April 25, 2024, 02:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249006 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 10:43:48 PM »

Oh dear, and the satan worshiper is a "proud parent".  Lovely.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2010, 10:44:09 PM »

Just wondering why Terri was driving the truck the morning of June 4, 2010?  Instead of her red mustang?

I wonder the exact same thing. Apparently there were some issues with the truck IIRC and the truck was taken to a shop shortly after Kyron was reported as missing. I wonder what type of "problem" this truck had exactly?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 10:44:10 PM »

Just wondering why Terri was driving the truck the morning of June 4, 2010?  Instead of her red mustang?

Especially since the science exhibits had been (reportedly) set up prior to that day.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2010, 10:45:19 PM »

I wonder the exact same thing. Apparently there were some issues with the truck IIRC and the truck was taken to a shop shortly after Kyron was reported as missing. I wonder what type of "problem" this truck had exactly?

...and where it went for repairs. And what was done to it, exactly.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2010, 10:45:25 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Spodie!!!!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 10:46:42 PM »

Yep. Exactly.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 10:47:15 PM »

Yowza!  That page of Kurtis' brother is scaaaaary stuff!  Kurtis' mother, the one who is over protective has a kid with a myspace page like that?  Seriously? 

In all fairness he is 22 so legally an adult.  He also has a baby girl with his girlfriend.
Yeah, I get that, but dayum, mom didn't do such a good job raising junior, imo.  Maybe that's why she's overprotective of Kurtis. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 10:47:50 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Spodie!!!!

I second that! Welcome Spodie! Nice for me to pay attention eh?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 10:48:32 PM »

I've been trying to locate pictures of the inside of the school along with floor plan?  Can anyone direct me where to look?  TIA

On one of the news websites I think I saw a floor plan.  If I find it I'll post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 10:49:22 PM »

Makes you wonder
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 10:49:44 PM »

I feel like I need to bleach my brain after looking at Avery's page.  Good gracious!  I'm scared of the  Monkey Devil!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 10:51:06 PM »

"since I myself DO know the facts regarding Kyron NOT being dropped off at the school and left unattended on the playground an hour early by his SM.

Tonight may be a very historic night."       My brain must be fried, what does this exactly mean?  Left unattended on the playground, I thought it was a fact that Terri was with him at the fair that morning, right?  And not being dropped off at the school, well how else would he have gotten to the school?

Maybe that poster was Terri, or a friend (aka 'pawn') of hers. Maybe she's trying to put another scenario out there like Casey Anthony did, one that she thinks is more conducive to Kyron's being snatched by a stranger. Of course it's not taking into account that pictures were taken at the science fair. Maybe she's cunning but not very smart. JMO
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 10:51:28 PM »

Yowza!  That page of Kurtis' brother is scaaaaary stuff!  Kurtis' mother, the one who is over protective has a kid with a myspace page like that?  Seriously? 

In all fairness he is 22 so legally an adult.  He also has a baby girl with his girlfriend.

This makes my skin crawl to look at it.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 10:51:30 PM »

I've been trying to locate pictures of the inside of the school along with floor plan?  Can anyone direct me where to look?  TIA

On one of the news websites I think I saw a floor plan.  If I find it I'll post.

There are a bunch here: http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRON/Maps%20KYRON/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 10:52:30 PM »

"since I myself DO know the facts regarding Kyron NOT being dropped off at the school and left unattended on the playground an hour early by his SM.

Tonight may be a very historic night."       My brain must be fried, what does this exactly mean?  Left unattended on the playground, I thought it was a fact that Terri was with him at the fair that morning, right?  And not being dropped off at the school, well how else would he have gotten to the school?

Maybe that poster was Terri, or a friend (aka 'pawn') of hers. Maybe she's trying to put another scenario out there like Casey Anthony did, one that she thinks is more conducive to Kyron's being snatched by a stranger. Of course it's not taking into account that pictures were taken at the science fair. Maybe she's cunning but not very smart. JMO
Good thought, could very well be, thanks.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 10:52:56 PM »

Considering the nature of the post I would think that LE would be very interested in what that person has to say in depth and let's not forget that IP's can be traced etc...

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »

Considering the nature of the post I would think that LE would be very interested in what that person has to say in depth and let's not forget that IP's can be traced etc...

I was thinking that maybe Terri dropped him at the playground so that her accomplice could pick Kyron up and her hands would be clean so to speak. I hope
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 10:55:38 PM »

Let's hope the repairs didn't include a thorough detailing of the truck. That would really destroy any evidence that might be collected.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 10:56:13 PM »

Geez, I always hit enter too soon. Anyways, I hope LE is monitoring the internet!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 10:56:50 PM »

I have no idea where the comment in question is posted at or else I would go and look at it. Does it show the date and time that it was posted? (Was it posted recently or prior towhen Kyron's friend Tanner had made public statements?)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.