April 30, 2024, 04:44:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249120 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 16, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »

Video of Terri leaving her lawyer's office:

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregoni...attorneys.html

Thanks Blonde.  I couldn't pull that one up but I got it by just typing Oregonlive into AOL search and then click on news.

Terri looks as if she's gained a lot of weight.  Maybe all that food Michael Cook brought her.

I agree with Anna on the possible reason that Kyron disappeared.  I think that is the most logical answer knowing what we now know. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: July 16, 2010, 09:30:39 PM »

Thanks for the pic Blonde....I can not get the link to work, did it say how the judge ruled?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #642 on: July 16, 2010, 02:31:07 PM »

Thank-you
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #643 on: July 16, 2010, 02:31:29 PM »

My mother died suddenly at the age of 37. I was 16 years old and had 3 younger siblings, the youngest was 14 months old. For weeks after the funeral he searched our home for his mama. Hide and seek was a game they often played. He would go from room to room looking under the beds, behind the doors and in the closets. He would sometimes take me by the hand and say "play" which was his way of asking me to help find her. He lapsed into autistic behaviors such as rocking and head banging and for a time went into his own little world. It took months to reach him and bring him back to that carefree,playful child he had been before our tragic loss. He grew up to be a fine young man and has a wonderful wife and 2 sons of his own.I hope Kaine does not lose sight of the fact that her room is not what Kiara misses the most. Children are very flexible when it comes to living arrangements but losing a parent is the most painful loss a child can experience. Kiara does not share Kaine's anger for her mom. She does not care which bed she sleeps in tonight or if she has a high chair to sit in at breakfast. All she knows right now is that she misses her mama and there is a void in her life that nothing else can fill.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 16, 2010, 09:35:45 PM »

Hope we’re all back to “normal" here in the cage. Thanks to mods and especially klaas; I know this has been rough sailing. (Anthony hearing yesterday – terrible timing! Judge Perry should have cleared with us before scheduling! )

Onward.

Desiree apparently experienced kidney failure. I had skimmed over that many times without giving it much thought.

I don’t know what all kidney failure involves - after all, her medical history is absolutely private, as it should be. But kidney failure is one of those that, while yes, treatable, the treatments themselves are life-altering.

If she had a transplant, for example, she would be on several fairly high-powered meds for the rest of her life. Or possibly she is on dialysis, which requires treatments 3 times a week, forever ... Both if these scenarios involve radical changes in diet, and maybe other aspects of daily living. Beyond this, I don’t know much.

I am sure that many mothers of small children have experienced kidney failure and had to deal with it. But I expect it would require a lot of help, or otherwise would compromise the mother’s health. And there might be things Mom just wouldn’t be able to do with the kids. (I know that absolutely staying out of the sun is one of the “rest of life” restrictions.)

Maybe other monkeys are more knowledgeable on this subject. (I just have a friend of a friend who is on dialysis.)

Just mentioning because Desiree apparently gave up both of her children, to their fathers, during treatment of her illness. Trying to get them back later would certainly be costly if the fathers weren’t amiable to the idea, and possibly cause stress for the kids AND herself.

(Don't think lightly of that "costly" part - she probably had no assets; would not have been able to get a loan - the medical debts, and her tenuous health, precluded that. What you think YOU would do, might not have been a possibility at all.)

I don’t think less of her for decisions she made under the circumstances; indeed she probably had no choice. It must have been a very painful and heart-breaking time in her life.

And oh Dear God, now this …

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: July 16, 2010, 02:35:44 PM »

My mother died suddenly at the age of 37. I was 16 years old and had 3 younger siblings, the youngest was 14 months old. For weeks after the funeral he searched our home for his mama. Hide and seek was a game they often played. He would go from room to room looking under the beds, behind the doors and in the closets. He would sometimes take me by the hand and say "play" which was his way of asking me to help find her. He lapsed into autistic behaviors such as rocking and head banging and for a time went into his own little world. It took months to reach him and bring him back to that carefree,playful child he had been before our tragic loss. He grew up to be a fine young man and has a wonderful wife and 2 sons of his own.I hope Kaine does not lose sight of the fact that her room is not what Kiara misses the most. Children are very flexible when it comes to living arrangements but losing a parent is the most painful loss a child can experience. Kiara does not share Kaine's anger for her mom. She does not care which bed she sleeps in tonight or if she has a high chair to sit in at breakfast. All she knows right now is that she misses her mama and there is a void in her life that nothing else can fill.
Thank-you for sharing that tragedy you all had to endure  an angelic monkey  I agree Terri is her mother, I'm sure she misses her terribly, and what a void, and with James also, what a void and how sad, they love her that is there mother.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 16, 2010, 02:43:10 PM »

Blumonkey - Thank you for sharing. A sad time for all, including YOU.

Anna - Yes, I've also expected something similar might have happened. (Kyron seeing or hearing something he "shouldn't" have ... )

And oh, man, whatever happened next might have been an IMMEDIATE reaction. (As opposed to something planned or even desired by Terri.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 16, 2010, 02:45:36 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Who will take care of Kiara???

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her
leave or  do something then he will keep the child. JMO

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

Except for a small problem.....that's not what happened.
Kaine and Desiree were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby, but it was unsuccessful. Desiree had Kyron until she got sick. And TERRI is the reason for this current situation. How many of you would remain married to her given what we now know? He has a daughter to protect also, don't forget, and everything he's worked for is probably tied up in that property.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: July 16, 2010, 02:49:45 PM »

ANNE BREMNER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, but Nancy, you said, Hand me a handcuff. I think you want a pair of handcuffs for her. But the fact is, one of these things is not like the others. You know, potentially hiring a hit man -- we don`t actual have proof of that, and that happened what, six months ago, supposedly? And then the child kidnapping? Uh-uh! The restraining order had yet to be served on her, so she had no legal requirement that she not take the child or be around the child.

And then, finally, when you`re looking at a supposed abduction of her own stepson, what kind of evidence do we really have? The last one that`s seen with him, yes. This is my part of the country, you know, Northwest. Everybody up here thinks she did it. But you know what? Is there evidence that she did it? I don`t know.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/14/ng.01.html

IMO only she may have done some stupid things ,but Their is NO HARD evidence that she hurt Kyron. He looks happy in all the pictures with her.
If they had evedence they would have arrested her ..
Can we look into other people who may have taken him.

I am so past Nancy Grace, I used to like her and would overlook her drama, BUT LAST NIGHT was too much, you want to talk about starting rumors!!  I really don't know how the people of HLN let her get away with shoddy reporting.  I am also disappointed in NG she became the "one" to watch when she covered Caylee nightly when others had stopped, and little by little her attitude became horrible, big head but she covered Caylee.  She really needs to get over herself.
Anne Bremmer needs to deck her, as she was talking with NG semi quote by NG--Baby went to daycare , why was she going to a day care when the step-mom didn't work, believe she used the words stashed at daycare, NG was not making sense, saying the baby went to daycare instead of mom watching her and was trying to kidnap her from daycare after being served with the RO, Anne tried to explain to her the woman couldn't be arrested on that the RO hadn't been served yet, she argued with her about that, wouldn't let her talk.  That was just one of the many things NG didn't have the facts straight on last night.

I am behind BUT glad to see someone else feels the way I do. i wanted to jump through the tv set and bitch slap Nancy ! The last few days shes been annoying as all hell.. asking questions then not letting others speak or answer her! I usually end up falling asleep before shes over.  Her drama is annoying too.. one minuite shes yelling and won't let others speak then shes doing this fake crying crap. Ughhhhhhhhh

Just want to say how much I appreciate all the posts you guys make and articles.. photos.. links.. etc.. its nice to be able to come here to catch up when I am able ! Nice to see new people as well !!  I always was a part of Natalees thread.. and swore up and down I would NEVER follow another case again.. and here I am. This little boy captured my heart the first time I saw this on tv. My prayers are with you little Kyron and I am hoping you are alive and safe and being well taken care of.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 16, 2010, 03:00:57 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

Kaine and Desiree were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby, but it was unsuccessful. Desiree had Kyron until she got sick. And TERRI is the reason for this current situation. How many of you would remain married to her given what we now know? He has a daughter to protect also, don't forget, and everything he's worked for is probably tied up in that property.

Desiree and Kaine were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant.
Then Teri moved in and they were going to call it quits then Teri became pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby . Same story different woman.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 16, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.
Thank you NRCG.

My thoughts are tha4tht Terri has said she would not contest moving out..so why hasn't she?  She is inconveniencing her own child the longer she stays there.  He had to move quickly to get out before the sting...it's been 3 weeks lady..pack your bags and move on..seems like emotionally she already has done that.

I agree. Terri has outstayed her welcome in that house since June 4th.

Toddlers need routine, and the comfort of familiar surroundings when going through a loss. This baby needs to have her own bed, and her own things to help her through her grieving process. She needs her home.
Terri has no right to expect anything more at this point. She's done enough damage.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #651 on: July 16, 2010, 03:03:40 PM »

No Rose,

Thanks for the video.

A still photo before the elevator, the Attorney does not look confident, just my take.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #652 on: July 16, 2010, 03:04:56 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Photo of Attorney, Assistant? & SM entering the elevator.  Not a confident group.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: July 16, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »

ANNE BREMNER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, but Nancy, you said, Hand me a handcuff. I think you want a pair of handcuffs for her. But the fact is, one of these things is not like the others. You know, potentially hiring a hit man -- we don`t actual have proof of that, and that happened what, six months ago, supposedly? And then the child kidnapping? Uh-uh! The restraining order had yet to be served on her, so she had no legal requirement that she not take the child or be around the child.

And then, finally, when you`re looking at a supposed abduction of her own stepson, what kind of evidence do we really have? The last one that`s seen with him, yes. This is my part of the country, you know, Northwest. Everybody up here thinks she did it. But you know what? Is there evidence that she did it? I don`t know.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/14/ng.01.html

IMO only she may have done some stupid things ,but Their is NO HARD evidence that she hurt Kyron. He looks happy in all the pictures with her.
If they had evedence they would have arrested her ..
Can we look into other people who may have taken him.

bit

I do think Terri is up to her eyeballs in this somehow, but I've always been curious about the statement that Kyron supposedly made about leaving his friend and "going to the 'cool' electric exhibit. I think it was 'downstairs'?

Almost as if he was repeating someone telling him, luring him,  to 'come and see the cool electric exhibit'.

I just kept getting a weird feeling whenever I read that. I think Kyron would need 'encouraging' to go off on his own to see one of the other exhibits.

This is oh so scary and sad Sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 16, 2010, 03:12:48 PM »

Good morning monkeys---

Most of the time I think it's funny to see a man manipulated by a woman and vice versa.  In this case, because a young child is missing and likely dead, it isn't the least bit funny.  I don't think Kaine is a stupid person, but he might be book smart but not the least bit street smart. I think Terri played him like a fiddle and he had no idea what she was really capable of. 

Since I don't know any of them personally, I don't have a basis to either like or dislike Kaine. I have no idea what went on in that house.  Terri, however, has shown herself to be a person deserving of scorn. Among other things, it appears more than likely that she had a hand in whatever happened to Kyron and none of the rest of them seem to be involved. I hold her in contempt as I do Casey Anthony and Scott Peterson. 

As for the rest, I feel sorry for them and feel they are absolutely destroyed by what seems to be Terri's actions.

If and when the whole story comes out, I might change my mind, but as of now, I remind myself that these people are not characters in a novel or some other fictional narrative, but real people with real lives and real grief. I don't want to add to that.
[/b]

You are exactly right. Great post.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: July 16, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »

When Desiree came back from Canada, she didn't even have a place to live and had a debt for her medical expenses. She had to go and live with her parents and we don't know how long it was before she was able to work and get out from under her medical conditions and debt. Rotton things like this happen to people. By the time she was on her feet, the kiddos were with their Bio-Dads and even tho I do not like Kaine, Kyron was loved by Kaine. Desiree had visiting, if the kids had to go to foster care, they would have been worse off. Kaine stepped up at that point in time.
I didn't go to every event at my daughter's school and she doesn't make it to every event at her kiddos school. I go in the evenings to the GD school and sometimes if they have something during the day that is really important, I go. Someone from the family goes, sometimes we take turns.
So Derisee was expected to drive 4 hours in the morning and then drive back with Kyron for another 4 hours, else she is not a good enuf Mumma ? Tony Young is a cop, if there had been a whiff of abuse, he would have stepped in. My GD wanted to come and live with me when her parents were getting a divorce because things were a muddle in the house. I looked after her sometime 20 hours a week so my daughter could work her shift work and my place was quiet, no arguing, stable and we had fun. I was a haven for her in that time. Maybe there was tension at Kaine's house with arguing and fighting. Kids hate that.. parents going thru their own stuff and the kid getting caught in the middle or just even being a witness to it is traumatic. My heart goes out to Desiree as she didn't see this coming. 

Me too

I soooo agree with this post!
And yes, I am still dressed for St.Patricks Day.... 

LOL Don't feel bad.. I am still in Valentine clothing from years ago !  <Bet we stink like those baseball uniforms you had to wash..  Wink Hope Coopers game went well!>
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 16, 2010, 10:19:33 PM »

Desiree and Kaine were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant.
Then Teri moved in and they were going to call it quits then Teri became pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby . Same story different woman.

Except that possibly Terri got preggers to avoid having to leave and get a job and give up her lifestyle. She uses sex to manipulate men. That much we do know.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 16, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »

Terri may use sex to manipulate men, but there are always plenty of men wanting to be manipulated in that fashion. So I guess she manipulated three men to marry her, either not very smart men, or they liked being manipulated. I would like to know what these three men are like to have her manipulate them.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 16, 2010, 03:29:41 PM »

Except that possibly Terri got preggers to avoid having to leave and get a job and give up her lifestyle. She uses sex to manipulate men. That much we do know.

Appears as a pattern. I agree with you.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 16, 2010, 03:31:59 PM »

New article..

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he write: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that.I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did"

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen"

"She recently got her teaching license re-instated and has been applying for teaching positions so even the state of Oregon didn’t see this coming," wrote Kaine Horman.
(Edit-remove color.  Color may be used to highlight an area of importance, such as a word or phrase.   We're trying to avoid coloring/highlighting posts.  I realize you only highlighted part of an article, but the highlighting is difficult for some of our posters to with vision issues and also, it loses it's value if over used. Thank you for not using red.   Muffy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 11:42:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.