April 30, 2024, 10:15:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249143 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: July 14, 2010, 08:06:42 PM »

I have no words at this point at the amount of disappointment I feel after reading Kyron would cry to his mother begging her to stay at their home. That tears me up inside and my heart and prayers go out to the little boy who this story is about.

Kyron, I am so sorry your pleas went ignored. I am so sorry it took 7 hours for anyone to notice you were missing. I am so sorry that it took this for you to know you matter as a person. There are so many people who have taken you into their hearts. You little boy are loved by so many people taken in by your big bright smile and beautiful blue eyes. We are all here until you are found again.

I agree ..in all this I am so sorry for Kyron.  But I do not think Desiree or his father should blame themselves.  There is a reaon the teacher marked Kyron absent..she may have hearing problems..but not sight.  Terri or someone gave her the impression that Kyron would not be ther for the rest of the day.  The teacher did see Kyron and Terri at school, she did see them in the classroom..so she would only mark him absent if Terri said they were leaving...that's my bottom line.

He cried to her to let him stay, to live with them, he would break down and cry. She sent him back.
This is Kyrons story, not Desiree, not Tony (who is a cop by the way) not kaines and not even Terri's. This is Kyrons story and for this little boy his pleas were not taken seriously. That to me is very sad and something that should never happen again to any child anywhere.

ITA!
But as the non custodial parent...what do you do?  Many men who ar ein Desiree's situation want to know.

Well obviously not doing anything doesn't work. look what happened. Perhaps they can do what I did. Stand up for the child, fight in court, talk to those who can help you protect your child and do not give up until you succeed and the child is safe.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 14, 2010, 08:08:57 PM »

tnmomb
Thank you for sharing you words and your personal journey. Your post about behaviors and that Terri " fits" .. the abandonment issue. I wonder if she found Michael Cook, because he was there. That she chose him. Because of all the chaos swirling around, and her not being " in place" aiding to find Kyron. That she would have latched on to anyone for the reasons you stated. " Abandonment" She chose someone though who had access to Kaine. Kaine and he being " buddies" from childhood/school.

I am blown away at the behavior choices she had made in the last month. I find it too, as you said the actions of " reckless" and in her case beyond. Its almost as if, she is 17 again, and has no cognitive reasoning skills. That she is acting out, at present, not really in revenge but more so out of defiance.  I don't think she really cares what others think. I think some part of her is enjoying the attention she is receiving.  Like Melissa Huckaby, she kept inserting herself into the investigation of finding Sandra. Terri is doing the same thing " Inserting herself " in acting the way she is. She is taking the attention away from Kyron (him being missing) and she is creating diversions " Look at Me" ...and everyone is Looking at Her.

I do not feel that Terri is a diabolic mastermind. I am leaning towards she has a masters degree in manipulation. 

The psychiatrist I spoke to about my mother told me my mother had the emotional maturity of a two year old. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: July 14, 2010, 08:09:33 PM »

Ok so what you all are saying is it was ok for Terri to have this boy?

I think that whatever problems Terri was having it wasn't glaringly obvious to others.  She hid things well.  Reading her photo comments to others that would comment, you wouldn't think anything was wrong.  Looking at photos of her as recent as May, she looked very outwardly happy.  Just because she may have been depressed doesn't mean she was so bad she would harm someone.  How would anyone know?  Unless Kyron showed physical signs of being beaten how would anyone know for sure?  She may have done subtle things to Kyron that nobody else knew about. 

I'm just not sure anyone really knew.  Look at the photos she posted on Facebook.  When I look at them I don't see an abused kid.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.20

I agree.

I do believe that Terri is behind whatever happened to Kyron but ... I suspect that in Terri's twisted logic it is all about hurting Kaine not ... the little boy she has raising since infancy.

If a threatening divorce was an issue ... Terri would realize that Kaine's son would be taken from her.  Maybe her reasoning was ... if she could not have Kyron ... neither would Kaine.  IMO

Janet

I am not so sure that she wanted Kyron, I think she wanted him out of her way. (observing the pictures 1st grade class and halloween she posted)..  As a stepmother with the child from hell, and mother from hell who was very manipulative, and father that couldn't say no for fear of "not winning the affection or being in the lead", let me tell you it is hard very hard.  Imagine paying child support while the child is living with you.
Here is a thought, what if Desiree was in the process of getting custody, and child support would be "an issue" with Terri, child support is based on what you make not taking into account your present situation or how many other children.  I can honestly say that I never minded my ex having to pay the child support, I knew what it was like to be stiffed on child support and it hurts the children, they end up "without". 
Kaine would pay approx. based on $100,000 salary -25% for taxes, he would pay approx 15,000 (20%) a year or $1250 a month plus insurance, plus 1/2 of what insurance didn't pay.  A LOT of women resent the he** out of paying another woman and other chidren "her money".  Just a thought.
link on how I came up with the figures.  It is Alaska but all states are pretty much the same....http://www.courts.alaska.gov/supportfaq.htm
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2010, 08:12:19 PM »

I pray Kyron will one day soon get to see all the pics you made for him...being artsy he will be thrilled, you are a very special person to do all the work you do for the missing children an angelic monkey

So nice of you to say that.

I do hope he sees them some day.

Tomorrow would be a good day for that!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 14, 2010, 08:13:51 PM »

If a child is crying to a parent begging to stay with them to not be sent back to his other home, how else should a 7 year old child communicate their unhappiness? Perhaps there is a reason that is acceptable but lack of money, lack of job, lack of health is not one because it doesn't seem those issues apply at this point. So what was it?
If the reason was she didn't want to uproot him? He didn't want to stay at his dads and Terri's home! He wanted his mother and that in itself should have been reason to at least fight for custody. I have not found she did that? Can anyone produce a document that shows a custody fight? She sent him back. Why? That is what I want to know, why didn't she have that mothers instinct when her son was crying to her, begging to stay?

Maybe she was waiting for the summer break..that school would be out soon and she could sort this out over the summer.  Talk to Kaine, talk to Kyron..plus get Kyron away to Lake Shasta and their vacation time.  A time with days worth of time to find out what the basis of this is..from Kyron's point of view. 

Who really believes that the ugly step mother will acutually disapeear your child?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 14, 2010, 08:15:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I also found another Cat Villareal's obituary notice out of Texas. Might be related? (The middle name and age are different.)

Maybe related but I don't think we have any interest in a different one in Tx, do you? 

No I don't. I just happened across that person's obit and thought to mention it in case, for any reason, possible family members might become of interest.

Do you have a link to it?

My apologies. I had to step out for a while. Here is the link:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=20453540

(Keep in mind that I have no idea if this is a relation or not. The name is interesting and seems unique to me so maybe?)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: July 14, 2010, 08:16:46 PM »

Wkys you posted this picture of Kyron
I see it as a self portrait. If you look at the art, its Kyron's face. It shows his eyeglasses, he has button nose and little smile underneath. Then the t-shirt below. His little face " looks" invisible. Compared the the darker colors surrounding him. Maybe he only had " the colors" he had to make his painting. It is a very nice painting, Kyron is talented.  an angelic monkey

Great catch, Deenie!!  I was sure hoping someone would notice.  lol 

I also believe this is a self-portrait.. and likely a good reason his face looks invisible is... am thinking that's how HE felt... invisible to those around him. 

Poor lil dear. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 14, 2010, 08:17:17 PM »

I wonder if Kaine ever saw the pics that make us all go hmmmm.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 14, 2010, 08:19:56 PM »

If a child is crying to a parent begging to stay with them to not be sent back to his other home, how else should a 7 year old child communicate their unhappiness? Perhaps there is a reason that is acceptable but lack of money, lack of job, lack of health is not one because it doesn't seem those issues apply at this point. So what was it?
If the reason was she didn't want to uproot him? He didn't want to stay at his dads and Terri's home! He wanted his mother and that in itself should have been reason to at least fight for custody. I have not found she did that? Can anyone produce a document that shows a custody fight? She sent him back. Why? That is what I want to know, why didn't she have that mothers instinct when her son was crying to her, begging to stay?

Maybe she was waiting for the summer break..that school would be out soon and she could sort this out over the summer.  Talk to Kaine, talk to Kyron..plus get Kyron away to Lake Shasta and their vacation time.  A time with days worth of time to find out what the basis of this is..from Kyron's point of view. 

Who really believes that the ugly step mother will acutually disapeear your child?

So Kyron didn't do enough to convince his mother if she perhaps thought she had until summertime to see what was up? What more could Kyron have done to protect himself so the adults around him would protect him from Terri?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 14, 2010, 08:20:56 PM »

I just wanted to say that Tony & Desiree have displayed so much class in the way they speak to the media. It's my truest opinion that they do believe Kyron will be found and will someday see how they reacted to this unfortunate situation. Kaine, so far & imo, appears to be suffering greatly. I've tried my damn hardest to uncover hidden secrets & follow up on net rumors but all to no avail. It's my personal sincerest desire that Kyron be found alive, but my logic tells me that will not be so. My heart goes out to Desiree, Tony & Kaine. I pray that someday there will be peace in all of their minds. My GOD what an injustice this is to Kyron, as well as the other children of those blended families. Those children will need much love & prayers going their way to move on from this whole drama unfolding right before their very eyes.

LOL titch..I am totally on your page.  I have run down every internet connection to find something..anything on Tony, Desiree or Kaine..nothing out thee..nada..zero.

Terri..however ..well I will let the facts speak for themselves. 

Poor Kyron..we are all praying that someone can find you and return you to your Momma's loving arms.

I think Tony & Desiree summed it all up - Re: Terri's sexting & romantic interests - Speaks alot about her true character. I couldn't have said it better myself. Actually, I'd have thrown some F words in there to be honest.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 14, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »

I see it as a self portrait. If you look at the art, its Kyron's face. It shows his eyeglasses, he has button nose and little smile underneath. Then the t-shirt below. His little face " looks" invisible. Compared the the darker colors surrounding him. Maybe he only had " the colors" he had to make his painting. It is a very nice painting, Kyron is talented.  an angelic monkey

I also believe this is a self-portrait.. and likely a good reason his face looks invisible is... am thinking that's how HE felt... invisible to those around him. 

Poor lil dear. 

I can't find the nodding in agreement monkey but if I had, It would be right here.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: July 14, 2010, 08:24:57 PM »

I haven't caught up yet but one thing that comes to mind as I am reading is the fact that bio-Mom is suddenly speaking out about Kyron's pleads not to go back to TH and KH's home. Folks are wondering why bio-Mom didn't do something about it when Kyron was pleading with her etc... well, how do we know for a fact yet that she actually didn't do something about it?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 14, 2010, 08:29:11 PM »

I find it curious that they are publishing the cost of the investigation, just like I found it odd when the police chief mentioned costs in the press conference.  I realize everyone is working on a tight budget and money might be an issue.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/1/9/9/199c78c8-7ead-4068-9742-1ed4f0571aa5/Kyron_search_costs.pdf

My thought on this is that it was done to add pressure on the perp. If/when they find Kyron, they can present detailed funds alloted to that search & sue the perp. If Ky's alive, the perp won;t be in jail forever, so they could work to pay off this debt. Since it's def a state case now, money for searches are state alloted. IMO, this was very ingenius to supply this info to the public. It helps the "extended" public to also add pressure in the search, bc ultimately it's the taxpayers that are funding the police. Since, by law, all state salaried jobs have to be provided to the public, this is a nice way to show the itemization, while at the same time putting pressure on the perp to come clean. The longer it takes to find resolution, the larger the bill will be. Not everybody will feel this way, I'm certain, but I for one think it's damn smart.

Everyday we're getting one more tidbit of info. A single hint given out may not produce anything...but several "hints" over a prolonged period of time could heed much new info.

Okay..I am several pages behind..but I want to add..that those people that helped..yeah..it's your tax dollars that are paying for this..it is your tax dollars tht will increase because you didn't do the right thing ad turn Terri and the whole plot in to LE.

Yep..if you know something..keeping quiet is costing you..not only when LE finds Kyron..but for years to come..some call it friendship..LE regards it as hampering a current investigation..and could add accomplice if Terri decides to implicate others.

Are you willing to go to jail for this b*tch TERRI..I wouldn't be..but then i never found myself in a situation about someone abjucting a child...thinking you have and don't want to go there again.  Be the prince..turn on a dime..Kyron needs that and you need some sleep.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: July 14, 2010, 08:29:43 PM »

Poor lil dear. 

I can't find the nodding in agreement monkey but if I had, It would be right here.

I think it turned into a blue hippo!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: July 14, 2010, 08:30:15 PM »

I haven't caught up yet but one thing that comes to mind as I am reading is the fact that bio-Mom is suddenly speaking out about Kyron's pleads not to go back to TH and KH's home. Folks are wondering why bio-Mom didn't do something about it when Kyron was pleading with her etc... well, how do we know for a fact yet that she actually didn't do something about it?

I am praying there is some proof she tried to help him. We can all say perhaps this or perhaps that, but we don't know. I cannot find anything in the Oregon courts that show she was trying to gain custody. As far as we know there were no reports to CPS, were there? As far as we know, she didnt' act on them, is that true or not, I want to know.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: July 14, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »

welcome new monkeys

im trying a new angle here
do we know the times TH was at the stores
could you point me to it please

anyway, ill give it a 15min +,-

DATE,6-4-10
TIMES

total elapsed time from the school to home,4hr and 45min
leaves school 9;00am
drive to store/s from, school,store to store,?
store #1,?, maybe 15-30min in store
store #2,?, maybe 15min or less in store
time of pings,?, could TH have been in one of the store/s, on a ping
home, 1;45pm per kaine, terrie was already in the house

drive time from school to store #1, 15min
drive time to from store #1 to store #2, 15min
drive home from last store, 15min

drive times, 45min
store shop times,45min
total 1.5 hrs, or adding traffic,more shop time another .5hr,or 2hr total

4.75-1.5 = 3.25, 3 hrs and 15min,unaccounted for time
4.75-2 = 2.75, 2 hrs and 45min, unaccounted for time

thats a pretty narrow window for making a child disappear, and not be found
in 40 days

that just hit me, its been 40 days

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: July 14, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »

I remember speaking with a preschool teacher when my daughter was younger about her drawings.  The teacher told me it was a great sign that my child drew her head really big - that was  a sign of confidence.  It does seem like Kyron drew a nice, big head for himself. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #357 on: July 14, 2010, 08:36:37 PM »

I am praying there is some proof she tried to help him. We can all say perhaps this or perhaps that, but we don't know. I cannot find anything in the Oregon courts that show she was trying to gain custody. As far as we know there were no reports to CPS, were there? As far as we know, she didnt' act on them, is that true or not, I want to know.

I have not seen anything either, so I don't know.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: July 14, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »

Poor lil dear. 

I think it turned into a blue hippo!

Yes thats right, I forgot all about him.  I think it was made in honor of 4NoBull in the Gabriel case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 14, 2010, 08:47:04 PM »

Looking back ... Desiree concedes she has come to the the conclusion that Kyron's pleas to live with her was an indication that something was not right at home with his father and stepmother.

The recent talk show interviews only involve Desiree and Tony.  Where is Kaine?  How is he perceiving the implication of Desiree's words ... the implication that maybe he was behind Kyron's unhappiness or ... he failed to recognized that his son was at risk in Terri's care?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned'
Published: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:03 AM
Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 1:38 PM

Desiree Young said she overlooked warning signs from her son before he vanished.

She described "red flags," such as Kyron's increasing unhappiness with returning to his father and stepmother's Portland home after visiting his mother.

"He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.