April 30, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249182 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: July 14, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »

Interesting Titch. I am curious just how close Terri is/was to this family.

I know that the article stated that the Father "Cat's" (may he rest in Peace.) motorcycle crash was still under investigation at the time it was written. I wonder if it has been finalized?

O/T I wonder if he was wearing a helmet?  I was in a motorcycle wreck and sustained injuries without a helmet. According to the attending Dr's,  due to the trajectory and upon impact, had I been wearing a helmet, I would have likely had neck injuries.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: July 14, 2010, 02:55:35 PM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

Klaas, in case you don;t know, the bus that Kyron rides on to & from school has a stop right in front of her house.

Side note: She's one person I investigated online to see if there was any dirt, something related to rumors about an affair with Kaine & her. Since now her pictures & her boys' info is out there, I thought I should mention it. I didn;t see anything terribly horrible but maybe I missed something. Seems as though the family has been through hell & are still trying to cope, from things I've read & seen via pics. If I find anything bad, I'll send it to you & you can post it if you wish. It appears as though her children are suffering terribly, so I was trying to keep that in mind. Klaas, from what I've found, Kim has a whole lot to lose if she were involved. I don't think she is. She seems great. I could be wrong...

To be more clear, the rumors that surfaced 3 weeks ago were Phyllis that looks like a man & Kim. That's how the names were presented in comments on several news sites so that's how I'm repeating it. Side note: The Phyllis that I think it "could" be is pretty, which is probably why the jealousy shows through in the comments about "Phil" - they say Phyllis used to be a man & decidedly refer to them as Phil.

I doubt Kim is involved myself.  I was thinking more along the lines that Kurtis could have enticed Kyron outside and then Terri could have had someone snatch him.  Not sure how I feel about Avery.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: July 14, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I also found another Cat Villareal's obituary notice out of Texas. Might be related? (The middle name and age are different.)

Maybe related but I don't think we have any interest in a different one in Tx, do you? 

No I don't. I just happened across that person's obit and thought to mention it in case, for any reason, possible family members might become of interest.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 14, 2010, 02:58:01 PM »

I hope Kim Holm ... Curtis' mother ... has been questioned by investigators.  I also hope that Tanner's stepmother who resided on but left Sauvie Island following the disappearance of Kyron as also been questioned.

Janet

Am sure hoping so too, Janet!  IIRC, didn't Tanner's stepmother leave/move to Arizona, the day Kyron went missing or shortly thereafter? 

Wyks - Ann Pumala is Tanner's Aunt. Ann is Brian's sister (half-sister)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #244 on: July 14, 2010, 03:01:29 PM »

Snipped from the above article.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

So which is it, once per month or every weekend or so? Considering Mom lifed 4 hours away, my guess is it is not every weekend.

Why did Desiree never fight for custody of Kyron, especially when Kyron was asking her if he could live with them? She was married, she had a job, her husband had a good job...I need to know what the reason for his is. Yes, I need to know because I want to know if I should be pissed off at this woman or feel she was a victim. I am not going to assume anything.

another thing, why didn't Kaine see the signs in his son that he was not happy at home? Did Kyron ever tell him he wasn't happy? He was a shy and timid child, is that because of abuse in the home?
I'm not going to assume anything either, and you have posed very reasonable questions. I don't understand, what was Kyron upset about inside the home?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 14, 2010, 03:04:52 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I also found another Cat Villareal's obituary notice out of Texas. Might be related? (The middle name and age are different.)

Maybe related but I don't think we have any interest in a different one in Tx, do you? 

No I don't. I just happened across that person's obit and thought to mention it in case, for any reason, possible family members might become of interest.

Do you have a link to it?
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: July 14, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »

Amen Northern Rose! This is about Kyron.  BTW I like your old doggie pic. I have a dear friend/soulmom in AZ. she has the same kind of dog. I don't know why all of this is coming out now when everyone was quiet in the beginning. Maybe they were in shock and couldn't believe Terri could do such a thing. I am not going to judge Desiree because that is not my place. Hindsight is 20/20 and I am sure she is beating herself up already for this.  But Terri has put herself out there with the sexting issue, seems like life goes on for her without any mention or help as to where Kyron may be.  Pulling for you Kyron.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: July 14, 2010, 03:07:59 PM »

Do you have a link to it?

Nevermind, I found it, the 29yr old.  Looks like not related or at least not a close relation.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #248 on: July 14, 2010, 03:09:25 PM »

Thank-you, I was afraid to comment, but frankly she has not been named a suspect and imo this is really not appropriate, but that is how I feel.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: July 14, 2010, 03:13:30 PM »

Amen Northern Rose! This is about Kyron.  BTW I like your old doggie pic. I have a dear friend/soulmom in AZ. she has the same kind of dog. I don't know why all of this is coming out now when everyone was quiet in the beginning. Maybe they were in shock and couldn't believe Terri could do such a thing. I am not going to judge Desiree because that is not my place. Hindsight is 20/20 and I am sure she is beating herself up already for this.  But Terri has put herself out there with the sexting issue, seems like life goes on for her without any mention or help as to where Kyron may be.  Pulling for you Kyron.

Newfie, your flying frog resembles this guy

http://crazy-eddie16.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/elvis_fat.jpg

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #250 on: July 14, 2010, 03:21:01 PM »

The more I see/read, the more I look at TH as another "Melissa Huckaby"/Sandra Cantu case. I dunno......perhaps it's just me and I am not getting the whole picture. This case has been hard to follow.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 14, 2010, 03:26:58 PM »

I find it curious that they are publishing the cost of the investigation, just like I found it odd when the police chief mentioned costs in the press conference.  I realize everyone is working on a tight budget and money might be an issue.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/1/9/9/199c78c8-7ead-4068-9742-1ed4f0571aa5/Kyron_search_costs.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: July 14, 2010, 03:27:55 PM »

The more I see/read, the more I look at TH as another "Melissa Huckaby"/Sandra Cantu case. I dunno......perhaps it's just me and I am not getting the whole picture. This case has been hard to follow.

That is how I see TH as well Nut. 
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 14, 2010, 03:35:18 PM »

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

So which is it, once per month or every weekend or so? Considering Mom lifed 4 hours away, my guess is it is not every weekend.

Why did Desiree never fight for custody of Kyron, especially when Kyron was asking her if he could live with them? She was married, she had a job, her husband had a good job...I need to know what the reason for his is. Yes, I need to know because I want to know if I should be pissed off at this woman or feel she was a victim. I am not going to assume anything.

another thing, why didn't Kaine see the signs in his son that he was not happy at home? Did Kyron ever tell him he wasn't happy? He was a shy and timid child, is that because of abuse in the home?

I think it would have been very hard for her to take custody away from Kaine afterall he had a job, a seemingly good wife so what would she base a change in custody on.  I think the court probably would not have wanted to uproot a child just because another good parent wants custody.  She could have brought up the fact that Kyron didn't seem happy and cried when he had to leave her but again the courts see this in many cases.  Maybe she was waiting for Kyron to get old enough to choose to come live with her and then Kaine would not have been able to prevent it unless she wasn't a fit parent.  Of course maybe this is not how it works in Oregon IDK.

Also in regards to James and Terri I wonder if he was sent away from bad influences of peers.  Maybe it was best to allow him to wholeheartily pursue a healthy interest in horses rather than be bored at his Mom's and possibly become vulnerable to some rather unhealthy influences around him MOO KWIM?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2010, 03:37:56 PM »

I'm not going to assume anything either, and you have posed very reasonable questions. I don't understand, what was Kyron upset about inside the home?

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young. <-- I think this is early on.

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband. <-- I think this is current relationship.

That's all I can offer at this time.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 14, 2010, 03:42:14 PM »

Hindsight is 20/20. Just wondering what all Kyron may have said to Desiree is all.

That is so sad isn't it NRCG.  I can't begin to comprehend the pain that Desiree, Kaine and Tony are going through right now. 

Something that has always bothered me is that Terri made it appear she was helping out at the school for Kyron.  She was helping out at the school for herself to get noticed and get attention.  That pic she left Kyron out of made me sad.  Who takes their toddler to school on her birthday to her 7 year old stepson's class and then takes a pic without him and leaves a disparaging comment about him? ?I felt like I wanted to scream at the computer that she couldn't even leave him alone at school....he couldn't even get away from her in a safe place like that..his second grade classroom. 

Poor baby..someone please find this child and bring him home to his parents.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: July 14, 2010, 03:43:16 PM »

I find it curious that they are publishing the cost of the investigation, just like I found it odd when the police chief mentioned costs in the press conference.  I realize everyone is working on a tight budget and money might be an issue.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/1/9/9/199c78c8-7ead-4068-9742-1ed4f0571aa5/Kyron_search_costs.pdf

Just as cost seemed to be an issue for ground maintenance at Skyline, creating a hazardous and dangerous environment for kids, IMO.

One would think with some high-paying IT companies in the area, this would not be such an issue.

JMO.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: July 14, 2010, 03:43:55 PM »

That is how I see TH as well Nut. 
Me too.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 14, 2010, 03:44:11 PM »

Thank-you, I was afraid to comment, but frankly she has not been named a suspect and imo this is really not appropriate, but that is how I feel.
I know I was shocked to see this myself gezzz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 14, 2010, 03:49:14 PM »

Klaas - I didn't want to quote your long post above about the budget but I agree it does seem odd that they would publish that and not the norm as we have seen.  The ecomomic times we are living in presently are also not the norm of the past and they may be afraid of running out of money.  They've spent alot on Kyron's case and it's probably not the only one they have.  It does seem if budget were their problem they would be a little more open to accepting volunteers for searches but IIRC they didn't want volunteers from the beginning. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.