April 30, 2024, 09:33:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249139 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 16, 2010, 11:55:17 AM »

Thanks to Red, Klaas, Mods and Techs for all the work being done behind the scenes to keep the SM site up and running.

Janet

YES!  A toast to all of them!   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: July 16, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

Still reading and lurking and praying for Kyron's safe return.  That little girl found after sevcen years yesterday is somewhat encouraging.  However, there were really no similarities in that and Kyron's tragic disappearance.

Unfortunately, I still think Kyron saw something that his stepmother did, possibly some sort of totally inappropriate sexual behavior with who knows who and he may have threatened to tell his father.

This is what I think happened and why his stepmother wanted to eliminate him, so he would not tell what he saw or heard her doing with one of her extra-marital interests.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: July 16, 2010, 11:57:00 AM »

But the question that bothers me, how do we know if Kyron was being abused? We don't, I'm not sure how to take the cries to Desiree from Kyron, could be he just wanted to stay with her, could be he felt left out with a new baby in the house, that's normal, could be he was abused, don't know. And one other thing I don't know is why just assume Terri was abusive, could have been Kaine as well, we just don't know.

Agreed No Rose...We just don;t know.  I would like to hear from James - the big brother - as to how daily life went around that house.  I bet we could get some clues as to the dynamics of the family.  I would imagine LE has talked to him....

I feel sympathy for Desiree...I cannot imagine the guilt she is going through.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: July 16, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »

The Lion King production is coming to the Queen Elizabeth theater in Vancouver, BC.  I will be treating my granddaughter in honor of her nineth birthday.  Today ... picking up tickets and shopping for outfits that will be appropriate for the occasion is where it is at.  I will have to keep my frustration hidden.  This little gal is so particular in regards to clothes.  I have a sinking feeling Walmart ... my store of choice .... may not be an option for Miss Fussy.

Anyways ... when I consider the Terri Horman and Michael Cook affair ... I am having my doubts that Terri Horman is going to break and reveal what happened to Kyron.  This woman does not have a conscience.  It is all about me ... me ... me.  However ... a break in the case could happen in a manner that is very unexpected and ... my hope is that this break will happen by the time I return this afternoon.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Janet - You're gonna LOVE it! I took my boys to see it in NYC! They were peed-off that I was taking them to a "musical" but ended up LOVING it...plus it helped that they got to tour Manhattan...

PS - Sometimes it sucks, though, bc the thing they still talk about from that trip was the person they saw peeing on the side of a building...go figure...silly boys... Very Happy
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #624 on: July 16, 2010, 07:03:50 PM »

Thanks to Red, Klaas, Mods and Techs for all the work being done behind the scenes to keep the SM site up and running.

Janet

YES!  A toast to all of them!   

Thank-you to Red, Klaas, Mods and Techs for the avatars, opportunites to express our thoughts and post information.
I am passing out (imaginary) a Ice cream Bananas Split to all of you!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 16, 2010, 12:03:07 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Rackner pointed out how unusual this case was, saying that Kaine Horman was told by law enforcement officers June 26 to leave the home after they informed him of his wife's alleged murder-for-hire plot against him.

"He was told to get his daughter, get his things and get out in a hurry," Rackner said.

The judge said his aim is to reduce the trauma for the child. "No one could question the extraordinary circumstances in this case but the court feels it's important to follow as much as it can normal procedure," Meisenheimer said, before setting a full hearing for Friday.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2010, 12:09:52 PM »

But the question that bothers me, how do we know if Kyron was being abused? We don't, I'm not sure how to take the cries to Desiree from Kyron, could be he just wanted to stay with her, could be he felt left out with a new baby in the house, that's normal, could be he was abused, don't know. And one other thing I don't know is why just assume Terri was abusive, could have been Kaine as well, we just don't know.

Agreed No Rose...We just don;t know.  I would like to hear from James - the big brother - as to how daily life went around that house.  I bet we could get some clues as to the dynamics of the family.  I would imagine LE has talked to him....

I'm just trying real hard to look at all angles. The guilt Desiree must have, don't want to even think about that kind of guilt   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #627 on: July 16, 2010, 12:24:29 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 16, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »

Fox had a teaser about Terri going to court today ... of course they called it "breaking news" ... I swear they've turned into Nancy Grace!

Anyway ... does anyone know why she's going to court?  I haven't heard anything else ... but have also been working.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 16, 2010, 07:34:23 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

Still reading and lurking and praying for Kyron's safe return.  That little girl found after sevcen years yesterday is somewhat encouraging.  However, there were really no similarities in that and Kyron's tragic disappearance.

Unfortunately, I still think Kyron saw something that his stepmother did, possibly some sort of totally inappropriate sexual behavior with who knows who and he may have threatened to tell his father.

This is what I think happened and why his stepmother wanted to eliminate him, so he would not tell what he saw or heard her doing with one of her extra-marital interests.

After reading Valhall's Hinky Meter this morning I am thinking the same thing.  She talks about a child who reported seeing Kyron in the gym/auditorium....I am wondering if the landscaper and TH had a "meeting" at the school, something inappropriate....and Kyron walked in and something tragic happened that resulted from that.....just wracking my brain over this poor child....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 16, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »

I also feel sympathy for Desiree. I have wondered if LE has questioned James...I would think he is in protective mode for his mother or just afraid to get involved...I am sure  his world is shattered also..thoughts of his mother doing something to Kyron would have to be hard for him.  I also have thought about Terri being rude to Kyron because of the baby...at her age she may have been a tad aggravating for Kyron and he may have not reacted as Terri wanted, I can see her being partial to the baby over Kyron. I just pray for this family and for Kyron's safe return.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 16, 2010, 12:36:21 PM »

Ah ... today is judge deciding move out day ... the reason for court ...

and the "BREAKING NEWS" ... is TH has been getting death threats ...

color me surprised ... NOT. 

Sheesh ... tabloid TV antics!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 16, 2010, 12:40:29 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

Thank you NRCG ...very interesting...at least Kaine sounds positive about Kyron coming home and is preparing for the family.

I would think Terri would be breaking down now emotionally not seeing her children. I would be beyond crazy!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 16, 2010, 07:43:12 PM »

July 15: Kaine Horman Answers Questions From FOX 12

POSTED: 7:23 am PDT July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:26 am PDT July 16, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. --

The following is a correspondence between FOX 12 and Kaine Horman on July 15, 2010. The questions and answers have not been edited.

FOX 12: Kaine, we know that you are trying to fast track the process of Terri moving out of your house, can you explain why and what you want the judge to know about why it's important for you right now?

Kaine Horman: In all cases occupation of the house should have nothing to do with any adult - it should be about what's right for the two children involved: Kyron and Kiara.

We need the weekend, primarily all of Saturday, to walk through, secure the house, and make it usable (new locks on doors, re-code the electronic gate, replace items that Terri has taken, etc). The services for the locks and gate are not available on Sunday. Kiara will be moving into a more regular schedule that will include day care and I am returning back to work a little more starting next week. The use of Saturday at the house will be key. Having Kiara back at home for 2 full days will make the adjustment of life going forward much easier. If we wait until next week it will be more difficult to schedule and have things reviewed and secured right away and Kiara will have to adjust to being back home while also attending a new day care. I think it is a priority to limit the impact to her as much as we can.

The big thing is to have the house ready for Kyron. If they find him tonight, any time tomorrow, or on the weekend (assuming Terri may stay in the house until Monday) then where will he go? Another place that is not his home - which I do not find acceptable. He needs to come home to HIS home, HIS room and not anywhere else. The fact that Terri's legal representation thinks she should stay until Monday leads me to believe they do not expect the truth from her this weekend. Having the house available and ready for our missing 7 year old son should far outweigh any adult need for the residence. It cannot be ready for him while she is still in it. When we left the house back in June I had 15 minutes to pack for Kiara and I for an unknown location and an unknown amount of time. We've been gone almost 3 weeks and while we don't have everything we could use (her high chair, nice clothes for court, etc), we have what we REALLY need. She's had a week to do the same - that should be enough. She will always be able to request property from the house and have it picked up in the future so there should be no need to delay further.

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?

Kaine Horman: I have only seen Michael Cook once since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on his intent based on my knowledge of him. I can say that I get briefed by law enforcement and lawyers once or many times per day. If he was really trying to accomplish what is claimed I think that law enforcement and lawyers would know about it and I would have been briefed about his interaction and intent. I have received no such briefing.

FOX 12: Desiree, Kaine and Tony -- all three of you are becoming more and more vocal about the fact that you think Terri is lying and that she's behind Kyron's disappearance. How do you think she might be reacting to that? Do you think it's pushing her to start cooperating with police?

Kaine Horman: I don't know that it is having much of an impact to her directly. Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become. This continues to reinforce what I think all 3 of us have believed for some time: that she is involved and is the primary person responsible. Based on briefings we've had recently she is still not cooperating.

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 16, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »

Thank you NRCG.

My thoughts are that Terri has said she would not contest moving out..so why hasn't she?  She is inconveniencing her own child the longer she stays there.  He had to move quickly to get out before the sting...it's been 3 weeks lady..pack your bags and move on..seems like emotionally she already has done that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: July 16, 2010, 12:56:51 PM »

TY No Rose, that was interesting. I feel for Kaine and Kiara, and like the way he included Kyron in his comments about when he comes home. It sounded to me as though he expects (maybe it is just hope) it will be soon. 

I hope he does have some info we do not, and Kyron will be found soon!

NCSunny

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 16, 2010, 01:07:49 PM »

When she is in court today I wonder what her and her attorney's reasoning will be that she should remain in the home until Monday?   I can't for the life of me see why she is still there...other then to try to get Kaine to pay her to leave..which I don't believe will happen.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 16, 2010, 01:12:38 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

This I could consider a good possiblity.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: July 16, 2010, 02:21:56 PM »

Video of Terri leaving her lawyer's office:

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/terri_horman_leaving_attorneys.html
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 02:29:32 PM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: July 16, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »

Video of Terri leaving her lawyer's office:

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregoni...attorneys.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.