points or a prize, all because of me!

May 29 at 11:10am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · See your completed games

Jon Heyniger sorry I didn't do to good

I played one of your Fast Money rounds, and our combined total was 185 points!

May 29 at 10:41am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall · See your completed games

Terri Moulton Horman
That's okay. I tanked a few myself this morning. Smile
May 29 at 11:07am

Marnie Renee Treece

I played one of your Fast Money rounds, and our combined total was 232 points!

May 28 at 10:22pm via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · See your completed games

William Kehoe yippeeeeeeee!!!

I played one of your Fast Money rounds, and our combined total was 200 points!

May 28 at 3:56pm via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See your completed games

Cherlyn Guido ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥~~Be
honest and post this on anyone's wall who made you smile somewhere,
sometime in your life. It may surprise you, but check out how many come
back. Thanks a lot for making me smile~~♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

May 28 at 12:07pm · Comment · LikeUnlike

Terri Moulton Horman Kitty has figured out that she can push her personal potty over to James' bed and climb up to look out the window. Only trouble is that it's paned glass from the 1930's....

May 28 at 11:25am · Comment · LikeUnlike

RECENT ACTIVITY
Terri wrote on Heidi Meyer Basciani's Wall.
Terri commented on Keisha Brewster's status.
Terri commented on Jane Cerna's status.

Jon Heyniger good thing you got all the answers terri

I was the first person to finish your Fast Money round, with a total of 268 points, so now you'll get 5000 points or a prize, all because of me!

May 28 at 9:04am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · See Wall-to-Wall · See your completed games

Terri Moulton Horman
No worries. I like to add my friends so they can get money too. Smile
May 28 at 9:27am

Terri Moulton Horman Kitty is already in the groove for the gym. She sported her new Notre Dame backpack given to her by Pam and carried it around like I do. When she walked in, she told the 2 people behind the desk "MUAH!" and blew them a kiss. Little Miss Social Butterfly.

May 28 at 7:46am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
5 people like this.

Cherlyn Guido
Muah...LOL...Thats my girl....Love ya♥
May 28 at 9:41am

Keisha Brewster
Too funny. It was great seeing you the other day at RR. Wink
May 29 at 1:31am

Terri Moulton Horman Sporting her Notre Dame gear from Pam and Danica.

May 2010
May 28 at 7:41am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7) · Share
4 people like this.

Aran Carter Elkins
She is super cute... Smile
May 28 at 9:38am

Terri Moulton Horman
Thanks Aran. Smile
May 28 at 9:40am

Pamela Murray
The future of Notre Dame ... get her room ready, she's on her way. LOVE the picture ... love the baby MORE! HUgs Pam
May 28 at 11:32am

Genevieve Andrade Hi There!!! Little missy is lo
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 03:56:11 PM »

i think th's best defense is going to be that the school was at fault, please keep in mind that the school didnt hire her full time, i think we can thank God for that, with all the issues surrounding kyron horman's disapearance taken out of the picture, i still would be appalled to have this woman teaching my elementary age students. that said hopefully this wall thread will shed some light on kyrons disapearance, or her guilt, please remember this is probably her new alibi being developed and tested on her facebook buddies:

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Let's talk about Skyline Elementary School again. This has been brought up a million times and I will keep rehashing it until we get some answers.
Why is Skyline not being held accountable?
(I'm gonna go make some hot chocolate quick.. then continue below)Yesterday at 1:10am4 people like this.
Amy Houle i can finally comment again. hugh sigh, ok i blame the school the most. helllo a kid was marked absent that you say there in the morning at least call and see if parents took him home. duh that school has a lot to answer for in my opinion.
Yesterday at 1:31am · 2 people
 · Amy Houle plus if you want to hold the school accountable the parents need to make a complaint to the police.
Yesterday at 1:33am · 1 person
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Ok. Let's explore this...
* What do we know about security @ Skyline vs @ schools across the U.S?

* What is typical "protocol" for most Elementary schools?
- security in general?
...- for events taking place before/during school hours?
- for absences or leaving early?

* What was "protocol" for Skyline?
- security in general?
- for events taking place before/during school hours?
- for absences or leaving early?

* What security measures were in place on June 4th?

* What seemed odd about the school/staff etc. on June 4th?

* How many opportunities did Skyline have to make someone aware that Kyron was not in school on June 4th?
See More
Yesterday at 1:53am · 1 person
 · Danielle Carter They should be held accountable for not calling the Horman home. They knew he was at school that morning and they also knew he wasn't there @ the time attendance was taken by the teacher.
Yesterday at 1:55am · 1 person
 · Amy Houle if a child is marked absent and no call from parents they should call home
unfortunatly too many people aloud in school with out a vistors pass or signing in
i don't think the school had any security measures in place, thats not suprising whe...nour school has the spring fling anyone can come in
See More
Yesterday at 2:03am · 1 person
 · Danielle Carter I just remember lil Tanners words in that interview he sis .. he says (talking about the sub-teacher) "she said, oh no, we only have 5 - where is Kyron" SO - to me that means Kyron DID participate in his group at some point that morning - and when they returned to class at 10AM- that is when they noticed lil Kyron gone - the regular teacher responded with something like "he must have went to get a drink/bathroom (I can't remember exact words) -
Yesterday at 2:21am · 2 people
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Typically an Elementary school will have a sign in/out sheet for visitors... Events that take place before and during school hours should require EVERYONE - Every visitor.. whether it be a parents, friend, relative... ANY person ente...ring that school should need to sign in with their name, what student and grade they're in, did they come for (who's project did you come to see? who's chorus concert you're there for etc.) also sign in what kids came with you.. their names and ages (if bringing younger or older siblings) be assigned a badge w/ badge # - display the badge... have it in view like on a lanyard or button/pin where everyone can see it.. and then have to sign back out when leaving. Sign in/out sheets and badges are fairly cheap and should be mandatory.. To think that this system or a similar system wasn't in place or wasn't being enforced @ Skyline that day during the science fair is inconceivable.

Next - regarding the "doctor appointment" mix up (red herring)
first of all, through-out my entire school career and the years that I've been sending my own kids to school, NEVER once were any of us allowed to go to school in the morning.. and then be able to just leave without having to be signed out. IF you were to take you child into school tomorrow to view their back to school art show or whatever.. stay a little bit.. and then tell the teacher you're leaving to take your child to the doctor, they're going to want you to sign him/her out. That just doesn't make sense.. Even if you were to do something like that.. the child's backpack and lunch box in the class room would've or should've told the teachers something.
This whole school thing really bugs the crap out of me... it sounds like the teacher wasn't very attentive.. and in such a small class room/school, they should have noticed something was off right away.
See More
Yesterday at 2:40am · 2 people
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) What DO we know about June 4th & the science fair?
* Projects were taken to the school the day before, on Thursday 6/3 (as per interview/report)

* Kaine said that he had to work that day. He told Kyron he was proud of him.. project was ...great and they would all do something special after school... get ice cream and play wii later on.. then left for work in the car.

*Terri asked Kaine to switch vehicles that day so she could use the truck to bring Kyron's project home. A lot of people find this suspicious.. but I don't see HOW it's suspicious! The projects were @ school since the day before.. and Terri probably thought that they were to go in early that day.. view the projects.. then pack them up and bring them home in the morning..when she got there, they told her that she couldn't pack it up because the fair went until 10am.. so it would need to stay.

* Terri and Kyron ( w/ Kitty) toured the science fair.. were seen by PTA president.. and other kids.. even Kyron's teacher, in the noisy, crowded gym. She knew Kitty had an ear ache.. so I'm gonna assume they chatted for a minute.. •This is where the Doctor's note confusion comes in• Nothing was ever mentioned, in earlier reports about a doctor's note or anything about a doctor visit..
- First report was - Terri gave the teacher a doctor's note and told her it needed to be filled out for Kyron's appointment the following Friday
- Second report was - The teacher thought she heard Terri say that she was taking Kyron to the doctor with the baby, because she had an earache.
So, which one was it? As mentioned before by another member, NOTHING was even brought up about this in early reports.. Nothing was mentioned about this until it was brought up that Kyron's lunch and coat were left at school.. then the doctor confusion was thrown out there to take the focus off of the lunch/coat being left behind.
- *IF* Terri did in fact give the teacher a note that needed to be filled out for a doctor's appointment.. and the teacher thought the appointment was the same day, what did the teacher DO with that note? Obviously she would need it back right away. Did the teacher say that she filled out the note, right there in the noisy gym.. then give it back to Terri?
- *IF* Terri told the teacher that she was taking Kyron along with her to Kitty's doctor appointment, then why was the person taking attendance looking for Kyron? Why would she say "Wait, there's only 5 or 6 (or whatever number) here? Where's Kyron? AND... Why would Mrs. Porter (or whomever) say "calm down, calm down... he might be in the bathroom or getting a drink" if she knew Kyron wouldn't be in school that day or if she knew/thought he was going along to a doctor's appointment? Why wouldn't she just say.. "He isn't in school today.. his mom took him for an appointment" ???

Continuing on....

*I'm sure Terri couldn't stay til 10 with a cranky toddler.. and since she couldn't pack up the project to bring it home.. she decided to leave.. so right before the bell rang.. at 8:45 she said goodbye to Kyron.. where he was standing in the hallway with his friends, watched him walk down the hall towards his classroom... and her and Kitty left.

* A 7th grade boy saw Kyron in the gym (without Terri) looking at projects.. around 9 am..?

* Tanner saw Kyron in the hallway somewhere around the same time.. after Terri left. Kyron told Tanner that he was "Going to go look at the cool electric" project.

* The kids were gathered up to be split into groups after the bell rang..

* Someone (volunteer?) was taking attendance.. at 10am (when Kyron was marked absent) This was when it was first noticed that Kyron was gone The adult taking attendance says something to the effect of... "Wait, there's only 5 or 6 (or whatever number) here? Where's Kyron? Then, the teacher said "calm down, calm down...it's ok.. he might be in the bathroom or getting a drink of water"
- Once again.. if the teacher knew or thought that Kyron was gone for a doctor appointment.. or knew that he left with Terri.. why would she tell the adult taking attendance that "it's ok.. he might be in the bathroom or getting a drink of water" Why would the teacher not just say "It's ok.. he went with his mom" Why would he only be marked absent then and why would Terri not have to sign him out?

* The day goes by.. Kyron's lunch and coat were left in the classroom closet.. nobody questions that.. Then sometime after 1pm... Terri calls the school to ask whether or not she needs to pick up Kyron's science fair project (since she still has the truck) The school tells her NO..

* The bus comes around 3:30.. no Kyron. 911 is called.
See More
Yesterday at 3:21am · 2 people
 · Pam Coogan Nelsen SOME DAMNED GOOD QUESTIONS IN THERE
Yesterday at 4:23am · 1 person
 · Irish Jean Very well written... first time I have seen anyone view the case in this light... I have always thought that Kyron was taken by a stranger, and still do. Your post raises questions that can't be ignored.
Yesterday at 4:38am · 1 person
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I'm back and forth between exactly WHO I think took him..
BUT, I can tell you for a fact that I do NOT think it was Terri or Dede.
I'm also pretty sure it wasn't his parents either.. Although, I *AM* bothered by this feeling I get that... Kaine is hiding something.. something that might shed some light on how or why someone would maybe want to take Kyron. I am also bothered by Desiree and her over dramatic slams on Terri... and overplaying/exaggerating her role and involvement in Kyron's life. I'm not saying this to slam either one.. I'm saying this because I feel that it is hindering the investigation and hiding the truth about what happened to Kyron.
See More
Yesterday at 6:06am · 2 people
 · Valerie Mayze That is sooo Right ...No matter who has taken Kyron the fact remains that HE DISAPEARED in their care because of their unsafe system ..that science fair was totally unorganized ...They get cameras after the fact ...bravo but ONE CHILD TOO LATE ...schools never take the fall...MY SON BROKE HIS RIB IN GYM CLASS (when he wasnt supose to BE in gym class) then the next day they called and wanted to know why he was absent !!!??? Do you think anyone questioned them like they would if it happened at home ?? NO
Yesterday at 6:24am · 2 people
 · Julie Westphall Skyline should be held responsible, why do'nt the Portland School System realize that anyone had access to the school on the day in question. It is time for the media and the public to understand this could have been their child.
Yesterday at 6:50am · 2 people
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) My son fell off the monkey bars at recess in first grade.. he got 8 stitches on his cheek.. he'll be 14 next month.. the scar is STILL horrendous. As for Skyline.. IMO, if it wasn't Kyron.. it would've been another child who was taken... another family destroyed...
Yesterday at 7:08am · 2 people
 · Teresa Kirkbride My understanding was that he was going to see the 'really cool electric' project per one of his friends (Tyler or Tanner). That was supposedly at 9 am. The fair went on until 10 am. Terri was seen leaving the school at 8:45 am around when the bell rang. If the fair was open til 10 where ANYONE was allowed in - then there's an hour where he was there, I'm thinking, alone until he was abducted. The school is definitely in a bad spot - this happened on their watch.
Yesterday at 7:51am · Krisa Kingsley That is not what was reported, or what I heard.. What I heard was, and what was reported by the media is this that the fair was over at 9:00am. And at 9:00am, classes began, but Kyron never made it to class, and by 9:15am his first class teacher had automatically marked him absent because when she called him during role call he never answered.. So it wasnt discovered until almost eight hours missing that although he made it to school that day he never made it to any of his classes!
Yesterday at 8:37am · 1 person
 · Jaimee Wilson Mackinnon What I don't get is if Terri was talking to the teacher that Friday morning and was telling the teacher Kyron had a doctor appointment she would either say "Kyron has a doctor appointment TODAY" or she would say "Kyron has a doctor's appoin...tment on Friday", referring to the next Friday of course. She would not say "Kyron has a doctor appt. on Friday" if she was referring to that same day, she would use the word "today", so I really don't understand how the teacher could have been confused about that.
See More
Yesterday at 8:40am · Beverly Ashley English but then again,,,the school might be more to blame b/c they should have made terri sign him out..and when the teacher took attendance, saw Kyron was not in room, she should have notified the office and the office should have called his house. Sign the child out before leaving with him...
Yesterday at 9:09am · Sandi Hunsader oh come on here! ugh she handed the teacher forms to be filled out for the following week. No one in there right mind would had the teacher forms the same day and expect them back the same day. Especially a day where theres all kinds of th...ings going on in school. Kristina Porter, Kyron's teacher has said that Terri Horman had previously told her that Kyron had an upcoming appointment but Porter didn't remember the date. She said she assumed he was at that appointment, having seen him with his step-mom that morning assumed he was at that appointment, having seen him with his step-mom that morning.
ASSUMMED?????
See More
Yesterday at 9:18am · 1 person
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(LW -- that was me, above too) RE: The doctor's appointment: Any mother I know stops by the office and tells the receptionist EXACTLY when the child will be absent, or writes it on a note and hands it to the teacher or receptionist. You... simply don't just "tell" any old teacher who happens to be standing around -- in a crowded gym, nonetheless, which is what has been alleged. Seeing how involved with Kyron as Terri was, I cannot believe she'd be lax in letting the school know when he would be absent. There are parents who are like that, but they aren't the parents who volunteer in the classroom, help with projects, etc. They are the parents who don't care as much.
See More
Yesterday at 9:24am · 2 people
 · Emily Rose from the article posted about this post: "Sometime between 7 and 7:45 p.m., Staton personally called the FBI. He said the circumstances -- Kyron disappeared from school on a busy morning -- prompted him to ask for help from the feds.

"I want...ed them involved because the last time this child was seen was inside a school," he said. "This was not a child walking away from their home or getting lost in the woods. This is a child who got lost inside a school with faculty there. That was the last time the child was seen."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_may_have_s.html

the school was already trying to cover for the fact they didn't notice him missing, wouldn't confirm when he was marked absent. Sheriff Dan Staton was alarmed that it happened in a school. It's nonsense to say that the problem was the lack of "automatic notification" that he was absent. This is a small school with actual staff. If a student who had been in the building is no longer in the building, an actual staff member could have place a phone call and said, "is Kyron at home? He was here and now he isn't. Is he sick?" you don't need an automated device.

I wonder how much of this case's secrecy and confusion came about as an attempt to shield the public school system from blame. The school didn't kidnap him, but the school did not handle the situation in a professional manner.
See More
Yesterday at 10:19am · 2 people
 · Tiffany Gohlke Hey another point. Even if and thats a big "if" she did say he had a doctors appointment. At any school you have to sign the child out
Yesterday at 10:24am · 1 person
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(LW) Thanks for taking us back to the beginning, MB. This has been a great thread.
Yesterday at 10:30am · Annie Lee When they tightened their security after Kyron went missing, it kind of implies that they are admitting their faults (or their lack of security). It is always the school's responsibility for your childrens' safety for the duration of the school session.
20 hours ago · 2 people
 · Amy Houle it has been my exprience that schools will always down play anything they can be in trouble for. when my son was in 3rd grade he's in 6th now 3 boys brought a homemade poison to school with the intent to hurt him the boys were caught att th...e END of the day but had already attempted 2 times to get my son to ingest it. the principal down played the incident to ALL of us parents and had the nerve to say to my face boys will be boys even after the incident my som was still bullied by 2 of the 3 boys and i had to intervene in the process i found out the school never fallowed the law and the superintendent covered it up. i went to the police department and filed a complaint, i was told off the record by a police officer that i should go to the da and press charges against the school for child abuse,child endangerment and failure to protect and several people would lose their jobs. i inturn made a deal with the principal not to press charges if they implimented a anti- bully program.

mt point is this a school will say and do anything to take the focus off of them.
See More
19 hours ago · 2 people
 · Trilby Marietta Wilks Do you remember the emails that Terri wrote about that first day? She stated that a "chaperone" was to oversee a group of kids. Perhaps there were many parent chaperones that day. It would make sense that Tanner - and I've watched the vi...deo - would think of the chaperone as a "substitute." This is important because LE told his grandma not to talk to the public. It suggests Tanner's veracity that his grandma decided to disobey that edict. She had nothing to gain.
It's my opinion, as a veteran teacher, that as far as field-trips, special fairs, etc. go, even the most structured teachers can't keep track of everything. And the confusion between 8:45 and 10:00am carried over into the day. It was a teacher overwhelmed by the day who "forgot" that Kyron was absent all day. She just didn't want to deal with it with grades, the weekend, etc. coming. When her actions were a focus of the police, she desperately tried to recall something to shift the blame away from her. Parents were not at fault - some parents sent the kids to school by bus that day and weren't there at all. A system/schedule from 8:45 -10:00 was to have been put in place. A good place for LE to have started was with the science-fair schedule/duties the principal must have sent out to teachers that week, and any list of chaperones that volunteered - i.e. the volunteer coordinator - Skyline i'm sure has one.
See More
19 hours ago · 3 people
 · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(LW) Amy that is terrible!
Trilby - all great points!
18 hours ago ·

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 04:00:44 PM »

morTopic: Conversation with Dede - 9/15/10Reply to Topic
Displaying all 8 posts.Terri Horman Support Page (MB)

I normally avoid crime forums like the plague and don't make it a practice to repost stuff from them... but this was PM'd to me and I thought it was interesting..
Considering the source.. don't take this as gospel.. and don't go around reposting the link to this discussion and be saying stuff like "Oh no they di'ent! THSP is making up lies to make Teri look better!"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg62

Q&A With Dede Spicher (posted by topic)

The 40th birthday party
Dede said the birthday party was a surprise party for Terri put on by Kaine, he Emailed Dede in march asking her if she would help plan and setup the party, she agreed and assisted a woman named Liz plan it out.
Dede said she never saw Rudy at the party and never noticed any video being taken.
Dede said she never knew any of Terris friends before the party and met them for the first time at the party.
She said she had a pedicure with Terri and woman named Mimi at some time but never really knew her either( Mimi).
Dede also said she spent some time with the hormans over the years but not alot out side the Gym.
She said she went to a BBQ at their house in Aloha once and was the only one to show.
Went to the sheltered nook residence twice and Kaine was only present once for those vistis. This is before Kyron disappeared by the way.
She also said she went to dinner with Kaine and Terri twice, Aztece both times.
She also attended James birthday party at a bowling alley last year also.
As far as how she got along with Kaine she said he was nicer to her at the gym and when she was thinner, and colder when she got fat, kinda tolerant of her.
As far as how he treated Terri she said he was nicer to her in public and more withdrawn and kinda cold at home, for what she saw.
Dede mentioned she helped Terri get a job a providence by setting her up with an interview or something to that extent.
Dedes first phone conversation with Terri this year was June 22 and was from Terri. Phone records show this to be true according to her.
She doesn't know anything about the Christmas party or newyears, she says she was in Klamath falls from Dec23 till Jan 11.
She had a meeting at OIT on the 10th in KFalls.
She had no contact with Terri before the surprise party at all.

Dede and the stay over at Terris;
according to Dede, she met Carrol, Terris mom, for the frist time on June 28th, the day that Terri was served the divorce papers.
The first night Dede stayed with Terri was June 30th at the request of Carrol after only knowing Dede for two days, Terri had called three women on the 28th, Dede, Kerry, and Karen. The other two women had jobs and family that kept them from being able to stay with Terri. Dede was the only one Terri called for help that could stay. Dede stayed there with Terri for eight nights.
The phone call Terri made to Dede on the 22nd of June was to ask Dede if she would check on a phone number that Terri was suspicious of being a potential filng of Kaines, but Dede said she didn't check it out and didn't get involved.

The cell phones
Dede said she bought the phone on the 30th of June at the Tannasbourne AT&T store in her name with her own credit card, and that LE has the receipts. She said she didn't know for sure about the other phones but thinks Karen bought one for herself and suspects that Terries phone was purchased by her parents.
On the advice of Terris investigator. Not LE

Before the GJ
Dede said the Assistant DA and the lead detectives have offered her immunity and all kinds of deals if she would give info that would implicate Terri, or info as to where Kyron is.
But Dede says she has no info to give as to either, she says she simply has no information that would implicate Terri or find Kyron.

The Grand Jury
she said in the GJ there was no "stand" just a simple room with chairs and a table, the members of the jury and the assistant DA.
There was no "swearing in" or oath taking.
Everything is recorded and can be used against you in court.
She said the GJ never told her to keep silent.
Dede said she has never plead the 5th and has always answered all questions.

Where is Kyron
I didn't discuss the party with Dede, frankly I don't really know much about the situation your talking about. Or who you may think was there. Who do you think was there?
As far as the talking out side goes, she said that the first investigator told them( her and Terri) that the house was bugged, the phones were tapped, cars were being tracked. So he told them if they wanted to speck privately about attornys and divorce stuff then they needed different phones and to talk away from the house, so they did.
She also told me that an investigator can lie to the press about any part of the investigation and it's perfectly legal to do so, they can make up anything they want.
She also mentioned that LE has been giving the Hormans false info and keeping other things form them and using them as puppets.
She also thinks if Kaine were to bring up a suit against the school and state for Kyrons disappearance from a public school during a publically advertised school function that it may pressure the investigation to look harder at other suspects. And I don't see how that would be such a bad thing, besides it would get the system to respond to the safety situation in our public school system that I think needs to be addressed.
Just today I talked with the office staff at my kids school and they all agreed there should be survalence at all schools.
Today in Vancouver a little boy got on the bus and got marked absent by his taecher and everyone flipped out for a while, the locked down the school and the grounds, they found him, false alarm.
But everyone is on edge and I think everyone agrees that something needs to be done.
I think Kaine is in a position to make that happen.

About Jason
Dede said that Jason wants more than anything else to be in law enforcement. But can't pass the pysch test, he wants the power according to her.
She said his father is the creepy porn dude, he changed his name and denies his father to everyone even her for a while.
She feels his reason for the calls and letters and tips was out seeing the opprotunity to work with LE and show how he can be of help to them.
He wanted to be involved with the investigation.
I don't think he is a criminal, nor do she or I think he has anything to do with Kyron being taken.
Dede thinks Rudy Sanchez is really in need of being found and interrogated like Terri was. Just look at his record and his responce to Terris rejection. He worked at the school, was familiar with the grounds, had a grudge, didn't Kiane have Terri get rid of him or something?
Hasn't he been introuble for sexual stuff with a minor?
He got super agressive with Terri while she was holding the baby out side. Grabbed her according to Dede.
This dude is scary and almost stereotypical in his actions.
Where is Rudy?
Why not more info on him?
He was comfortable with Terri, contractors with his rep don't go grabbing women with out the feeling that they can I would think. There was more there than we know and Dede don't know much about him either from Terri.

19 hours ago · Report
Teresa Gallegos I kinda have a problem with this statement that Dede made:

The Grand Jury
she said in the GJ there was no "stand" just a simple room with chairs and a table, the members of the jury and the assistant DA.
There was no "swearing in" or oath taking.

I am currently on a Criminal Grand Jury here..in the room are the jurors, the DA, the stenographer, and one witness at a time. EACH AND EVERY WITNESS IS SWORN IN , no if and or buts about it. You are giving testimony in a case, which when it gets to a regular trial, the defense of DA can requestion you regarding your remarks.

This statement just does not sound right to me.
18 hours ago · Report
Terri Horman Support Page (MB) We don't even know if it's true or not.

Come to think of it... I'm gonna remove some of the names in there.. I'm not sure they should be on there
17 hours ago · Report
Teresa Gallegos I wouldnt remove the names...you are just re-posting what someone else has posted on the other site. If nothing else put a disclaimer
17 hours ago · Report
Terri Horman Support Page (MB) Gah! It won't let me edit the post..
I feel a certain type of way about having names in there.. they didn't ask to be drug into this.. they were just staying with a friend to help her out.. kwim?
I feel bad enough for exploiting Dede... but she needs someone to fight for her as well.
She's totally getting the shaft, along with Terri.
17 hours ago · Report
Teresa Gallegos Well it states at the top where the info came from. People reading it can get out of it what they want. Just like I did about the Grand Jury and the "no oath" thing.
17 hours ago · Report
Terri Horman Support Page (LW) People called to a Federal GJ have immunity -- those in a county GJ most likely do not. This was a MC Grand Jury (I initially thought it was a Federal GJ). I cannot believe that the testimony would not have been sworn.

Either way, some interesting things to think about.

15 hours ago · Report
Danielle Carter There is more info now at the link MB posted - interesting - IF this is true.
2 hours ago · Report
e from the thsp discussion section.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 04:19:29 PM »

one more, i cant resist this
"news flash -terri horman was seen at walmart beating a old lady up over a bag of carrots" this one is just for fun

Terri Horman Support Page When I see this post.. I think of the time that *I* posted The GJ suspended itself... and that "Rumor has it* that the GJ voted No True Bill" AND my other post (when asked if it was true or if there was confirmation)
MB: "We have no idea..... We do know that the GJ has suspended itself.. What their intentions are is unknown right now. As for the "No True Bill" thing.. that came from an un-official source (crime blog) The blogger stated it as if it were fact.. but we have no way of knowing if it IS fact or just the bloggers opinion. We are trying to find out for sure."

But... some freak of nature, who's either illiterate or maybe their comprehension skills aren't up to par.. who knows... Saw it and took it as something else... and posted this in (to make an attack on someone who is quite possibly one of the nicest THSP members/people I have ever met)
Person: "the grand jury did not come up suspended with a "no true bill", its not being reported anywhere!! making up lies to make terri look good! shameo on you people!"

But.. I think that's a lot different than the concept of the Telephone game. Somethng gets said/written.. and people will just completely twist and add to it.. or leave out important details.. A lot of what I see going on is more like this
THSP: I went to Whole Foods today and bought some grren apples.
Them: OMG THSP just posted that they went to Walmart yesterday and beat some little old lady up and took because she tried to buy the last bag of organic baby carrots!See More

i just am sure that by the little i know of th's personality, it is not humanly possible for her to sit in that house day after day and not talk to someone, anyone that will listen. "their blaming me in the blogs!" well duh, when you post stuff like this.  in my opinion lol

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 04:21:10 PM »

oh btw, those two posts were from thursday, september 16, 2010 in case i want to put it in the book i am writing rofl

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.