April 30, 2024, 06:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249125 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #500 on: July 15, 2010, 09:15:02 AM »

No? not AV? 

Good Morning Monkeys!

That is most likely Quinn on the right.  I think these 200 pictures came from Desiree.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 15, 2010, 09:16:15 AM »

Seahorse I do agree with you.  I have to get this off my chest again but what extremely distraught parent doesn't get out and search for their child?  I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for every searcher known to man, LE and other, to scour that school, ground, and where her phone was supposedly pinging.  I wouldn't be able to schedule a press conf. or take the time to straighten my long curly hair.  I just don't get it!  I wouldn't be able to shower more than 10 seconds for fear of being away from the phone or when he came through the front door.  Gotta run to work.  Thanks for letting me vent.  I'm sure there will be lots of news today.  I really hope Kyron is home by the time I get home.  My son sure would like to know Kyron.  He reminds me of my baby, artistic, inquisitive and a total goofball.  We would be honored to meet him!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: July 15, 2010, 09:18:07 AM »

Mornin' Monks.

How long does it take until you get to post here after you've registered?  I can't remember.  I joined when Elizabeth Olten went missing but don't recall how long the process took.

Thanks, and sorry for the OT.

I have been holding off approving new members due to our server problems.  I have only been approving by special request.  You can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com if you know of someone in particular on the wait list.
Thank you so much. I just shot you an email.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 15, 2010, 09:20:58 AM »

KLAAS....

Do you want me to put research info of Rodolfo/Rudy Sanchez in the "who is who". 

I have the info but can't put it in his WORK THREADS I have because my board is down for server maintenance. 
So I don't know how much info for him you want on this board.  I know you don't want phone numbers... anything else you don't want. 

DD - Blink and I have the information as well but I'm not sure it's a good idea.  I believe what Blink is saying is even though the LS service might be run by Rudy/Rudolfo it's very possible that he has nothing to do with this and Anselmo does.  So I'd say NO, please do not post it. 
Is the guy's name Anslemo or Anselmo? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: July 15, 2010, 09:24:35 AM »

ANNE BREMNER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, but Nancy, you said, Hand me a handcuff. I think you want a pair of handcuffs for her. But the fact is, one of these things is not like the others. You know, potentially hiring a hit man -- we don`t actual have proof of that, and that happened what, six months ago, supposedly? And then the child kidnapping? Uh-uh! The restraining order had yet to be served on her, so she had no legal requirement that she not take the child or be around the child.

And then, finally, when you`re looking at a supposed abduction of her own stepson, what kind of evidence do we really have? The last one that`s seen with him, yes. This is my part of the country, you know, Northwest. Everybody up here thinks she did it. But you know what? Is there evidence that she did it? I don`t know.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/14/ng.01.html

IMO only she may have done some stupid things ,but Their is NO HARD evidence that she hurt Kyron. He looks happy in all the pictures with her.
If they had evedence they would have arrested her ..
Can we look into other people who may have taken him.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: July 15, 2010, 09:31:51 AM »

KLAAS....

Do you want me to put research info of Rodolfo/Rudy Sanchez in the "who is who". 

I have the info but can't put it in his WORK THREADS I have because my board is down for server maintenance. 
So I don't know how much info for him you want on this board.  I know you don't want phone numbers... anything else you don't want. 

DD - Blink and I have the information as well but I'm not sure it's a good idea.  I believe what Blink is saying is even though the LS service might be run by Rudy/Rudolfo it's very possible that he has nothing to do with this and Anselmo does.  So I'd say NO, please do not post it. 

okay, thanks...
  I just figured since Blink had the info out there as Rudy being the one wired up for the sting that it was okay to go ahead and post the info, but then I thought well, I better ask because sometimes I know you don't want stuff out there and I have already posted it. 

Blink Posted...
Rudy Sanchez, of RS Landscape Maintenance since 2008 has told MCSO that Terri Horman attempted to hire him in a murder for hire plot against her husband Kaine.  Sanchez then agreed to participate in a surreptitious sting that included a body wire and a 911 call where patrolman had to be told by detectives this was an “on the job” non-threat

I think people got confused because they did not read it right and thought the anselmo photo was Rodolfo, and he isn't.  Which Blink never said he was, but people don't read half of it and then run with the info and post it all over and everyone gets confused.  They are now on other boards saying maybe rudy is a nickname for anselmo..  gee... 

oh well guess they can figure it out themself.. what a mess. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: July 15, 2010, 09:37:08 AM »

I know this is not a popular view but here goes. These national interviews given by mom and step dad to put pressure" on SM are not working.Mom accusing SM with the weight of LE ( detective husband) behind her right now appears to be very negative to me. I keep thinking of James and his well being. I realize mom and step dad have no connection to him but he has become collateral damage to these tactics. Right now it is beginning to look like the Anthony dog and pony show. JMOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #507 on: July 15, 2010, 09:37:35 AM »

I see a Rudy Sanchez in Oregon who was popped for DUI, but that's all I see so far.  His birth year is 1947.   Not sure it's the same guy.

Hi New Monkey & Monkey's,

IDK haven't found anyone.  This comment is from B. on her Blog. 
I am going be careful on "who's who" here, not easy. 

(comment on BOC)
Respectfully, I do wish y’all would read the article. It specifically identifies Anselmo Sanchez. Not Rudy.
B

Another Comment on BOC-

3.Mitzy says:
July 15, 2010 at 2:29 am
The name is given as Rodolpho on this and similar websites.

http://www.servicemagic.com/rated.RSLandscape.16539937.html

That is correct. He is referred to as Rudy.
B

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #508 on: July 15, 2010, 09:41:36 AM »

I know this is not a popular view but here goes. These national interviews given by mom and step dad to put pressure" on SM are not working.Mom accusing SM with the weight of LE ( detective husband) behind her right now appears to be very negative to me. I keep thinking of James and his well being. I realize mom and step dad have no connection to him but he has become collateral damage to these tactics. Right now it is beginning to look like the Anthony dog and pony show. JMOO
I agree. I saw the mug shot of Sanchezsanchez, Anslemo  and I sure don't get any warm feelings with this guy. I'm understanding that this is not the one that Terri had an affair with, this guy is 28. How old is the other guy that was doing the landscape and met Kyron?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: July 15, 2010, 09:48:22 AM »

ANNE BREMNER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, but Nancy, you said, Hand me a handcuff. I think you want a pair of handcuffs for her. But the fact is, one of these things is not like the others. You know, potentially hiring a hit man -- we don`t actual have proof of that, and that happened what, six months ago, supposedly? And then the child kidnapping? Uh-uh! The restraining order had yet to be served on her, so she had no legal requirement that she not take the child or be around the child.

And then, finally, when you`re looking at a supposed abduction of her own stepson, what kind of evidence do we really have? The last one that`s seen with him, yes. This is my part of the country, you know, Northwest. Everybody up here thinks she did it. But you know what? Is there evidence that she did it? I don`t know.

IMO only she may have done some stupid things ,but Their is NO HARD evidence that she hurt Kyron. He looks happy in all the pictures with her.

I know that I sure can look at other people who may have taken Kyron.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 15, 2010, 10:06:32 AM »

Rudy Sanchez, of RS Landscape Maintenance since 2008 has told MCSO that Terri Horman attempted to hire him in a murder for hire plot against her husband Kaine.  Sanchez then agreed to participate in a surreptitious sting that included a body wire and a 911 call where patrolman had to be told by detectives this was an “on the job” non-threat. As fairly isolated areas go, this one has had a fair share of 911 calls.

No charges were filed by Ms. Horman against Mr. Sanchez.

A search for Multnomah County arrests under the last name Sanchez, show a United States Marshall arrest and hold of a Anselmo Sanchez since July 8th.  It is unknown if this individual is held in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Blinkoncrime.com was unable to confirm through the Multnomah County Jail the nature of the “hold” for Sanchez, and all persons are presumed innocent.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #511 on: July 15, 2010, 10:30:25 AM »

Seahorse I do agree with you.  I have to get this off my chest again but what extremely distraught parent doesn't get out and search for their child?  I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for every searcher known to man, LE and other, to scour that school, ground, and where her phone was supposedly pinging.  I wouldn't be able to schedule a press conf. or take the time to straighten my long curly hair.  I just don't get it!  I wouldn't be able to shower more than 10 seconds for fear of being away from the phone or when he came through the front door.  Gotta run to work.  Thanks for letting me vent.  I'm sure there will be lots of news today.  I really hope Kyron is home by the time I get home.  My son sure would like to know Kyron.  He reminds me of my baby, artistic, inquisitive and a total goofball.  We would be honored to meet him!

Melisb,

You and me both!  I would get a little boat like Sean Penn did, remember, when when LA was flooded?   Sean Penn had the courage
to do something, that is what is missing from K.H. family. The family (yes, Bio -mum, too) Kayron's family members have no
inter-fortitude to go beyond theirselves and their comfort zone. IMO.

Bio-mom did not want to drive the 4 1/2 hours to and fro Kyrons Science Fair exhibit. She would have needed to leave a 4:00 am
to see the Science Fair, but she could have still made it to the Talent Show, and left at 9:00 am.  She should stop making excuses
why she feel guilty.

These people are very good at taking photographs, that is about it.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: July 15, 2010, 10:39:06 AM »

I know that I sure can look at other people who may have taken Kyron.

Me three.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: July 15, 2010, 10:44:14 AM »

The more I see/read, the more I look at TH as another "Melissa Huckaby"/Sandra Cantu case. I dunno......perhaps it's just me and I am not getting the whole picture. This case has been hard to follow.

That is how I see TH as well Nut. 
Me too.

Sorry to interrupt, still running behind here.  Nut, Klaas, and Titch, can you help me out here?  Why does this remind you of Melissa Huckaby/Sandra Cantu?  I'm curious and have read enough of your posts (Nut & Klaas) over the past few years guesting and posting, to respect your insight.  What specifically says Melissa Huckaby to you?  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: July 15, 2010, 10:54:39 AM »

The more I see/read, the more I look at TH as another "Melissa Huckaby"/Sandra Cantu case. I dunno......perhaps it's just me and I am not getting the whole picture. This case has been hard to follow.

That is how I see TH as well Nut. 
Me too.

Sorry to interrupt, still running behind here.  Nut, Klaas, and Titch, can you help me out here?  Why does this remind you of Melissa Huckaby/Sandra Cantu?  I'm curious and have read enough of your posts (Nut & Klaas) over the past few years guesting and posting, to respect your insight.  What specifically says Melissa Huckaby to you?  TIA!

From the first press conference the entire family gave, just the look on her face.  The eyes looking down as if to say they are ashamed of what they did:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 15, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »

So I take it that both of these men are working as landscapers, it appears one owns the business, and just guessing they are relatives. I need more coffee 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 15, 2010, 11:16:57 AM »

I have no words at this point at the amount of disappointment I feel after reading Kyron would cry to his mother begging her to stay at their home. That tears me up inside and my heart and prayers go out to the little boy who this story is about.

Kyron, I am so sorry your pleas went ignored. I am so sorry it took 7 hours for anyone to notice you were missing. I am so sorry that it took this for you to know you matter as a person. There are so many people who have taken you into their hearts. You little boy are loved by so many people taken in by your big bright smile and beautiful blue eyes. We are all here until you are found again.

I agree ..in all this I am so sorry for Kyron.  But I do not think Desiree or his father should blame themselves.  There is a reaon the teacher marked Kyron absent..she may have hearing problems..but not sight.  Terri or someone gave her the impression that Kyron would not be ther for the rest of the day.  The teacher did see Kyron and Terri at school, she did see them in the classroom..so she would only mark him absent if Terri said they were leaving...that's my bottom line.

Gypsy_ Excellent Point!  Not only that, but the teacher clearly did see them that morning and she definitely would have noticed him not returning had he "gone to the bathroom".  Typically, the children break up into smaller groups for reading, partner activities, learning centers, etc.  She would have definitely noticed him not returning from the bathroom.  This is a small school, small class, in a community where "everybody knows everybody else".  ITA, someone told her he was going to be absent...Terri, IMO.
Also, just thinking out loud here, if Kyron was acting unusually upset at having to go back to Kain & Terri's as Desiree said (I do believe he was), chances are he may have been acting a little differently at school too (easily upset/frustrated, sad/depressed, having difficulty concentrating/possibly inattentive=prompting the parental talk about listening to adults/teachers/those in authority, etc.).  Likewise, he may have been acting like this at home (or withdrawn or unusually aggressive or even more timid or clingy towards Kaine/James)..any of which would likely have irritated Terri, prompting a "doctor visit". I believe Terri had in fact discussed taking Kyron tto see a doctor because in the TODAY show interview KAINE does not flatly deny the idea of or the or need for a doctor visit.  Instead, he says "They didn't know exactly when the visit was scheduled.".  The follow-up question should have been, "Did Terri discuss the need to take Kyron to a doctor, within the past year?"  His Answer, followed by, "What type of doctor and why?".  His Answer, followed by, "Have you had any concerns in the last 12 months about Kyron's behavior at home or school?  Did Terri?"  Not sure if the whole doctor appointment thing was a: rumor; Terri's attempt to have Kyron medicated and therefore compliant, quiet, and out of her hair;  or a ruse on Terri's part to take Kyron from the school without alerting someone to his absence.  I'm choosing Door #3.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 15, 2010, 11:18:06 AM »

Since I'm mixed up with these two guys, though I realize one is in jail, can I just say, what if these two or one of them took Kyron and Terri didn't ask them or he to do so, but it was revenge?  The one in jail is really scary looking, and IF he is involved, I don't see him keeping Kyron alive, imo.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: July 15, 2010, 11:20:51 AM »

So I take it that both of these men are working as landscapers, it appears one owns the business, and just guessing they are relatives. I need more coffee 

Lets take that brisk walk to Tim Hortons which we have been intending to do.  You can have your coffee and ... I will have a cuppa tea.  An old fashion plain donut for dunkin' is where it is at for me.  However ... there are much more decadent creations if that is your thing.  We could talk and talk and talk and ... emerge from that shop with all the answers regarding this case.

no rose ... I believe that Terri Horman is the motivating force behind the disappearing of Kyron but ... I also believe that another could also be involved in that disappearing.

Could it be that Michael Cook entered the scenario prior to June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

Police: Terri Horman's 'sexting' mirrored talk with landscaper
Posted on July 13, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.

Cook denies sexual relations

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.

Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

"She wanted to find out where Kiara was," Cook told KGW.

"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Police-Terri-Hormans-sexting-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 15, 2010, 11:29:33 AM »

Janet sounds like a plan     Every time I think that I can't get more confused I am. Does anyone know the age of the lawn guy, the one that is supposedly the hit man, but didn't want to be the hit man?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.