April 30, 2024, 12:22:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249163 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »

If a child is crying to a parent begging to stay with them to not be sent back to his other home, how else should a 7 year old child communicate their unhappiness? Perhaps there is a reason that is acceptable but lack of money, lack of job, lack of health is not one because it doesn't seem those issues apply at this point. So what was it?
If the reason was she didn't want to uproot him? He didn't want to stay at his dads and Terri's home! He wanted his mother and that in itself should have been reason to at least fight for custody. I have not found she did that? Can anyone produce a document that shows a custody fight? She sent him back. Why? That is what I want to know, why didn't she have that mothers instinct when her son was crying to her, begging to stay?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: July 14, 2010, 03:52:39 PM »

I find it curious that they are publishing the cost of the investigation, just like I found it odd when the police chief mentioned costs in the press conference.  I realize everyone is working on a tight budget and money might be an issue.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/1/9/9/199c78c8-7ead-4068-9742-1ed4f0571aa5/Kyron_search_costs.pdf

My thought on this is that it was done to add pressure on the perp. If/when they find Kyron, they can present detailed funds alloted to that search & sue the perp. If Ky's alive, the perp won;t be in jail forever, so they could work to pay off this debt. Since it's def a state case now, money for searches are state alloted. IMO, this was very ingenius to supply this info to the public. It helps the "extended" public to also add pressure in the search, bc ultimately it's the taxpayers that are funding the police. Since, by law, all state salaried jobs have to be provided to the public, this is a nice way to show the itemization, while at the same time putting pressure on the perp to come clean. The longer it takes to find resolution, the larger the bill will be. Not everybody will feel this way, I'm certain, but I for one think it's damn smart.

Everyday we're getting one more tidbit of info. A single hint given out may not produce anything...but several "hints" over a prolonged period of time could heed much new info.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 14, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »

I find it curious that they are publishing the cost of the investigation, just like I found it odd when the police chief mentioned costs in the press conference.  I realize everyone is working on a tight budget and money might be an issue.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/1/9/9/199c78c8-7ead-4068-9742-1ed4f0571aa5/Kyron_search_costs.pdf

Just as cost seemed to be an issue for ground maintenance at Skyline, creating a hazardous and dangerous environment for kids, IMO.

One would think with some high-paying IT companies in the area, this would not be such an issue.

JMO.

Interesting point...  On Intel's web page they profess to promote the well being of the communities in which they are located and the one in Portland is also the largest in the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 14, 2010, 05:18:12 PM »

If a child is crying to a parent begging to stay with them to not be sent back to his other home, how else should a 7 year old child communicate their unhappiness? Perhaps there is a reason that is acceptable but lack of money, lack of job, lack of health is not one because it doesn't seem those issues apply at this point. So what was it?
If the reason was she didn't want to uproot him? He didn't want to stay at his dads and Terri's home! He wanted his mother and that in itself should have been reason to at least fight for custody. I have not found she did that? Can anyone produce a document that shows a custody fight? She sent him back. Why? That is what I want to know, why didn't she have that mothers instinct when her son was crying to her, begging to stay?

Sometimes when a child goes to visit the non custodial parent it's like a mini vacation.  The child doesn't have the normal restrictions (bed time, snacks, etc) that they do at home.  Kid's don't want to be told no and therefore may not want to go back to where there are more RULES. 

I'm not defending Kaine, Terri, Desiree or Tony, I'm simply saying that kids can be very dramatic when then want to pit one parent against the other. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 14, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »

Sorry about the downtime- looks like they are working on stuff today (didn't tell me)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: July 14, 2010, 05:28:06 PM »

While we were "down" I made this. I absolutely love the look of childhood pure joy on Kyron's face in this one.

(In the original, he is holding a very long water gun.)

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #266 on: July 14, 2010, 05:31:58 PM »

While we were "down" I made this. I absolutely love the look of childhood pure joy on Kyron's face in this one.

(In the original, he is holding a very long water gun.)

Brandi

While so sad to think Kyron is out there somewhere, this is so adorable.

TYSM.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: July 14, 2010, 05:32:09 PM »

Beautiful Brandi!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2010, 05:32:34 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/allegations-kyrons-stepmom-11150402&tab=9482931&section=4765066&playlist=&page=1

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2010, 05:34:45 PM »

Both JVM and NG say they will be talking about Kyron tonite.

OS

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2010, 05:38:08 PM »

I just wanted to say that Tony & Desiree have displayed so much class in the way they speak to the media. It's my truest opinion that they do believe Kyron will be found and will someday see how they reacted to this unfortunate situation. Kaine, so far & imo, appears to be suffering greatly. I've tried my damn hardest to uncover hidden secrets & follow up on net rumors but all to no avail. It's my personal sincerest desire that Kyron be found alive, but my logic tells me that will not be so. My heart goes out to Desiree, Tony & Kaine. I pray that someday there will be peace in all of their minds. My GOD what an injustice this is to Kyron, as well as the other children of those blended families. Those children will need much love & prayers going their way to move on from this whole drama unfolding right before their very eyes.

I think Tony & Desiree summed it all up - Re: Terri's sexting & romantic interests - Speaks alot about her true character. I couldn't have said it better myself. Actually, I'd have thrown some F words in there to be honest.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2010, 05:38:11 PM »

Brandi

While so sad to think Kyron is out there somewhere, this is so adorable.

TYSM.

OS

Although it is highly doubtful, there is still hope he is out on farm like this waiting to come home.

He needs to come home!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2010, 05:39:14 PM »

Brandi, the new pic of Kyron is absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »

Sorry about the downtime- looks like they are working on stuff today (didn't tell me)

This monkey was getting skeered!  LOL... I was wondering what happened to our SM forum.

Bring Kyron Home!  Where is Kyron!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »

OS

What?!?!

Mel Gibson is not breaking news tonight?

<snark>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #275 on: July 14, 2010, 05:43:24 PM »

OS

What?!?!

<snark>

They will both find plenty of time to squeeze Mel into the conversation.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: July 14, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »

OS

What?!?!

<snark>

They will both find plenty of time to squeeze Mel into the conversation.

I am so tired of NG following the sensationalism... I have lost so much respect for her over the last couple of years.  Who cares if Muddlin Mel and Loony Lindsey go to jail?

Bring Kyron Home!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #277 on: July 14, 2010, 05:47:56 PM »

WELCOME tnmomb  an angelic monkey  I'm so sorry, but so happy that you are now able to lead a healthy and successful life. Am looking forward to your posts.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: July 14, 2010, 05:48:15 PM »

Sometimes when a child goes to visit the non custodial parent it's like a mini vacation.  The child doesn't have the normal restrictions (bed time, snacks, etc) that they do at home.  Kid's don't want to be told no and therefore may not want to go back to where there are more RULES. 

I'm not defending Kaine, Terri, Desiree or Tony, I'm simply saying that kids can be very dramatic when then want to pit one parent against the other. 

Klaas I have been on both sides of this coin. I have a blended family. My step daughters will cry and say they want to go to their moms house because I have told them to do their chores, sorry kids comes with the territory in this house! But when my sons were being tormented by their former step mom they would cry to me about it. It was a different plea, it was from the gut, help me plea. I could see it in their eyes and I could hear it in their cries.

Did Kyron have these same type of pleas? We don't know and I cannot in all good conscience just say it wasn't or that Desiree didn't know or perhaps she couldn't help him or ?? This little boy now needs to be surrounded by the truth. His real story needs to be told. I am not sure if I am explaining that right or not.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: July 14, 2010, 05:48:57 PM »

OS

Thanks OS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.