April 30, 2024, 01:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249103 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: July 14, 2010, 09:59:02 PM »

My heart goes out to those people doing searches. I agree Wyks BIG HUGE hugs too at that! If they really are out there searching for Kyron I do not believe they will find him there. My humble belief says that he is still alive.
And I have no shame in saying that I want with everything that I have in me for my humble belief to be correct.

Oh my heart does too, Patricia!  It's got to be so very hard, physically as well as emotionally.  Hoping for the absolute best of course, to find Kyron alive and safe... yet needing to prepare for the worst, just in case.  Not so sure I could do that emotional rollercoaster up close and personal, day after day.  No shame in saying what you did, Patricia!  I feel the same way and very likely many others monkeys do as well.  We have to hold onto hope.  Especially because we still don't know what actually happened, and there seems to be no evidence of foul play.  It could be that Kyron has simply been whisked away by someone who has been caring for him, yet hidden him for some reason.  It seems with each passing day it's harder to hold onto hope.  It's harder to believe that LE/FBI is actually out there still searching.  And so when we get an actual picture of them searching, it brings back a little bit of hope that Kyron will be found. 

One thing I want to point out... The psychics *might be* picking up a sensing that Kyron is moving thru that water in a container... which doesn't necessarily mean he is no longer alive.  It could sure mean he may be contained inside a vessel that is moving thru the water.  Such as one of the boats that has docked there recently.  So seeing the 'Coast Guard' launching a boat.... rather than sending out divers.... they can keep their eyes open that way for any possibility.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 14, 2010, 09:59:13 PM »

Video

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #382 on: July 14, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »

Found this, don't know if it's true or not but could be possible.

freeadvice11 July 14, 2010 at 1:59PM

Follow

Terri was seen leaving the school with Kyron. Kyron's friend who was interviewed say Kyron go downstairs....where Terri was waiting to show him the "science project".

I am very close to one of the eyewitnesses who has talked to LE several times. This same person saw Kyron leave with Terri!

Page 20

I just started reading the comments, don't know if the poster is credible or not.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 14, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

Last week, LE said there would be a lot of decisions to be made, this week, we were told there would be heavy activity.

It's already ½ into this week.

I am waiting to see some LE activity.

Yep waiting right along with ya....

I think that when we look at the whole press release email..he is saying he and Desiree were committed to LE for this week..just my take though.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 14, 2010, 10:09:45 PM »

Follow

Terri was seen leaving the school with Kyron. Kyron's friend who was interviewed say Kyron go downstairs....where Terri was waiting to show him the "science project".

I am very close to one of the eyewitnesses who has talked to LE several times. This same person saw Kyron leave with Terri!

Page 20

I just started reading the comments, don't know if the poster is credible or not.

OS

So, this is the time when Kyron told his friend T that he was going to see the electrical project.  Now I'm wondering if there was such a project. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: July 14, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »

Follow

Page 20

OS

I know that each of the two teachers "thought" they saw Kyron leaving the school with Terri but ... what gave two teachers this same thought.  Could it be that Terri and Kyron were walking in the direction of the door but neither teacher witnessed them passing through.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #386 on: July 14, 2010, 10:10:37 PM »

I hear what you are saying Tracygirl, and I also hear what you are saying Klaas, I don't know enough of the facts to place blame on the non-custodial parent yet.   With that said, I don't know enough about Kaine to make any decisions either. I don't think at all he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but I also don't know what he was all doing inside that house, nor does anyone else. Just saying, how do we know or not know if he is an abusive person, we don't know. Just trying real hard here, it takes both of the parents Terri and Kaine to work as a team to take care of the children.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: July 14, 2010, 10:17:41 PM »

Follow

Page 20

OS

If this is true.. that the eyewitness saw Kyron and Terri leaving together, and LE knows this.. why then haven't they arrested Terri?  All they would need is for one person to step forward, and be willing to swear to that under oath, right?  It's what we've been waiting for.... someone who knows something to talk! 

Am guessing that when someone comes online saying they are close to the one who saw Kyron leaving with Terri....... there's a couple of ways we can take that:

~ The poster has true inside knowledge, sees that LE knows the true info, and hasn't acted on it, so they are getting the info out to the public to perhaps call LE out on their inaction.  ?? 

~ The poster is full of it.  ?? 

Any other guesses? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: July 14, 2010, 10:17:44 PM »

According to Tanner ... it was another students science project that was "electrical" that Kyron was going to look at.

Janet

++++++

TANNER

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning

POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A statement from the parents of a missing 7-year-old boy is expected to come sometime Wednesday as investigators wrap up the final interviews of parents, students and staff at Skyline School.

Second-grader Kyron Horman disappeared from his rural northwest Portland school Friday.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth day, Tanner said his friend's disappearance is all he can think about.

"I'm feeling really sad. For the last five days, I haven't gotten much sleep," he said. "I'm hoping that my best friend will come back."

Classes at Skyline School continued as scheduled Tuesday. Tanner said he and fellow students have spent time in class writing letters to Kyron and piling them on his desk.

"If we ever do find him, it's going to be hard for him to go on the bus with all of his stuff," Tanner said. "He has a pile of stuff with a great, big teddy bear."

Crews combed miles of land in northwest Portland and beyond Tuesday. When asked if Kyron could still be alive five days after he vanished, Gates said it's a possibility.

"Stranger things have happened," he said.

Kyron lives near Skyline School with his father, stepmother, stepsister and stepbrother.

His biological mother, Desiree Horman, lives in Medford, but is in Portland to help with the search.

"I'm really concentrating on finding Kyron," she said when reached for comment over the phone. "We're just trying to get his face out there and finding him is our top priority."

While Kyron has been missing for five days, authorities have not said what they believe happened to him. However, Gates said in a news conference that the case is an isolated incident and other children are not at risk.

The sheriff's office has planned a news conference for noon Wednesday. FOX 12 and KPTV.com will carry the news conference live.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 14, 2010, 10:20:05 PM »

I hear what you are saying Tracygirl, and I also hear what you are saying Klaas, I don't know enough of the facts to place blame on the non-custodial parent yet.   With that said, I don't know enough about Kaine to make any decisions either. I don't think at all he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but I also don't know what he was all doing inside that house, nor does anyone else. Just saying, how do we know or not know if he is an abusive person, we don't know. Just trying real hard here, it takes both of the parents Terri and Kaine to work as a team to take care of the children.

_____

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2010, 10:27:30 PM »

Follow

Page 20

OS

So, this is the time when Kyron told his friend T that he was going to see the electrical project.  Now I'm wondering if there was such a project. 

That is what I am thinking the poster meant too.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 14, 2010, 10:28:13 PM »

Ok so what you all are saying is it was ok for Terri to have this boy?

I think that whatever problems Terri was having it wasn't glaringly obvious to others.  She hid things well.  Reading her photo comments to others that would comment, you wouldn't think anything was wrong.  Looking at photos of her as recent as May, she looked very outwardly happy.  Just because she may have been depressed doesn't mean she was so bad she would harm someone.  How would anyone know?  Unless Kyron showed physical signs of being beaten how would anyone know for sure?  She may have done subtle things to Kyron that nobody else knew about. 

I'm just not sure anyone really knew.  Look at the photos she posted on Facebook.  When I look at them I don't see an abused kid.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.20

I agree.

I do believe that Terri is behind whatever happened to Kyron but ... I suspect that in Terri's twisted logic it is all about hurting Kaine not ... the little boy she has raising since infancy.

If a threatening divorce was an issue ... Terri would realize that Kaine's son would be taken from her.  Maybe her reasoning was ... if she could not have Kyron ... neither would Kaine.  IMO

Janet

Really..why would she want to hut Kaine?  He has given her a house, food, a place for her and her child, another child...hoping she was looking forward to that!

I think she was always looking for greener pastures.  I think there is a man inbetween the LS guy and MC..and she thought he might take the baait if her son was gone..at his Dad's, Kyron disappeared..and it was only she and Kitty..Kitty being her alter ego at this point. 
JMHO

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 14, 2010, 10:28:57 PM »

Follow

Page 20

OS

Hi,  I thought I read somewhere today that another friend of Kyron's saw him in the gym and the Horman white truck was still out in the parking lot.

Also, that great photo of the coast guard patrol boat,  do we know exactly where that is?  I drove over across the bridge the other day.  The first section of houseboats I saw were to the right of the bridge as I went over to the island.  But they were not attached to the island itself, but rather on the Hwy 30 side of the Multnomah Channel.

Then I drove up north on Sauvie Island Rd and saw another grouping of houseboats, attached to the island and they were kind of hard to see through the grass.  I did note that those owners have to walk down a wood planked walkway to their houses or else use a little rowboat to get to land.  Don't think I'd like that too well.  LOL

Anyhway I was looking to spot Tr's dad's houseboat and had no luck.  That is why I'm wondering if anyone knows where the divers were.  Ta
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #393 on: July 14, 2010, 10:32:23 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20010513-504083.html

Kyron Horman's Stepmom Wants Money to Obey Restraining Order

Terri has allegedly agreed to this stipulation, but is requesting money from her estranged husband in order to move out.

"[Kaine] would like some cooperation from her first. He would like to know where his son is and if he's safe or not," Kaine's divorce attorney Laura Rackner told CBS affiliate KOIN.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: July 14, 2010, 10:33:58 PM »

I agree Rosie.  This case is so very frustrating because we do not have any facts yet.  IMO, all we have in factual evidence of anything, is that Kyron has gone missing.  The rest of what we've been hearing, reading, seeing -- not much actually has to do with Kyron being missing.  IMO. 

And until they get back to the basics of this case, my opinion is that LE/FBI are using tactual manuevers (which doesn't necessarily have to include their being honest with the media/public), causing/allowing/encouraging as much pressure/confusion/whatever as possible toward whomever they may have their sights set on. 

All of it serving, IMO, as a distraction from the only thing we know for sure, that Kyron has gone missing..

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 14, 2010, 10:35:44 PM »

good evening monks I've been lurking and catching up via all of your comments. Thank you for the updates. Not to regress, but I've always had one question that I haven't found the answer to... I doubt it directly relates to the situation, but it really seemed odd to me...  Does anyone know why bio mom went to Canada for health services when she became ill?  I'm used to Canadians coming to the US for assistance, but never the other way around. Just stood out to me as wierd. Thanks.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 14, 2010, 10:36:12 PM »

Just have to say, before heading to bed, that unless a parent was a Scared Monkey or a reader of true crime novels (especially by my hero Anne Rule), or had been burned by a sociopath in the past, yes, they would be oblivious to what was taking place behind their back. Are we forgetting that sociopaths entire lives are one big con? They lie, manipulate, divide and conquer. If you don't know how to recognize a sociopath, you are defenseless until it's too late.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 14, 2010, 10:38:31 PM »

Ok so what you all are saying is it was ok for Terri to have this boy?

No..we are saying that knowing what we know now..Terri should not have any child.  She isn't stable..and she isn't mother material..yeah stone me..but mothers of  a little girl and a teenage son don't send sexually explicit phoots of themselves to a high school friend of their husband when their 7 year old stepson is missing..not if they are dealing with a full deck.

The woman has been a full time student most of her adult life.  But somehow missed the class on compassion.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 14, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »

Follow

Page 20

OS

That is what I am thinking the poster meant too.

OS

Strange, in the KOIN video of Tr, he said he passed Kyron in the hallway and Kyron said he was going to see the E project.  Then Tr went down the stairs and never saw Kyron again.  Tr also said he did see TH, I think at the end of the hall and she didn't leave with Kyron.

I guess it's normal to get conflicting reports from kids, eh?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: July 14, 2010, 10:40:56 PM »

Follow

Page 20

OS

Hi,  I thought I read somewhere today that another friend of Kyron's saw him in the gym and the Horman white truck was still out in the parking lot.

Also, that great photo of the coast guard patrol boat,  do we know exactly where that is?  I drove over across the bridge the other day.  The first section of houseboats I saw were to the right of the bridge as I went over to the island.  But they were not attached to the island itself, but rather on the Hwy 30 side of the Multnomah Channel.

Then I drove up north on Sauvie Island Rd and saw another grouping of houseboats, attached to the island and they were kind of hard to see through the grass.  I did note that those owners have to walk down a wood planked walkway to their houses or else use a little rowboat to get to land.  Don't think I'd like that too well.  LOL

Anyhway I was looking to spot Tr's dad's houseboat and had no luck.  That is why I'm wondering if anyone knows where the divers were.  Ta

Yes I do know the area, and of course locals would recognize from the pic, or even the descriptions, but am not going to say online where that is.  Not until/unless those areas are fully searched and cleared. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.