April 30, 2024, 11:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249149 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2010, 01:28:46 AM »

Did anyone notice that Becky Owens has red hair?

I'm trying to catch up and research becky owens but no time yet... but does anyone have a photo of her.  I need to have someone look at her... thanks... I'll try to research her tomorrow, I am falling asleep ugh

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2010, 01:32:03 AM »

Thanks Klaas I was just going to post a link and ask if you can turn it into a pic for me! You are great!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2010, 01:34:46 AM »

Wkys, IIRC back in the last thread that was Tanner's aunt that moved to AZ and his dad said he hadn't talked to her in a while before she left.

I was thinking yesterday when reading the motion for contempt of court...you know Terri has to be really stupid sending sex pics when she knows that LE has had her phone records. Surely she knew they were still monitoring her phone.

The aunt?  Ok, thanks!  Sure am hoping that LE checks this angle out fully.  Cuz it was said by someone earlier on that a woman had moved to AZ, leaving the day of or day after he went missing.  Would love to know if not the aunt, was it someone else, or just sloppy reporting, or.......??  lol 

Her name was Ann Pumala...said she was the sister of I think his name was Brian Pumala. His wife lives with her mother near Kyron.

Thanks Darla!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2010, 01:34:52 AM »

Just woke up and and of course back in here..... I am a page behind so don't know if anyone has posted this:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=969e6b7be34da59768d6b5c5086880b4&q=&init=quick&sid=0.04445166247177906#!/profile.php?id=100000645197805&ref=search

It is Avery's FB account

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2010, 01:36:20 AM »

On her myspace it says they live in Hillsboro. Is that far from this area?

Hillsboro is where Michael Cook works.  And in/near the area that Terri's bank cards were used in one or both stores that morning. 

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2010, 01:36:47 AM »

[/quote]

Well who knows what anyone takes seriously.  Guess we can only look at their actions and words.  He gave the "Hail Satan" greeting on his facebook (and then deleted that when a few of us researching starting hitting his page).  His myspace is rather indicative of his interests.  IMO.  Dunno when/how he crossed paths with Terri.  Kurtis has gone on outings with the Horman family, and in the same class.  They could have crossed paths at any point. 

[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One place they could have crossed is at her oldest son's school, Lincoln High School. AV's girlfriend went to Lincoln High School and has a younger brother who attends there. I don't know how many students are at that school, so it may be too large for JM to know her brother. On the other hand, perhaps they rode the bus together? I think they are about the same age.

I don't have a link handy, but if you go to Avery's facebook page, you can link to her from there. Her brother a friend on both hers and Avery's friends list.

IMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2010, 01:36:49 AM »

Wkys, IIRC back in the last thread that was Tanner's aunt that moved to AZ and his dad said he hadn't talked to her in a while before she left.

I was thinking yesterday when reading the motion for contempt of court...you know Terri has to be really stupid sending sex pics when she knows that LE has had her phone records. Surely she knew they were still monitoring her phone.

The aunt?  Ok, thanks!  Sure am hoping that LE checks this angle out fully.  Cuz it was said by someone earlier on that a woman had moved to AZ, leaving the day of or day after he went missing.  Would love to know if not the aunt, was it someone else, or just sloppy reporting, or.......??  lol 

Her name was Ann Pumala...said she was the sister of I think his name was Brian Pumala. His wife lives with her mother near Kyron.

Thanks Darla!!   

Some info Blink posted on Tanner's family June 23

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/#more-4019
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2010, 01:38:10 AM »

Goodnight All!  Let's hope tomorrow brings us closer to finding Kyron! an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2010, 01:41:15 AM »

Am doing catch up reading in the psychic forum.. And a local reported this, early yesterday (Tuesday):

"Hmmmm 2 Columbia County Sherriffs and an FBI vehicle just went by my property. Headed towards the northwest side of Sauvie Island."

Another local confirmed having seen these as well.  Haven't read more info on that yet, but will relay if more is given. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2010, 01:43:55 AM »

Well who knows what anyone takes seriously.  Guess we can only look at their actions and words.  He gave the "Hail Satan" greeting on his facebook (and then deleted that when a few of us researching starting hitting his page).  His myspace is rather indicative of his interests.  IMO.  Dunno when/how he crossed paths with Terri.  Kurtis has gone on outings with the Horman family, and in the same class.  They could have crossed paths at any point. 

[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One place they could have crossed is at her oldest son's school, Lincoln High School. AV's girlfriend went to Lincoln High School and has a younger brother who attends there. I don't know how many students are at that school, so it may be too large for JM to know her brother. On the other hand, perhaps they rode the bus together? I think they are about the same age.

I don't have a link handy, but if you go to Avery's facebook page, you can link to her from there. Her brother a friend on both hers and Avery's friends list.

IMO

[/quote]

Thanks marycat! 

Wondering now if James knew either of these, or their siblings? 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2010, 01:44:15 AM »

That is such a great point, she knew darn well her every move was being monitered by LE, okay don't toss me here just a thought... could we have it all wrong and Terri isn't the one being watched they are keeping the attn on her for a reason? 
I know far fetched...
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2010, 01:45:04 AM »

thanks for the photo of becky owens, klaas...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2010, 01:45:43 AM »

Messed that quote box up, sry...

Thanks marycat!

Wondering now if James knew either of these, or their siblings? 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2010, 01:45:57 AM »

Hillsboro is where Michael Cook works.  And in/near the area that Terri's bank cards were used in one or both stores that morning. 

I just closed the tab, on the girl friends myspace in the area that says about her, she writes they live in Hillsboro, maybe the moved?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2010, 01:47:03 AM »

Sorry strick my last post, I misread what you wrote.

Yes, it is a small town, or a small area of town. Everyone knows everyone we have read......
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2010, 01:47:10 AM »

Goodnight All!  Let's hope tomorrow brings us closer to finding Kyron! an angelic monkey
You do sleep!  I was wondering!  See you tomorrow.  Have a good sleep!  Thanks for your help and patience!
jillieanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2010, 01:47:59 AM »

Am doing catch up reading in the psychic forum.. And a local reported this, early yesterday (Tuesday):

"Hmmmm 2 Columbia County Sherriffs and an FBI vehicle just went by my property. Headed towards the northwest side of Sauvie Island."

Another local confirmed having seen these as well.  Haven't read more info on that yet, but will relay if more is given. 

Wyks,

I was reading one of the psychic forums this evening.  Some very interesting infomation from Sauvie Island residents, but I'm not sure I put a lot of faith in the psychic's thoughts and it was so upsetting I had to leave.  I did learn a lot about where they had been searching -- and it appears the local LE is on the ball and following up on the tips they are receiving.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2010, 01:56:20 AM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

yes it is surly something. Do we know who his girlfriend is?

AV's gf??  Breanna Pulliam.  She's pregnant again, due in Sept.

http://www.facebook.com/breanna.pulliam

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2010, 02:03:36 AM »

Goodnight everyone. I think there are some very interesting leads happing right now. Hopefully one will lead up to Kyron. Prayers for you sweet boy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2010, 02:05:15 AM »

Wyks,

I was reading one of the psychic forums this evening.  Some very interesting infomation from Sauvie Island residents, but I'm not sure I put a lot of faith in the psychic's thoughts and it was so upsetting I had to leave.  I did learn a lot about where they had been searching -- and it appears the local LE is on the ball and following up on the tips they are receiving.

True, good info and help from the locals.  IMO.  If what the psychic's are sensing is upsetting to anyone, it's always best to leave it for awhile, come back when stronger.  I like how the locals take pics of the areas that the psychics are getting a sensing for. 

Yes, it is good when the locals report when they've seen LE/FBI in the area, cuz it does let us know they are still working on this case. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.