April 30, 2024, 03:36:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249111 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2010, 10:57:32 PM »

Geez, I always hit enter too soon. Anyways, I hope LE is monitoring the internet!

I have to wonder about that..... seems like their budget and manpower wouldn't allow for it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2010, 10:57:51 PM »

I feel like I need to bleach my brain after looking at Avery's page.  Good gracious!  I'm scared of the  Monkey Devil!

Me too! Who posts junk like that? It is beyond scarey!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2010, 10:59:11 PM »

Geez, I always hit enter too soon. Anyways, I hope LE is monitoring the internet!

I have to wonder about that..... seems like their budget and manpower wouldn't allow for it.

I know they were monitoring during another missing persons case in another state. That state is broke too. Let us just hope for Kyron's sake that anything and everything is being done!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »

"since I myself DO know the facts regarding Kyron NOT being dropped off at the school and left unattended on the playground an hour early by his SM.

Tonight may be a very historic night."       My brain must be fried, what does this exactly mean?  Left unattended on the playground, I thought it was a fact that Terri was with him at the fair that morning, right?  And not being dropped off at the school, well how else would he have gotten to the school?

Maybe that poster was Terri, or a friend (aka 'pawn') of hers. Maybe she's trying to put another scenario out there like Casey Anthony did, one that she thinks is more conducive to Kyron's being snatched by a stranger. Of course it's not taking into account that pictures were taken at the science fair. Maybe she's cunning but not very smart. JMO

Considering the nature of the post I would think that LE would be very interested in what that person has to say in depth and let's not forget that IP's can be traced etc...

I was thinking that maybe Terri dropped him at the playground so that her accomplice could pick Kyron up and her hands would be clean so to speak. I hope

I hope so too. Poor little Kyron. I hope he's still alive but not in fear or pain.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2010, 11:02:04 PM »

From previous thread:

TY
the women seemed sincere, wonder if more mothers will be coming forward
with their insights to TH, im sure this women is not the only one, that questioned
her child about that morning

Not that it really matters but this is Kurtis's older brother.  Kim Holm's older son. 
http://www.myspace.com/496471897

Yeppers.  He fits the description of what psychics/astrologers and others have been sensing. 

What have psychics sensed that matches with Mr Villarreal?  The hair on the back of my neck stands up just looking at his Myspace page!

Well I really gotta organize my notes.  lol 

Am trying to find my notes I don't paraphrase what they have sensed.  Will get right back with ya on that, k? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 11:04:22 PM »

Ya'll feel free to use any of the other 11 Kyron images I have posted as a thread topper.
(I see the same one is being used in all the threads.)

Thank you Brandi. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 11:06:33 PM »

Yowza!  That page of Kurtis' brother is scaaaaary stuff!  Kurtis' mother, the one who is over protective has a kid with a myspace page like that?  Seriously? 

In all fairness he is 22 so legally an adult.  He also has a baby girl with his girlfriend.

This makes my skin crawl to look at it.   

What are you all looking at? I feel so out of the loop. Link please! Sad
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 11:07:08 PM »

Never mind. I just saw the link.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2010, 11:07:15 PM »

http://news.opb.org/article/8824-attorneys-kyron-horman-case-speak-press/

If this has already been posted, I apologize.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 11:09:21 PM »

Never mind. I just saw the link.

And now you know why it made my skin crawl.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2010, 11:13:21 PM »

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - In a newly released court document, Kaine Horman is asking that his estranged wife, Terri Horman, be held in contempt, saying she violated a restraining order against her by carrying on a sexual relationship with one of his childhood friends, sharing sealed legal information and trying to kidnap their daughter.

The news comes hours after Terri Horman's lawyer released a letter stating that his client, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, would move out of the family home and would not contest the restraining order.

According to the court documents, the alleged affair with Michael Cook began after Kyron disappeared and that Terri Horman did not meet him until then.

http://www.katu.com/news/98272674.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »

I've been trying to locate pictures of the inside of the school along with floor plan?  Can anyone direct me where to look?  TIA

On one of the news websites I think I saw a floor plan.  If I find it I'll post.
TIA Klaas!  I'm patient!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2010, 11:16:48 PM »

I've been trying to locate pictures of the inside of the school along with floor plan?  Can anyone direct me where to look?  TIA

On one of the news websites I think I saw a floor plan.  If I find it I'll post.
TIA Klaas!  I'm patient!!

Brandi posted a link and I added here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1183020#new
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2010, 11:16:49 PM »

Do we know the name of Avery Villarreal's father?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 11:19:56 PM »

I can't recall offhand but IIRC the Father was in a motorcycle accident and had passed away.
I am not sure of the cause of the accident that he was in. Maybe there is an article about it?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2010, 11:20:07 PM »

Just wondering why Terri was driving the truck the morning of June 4, 2010?  Instead of her red mustang?

I wonder the exact same thing. Apparently there were some issues with the truck IIRC and the truck was taken to a shop shortly after Kyron was reported as missing. I wonder what type of "problem" this truck had exactly?

...and where it went for repairs. And what was done to it, exactly.

Makes you wonder
I remember reading that Terri had posted (possibly FB?) that it had to do with the starter on it.  She was refuting rumors that the police had taken it to be searched.  I don't remember her mentioning where it went.  Should we believe her though???
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2010, 11:21:26 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/09/motorcycle_crash_kills_one_in.html

Possibly this one?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »

Cat Villarreal.

Cat was killed in an accident on his motorcycle recently.

http://www.skylineridgeneighbors.org/2009Newsline/2009-10-15%20Newsline.pdf

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2010, 11:24:38 PM »

Thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2010, 11:24:59 PM »

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School
POSTED: 4:17 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 pm PDT July 13, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Searchers returned to the area where a second-grade boy vanished from his northwest Portland school, neighbors said Tuesday.

The massive effort to find Kyron Horman was called off last month, but since then, Multnomah County crews have been spotted near the Horman family's home and around Sauvie Island.

Over the past 10 days, detectives have scoured previously-searched properties near Skyline Elementary School, neighbors said. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.

One man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came to his home within the past week on a tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

Roger said he was surprised to see searchers again because he was told they wouldn't be back.

Other people living in the area said their homes and properties have been searched as many as three times.

Hundreds of people joined in the search effort immediately following Kyron's June 4 disappearance. Deputies haven't named any suspects or persons of interest in the ongoing criminal investigation.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

+++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.