April 30, 2024, 11:06:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249148 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: July 15, 2010, 08:57:36 PM »

thanks for the updates and work on the new server klass

and if i spell your name wrong again, throw rotten nanners at me
ok klaas

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: July 15, 2010, 08:58:50 PM »

When Desiree came back from Canada, she didn't even have a place to live and had a debt for her medical expenses. She had to go and live with her parents and we don't know how long it was before she was able to work and get out from under her medical conditions and debt. Rotton things like this happen to people. By the time she was on her feet, the kiddos were with their Bio-Dads and even tho I do not like Kaine, Kyron was loved by Kaine. Desiree had visiting, if the kids had to go to foster care, they would have been worse off. Kaine stepped up at that point in time.
I didn't go to every event at my daughter's school and she doesn't make it to every event at her kiddos school. I go in the evenings to the GD school and sometimes if they have something during the day that is really important, I go. Someone from the family goes, sometimes we take turns.
So Derisee was expected to drive 4 hours in the morning and then drive back with Kyron for another 4 hours, else she is not a good enuf Mumma ? Tony Young is a cop, if there had been a whiff of abuse, he would have stepped in. My GD wanted to come and live with me when her parents were getting a divorce because things were a muddle in the house. I looked after her sometime 20 hours a week so my daughter could work her shift work and my place was quiet, no arguing, stable and we had fun. I was a haven for her in that time. Maybe there was tension at Kaine's house with arguing and fighting. Kids hate that.. parents going thru their own stuff and the kid getting caught in the middle or just even being a witness to it is traumatic. My heart goes out to Desiree as she didn't see this coming. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: July 15, 2010, 08:59:46 PM »

ANNE BREMNER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, but Nancy, you said, Hand me a handcuff. I think you want a pair of handcuffs for her. But the fact is, one of these things is not like the others. You know, potentially hiring a hit man -- we don`t actual have proof of that, and that happened what, six months ago, supposedly? And then the child kidnapping? Uh-uh! The restraining order had yet to be served on her, so she had no legal requirement that she not take the child or be around the child.

And then, finally, when you`re looking at a supposed abduction of her own stepson, what kind of evidence do we really have? The last one that`s seen with him, yes. This is my part of the country, you know, Northwest. Everybody up here thinks she did it. But you know what? Is there evidence that she did it? I don`t know.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/14/ng.01.html

IMO only she may have done some stupid things ,but Their is NO HARD evidence that she hurt Kyron. He looks happy in all the pictures with her.
If they had evedence they would have arrested her ..
Can we look into other people who may have taken him.

Thank you Blonde.  Some have been trying.. And yet, what seems to be 'tunnel vision' by some at this point in the case, might just continue to prevent that from happening.  I truly hope enough can look into other possibilities.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 15, 2010, 09:00:03 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98542824.html

Court docs: Kaine wants Terri out of the house now

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98542824.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - Court documents in the Kyron Horman case indicate Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, is working with his legal team to eject his wife, Terri, from the family home on a short timeline.

Currently, Terri Horman is still living in the family’s home on the outskirts of Portland while Kaine Horman and the couple’s toddler daughter are staying at an undisclosed location. She had agreed to move out after July 22.
(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 15, 2010, 09:02:36 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman's attorney asks for more time for her to move out, cites threats against his client
Published: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 4:39 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 5:45 PM

Kaine Horman appeared with his lawyer this afternoon at Multnomah County Circuit Court , asking a judge to order his wife out of their home as soon as possible.

A judge set a full hearing for 3 p.m. tomorrow.

(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 15, 2010, 09:05:49 PM »

When Desiree came back from Canada, she didn't even have a place to live and had a debt for her medical expenses. She had to go and live with her parents and we don't know how long it was before she was able to work and get out from under her medical conditions and debt. Rotton things like this happen to people. By the time she was on her feet, the kiddos were with their Bio-Dads and even tho I do not like Kaine, Kyron was loved by Kaine. Desiree had visiting, if the kids had to go to foster care, they would have been worse off. Kaine stepped up at that point in time.
I didn't go to every event at my daughter's school and she doesn't make it to every event at her kiddos school. I go in the evenings to the GD school and sometimes if they have something during the day that is really important, I go. Someone from the family goes, sometimes we take turns.
So Derisee was expected to drive 4 hours in the morning and then drive back with Kyron for another 4 hours, else she is not a good enuf Mumma ? Tony Young is a cop, if there had been a whiff of abuse, he would have stepped in. My GD wanted to come and live with me when her parents were getting a divorce because things were a muddle in the house. I looked after her sometime 20 hours a week so my daughter could work her shift work and my place was quiet, no arguing, stable and we had fun. I was a haven for her in that time. Maybe there was tension at Kaine's house with arguing and fighting. Kids hate that.. parents going thru their own stuff and the kid getting caught in the middle or just even being a witness to it is traumatic. My heart goes out to Desiree as she didn't see this coming. 

Me too
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 15, 2010, 09:13:56 PM »

Terri was SAHM all those years looking after Kyron and Kiara. He is going to have to support her for a while and pay for her to get out of the house. She hasn't been charged with any crime. If LE could take her into custody for one day, Kaine could get a 24 hour locksmith and turn the tables, but as long as she doesn't leave the house, he can't bodily remove her.
She was probably at home today while her lawyer went to court for her.
June 26, he was afraid for his life and went into hiding. July 15 he wants to live where all the world knows where. Explain this to me, please someone.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: July 15, 2010, 09:17:36 PM »

PDH3,
I love Wyks and everyone else's posts. I think we should be able to look at all sides in this case. I think anyone should be able to question Kaine or Desiree's actions without being considered hateful or mean spirited. You are convinced it is Terri and it probably is, but everyone should be allowed to voice their opinions without being intimidated.

Thank you, Sebastian. 

The weirdest thing is, I have said from the start that I believe that Terri has some degree of involvement.  Taking a hard look at everyone and everything else does not negate my belief re Terri's likely involvement.  Seems some forget that when convenient. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: July 15, 2010, 09:20:50 PM »

blonde
IMO only she may have done some stupid things ,but Their is NO HARD evidence that she hurt Kyron. He looks happy in all the pictures with her.
If they had evedence they would have arrested her ..
Can we look into other people who may have taken him.

wyks
Thank you Blonde.  Some have been trying.. And yet, what seems to be 'tunnel vision' by some at this point in the case, might just continue to prevent that from happening.  I truly hope enough can look into other possibilities.

im trying that idea .need more help though, not enough hrs for me to check it through
a/the time line.
and i just dont think she/TH is smart enough, for this in such a short time frame
check this time line i did, granted it has a lot of ?/unkowns, but those, ?/unknowns
are almost perfect for a SO/ped. that was prob unknown as a SO/ped
and now im out of time again, see ya
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.msg1183739#msg1183739

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: July 15, 2010, 09:21:21 PM »

http://portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127913962356965900

"After representing former Multnomah County Sheriff Bernie Giusto when the state tried to decertify him following allegations of various improprieties — well, let's just say he should be seasoned enough to handle any of the accusations flying around."

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 15, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »

Terri was SAHM all those years looking after Kyron and Kiara. He is going to have to support her for a while and pay for her to get out of the house. She hasn't been charged with any crime. If LE could take her into custody for one day, Kaine could get a 24 hour locksmith and turn the tables, but as long as she doesn't leave the house, he can't bodily remove her.
She was probably at home today while her lawyer went to court for her.
June 26, he was afraid for his life and went into hiding. July 15 he wants to live where all the world knows where. Explain this to me, please someone.

Thats my question.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 15, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »

I keep going back to Kaine saying she became MORE erratic after the birth of Kiara.
They married people who he / she thought was perfect, turned out neither of them were / are.
And I keep going to back to the planned remark. So planned that she didn't have the sense to not have her cell on her. Everyone knows about pings. She would have had an air tight alibi.
And I also keep going back to the number of peeps at that school. Did the project get set up the night B4, they usually do. What did she transport all of this stuff in ? I dodn't mean the truck I mean containers. 
I am sort of not on the fence any more, am leaning towards Terri, not because of the sexting, but just because her alibi isn't as solid as it should be. There were only a few hours for her to account for, she should have been able to do that properly. I can't remember what I did last week, but if someone asked me last week, I could come up with it. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: July 15, 2010, 10:01:43 PM »

Sorry if already posted...

~~~~~

investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 15, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?
It must, and then he will get his house, I'm sure.
At least I am not the only one that DOES NOT understand this part of the RO, and am going to stick where I am at on this fence...NO I am not saying Kaine took Kyron, but I am saying this case makes NO SENSE!!   I have never seen so much released on a missing and endagered child in my life, by the family yes, BUT at the request and encourgement of LE...   I am also going to say this and sure I will get bananas thrown at me but REALLY seriously I understand Kaine is distraught but can't he at least dress a little bit when going to court.  I am sorry everyone I just don't like this guy and have a really bad feeling about him.
Houze also said he didn't understand why Kaine would put his new address in the restraining order petition, when he could have chosen not to do so. He said he wonders how serious Kaine Horman's safety concerns are, considering "they revealed to my client where he was staying." (Edit to remove red.  Please don't use red for highlighting in posts) MB
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:13:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 15, 2010, 10:11:14 PM »

~~~~~

investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

Doesn't this go back to the chaperon saying something about there are only 5 kids? Which leads one to think at one time she had more children?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 15, 2010, 10:11:52 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?
It must, and then he will get his house, I'm sure.
At least I am not the only one that DOES NOT understand this part of the RO, and am going to stick where I am at on this fence...NO I am not saying Kaine took Kyron, but I am saying this case makes NO SENSE!!   I have never seen so much released on a missing and endagered child in my life, by the family yes, BUT at the request and encourgement of LE...   I am also going to say this and sure I will get bananas thrown at me but REALLY seriously I understand Kaine is distraught but can't he at least dress a little bit when going to court.  I am sorry everyone I just don't like this guy and have a really bad feeling about him.
Houze also said he didn't understand why Kaine would put his new address in the restraining order petition, when he could have chosen not to do so. He said he wonders how serious Kaine Horman's safety concerns are, considering "they revealed to my client where he was staying." (Edit to remove red.  Please don't use red to highlight in posts) MB
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

lol I am not even going there.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:14:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 15, 2010, 10:12:24 PM »

Sorry to butt in here, but it's the only thread I can access.  Is anyone else getting "Access denied" messages when they try to access other threads?  It's been going on for a couple of hours.  Thanks.

You may notice some short downtimes for the next 24 hours as everything transitions to the new server.  For the time being I've disabled attachments.  I should be able to change that back tomorrow.

Babybear-I quoted the above from Klaasend.  I think some of what you are experiencing might be the work that's being done with the server change, upgrades, maintenance, and whatever is going on with the forum technicalities.  I think we're all going to be happy when it's completed, and I really appreciate Red and Justen with those things, Klaas's patience and everyone hanging in there while the works being done.   
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:29:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: July 15, 2010, 10:13:54 PM »

Desiree has admitting there were red flags due to Kyron's breaking down as she describes, several times about not wanting to go back home. Lets not take away Kyrons voice and say we don't know if he was in torment. We can say the parents missed the signs, but Kyron, in his 7 year old way, was asking for help. If his mom admits that, then I think we can file that under facts in this case.

It's not taking away Kyron's voice to say that no one really knows why he was upset. Desiree did not say that Kyron told her he was being abused. She's looking back, and trying to make sense of what happened.
Maybe he wanted to stay with his Mom because he missed her, or didn't have to do chores or homework at her house. In a divorce, the non-custodial parent can often be the Disney-Land parent even unintentionally, while the custodial parent is the one who does the discipline and assigns chores. Sometimes, kids just want to stay with the other parent because they are tired of going back and forth. Maybe Kyron wanted his Mom since he missed that as a toddler. Or maybe he was being treated badly by Terri. It could even be all of the above.

Kyron will have a voice no matter what. He has parents who are speaking for him, as well as a community that encompasses

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 15, 2010, 10:16:04 PM »

Anyone can toss annners my way. I can be wrong, no problem. Because there is nothing solid
and we can all have our own opinions. Mine are shifting. But tomorrow I might change my mind as more comes out. To do with Kyron, not the divorce.

Maybe Kaine doesn't have all of his clothes with him. He expected them to arrest her for the MFH and probably just grabbed a bag full. Maybe he deosn't give a carp what he looks like at this point in time. He's got to be really mad:  Kyron missing, wife in HIS house, he's living  ?? not in famliar surroundings and he probably has to pay her to get out of his house and pay her interim alimony or support.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 15, 2010, 10:16:45 PM »

~~~~~

Okay here we go another strange thing has any noticed that the word Terri's P/up or the Horman's P/up is not said, it referred to as the truck?
I am sure I am wrong, and not excusing Terri for her behavior, but things just don't add up, any one in the room tell me if you hired a landscaper to spruce up your yard (keep in mind gated community), your spouce wouldn't realize that?  I know mine would...
I don't think we are getting the "whole" story here, and yes conspicary theory, but yesterday when Desiree and Tony came out and spoke on Today asked myself three things..
1. Thought they were not doing press conferences this week.
2. Where is Kaine?
3. The statemet Desiree made about Kyron crying and her missing that (not her fault, won't blame this woman), she didn't say Terri was mean to him, she didn't say Terri beat him, she didn't say Kaine was mean to him, she didn't say Kaine beat him, more what she didn't say.

I firmly believe Tony helps Desiree write her scripts, they are very concise, direct and solid.  And NOTHING wrong with that either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.