April 30, 2024, 12:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249167 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 15, 2010, 04:22:50 AM »

I haven't caught up yet but one thing that comes to mind as I am reading is the fact that bio-Mom is suddenly speaking out about Kyron's pleads not to go back to TH and KH's home. Folks are wondering why bio-Mom didn't do something about it when Kyron was pleading with her etc... well, how do we know for a fact yet that she actually didn't do something about it?

Looking back ... Desiree concedes she has come to the the conclusion that Kyron's pleas to live with her was an indication that something was not right at home with his father and stepmother.

The recent talk show interviews only involve Desiree and Tony.  Where is Kaine?  How is he perceiving the implication of Desiree's words ... the implication that maybe he was behind Kyron's unhappiness or ... he failed to recognized that his son was at risk in Terri's care?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned'
Published: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:03 AM
Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 1:38 PM

Desiree Young said she overlooked warning signs from her son before he vanished.

She described "red flags," such as Kyron's increasing unhappiness with returning to his father and stepmother's Portland home after visiting his mother.

"He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

Desiree's recollections of "red flags" has been deeply influenced by the massive guilt in hindsight.  It is quite possible that Kyron did cry when he had to go back, but was it any worse than a child who is torn between two households?  My grandchildren have cried when their mother has left them with me, and I can assure you it is not because I caused them any harm or distress.  They just were, at various times, extremely attached to their mother.  On the other hand, I was abused as a child by my stepfather, and no one, not even my mother, was ever the wiser. 

It is easy to Monday morning quarterback what Desiree should have done, but whatever she did or did not do with respect to custody of Kyron, she is certainly not responsible for what has happened to him.

JMHO, as always.   

I agree flutter.
I'm sure both Kaine and Desiree would've stepped up to the plate if they had realized the seriousness of the situation, and that Terri was a danger to Kyron. Kaine has done what he needed to do to protect Kiara now that it's become quite clear who Terri Horman really is.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 15, 2010, 04:23:26 AM »

Good night my monkey friends... I hope by the time I get on here tomorrow, Kyron will be found.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 15, 2010, 04:28:37 AM »

Good night my monkey friends... I hope by the time I get on here tomorrow, Kyron will be found.

Me too. That is my daily prayer.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 15, 2010, 04:31:19 AM »

Me too. That is my daily prayer.

Pdh3, I crack up every time I see your avatar.... such a funny looking monkey!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 15, 2010, 04:37:39 AM »

He is a funny-faced little monkey isn't he?! I got him from klaas way back in the early days of Natalee's case, and I have kept him because he is too cute to replace.

klaas is responsible for so much of the goodness around here....

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2010, 06:58:20 AM »

What I noticed in the new pictures of Kyron which were posted is the absence of his father in the pics as he got older.  Maybe that is because TH took them places while Kaine was working and took pics of Kyron and James much of the time.  Or maybe it is because Kaine was not home so much and didn't spend as much time with Kyron......
Or maybe Kaine was the one taking the photos?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #486 on: July 15, 2010, 07:40:34 AM »

This guy also forgot about Terri trying to hire a hit man to kill Kaine.and he must've skipped Shannon Cook's information on Good Neighbor Michael. His article is just stupid, and inaccurate. No one who cared about Kyron, or his family would behave that way.

pdh3,

Yes, you have that right!  But, his family did care about taking pictures. They didn't give a holy crap about attending the Science Fair or the Talent Contest, but pictures make sure you have them. 

Why didn't the bio mum request a day off to attend the last day of school with SF and Talent contest?  I bet the 9 hour drive was little too much for Desiree.  The kid was in torment and no one wanted any answers, God Bless Kyron.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 15, 2010, 08:24:50 AM »

Has anyone seen the new BOC article naming the LS guy?  Go check it out.  I tried to link it and can't this morn.  Sorry.  Morning everyone.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #488 on: July 15, 2010, 08:37:48 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: July 15, 2010, 08:39:52 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron

Thanks Klaas! 

Have you read/heard anything about Michael possibly having something to do with a 'yard and lawn service' in the past?  Just some comments I've read and can't remember where. 

There is a Michael Cook who was involved in some garden yard beautification/cleanup projects for a local community.  I don't think we ever determined for sure if it was the same Michael Cook.  Very common name.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 15, 2010, 08:45:41 AM »

Mornin' Monks.

How long does it take until you get to post here after you've registered?  I can't remember.  I joined when Elizabeth Olten went missing but don't recall how long the process took.

Thanks, and sorry for the OT.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 15, 2010, 08:45:48 AM »

Thank you very much Seahorse for the link.  It's just sad isn't it?  Is Harry Oakes still searching the SI area?  He went home a little while back, no?  I really hope that the fam not giving him Kyron's scent didn't keep him from being found sooner IF they are searching the same areas again (Sauvie)  because that means K could've been found earlier if not for egos!  This is only my opinion.  I hope he is stashed in a home with someone taking care of him.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: July 15, 2010, 08:49:02 AM »

I see a Rudy Sanchez in Oregon who was popped for DUI, but that's all I see so far.  His birth year is 1947.   Not sure it's the same guy.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #493 on: July 15, 2010, 08:58:13 AM »

Thank you very much Seahorse for the link.  It's just sad isn't it?  Is Harry Oakes still searching the SI area?  He went home a little while back, no?  I really hope that the fam not giving him Kyron's scent didn't keep him from being found sooner IF they are searching the same areas again (Sauvie)  because that means K could've been found earlier if not for egos!  This is only my opinion.  I hope he is stashed in a home with someone taking care of him.

Good morning Melisb,

Your are welcome. Thank-you for suggestion to read BOC. This is sad, no one really put Kyron first.
Harry tried and his dogs put a great effort into the search, perhaps, the dogs gave a Tip. Reportly on of Harry's dog picked
up a scent (few weeks ago) so who knows? Maybe the dog's mission was taken seriously.

I have faith, everything will come out in the wash.  an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #494 on: July 15, 2010, 09:02:45 AM »

I see a Rudy Sanchez in Oregon who was popped for DUI, but that's all I see so far.  His birth year is 1947.   Not sure it's the same guy.

Hi New Monkey & Monkey's,

IDK haven't found anyone.  This comment is from B. on her Blog. 
I am going be careful on "who's who" here, not easy. 

(comment on BOC)
Respectfully, I do wish y’all would read the article. It specifically identifies Anselmo Sanchez. Not Rudy.
B

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 15, 2010, 09:05:47 AM »

Mornin' Monks.

How long does it take until you get to post here after you've registered?  I can't remember.  I joined when Elizabeth Olten went missing but don't recall how long the process took.

Thanks, and sorry for the OT.

I have been holding off approving new members due to our server problems.  I have only been approving by special request.  You can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com if you know of someone in particular on the wait list.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: July 15, 2010, 09:08:35 AM »

Hi New Monkey & Monkey's,

IDK haven't found anyone.  This comment is from B. on her Blog. 
I am going be careful on "who's who" here, not easy. 

(comment on BOC)
Respectfully, I do wish y’all would read the article. It specifically identifies Anselmo Sanchez. Not Rudy.
B

Another Comment on BOC-

3.Mitzy says:
July 15, 2010 at 2:29 am
The name is given as Rodolpho on this and similar websites.

http://www.servicemagic.com/rated.RSLandscape.16539937.html

That is correct. He is referred to as Rudy.
B
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: July 15, 2010, 09:09:49 AM »

KLAAS....

Do you want me to put research info of Rodolfo/Rudy Sanchez in the "who is who". 

I have the info but can't put it in his WORK THREADS I have because my board is down for server maintenance. 
So I don't know how much info for him you want on this board.  I know you don't want phone numbers... anything else you don't want. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: July 15, 2010, 09:10:03 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Let's hope today is a good day!  Klaas-had to post this as we were discussing 2 nights ago.  SO turned himself in as friends alerted him he was on the news.  I couldn't help but wonder if someone saw our discussion too?  If so, "GO MONKEYS"!

http://www.kptv.com/news/24246366/detail.html

I've also been wondering about the Sheriff's dept releasing the figures they've spent on this search.  This is unusual and I couldn't help feeling that they are frustrated and wanting more pressure put on TH to give up what she knows now.  This can't help but infuriate the locals as this $ could drain the dept and keep them from having for the future. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 15, 2010, 09:13:57 AM »

KLAAS....

Do you want me to put research info of Rodolfo/Rudy Sanchez in the "who is who". 

I have the info but can't put it in his WORK THREADS I have because my board is down for server maintenance. 
So I don't know how much info for him you want on this board.  I know you don't want phone numbers... anything else you don't want. 

DD - Blink and I have the information as well but I'm not sure it's a good idea.  I believe what Blink is saying is even though the LS service might be run by Rudy/Rudolfo it's very possible that he has nothing to do with this and Anselmo does.  So I'd say NO, please do not post it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.