Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10

<< < (119/197) > >>

Tracygirl:
Quote from: Kat_Gram on July 15, 2010, 09:13:56 PM

Terri was SAHM all those years looking after Kyron and Kiara. He is going to have to support her for a while and pay for her to get out of the house. She hasn't been charged with any crime. If LE could take her into custody for one day, Kaine could get a 24 hour locksmith and turn the tables, but as long as she doesn't leave the house, he can't bodily remove her.
She was probably at home today while her lawyer went to court for her.
June 26, he was afraid for his life and went into hiding. July 15 he wants to live where all the world knows where. Explain this to me, please someone.

Thats my question.

Kat_Gram:
I keep going back to Kaine saying she became MORE erratic after the birth of Kiara.
They married people who he / she thought was perfect, turned out neither of them were / are.
And I keep going to back to the planned remark. So planned that she didn't have the sense to not have her cell on her. Everyone knows about pings. She would have had an air tight alibi.
And I also keep going back to the number of peeps at that school. Did the project get set up the night B4, they usually do. What did she transport all of this stuff in ? I dodn't mean the truck I mean containers. 
I am sort of not on the fence any more, am leaning towards Terri, not because of the sexting, but just because her alibi isn't as solid as it should be. There were only a few hours for her to account for, she should have been able to do that properly. I can't remember what I did last week, but if someone asked me last week, I could come up with it. 

Wyks:

Sorry if already posted...

~~~~~

investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

d in texas:
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on July 15, 2010, 08:56:40 PM

Quote from: Tracygirl on July 15, 2010, 08:39:10 PM

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

It must, and then he will get his house, I'm sure.

At least I am not the only one that DOES NOT understand this part of the RO, and am going to stick where I am at on this fence...NO I am not saying Kaine took Kyron, but I am saying this case makes NO SENSE!!   I have never seen so much released on a missing and endagered child in my life, by the family yes, BUT at the request and encourgement of LE...   I am also going to say this and sure I will get bananas thrown at me but REALLY seriously I understand Kaine is distraught but can't he at least dress a little bit when going to court.  I am sorry everyone I just don't like this guy and have a really bad feeling about him.
Houze also said he didn't understand why Kaine would put his new address in the restraining order petition, when he could have chosen not to do so. He said he wonders how serious Kaine Horman's safety concerns are, considering "they revealed to my client where he was staying." (Edit to remove red.  Please don't use red for highlighting in posts) MB
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Tracygirl:
Quote from: Wyks on July 15, 2010, 10:01:43 PM

Sorry if already posted...

~~~~~

investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

Doesn't this go back to the chaperon saying something about there are only 5 kids? Which leads one to think at one time she had more children?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page