April 30, 2024, 11:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249150 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 14, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »

Both JVM and NG say they will be talking about Kyron tonite.

OS

What?!?!

Mel Gibson is not breaking news tonight?

<snark>

They will both find plenty of time to squeeze Mel into the conversation.

I am so tired of NG following the sensationalism... I have lost so much respect for her over the last couple of years.  Who cares if Muddlin Mel and Loony Lindsey go to jail?

Bring Kyron Home!

o/t  NG should remember what gave her enough ratings to stay on the air -- Caylee Anthony.  There are enough cases like Caylee to focus on every night, without having to focus on Tiger Woods' infidelity or Mel Gibson's lunacy.  Let adults handle their own misfortune, most of us who put up with her want to hear about the innocents.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #301 on: July 14, 2010, 06:28:47 PM »

I find it curious that they are publishing the cost of the investigation, just like I found it odd when the police chief mentioned costs in the press conference.  I realize everyone is working on a tight budget and money might be an issue.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/1/9/9/199c78c8-7ead-4068-9742-1ed4f0571aa5/Kyron_search_costs.pdf

Me too!!  Think about it.  LE revealed NOTHING in the press release regarding aspects aspects of the investigation except how much it is costing.

Think about the Caylee Marie Anthony case.  Almost immediately there were  transcripts and videos/audios of statements ... transcripts and audios of 911 calls as well as press releases which actually revealed where the investigation stood.

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Restitution?  The culprit or culprit's will pay restitution (if found guilty) if the Judge wants to charge restitution.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: July 14, 2010, 06:30:21 PM »

And before I say anything want to make it clear I'm not bashing Desiree. But if this is the situation, did you press Kyron more for info, do you know why he would cry and not want to go home? Was there an effort underway for Kyron to spend more time with Desiree? This is confusing for me, I've never been in this situation, but I know one thing, I would have fought for Kyron to stay with me, or at least be able to spend more time with me.  What a shame.

I never thought I would be an advocate for Terri and Kaine but ...

Desiree was the non-custodian parent.  In Kyron's eyes time spent at his mother's home with was something akin to a holiday.  Terri and Kaine cared for Kyron the lion's share of the time where there were the good times for but there were also the expectations and ... the discipline ... everything seven year old little boys hate.

It would be appreciated if one of our Monkey researchers would access the restraining order regarding custody that Desiree filed against Kaine at the time of their divorce?

I would also be appreciated if one of our Monkey researchers would access the records regarding the ruling that granted Kaine custody of Kyron?

It appears that WW was able to access these documents.

The following article implies that Desiree had custody of Kyron at the time of the divorce.  I could comprehend Kaine receiving temporary custody in regards to Desiree's health issues but ... somewhere along the way Kaine was able to gain full custody.  WHY?  HOW?

Janet

+++++++

Troubled Family
What records show about Kyron Horman’s stepmom, dad and other relatives.
June 23rd, 2010

In the nearly three weeks since Kyron Horman disappeared, law enforcement officials, reporters and thousands of online commenters have focused their attention on the 7-year-old boy’s fractured family.

The Sunday Oregonian devoted its front page June 20 to a story detailing relations between the boy’s biological mother and stepfather, who live in Medford, and his father and stepmom, who lived with Kyron in Portland. The headline called them a “close, supportive group.”

But a WW review of dozens of court documents paints a very different portrait. These documents reveal a family that has at times been divided by rocky divorce, suspicion and—in the case of one uncle—sex abuse.

This side of the family’s history takes on new emphasis as the investigation into the boy’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline Elementary School drags on. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, sources in law enforcement say investigators are increasingly focusing on the stepmom’s whereabouts the day Kyron vanished. She’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

When he disappeared, Kyron was living with his father, Kaine Horman, and stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, at their $292,000 home off secluded Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. Kaine Horman is an Intel engineer who made $90,000 back in 2002, according to court records.

Terri Moulton Horman is a former bodybuilder and ex-teacher who last worked for the Hillsboro School District, state records show. The Oregonian reports she gave birth to Kaine Horman’s daughter, Kiara, in December 2008.

Kaine Horman had been married once before, to Kyron’s biological mother, who now goes by the name Desiree Young. Washington County Circuit Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.

What hasn’t been made public is the fact that, a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad.

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time. Washington County Circuit Judge Donald Letourneau granted Young’s request, forbidding either her or Kaine Horman from taking the children without the other’s consent.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

It was so easy for Desiree and her hubby to be the good parents in Kyron's seven year old eyes when his contact consisted of once a month visits.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

I don't think Kyrons life at Moms was holiday unless something not so nice at Dad's was going on. If he spent every other weekend with Dad and they went to all these fabulous places...why would Kyron want to stay with his Mom? ..No..kids know where they are loved and where they are wanted.  Kyron knew Terri had no use for him anylonger.  Heck she was onto her next affair..she didn't have any use for his Dad anylonger either.

I truly believe that Kaine didn't know about how Terri really treated his son.  I think she hid that..and abused Kyron..timid as he was .. with punishment if he revealed the truth to Dad or Desiree.  I think she was a burly that wen to his school constantly as a parent volunteer..but her main motive was to bully him.

I really don't think that Terri likes men.  I think she knows how to use and abuse them at any age..but she doesn't like them..they are there simply to give her a roof over her head and supp;y pleasure.  She's the bit*H of hell incarnate..and I hope she burns.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #303 on: July 14, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »

Wkys you posted this picture of Kyron
I see it as a self portrait. If you look at the art, its Kyron's face. It shows his eyeglasses, he has button nose and little smile underneath. Then the t-shirt below. His little face " looks" invisible. Compared the the darker colors surrounding him. Maybe he only had " the colors" he had to make his painting. It is a very nice painting, Kyron is talented.  an angelic monkey

Deene,

Thank-you for walking us through Kyron's self-portrait. His square glasses (LOL) and his little nose. Precious.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 14, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »

Welcome tnmomb.  I am so sorry for your experience.  Thank God you are still with us today after being abducted.

I've said this before, but will reiterate. . . my mother has borderline personality disorder and man, oh man, what you posted is so indicative of her personality.  It gives me pause and makes me wonder what the heck happened to my mother.  :*(  I can't help but see my mother in TH and that's why I don't trust her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 14, 2010, 06:34:10 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Former-sheriffs-capt-current-lawyer-talks-about/Gqbxh1C5m0KpXxB0zvvD5g.cspx

Former sheriff's capt., current lawyer talks about Horman case

Reported by: Jessica Morkert

Last Update: 2:24 pm

Former Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain sat down with KOIN's Jessica Morkert to talk about the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

McCain, who withdrew from the sheriff's race in January, now practices law at his firm.

Bruce McCain says that so far, everything known about Terri Moulton Horman stems from a family civil divorce case - and it's no coincidence.

McCain: "It’s clear the investigators and the prosecutors are working hand-in-hand we know that from public budget documents.  Once the search and rescue operation wound down weeks ago this has now turned into what I call cubical warfare.  These are the forensic people working behind the scenes.

"Everything public that we’re seeing related to Terri Horman is being played out interestingly in a family law, civil divorce case and if you carefully at all the documents from the very very beginning that divorce case was actually filed only after the investigators gave evidence to Kaine Horman. So it’s been clear from the very beginning the divorce, the restraining order, the motion to move her out of the house, now this latest bit of business on a contempt of court order all of that is playing out not in criminal case but in a family law divorce case, but the thing is if you look at the documents, the District Attorney and the investigators have their fingerprints all over those this process."

McCain goes on to say this is likely been part of the plan all along, putting pressure on Terri.

McCain: "This also keeps the pressure on Terri Horman, not just psychologically but legally, she some court dates now where she has to make an appearance before a circuit court judge where she has to answer some questions in family law setting."

Initially, Terri's attorney, Stephen Houze, told the court that she would have a separate attorney for family law matters. Why the change?

McCain: The last thing her current defense lawyer really wants to see is to hand over his client to a divorce lawyer where he loses control of that process loses control of what she might say in family law court.

What about Terri Moulton Horman?

McCain: "She has always been a suspect even though never named -- and don’t get hung up what people are publicly named by authorities. In fact person of interest has no legal meaning whatsoever."

What about the actions of investigators?

McCain: "On the alleged wiring of the landscaper, in order to get that wire they’d have to go to the court and get an order based on an affidavit of probable cause that she’s already committed at least one particular felony. So there’s no question they view her as a criminal suspect -- (but) the problem is suspected of what and that’s probably been the most frustrating thing for the public."

What about Michael Cook, who is alleged to have had an affair with Terri?

McCain: "It appears as though he knew about the sealed order and the fact that he shouldn’t be looking at it certainly should not be photographing it -- and If you look at the affidavit Michael Cook says that he not Terri provided that information to at least two individuals."

Where does this case rank in Oregon history?

McCain: "This probably will go down as one of the memorable cases in Oregon History and we’ve had our share in this state.  While a lot of folks are focusing on the salacious sexting messages in the affidavit --  actually something else jumped out at me more importantly as a lawyer and that’s was the reference to Terri allegedly telling Michael Cook to lie to her own defense lawyer that’s not a good sign to a defense team."
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: July 14, 2010, 06:38:07 PM »

Snipped from the above article.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

So which is it, once per month or every weekend or so? Considering Mom lifed 4 hours away, my guess is it is not every weekend.

Why did Desiree never fight for custody of Kyron, especially when Kyron was asking her if he could live with them? She was married, she had a job, her husband had a good job...I need to know what the reason for his is. Yes, I need to know because I want to know if I should be pissed off at this woman or feel she was a victim. I am not going to assume anything.

another thing, why didn't Kaine see the signs in his son that he was not happy at home? Did Kyron ever tell him he wasn't happy? He was a shy and timid child, is that because of abuse in the home?

I am so upset with what I am seeing..people blaming Desiree.

When you read this whole article you realize this is an interview with Tavner..James father ..He is say ing that to his knowledge Desriee had Kyron every weekend.  He is saying that James was a month child..that once a month they all met at a restaurant to exchange the children...not that Kyron was once a month...he clearly stated he wasn't..that he thought it was every week.

Desiree..how can you make this her problem..she has been a caring Mom. 

I really think that Terri was getting rid of the current men in her life..trying a hit on Kaine, removing JAMES (biological son), and then Kyron disappears.  Just to many men removed for my comfort..although she is feeling comforatable enough to post sexual pictures of herself to a friend of Kaine...

Yeah..she is a stand up Mom with no blemish on her record..other then trying to improve her lot by living with/marrying up the next guy.  MC should be glad LE IS INVOLVED HE OR HIS SON MIGHT HAVE BEEN NEXT.

I am having the same reaction reading all the comments trashing Desiree and Kaine. I have had to limit my reading, because it just raises my blood pressure too high. I can't imagine living this nightmare that Desiree and Kaine are living. Desiree feels extreme guilt, as she said so on the Today Show.
I hope she's not reading some of these posts. They might just push her over the edge. We all have our breaking points.
I guarantee she and Kaine are their own worst enemies right now. They will doubt and blame themselves for the rest of their lives. We should be supporting them, not adding more torture. None of us are perfect, including Desiree and Kaine, and haven't heard either one say they are.
If Desiree or Kaine was your friend, would you say all the mean things to them that you post?

The only person who has shown lack of concern for Kyron is Terri!
Terri was responsible for Kyron the day he disappeared, and the only thing she has tried to do since that day is get laid. The woman is despicable!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 14, 2010, 06:39:42 PM »

Ok so what you all are saying is it was ok for Terri to have this boy?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 14, 2010, 06:45:16 PM »

If a child is crying to a parent begging to stay with them to not be sent back to his other home, how else should a 7 year old child communicate their unhappiness? Perhaps there is a reason that is acceptable but lack of money, lack of job, lack of health is not one because it doesn't seem those issues apply at this point. So what was it?
If the reason was she didn't want to uproot him? He didn't want to stay at his dads and Terri's home! He wanted his mother and that in itself should have been reason to at least fight for custody. I have not found she did that? Can anyone produce a document that shows a custody fight? She sent him back. Why? That is what I want to know, why didn't she have that mothers instinct when her son was crying to her, begging to stay?

Maybe because this came up during the second half of the school year she felt it was best for him to finish the year out..even if this was earlier like March or so..if she spoke to Kaine.she may have felt okay..there was stress at home.but nothing to require her jerking him out of school, his current friendships or the home.   In court it takes more then just tesrs to remove a child from the current family home.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 14, 2010, 06:48:09 PM »

While we were "down" I made this. I absolutely love the look of childhood pure joy on Kyron's face in this one.

(In the original, he is holding a very long water gun.)

Brandi..this is truly joy on his face..just the times in childhood that need to be captured.

Thank you for all the very clear, precious potos you produce.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2010, 06:49:47 PM »

What Kyron have done or said to inform the adults there was something wrong?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »

John Killen, The Oregonian July 14, 2010 at 11:05AM
Follow

Chester:

For what it's worth, we checked out that report Tuesday and as far as we could tell, it's false. We sent a reporter and we also checked with investigators. We saw no searchers and were told by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office that investigators have not resumed a search near Skyline Elementary.

Thanks,
John Killen
Breaking News editor
The Oregonian
503-294-5055

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-14.html

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 14, 2010, 06:56:25 PM »

While we were "down" I made this. I absolutely love the look of childhood pure joy on Kyron's face in this one.

(In the original, he is holding a very long water gun.)

Brandi..this is truly joy on his face..just the times in childhood that need to be captured.

Thank you for all the very clear, precious potos you produce.

You can almost hear him giggling!

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2010, 06:57:02 PM »

Ok so what you all are saying is it was ok for Terri to have this boy?

I think that whatever problems Terri was having it wasn't glaringly obvious to others.  She hid things well.  Reading her photo comments to others that would comment, you wouldn't think anything was wrong.  Looking at photos of her as recent as May, she looked very outwardly happy.  Just because she may have been depressed doesn't mean she was so bad she would harm someone.  How would anyone know?  Unless Kyron showed physical signs of being beaten how would anyone know for sure?  She may have done subtle things to Kyron that nobody else knew about. 

I'm just not sure anyone really knew.  Look at the photos she posted on Facebook.  When I look at them I don't see an abused kid.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.20
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »

I have no words at this point at the amount of disappointment I feel after reading Kyron would cry to his mother begging her to stay at their home. That tears me up inside and my heart and prayers go out to the little boy who this story is about.

Kyron, I am so sorry your pleas went ignored. I am so sorry it took 7 hours for anyone to notice you were missing. I am so sorry that it took this for you to know you matter as a person. There are so many people who have taken you into their hearts. You little boy are loved by so many people taken in by your big bright smile and beautiful blue eyes. We are all here until you are found again.

I agree ..in all this I am so sorry for Kyron.  But I do not think Desiree or his father should blame themselves.  There is a reaon the teacher marked Kyron absent..she may have hearing problems..but not sight.  Terri or someone gave her the impression that Kyron would not be ther for the rest of the day.  The teacher did see Kyron and Terri at school, she did see them in the classroom..so she would only mark him absent if Terri said they were leaving...that's my bottom line.

He cried to her to let him stay, to live with them, he would break down and cry. She sent him back.
This is Kyrons story, not Desiree, not Tony (who is a cop by the way) not kaines and not even Terri's. This is Kyrons story and for this little boy his pleas were not taken seriously. That to me is very sad and something that should never happen again to any child anywhere.

According to Desiree ... the non-custodian parent ... Kyron did not want to live with his Dad and/or Stepmom.

Tracygirl ... you shared that your own stepkids attempted to play what you recognized as the game.

It must be remembered that Terri was not the only parent in the Horman household.  Would Kaine have stood by and allowed his son to be abused? 

I contend the focus should be on Terri's activities and contacts on the days leading up to and on the day of June 4, 2010.  Do computer, cell phone activity, security cameras and witness accounts implicate Kyron's Stepmom in his disappearance?  Considering LE will not share or act ... Monkeys have nothing to speculate on except "the sources".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 14, 2010, 06:58:54 PM »

Hindsight is 20/20. Just wondering what all Kyron may have said to Desiree is all.
I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude.  I would love to know that also, would imagine almost every adult in his life has spent hours looking back to come up with any signs they could have missed.  At this point, any solid fact other than Kyron is missing and he needs to be found would be appreciated. 
I didn't think you were, just trying real hard to look at everything, and not jump to conclusions, and I'll be honest, I'm usually the first one to jump to conclusions, but for some reason I'm all over the place with this case. All of this is so sad and confusing. And there have been things in my life that I wish could do over when I saw signs of something wrong, but you just can't get it back and do over again unfortunately.
I have tried remain open-minded on this, but I can't.  IMO, from everything I have read, it all boils down to Terri.  She may not have acted alone, but (again IMO) there's no doubt  that if Terri wasn't a part of Kyron's life, Kyron would still be at home and none of us would ever have heard this precious child's name. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 14, 2010, 06:58:57 PM »

John Killen, The Oregonian July 14, 2010 at 11:05AM
Follow

Chester:

For what it's worth, we checked out that report Tuesday and as far as we could tell, it's false. We sent a reporter and we also checked with investigators. We saw no searchers and were told by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office that investigators have not resumed a search near Skyline Elementary.

Thanks,
John Killen
Breaking News editor
The Oregonian
503-294-5055

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-14.html

Then I wonder who was searching?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 14, 2010, 07:00:01 PM »

So there was no saving this child? Not sure I can accept that. If his cries to his mother didn't work, then what should Kyron have done to try to save himself?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 14, 2010, 07:03:56 PM »

I find it curious that they are publishing the cost of the investigation, just like I found it odd when the police chief mentioned costs in the press conference.  I realize everyone is working on a tight budget and money might be an issue.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/1/9/9/199c78c8-7ead-4068-9742-1ed4f0571aa5/Kyron_search_costs.pdf

Just as cost seemed to be an issue for ground maintenance at Skyline, creating a hazardous and dangerous environment for kids, IMO.

One would think with some high-paying IT companies in the area, this would not be such an issue.

JMO.

Interesting point...  On Intel's web page they profess to promote the well being of the communities in which they are located and the one in Portland is also the largest in the world.

I think ..and this just supposition, I worked for some major companies ..they probably have stepped up to the plate ..in a background sot of way.  That's all I am saying.  Kaine knows he has his job..I think that Intel has probably helped in other areas.

And in fore thought...Kaine and Desiree both said that they know they need to take of themselves physically and mentally during this..as well as needing to keep up with the work they do.  Why..Kyron needs a house and family members that support him when he comes home.  So I find no problem with Kaine working  out at is gym..which was part of his normal routine..especially if his counselor told him to do that ...and yes he is seeking counseling to get through this in a healthy state of mind if Kyron returns..and to take care of Kiara.

Exercise is one of the best relievers of stress and depression..

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2010, 07:05:14 PM »

What Kyron have done or said to inform the adults there was something wrong?

I agree it was tragic. Yes it was just wrong that his pleas weren't at least investigated. But don't you think Desiree and Kaine realise the huge mistake they made letting Kyron be alone with TH? They know this, especially Desiree who told us about it in the first place. I know it makes people angry to even think about Kyron's tears being discounted, but it's done. No amount of blame can change what already happened. But I do understand the need to vent and don't really blame any monkeys that do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.