April 30, 2024, 08:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249134 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: July 14, 2010, 07:05:43 PM »

I have no words at this point at the amount of disappointment I feel after reading Kyron would cry to his mother begging her to stay at their home. That tears me up inside and my heart and prayers go out to the little boy who this story is about.

Kyron, I am so sorry your pleas went ignored. I am so sorry it took 7 hours for anyone to notice you were missing. I am so sorry that it took this for you to know you matter as a person. There are so many people who have taken you into their hearts. You little boy are loved by so many people taken in by your big bright smile and beautiful blue eyes. We are all here until you are found again.

I agree ..in all this I am so sorry for Kyron.  But I do not think Desiree or his father should blame themselves.  There is a reaon the teacher marked Kyron absent..she may have hearing problems..but not sight.  Terri or someone gave her the impression that Kyron would not be ther for the rest of the day.  The teacher did see Kyron and Terri at school, she did see them in the classroom..so she would only mark him absent if Terri said they were leaving...that's my bottom line.

He cried to her to let him stay, to live with them, he would break down and cry. She sent him back.
This is Kyrons story, not Desiree, not Tony (who is a cop by the way) not kaines and not even Terri's. This is Kyrons story and for this little boy his pleas were not taken seriously. That to me is very sad and something that should never happen again to any child anywhere.

According to Desiree ... the non-custodian parent ... Kyron did not want to live with his Dad and/or Stepmom.

Tracygirl ... you shared that your own stepkids attempted to play what you recognized as the game.

It must be remembered that Terri was not the only parent in the Horman household.  Would Kaine have stood by and allowed his son to be abused? 

I contend the focus should be on Terri's activities and contacts on the days leading up to and on the day of June 4, 2010.  Do computer, cell phone activity, security cameras and witness accounts implicate Kyron's Stepmom in his disappearance?  Considering LE will not share or act ... Monkeys have nothing to speculate on except "the sources".

Janet

I don't know if Kaine knew or didn't know that Kyron was in danger from this woman. I know it happens with abuse victims, the other parents turn the other way as to not make waves rather then stepping in and saving the child.  Did that happen here? We don't know. We know Kyron was said to show signs he didnt want to go back.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: July 14, 2010, 07:06:35 PM »

So there was no saving this child? Not sure I can accept that. If his cries to his mother didn't work, then what should Kyron have done to try to save himself?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2010, 07:11:04 PM »

Sorry about the downtime- looks like they are working on stuff today (didn't tell me)

Not your fault Klaasend..I do love you..and so do the other Monkeys here.  Wish I was in So Cal ..I would give you a big hug..then we'd go out for Margaritas!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2010, 07:13:53 PM »

Thank-you, I was afraid to comment, but frankly she has not been named a suspect and imo this is really not appropriate, but that is how I feel.

Wow is all I have to say, suppose a public lynching is next?  Please I love all of you in scared monkeys the following link is my blog and "my thoughts" when they hit me I write about them, and last night the following "what if" hit me, this is all just to far fetched, TH/SM is probably that crazy and evil, but something is so wrong with this case.

http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/14/terri-horman-is-she-a-decoy-no-one-is-that-stupid/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2010, 07:14:15 PM »

Last week, LE said there would be a lot of decisions to be made, this week, we were told there would be heavy activity.

It's already ½ into this week.

I am waiting to see some LE activity.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: July 14, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »

tnmomb
Thank you for sharing you words and your personal journey. Your post about behaviors and that Terri " fits" .. the abandonment issue. I wonder if she found Michael Cook, because he was there. That she chose him. Because of all the chaos swirling around, and her not being " in place" aiding to find Kyron. That she would have latched on to anyone for the reasons you stated. " Abandonment" She chose someone though who had access to Kaine. Kaine and he being " buddies" from childhood/school.

I am blown away at the behavior choices she had made in the last month. I find it too, as you said the actions of " reckless" and in her case beyond. Its almost as if, she is 17 again, and has no cognitive reasoning skills. That she is acting out, at present, not really in revenge but more so out of defiance.  I don't think she really cares what others think. I think some part of her is enjoying the attention she is receiving.  Like Melissa Huckaby, she kept inserting herself into the investigation of finding Sandra. Terri is doing the same thing " Inserting herself " in acting the way she is. She is taking the attention away from Kyron (him being missing) and she is creating diversions " Look at Me" ...and everyone is Looking at Her.

I do not feel that Terri is a diabolic mastermind. I am leaning towards she has a masters degree in manipulation. 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #326 on: July 14, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »

John Killen, The Oregonian July 14, 2010 at 11:05AM
Follow

Chester:

For what it's worth, we checked out that report Tuesday and as far as we could tell, it's false. We sent a reporter and we also checked with investigators. We saw no searchers and were told by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office that investigators have not resumed a search near Skyline Elementary.

Thanks,
John Killen
Breaking News editor
The Oregonian
503-294-5055

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-14.html

Then I wonder who was searching?

I am still reading to see if anything else is said, dang small print hard on my eyes. Nothing so far, don't know who was searching.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: July 14, 2010, 07:19:07 PM »

Wow. I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome. Thank you. I am good. I worked very hard to overcome what could have left me with major pathology and trauma to pass on. I waited until late in life to marry and have children. I took an oath to defend and speak up for any child whether mine or not that could not speak for him/herself.

Now back to Kyron. Are there any reports of any changes of behavior from Kyron from anywhere else? School, friends moms, church? Children get very fearful of "telling" for fear of basic survival. But hidden fear and anger leaks in behavior and is always a sign.

Also, when Terri had her baby she most likely went into human instinct survival mode...i.e if we were still cave people who would Kaine save first if the saber tooth came to eat them. I had a step mom that worked very covertly to make sure she and her kids would be saved first and had the most to survive on. Another cave woman instinct is being the only female (again survival) If they perceive competition, real or not, they will start prove or make their status highest to become dominant and the most important. You would like to think we are all above that but not always so. Mix that with a little borderline pathology and whatever else and....(all theory)

They have forensic pathologist/ profilers on this case so I am sure they are ripping this apart.

My dad was up in Clackamus County and they are assisting. Again I so wish he was here to help I want to find this boy.
Time to pray.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »

Ok so what you all are saying is it was ok for Terri to have this boy?

I think that whatever problems Terri was having it wasn't glaringly obvious to others.  She hid things well.  Reading her photo comments to others that would comment, you wouldn't think anything was wrong.  Looking at photos of her as recent as May, she looked very outwardly happy.  Just because she may have been depressed doesn't mean she was so bad she would harm someone.  How would anyone know?  Unless Kyron showed physical signs of being beaten how would anyone know for sure?  She may have done subtle things to Kyron that nobody else knew about. 

I'm just not sure anyone really knew.  Look at the photos she posted on Facebook.  When I look at them I don't see an abused kid.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.20

I agree.

I do believe that Terri is behind whatever happened to Kyron but ... I suspect that in Terri's twisted logic it is all about hurting Kaine not ... the little boy she has raising since infancy.

If a threatening divorce was an issue ... Terri would realize that Kaine's son would be taken from her.  Maybe her reasoning was ... if she could not have Kyron ... neither would Kaine.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 14, 2010, 07:28:21 PM »

What Kyron have done or said to inform the adults there was something wrong?

I agree it was tragic. Yes it was just wrong that his pleas weren't at least investigated. But don't you think Desiree and Kaine realise the huge mistake they made letting Kyron be alone with TH? They know this, especially Desiree who told us about it in the first place. I know it makes people angry to even think about Kyron's tears being discounted, but it's done. No amount of blame can change what already happened. But I do understand the need to vent and don't really blame any monkeys that do.

Yes, it is done. All is said and done. The parents feel like crap, poor Kryon, god only knows what he has gone through, Terri is the monster all kids are afraid of. But then what? Do we at least get to learn from this? We are not allowed to ask if someone other then the monster holds a responsibility to Kyron? We are no longer holding parents accountable or responsible for protecting their children from the dangerous world around them? I want to know what steps were done to protect Kyron from this? Is that wrong of me? Am I being mean to a suffering person? Perhaps, but Kyron deserves to not have this happen to him without, at the vary least, it stopping for another child.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »

Behaviors we have been told about Kyron included needing to be talked to regarding not listening to the adults at school. I also read early on he got into trouble a few times for talking in class.
He is said to be a shy, timid child. We are told he would not leave his room in the morning without being told to. Whether that was unusual for him or something that was different from earlier times in his childhood, I do not know. These can be signs of abuse in the way of "walking on eggshells" Anyone from an abusive home knows what that is like.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: July 14, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »

Last week, LE said there would be a lot of decisions to be made, this week, we were told there would be heavy activity.

Yep waiting right along with ya....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »

Yep waiting right along with ya....

I thought maybe the searches reported last night were part of activity. But now apparently it was not LE searching.

Kinda weird about that whole thing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #333 on: July 14, 2010, 07:44:00 PM »

Thank-you, I was afraid to comment, but frankly she has not been named a suspect and imo this is really not appropriate, but that is how I feel.

Wow is all I have to say, suppose a public lynching is next?  Please I love all of you in scared monkeys the following link is my blog and "my thoughts" when they hit me I write about them, and last night the following "what if" hit me, this is all just to far fetched, TH/SM is probably that crazy and evil, but something is so wrong with this case.

http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/14/terri-horman-is-she-a-decoy-no-one-is-that-stupid/
I read your thoughts, found them very interesting, thank-you. Agreed something is so wrong with this case. My question, how do we know what was all happening in that house, it appears that none of us know any of these people, Terri, Kaine, Desiree, Tony. Do we really know what was all happening with the children in these homes? No we don't. It certainly appears everything is pointing to Terri, she is easy enough of a character to beat up on, rightfully so. But there is also more going on in a marriage, sometimes it is the husband and wife that are to blame, not just the wife, not just the husband.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: July 14, 2010, 07:46:46 PM »

What Kyron have done or said to inform the adults there was something wrong?

I agree it was tragic. Yes it was just wrong that his pleas weren't at least investigated. But don't you think Desiree and Kaine realise the huge mistake they made letting Kyron be alone with TH? They know this, especially Desiree who told us about it in the first place. I know it makes people angry to even think about Kyron's tears being discounted, but it's done. No amount of blame can change what already happened. But I do understand the need to vent and don't really blame any monkeys that do.

Yes, it is done. All is said and done. The parents feel like crap, poor Kryon, god only knows what he has gone through, Terri is the monster all kids are afraid of. But then what? Do we at least get to learn from this? We are not allowed to ask if someone other then the monster holds a responsibility to Kyron? We are no longer holding parents accountable or responsible for protecting their children from the dangerous world around them? I want to know what steps were done to protect Kyron from this? Is that wrong of me? Am I being mean to a suffering person? Perhaps, but Kyron deserves to not have this happen to him without, at the vary least, it stopping for another child.
tracy girl I am with you, something is so wrong with this whole case, and I am just at a loss...  As far as Desiree admitting and speaking about Kyron wanting to live with her, YES my heart goes out to her, Kyron was trying to talk to her and she didn't listen, maybe she thought he felt out of place with the new baby, he "was" the baby.  We don't know for sure,Terri could very well of pushed him to the side, I think she did, the pictures we have found spell that out pretty load and clear he was "just there".  And sorry I am not willing yet to give Kaine a free pass on this, "if" Terri was that unstable, he had to of seen signs, unless work was overwhelming him, once again we don't know.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: July 14, 2010, 07:47:27 PM »

I have no words at this point at the amount of disappointment I feel after reading Kyron would cry to his mother begging her to stay at their home. That tears me up inside and my heart and prayers go out to the little boy who this story is about.

Kyron, I am so sorry your pleas went ignored. I am so sorry it took 7 hours for anyone to notice you were missing. I am so sorry that it took this for you to know you matter as a person. There are so many people who have taken you into their hearts. You little boy are loved by so many people taken in by your big bright smile and beautiful blue eyes. We are all here until you are found again.

I agree ..in all this I am so sorry for Kyron.  But I do not think Desiree or his father should blame themselves.  There is a reaon the teacher marked Kyron absent..she may have hearing problems..but not sight.  Terri or someone gave her the impression that Kyron would not be ther for the rest of the day.  The teacher did see Kyron and Terri at school, she did see them in the classroom..so she would only mark him absent if Terri said they were leaving...that's my bottom line.

He cried to her to let him stay, to live with them, he would break down and cry. She sent him back.
This is Kyrons story, not Desiree, not Tony (who is a cop by the way) not kaines and not even Terri's. This is Kyrons story and for this little boy his pleas were not taken seriously. That to me is very sad and something that should never happen again to any child anywhere.

ITA!
But as the non custodial parent...what do you do?  Many men who ar ein Desiree's situation want to know.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2010, 07:51:00 PM »

>>>>>tnmomb, WELCOME...

You won't find a better forum to be part of, great people, fair honest, let you think outload....The only place I participate, my lurk elsewhere but don't care for the combative my thought is the only right one.  You won't find that here, may disagree but in a healthy discussion..

Once again welcome.....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »

While we were "down" I made this. I absolutely love the look of childhood pure joy on Kyron's face in this one.

(In the original, he is holding a very long water gun.)

I pray Kyron will one day soon get to see all the pics you made for him...being artsy he will be thrilled, you are a very special person to do all the work you do for the missing children an angelic monkey

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2010, 08:03:31 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-investigation-costs-top-400000/

Kyron Horman Investigation Costs Top $400,000

3:41 PM July 14th, 2010 by James Pitkin

Multnomah County’s estimated costs for its investigation into the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have climbed past $400,000.

But County Chair Jeff Cogen believes law enforcement is close enough to cracking the case that cost will not become an issue.

“If they were continuing to spend money like this six months from now, I’d be concerned,” Cogen tells WW. “But I don’t think anyone believes that’s going to happen. We hope way before then that this will be resolved.”

Cogen says his belief is not based on any inside knowledge of the case.

The latest reports from the Sheriff’s Office and the District Attorney’s Office estimate the case of the missing 7-year-old boy has cost the county about $413,000.

That was as of last Friday — six weeks after Kyron disappeared June 4 from Skyline School.

The DA’s latest report (PDF) shows $62,616.41 in costs. The case last week cost the DA’s office about $1,800 per day.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2010, 08:04:52 PM »

Hi tnmomb, and welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.