April 30, 2024, 04:18:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249116 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #440 on: July 15, 2010, 12:42:27 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I check this about a dozen times a day:

www.pdxmugshots.com

Waiting for a break in this case.  : (

Thanks for the link, txlisa, and for keeping an eye open here.  My guess is they'll sneak an arrest in about the same time some distracting 'new news'' is released by the media. 

There are some very scary looking faces in there!    

Yeah, I'm getting a "faces of meth" vibe from a few of those mugshots.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #441 on: July 15, 2010, 12:47:35 AM »

In the beginning everyone was united. Kaine, Tony, Desiree and Terri. Then Terri does so many things that a grieving parent, step or otherwise would not do. How do we know about many of these things? Kaine? Now it looks as if Tony and Desiree may be distancing themselves from Kaine as well. I have to wonder if Terri has ever threatened Kaine in the past with regards to Kyron. I wonder if after Kyron went missing, Terri got mad about something and whispered to Kaine that she will never tell him where Kyron is. I just do not know how else to explain all of the drama coming out about the divorce etc. I also cannot explain why Terri is willingly giving up her daughter and the only thing she wants at this point is money. Why isn't she talking? Why is she staying quiet? It makes not one bit of sense to me. Every day I expect to hear that the "Step-mother finally speaks". Nothing! Not one word! The money is being withheld from Kaine because he wants answers from Terri. Who lets their baby get taken away and only worries about money? Kaine does seem really vindictive towards Terri right now. Could it be because she did say something privately about Kyron. Something Kaine has told LE but they cannot prove? Maybe the reason that all of these leaks are coming out about Terri is because it is Desiree's son and her husband is married to a cop. Cops are extremely sensative about childrens issues, and I would imagine it is heightened to the extreme because Kyron is considered one of theirs. I don't know, I have been on the fence, off the fence and now I just don't know what to think. I really really did not like Curtis's brothers facebook. That creeped me out tooooooo much!

Wow!

So many questions!

The one thing that stands out to me as "not right" is how Terri is not fighting the "parental time" issue right now.

As much as she seemed to dote on Kiara and make her the center of attention (really now, who gives a 1-yr-old a party like she did?) I really wonder why she is not fighting for time with her.

Just don't get it.

It blows my mind. When my daughter was a baby, she was never out of sight except for a few hours here or there if my aunt or mom had her. She even slept with us as I could not stand the thought of her being all alone in her own room. I don't see how Terri could not fight for her. Is she missing her? Is she going nuts? Why is she not fighting the custody order? The next hearing is towards the end of the month? What mother could wait that long?

And who thinks about "sexting" with a guy when your stepson is missing and your husband left with your daughter?  I know Marc Klaas mentioned tonight about Terri being a "sociopath."  It still brings me back to Casey Anthony blabbing on about being on the Howard Stern show while Caylee was still "missing."  Both women are obviously the center of their own universe.  And please no one mention "ugly coping!" 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: July 15, 2010, 12:52:52 AM »

Either she is cold as ice and completely insane or maybe she is on something? My heart hurts just thinking of her being barred from seeing her baby and yet I don't see her fighting the order!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 15, 2010, 12:59:20 AM »

For those of you interested, NG show transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/14/ng.01.html

tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2010, 01:02:07 AM »

welcome tnmomb I think I got it right. What a strong spirit you have. You survived and from what I read can still see and feel the beauty that life offers. You are brave to share. Kudos for you. That takes alot of courage, and I admire that.

Thank you for the welcome. I never think about it anymore and rarely talk about it. I just don't want anyone thinking just because Kyron wasn't using words there wasn't something to talk about.

On the other hand to be fair my 6 year was having a huge melt down day. Couldn't figure it out. Tried to sort it out with him. He finally just said I don't know why I'm so cranky mom, except when we played. So one answer was maybe he just needed some good old fashioned connection time and I finally let it go. In the middle of the night he broke a fever and woke up sick! Sweet as pie today.

So there are tons of reasons a child will cry and beg not to go places. Sometimes it's something very important and sometimes it's a cold coming on.  No judgment on Desiree. She may have been waiting to see if it changed. Of course in hind sight we all wish she had trusted her instinct and followed through or investigated further at the time. How many times have we all wished that.

I believe the answer to why he was in such a frazzled state though could help find him. I think it is important, which is the only reason I shared my story. 
Thanks again for the warm welcome
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2010, 01:05:30 AM »

I went back to WS to find out when I first posted the image.  It was on June 16, nearly two weeks after Kyron disappeared.  I was thinking about Kyron, just letting my mind wander.  I asked, "Where are you Kyron?"  That was when I got the image of the blue storage bin.  Sad 

It was so disturbing, I didn't go any farther with it.  I get strange things when I put the "Where are you?" question out there about missing children.  They don't really know map directions, so I don't get images of what location they are.  Plus, the images are so fleeting, I'm not always sure about them.  It's like puzzle pieces.   

When I put it out for Caylee, I got something that didn't make any sense until they found her remains.

Yes, have read that from many of those who report what they are sensing, that images/songs/etc comes to them bit by bit and quickly, rarely if ever a full answer.  Sounds frustrating to be sure.  And has to be emotionally and physically draining! 

In Stacy Peterson's case, I would sleep with her pic under my pillow, altho I'm not psychic in the true sense of the word.  Was told that doing that might help 'connect' with the one missing.  So I just held good thoughts for Stacy just before going to sleep, and 'put out into the universe' a thought for her to stay strong and help those who are looking for her. 

Am thinking the most confusing time must be when those fleeting images come in, and yet not many of them seem to connect to each other.  This is one reason am glad for those who are local, who can be out there taking pics and such.  Cuz a psychic living far away who isn't familiar with the area, might see a pic and be able to say, 'no that's not what I'm getting'.. or ... 'ok that's similiar to what I sense'.. or .. 'yes that's it exactly!'   lol  When some of the pieces, as you say, of the puzzle start fitting together, that's when it's time to hit up the tipline. 

In that pic with the Coast Guard launching their boat, if you scroll the pic all the way over, so you can see the right side of the pic.... there's a wheel, half in and half out of the water.  This is one of the 'fleeting images' that of the psychics had received.  It took quite a few trips out there by some locals, searching for an area with a wheel such as that.  And etc, with other images that led to this particular area.  Gets hopes up when an area is found that has many indicators. 

One of the psychics was picking up a name along with an image for Kyron, when she asked the question you do.  They found the area with that image, but the name didn't fit at that time.  Didn't make sense until a week or so later, when the young girl went missing, then was found alive shortly afterward.  The name she had picked up had to do with that young girl's case, as if she was sensing info on two cases at the same time.  Sometimes they won't realize what fits where until later.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 15, 2010, 01:06:10 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I check this about a dozen times a day:

www.pdxmugshots.com

Waiting for a break in this case.  : (

Thanks for the link, txlisa, and for keeping an eye open here.  My guess is they'll sneak an arrest in about the same time some distracting 'new news'' is released by the media. 

There are some very scary looking faces in there!    

Yeah, I'm getting a "faces of meth" vibe from a few of those mugshots.

"faces of meth" vibe. That cracks me up!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: July 15, 2010, 01:36:58 AM »

I have no words at this point at the amount of disappointment I feel after reading Kyron would cry to his mother begging her to stay at their home. That tears me up inside and my heart and prayers go out to the little boy who this story is about.

Kyron, I am so sorry your pleas went ignored. I am so sorry it took 7 hours for anyone to notice you were missing. I am so sorry that it took this for you to know you matter as a person. There are so many people who have taken you into their hearts. You little boy are loved by so many people taken in by your big bright smile and beautiful blue eyes. We are all here until you are found again.

I agree ..in all this I am so sorry for Kyron.  But I do not think Desiree or his father should blame themselves.  There is a reaon the teacher marked Kyron absent..she may have hearing problems..but not sight.  Terri or someone gave her the impression that Kyron would not be ther for the rest of the day.  The teacher did see Kyron and Terri at school, she did see them in the classroom..so she would only mark him absent if Terri said they were leaving...that's my bottom line.

He cried to her to let him stay, to live with them, he would break down and cry. She sent him back.
This is Kyrons story, not Desiree, not Tony (who is a cop by the way) not kaines and not even Terri's. This is Kyrons story and for this little boy his pleas were not taken seriously. That to me is very sad and something that should never happen again to any child anywhere.

ITA!
But as the non custodial parent...what do you do?  Many men who ar ein Desiree's situation want to know.

Gypsy you are correct but what you didn't say is there are many women these days in this position as well.  Someone very close to me had her child taken away from her in the blink of an eye by her husband and has never been able to get her back..... it is not always so easy.  The court likes to leave the child where they are already established in school.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 15, 2010, 01:38:09 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: July 15, 2010, 01:49:46 AM »

Good Evening monkeys and Guest!

Just have a simple question that probably will never be answered but I am going to ask anyway. Did kaine and Terri ever buy that sweet boy clothes that fit him or did he always gets James' hand-me-downs? I understand that boys like to wear big shirts and things that belong to an older sibling. But there is a place for that. All of Kyron's pics  looks like his clothes are about 3 sizes to big for him.
 Desiree is a better woman than me..cause I would have already beat the truth out of Terri.

Interesting I thought well maybe it was just the pics TH/SM had posted on facebook so went here http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003903.html?tag=page to look at the pictures posted or shared by Desiree and Kaine.  I am not going to give my opinion, I want to see what others have to say, but you have a point and after looking at the pics something stands out BIG TIME, and can not ALL be blamed on TH/SM....

Well the first thing that stands out for me... I need a wide screen monitor, these pics are HUGE!  lol 

Can we have a clue while looking at these pics?   Is what we are looking for .. a noun, a verb, an adjective? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: July 15, 2010, 01:54:00 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Thanks Klaas! 

Have you read/heard anything about Michael possibly having something to do with a 'yard and lawn service' in the past?  Just some comments I've read and can't remember where. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: July 15, 2010, 01:57:30 AM »

Thanks for the 'Bud', Brandi.  lol  Didn't grab that the last time it was served up.  Got it now.  Am not particular or anything.. mine just has to be in a bottle like that, gotta be ice cold, on a real hot day, at the lake.  Nope, not particular.   Monkey Devil!

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 15, 2010, 01:59:45 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thank you for the link Klaas! Where is Tracygirl? She can always check out these people to see if they have priors!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 15, 2010, 02:01:32 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thanks Klaas! 

Have you read/heard anything about Michael possibly having something to do with a 'yard and lawn service' in the past?  Just some comments I've read and can't remember where. 

Hey Wyks!
I remember something a day or two ago about maybe a prior address or current address is Michael's also listed a yard service? I think! May brain is in overdrive with all of this so I cannot guarantee that was it.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 15, 2010, 02:09:18 AM »

Wkys you posted this picture of Kyron
I see it as a self portrait. If you look at the art, its Kyron's face. It shows his eyeglasses, he has button nose and little smile underneath. Then the t-shirt below. His little face " looks" invisible. Compared the the darker colors surrounding him. Maybe he only had " the colors" he had to make his painting. It is a very nice painting, Kyron is talented.  an angelic monkey

Great catch, Deenie!!  I was sure hoping someone would notice.  lol 

I also believe this is a self-portrait.. and likely a good reason his face looks invisible is... am thinking that's how HE felt... invisible to those around him. 

Poor lil dear. 

I look at that and it almost looks like a scarecrow, look at the crow on his arm.

I also see part of his life there..the part that says stay low, fly under the radar..hope Terri doesn't tell Dad about something that happened today that upset her.  I really think that schools need to have parent volunteers..I was one..even though I had a full time job.  But I tried to volunteer for things other then class with my son.  I did not want to put him or me in the spotlight.  A concept I fear was totally lost on Terri and scared the h*ll out of Kyron. 

Could this little guy have no space or time of his own even at school?  Which leads me to believe she belittled this child and gave him stupid rules at home..like don't get out of bed in the morning until I say you can!  At Desiree's house he would get up on his own and greet her..for most Mom's isn't that the sweetist start of the day..it was for me.  I had a very high powered, emotionly draining job..but my son made that all worthwhile..especially those sweet morning and nightime moments..don't we all remember them?

YES... I remember them..... I remember the weekend days off when my kiddos would come in and jump in the bed with us, watch cartoons, tickle time and just spending family time together while still drowsy...... they were some of the best times... you are RIGHT!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: July 15, 2010, 02:12:07 AM »

Thanks Klaas! 

Hey Wyks!
I remember something a day or two ago about maybe a prior address or current address is Michael's also listed a yard service? I think! May brain is in overdrive with all of this so I cannot guarantee that was it.

Hey Sebastian!   

Oh thanks for reminding me of that!  Something to do with an address like that.  Just a curious thing, isn't it?  lol  Like we don't have enough to wade thru without trying to research something cuz it's....... curious.   

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 15, 2010, 02:17:25 AM »

Looking back ... Desiree concedes she has come to the the conclusion that Kyron's pleas to live with her was an indication that something was not right at home with his father and stepmother.

The recent talk show interviews only involve Desiree and Tony.  Where is Kaine?  How is he perceiving the implication of Desiree's words ... the implication that maybe he was behind Kyron's unhappiness or ... he failed to recognized that his son was at risk in Terri's care?

Janet

Good questions, Janet.  

Am thinking that *perhaps* Desiree and Tony, even if temporarily, have seperated themselves from (what seems to me) the psychological warfare against Terri.... and focus on their own *possible* responsibilities in this situation.  Not saying that Desiree had anything to do with Kyron's having gone missing.  Am saying that there comes a point when we look inside our own selves and do an assessment.  This is a very honest thing to do, and very heartbreaking if we find an area *that could have* been handled differently.  

If this is what is going on with Desiree:
My heart goes out to her.  What she has admitted to, in front of the whole world, seems to be one of her worst fears, that perhaps there were clues she may have missed... This shows grace and integrity, etc.  I highly respect her for having done this.  

I believe it's VERY telling that Kaine was nowhere to be seen.  I can only hope that he gets his seeming need to destroy Terri publically, out of his system eventually... and can finally turn back to the high road that Desiree/Tony seems to have chosen.. and get frickin honest with his own self.  

All IMO <---- which I am allowed to have. I realize there are several in here who will likely want to jump my post and rip it to shreds.  Please do so with all deserving respect given and shown to any other monkey, and save the snarks, or that will be ignored by me.  Thanks.  

Well stated Wyks!

Wyks---I don't care what you say just give me that margarita!

Did I hear margaritas?  Ummm... looking for the salt and limes.  Count me in!   

On another note, we all have opionions and what ifs.  They are needed in any kind of investigation or detective work.  The biggest problem I see, is the folks who take those what ifs and run with them... then we see them posted all over the place and nobody even knows where the info came from. 

Please God, protect Kyron and bring him home safe.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: July 15, 2010, 02:27:08 AM »

YES... I remember them..... I remember the weekend days off when my kiddos would come in and jump in the bed with us, watch cartoons, tickle time and just spending family time together while still drowsy...... they were some of the best times... you are RIGHT!

I lovvvvvvve remembering the tickle times.    

And when two of mine were in braces.. they had 'glo-in-dark-bands' on their teeth.. just before bedtime, everynight, they'd stand under the bathroom light upstairs while other son and I would wait downstairs in the dark.  Then upstairs the two would turn off the light so the stairs would be all dark, and then come down the stairs both with big grins.  All we could see were 'floating teeth' coming down the stairs.  We still laff about that now, all these many years later.   

Then in the mornings, tickle time!  And the '5 little monkeys jumping on the bed' routine. 

Makes me sad to think of those who don't have those kind of fun times and memories.  I sure didn't as a child.  Kyron's staying in bed 'until called' makes it seems like he was 'summoned forth' when commanded, and that's sad if true.  Am hoping it was more like he liked to wake up quietly and play alone.  Sounds lonely for a little one with an older bro tho.  Even my mid son (family alarm clock, quiet, reading, loner type) still liked his turn at tickles and wrestles, cuddles and back rubs.  Seems their fav thing to do was to either be the first to pounce on my bed in the morning... or stick their nose as close as possible to my nose and ask... are you awake? 

BWAHAHAHAHA!  The lil chits. 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 15, 2010, 02:40:53 AM »

What I noticed in the new pictures of Kyron which were posted is the absence of his father in the pics as he got older.  Maybe that is because TH took them places while Kaine was working and took pics of Kyron and James much of the time.  Or maybe it is because Kaine was not home so much and didn't spend as much time with Kyron......

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: July 15, 2010, 02:43:19 AM »

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100714095724kays.nb/topstory.html

This is an interesting theory. I am still trying to stay on the fence, even in light of the sexting etc., but I cannot help but wonder if the writer of this article forget about Casey Anthony!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.