April 30, 2024, 06:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249126 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 15, 2010, 06:09:20 PM »

FYI - Expect more downtime tonight at 6pm central time.  Moving more over to the new server that should hopefully solve the problems we have been having.

This should (keeping fingers crossed) solve the bulk of our downtime issues

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: July 15, 2010, 06:18:16 PM »

FYI - Expect more downtime tonight at 6pm central time.  Moving more over to the new server that should hopefully solve the problems we have been having.

TY
O/T, there is always hope
Missing girl found after almost 7 years
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/15/california.child.found/?hpt=Sbin

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: July 15, 2010, 06:26:48 PM »

Does anyone else think it's odd that
Kaine Horman had been married once before, to Kyron’s biological mother, who now goes by the name Desiree Young. Washington County Circuit Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.
Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” and he did

Then he gets Teri pregnant and he keeps their child too.

Blonde

The ability of Kaine to control did not begin with instructing those who had any info regarding Kyron not to speak to the media.

Considering Desiree did not challenge Kaines custody of Kyron following her return from Canada ... I believe that there had to have been something very intimidating/incriminating and ... Kaine took full advantage.

Until the recent interviews where she stood alone without Kaine controlling her every word ... I believe that Desiree had been beholding to Kaine.  However ... with Kyron no longer a pawn ... Desiree is no longer holding back.  Kaine could not have been pleased when she told the world that Kyron was not happy living with him and Terri.

As I have made clear ... I do not believe that Kaine is directly involved in the disappearance of his son ... only Terri but ... on the other hand ... I do not believe that Terri's irrational actions stem from a vacuum.

As always ... IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 15, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »

TY
O/T, there is always hope
Missing girl found after almost 7 years
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/15/california.child.found/?hpt=Sbin

Thank you cw618

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 15, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

This guy also forgot about Terri trying to hire a hit man to kill Kaine.and he must've skipped Shannon Cook's information on Good Neighbor Michael. His article is just stupid, and inaccurate. No one who cared about Kyron, or his family would behave that way.

pdh3,

Yes, you have that right!  But, his family did care about taking pictures. They didn't give a holy crap about attending the Science Fair or the Talent Contest, but pictures make sure you have them. 

Why didn't the bio mum request a day off to attend the last day of school with SF and Talent contest?  I bet the 9 hour drive was little too much for Desiree.  The kid was in torment and no one wanted any answers, God Bless Kyron.

You don't know what the circumstances were in Desiree's life. You don't even know IF Kyron was in "torment". That has not been established as a fact.
And the science fair was NOT on the last day of school. Desiree has stated that she didn't know about the talent show. It's not even known if Kyron was actually supposed to be in it.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #565 on: July 15, 2010, 06:46:57 PM »

I think Desiree will be in her own personal hell for years.  Sometimes, we have to lose something very dear to us before we know just how much it meant to us.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 15, 2010, 06:50:27 PM »

I agree flutter.
I'm sure both Kaine and Desiree would've stepped up to the plate if they had realized the seriousness of the situation, and that Terri was a danger to Kyron. Kaine has done what he needed to do to protect Kiara now that it's become quite clear who Terri Horman really is.

pdh3

If Kaine lived under the same roof as Terri and Kyron.  If his son was being abused emotionally or physically ... Kaine would not have turned the other cheek.

I do not like Kaine but ... I will give him the benefit of the doubt that there were no indications that Terri who had raised, cared and loved Kyron since infancy was a threat to his well being.  Photos and testimonials will affirm that this little boy was embraced and ... Terri was devoted to him.

I firmly believe that the disappearance of Kyron has everything to do with hurting Kaine and ... in her warped irrational thinking ... this was Terri's focus.

As always ... IMO

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 15, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »

I think Desiree will be in her own personal hell for years.  Sometimes, we have to lose something very dear to us before we know just how much it meant to us.

Yep you said that very well.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 15, 2010, 06:59:35 PM »

Does anyone else think it's odd that
Kaine Horman had been married once before, to Kyron’s biological mother, who now goes by the name Desiree Young. Washington County Circuit Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.
Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” and he did

Then he gets Teri pregnant and he keeps their child too.

Blonde

The ability of Kaine to control did not begin with instructing those who had any info regarding Kyron not to speak to the media.

Considering Desiree did not challenge Kaines custody of Kyron following her return from Canada ... I believe that there had to have been something very intimidating/incriminating and ... Kaine took full advantage.

Until the recent interviews where she stood alone without Kaine controlling her every word ... I believe that Desiree had been beholding to Kaine.  However ... with Kyron no longer a pawn ... Desiree is no longer holding back.  Kaine could not have been pleased when she told the world that Kyron was not happy living with him and Terri.

As I have made clear ... I do not believe that Kaine is directly involved in the disappearance of his son ... only Terri but ... on the other hand ... I do not believe that Terri's irrational actions stem from a vacuum.

As always ... IMO

Janet

First of all, it is normal procedure for some lawyers to file ROs in divorce cases where there is going to be a custody issue. I had one filed because my ex planned to fight me for custody of our kids, and as we were still legally married, I wanted to be sure that he didn't take my kids and not return them. He never tried that, but I wanted to be sure.  It doesn't mean that Kaine necessarily did something wrong. In any divorce, there can be pain and hurtful words, and things said in the heat of the moment. I don't think Kaine and Desiree had a friendly divorce, and the RO was more than likely an extension of arguments they had while their relationship was coming unglued. It's actually very common during a divorce unfortunately.

Desiree had serious medical issues, and she was in no condition to care for Kyron. I think that's when Kyron went to live with his Daddy. Then she had a large debt to pay off, and probably could not afford to raise him. You might also remember that she does not have custody of her other child either. Kaine has no control over that child, or where he lives. But Desiree gave Quinn up as well, so something had to have happened. Apparently Desiree was unable to care for Kyron and Quinn at some point, and custody was transferred to the fathers of her children. Why would Kaine get blamed for Desiree's medical issues and inability to care for Kyron at that point in her life?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #569 on: July 15, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »

Yep you said that very well.
Sure did
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 15, 2010, 08:27:33 PM »

Desiree has admitting there were red flags due to Kyron's breaking down as she describes, several times about not wanting to go back home. Lets not take away Kyrons voice and say we don't know if he was in torment. We can say the parents missed the signs, but Kyron, in his 7 year old way, was asking for help. If his mom admits that, then I think we can file that under facts in this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 15, 2010, 08:30:14 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Kaine Horman's motion to force Terri Horman out of house underway
Published: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 4:39 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 5:19 PM

Kaine Horman arrived at the Multnomah County Courthouse with his attorney to attend a hearing on his motion to force Terri Moulton Horman out of the family's house by this weekend.

(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 15, 2010, 08:32:18 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24276994/detail.html

Kyron's Father Arrives At Courthouse

POSTED: 4:32 pm PDT July 15, 2010
UPDATED: 5:07 pm PDT July 15, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of a missing Portland boy is trying to fast-track an effort to force his estranged wife out of the family's home.

Kaine Horman was spotted waiting inside the Multnomah County Courthouse on Thursday while his lawyer and Terri Horman's lawyer met with a judge.

Terri Horman was not present.

Earlier this week, Terri Horman agreed to move out of the family's northwest Portland home so Kaine Horman and their daughter can move back in. Kaine Horman moved out late last month.

A Multnomah County judge scheduled a hearing on the matter next week.

Kaine Horman filed a restraining order against Terri Horman on June 28 on the grounds that police gave him "probable cause to believe" she tried to hire someone to kill him and was involved in Kyron's disappearance.

Deputies said Kyron's stepmother was the last person to see him. Authorities haven't named any persons of interest or suspects in the case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 15, 2010, 08:34:26 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Horman-Hearing-continues-Friday/YlatrWjAuE-ZOANRVs5W-g.cspx

Horman Hearing continues Friday

Last Update: 5:29 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large

PORTLAND, Ore. – Kaine Horman and his lawyer just left a Multnomah County courtroom.

Kaine Horman is asking a judge to order Terri Horman out of the family household as soon as tonight, so that he can move back into the house with their 19-month old daughter. Terri Horman’s attorney is asking for 96 hours, which would mean she has until Monday to move out.

No decision was made at Thursday’s proceedings.

Another hearing with a judge is scheduled for Friday afternoon at 3.

Kaine Horman has alleged his estranged wife tried to hire someone to kill him, and that she is responsible for Kyron Horman's disappearance.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 08:36:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 15, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 15, 2010, 08:51:11 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

ya know
most times A,says about B, then B says about A
and unless you can prove it in a court of law, judge just takes it as BS
then works with just the facts
im not sure how the disappearance of this little boy, has caused a 3 ring
circus, in this fam, but it is awful, it just detracts for/from the search for kyron

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 15, 2010, 08:52:38 PM »

You may notice some short downtimes for the next 24 hours as everything transitions to the new server.  For the time being I've disabled attachments.  I should be able to change that back tomorrow.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: July 15, 2010, 08:53:56 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron

Thanks Klaas! 

Have you read/heard anything about Michael possibly having something to do with a 'yard and lawn service' in the past?  Just some comments I've read and can't remember where. 

There is a Michael Cook who was involved in some garden yard beautification/cleanup projects for a local community.  I don't think we ever determined for sure if it was the same Michael Cook.  Very common name.

Thanks Klaas.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 15, 2010, 08:54:06 PM »

thanks for the updates and work on the new server klass

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #579 on: July 15, 2010, 08:56:40 PM »

It must, and then he will get his house, I'm sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.