April 30, 2024, 08:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249132 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #660 on: July 16, 2010, 03:35:27 PM »

Hi Angie

Nice to see you. Same here about Natalee, another child and family we will always be here for.

This case is another sad one.

I don't even know to think, but I am praying real hard for this precious child.

I have to run hope to see you more often.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: July 16, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-to-blame-for-witch-hunt-in-search-for-Kyron-98621924.html

Kaine Horman: Terri to blame for 'witch hunt' in search for Kyron

by David Krough, KGW.com Staff

Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Updated today at 12:17 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing 7-year-old Portland boy Kyron Horman says his estranged wife's obstruction is to blame for the frustration in the case.

At a court meeting Thursday, Terri Moulton Horman's lawyer Stephen Houze said media was involved in a "witch hunt" for his client. Houze said briefings by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother Desiree Young were "fanning the flames."

Kaine Horman answqered questions posted to an online document Friday.

"I think Terri’s past (since Kyron went missing) and continued actions are fanning the flames," Kaine said.

Kyron Horman disappeared six weeks ago from Skyline Elementary.

"All we have asked for is the truth. Until she comes forward with that truth and Kyron is found then I doubt that things will turn down in intensity," Kaine said.

Kaine is seeking to get Terri out of the former family home on NW Sheltered Nook Road and has filed a restraining order against her after police told him of a murder-for-hire plot, according to court documents.

More: Hearing Friday

Terri was the last person to report seeing him that morning. Earlier this week Kaine and Desiree said they would be holding off on scheduling news conferences due to "heavy obligationg" by law enforcement.

Terri Moulton-Horman has not been named as a person of interest in the case and is not charged with a crime. She declined comment Thursday night after leaving her atttorney's office downtown Portland.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 16, 2010, 03:37:04 PM »

I think that she got pregnant to keep Kaine. MHO. I also think she had "plans"...a hidden agenda, once the marriage started going downhill. I personally think she's one of the people responsible for the horrible rumors out on the net. Whether those rumors are true or not, nothing can be as bad as getting rid of an innocent child. I hope to GOD I'm wrong & she's not involved, but if she is may she burn in hell forever. The disappearance of Kyron hasn;t only affected Kaine, it's brought pain to everyone in his family, extended family, friends & acquaintances...even us strangers that have become so concerned over this sweet lil child. Way too many children are being harmed...not enough answers.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: July 16, 2010, 03:37:06 PM »

Terri may use sex to manipulate men, but there are always plenty of men wanting to be manipulated in that fashion. So I guess she manipulated three men to marry her, either not very smart men, or they liked being manipulated. I would like to know what these three men are like to have her manipulate them.

Terri must be a powerful women in bed....she may want to consider a patent for herself and selling it..... the job market is not good and I feel Terri will have a  hard time finding employment.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: July 16, 2010, 03:38:35 PM »

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group (Sat. June 19, 2010, 10:00 AM)

The dark-haired and redheaded women standing side by side at a news conference in the Kyron Horman investigation share a longtime bond with the 7-year-old boy gone missing. With a nation looking on, they shared their grief under the glare of television.

The mother, Desiree Young, 38, and stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, 40, have been friends for years, long before the beaming and bespectacled 7-year-old went missing from Skyline School in northwest Multnomah County. Since his June 4 disappearance, his blended family has hunkered down out of public view, emerging only as a group. Neither mother has spoken publicly, and the dads have read only prepared statements.

But details of their relationship have emerged in multiple interviews by The Oregonian with friends and family.

Terri was the last known person to see Kyron after she took him to school that day, and she was the first to report him missing when she discovered he wasn't on the school bus that afternoon. That day followed years of caring for him. When Kyron was a toddler, Desiree went to Canada to seek treatment for a serious medical condition. Her close friend Terri became Kyron's caretaker.

The story dates to 2000, when Desiree married Kaine Horman. The couple's relationship quickly soured, however, and they planned to separate, but then Desiree got pregnant. So, they gave it another shot. But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howard, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage.

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

More at link: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._family_f.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 16, 2010, 10:39:41 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?
It must, and then he will get his house, I'm sure.
At least I am not the only one that DOES NOT understand this part of the RO, and am going to stick where I am at on this fence...NO I am not saying Kaine took Kyron, but I am saying this case makes NO SENSE!!   I have never seen so much released on a missing and endagered child in my life, by the family yes, BUT at the request and encourgement of LE...   I am also going to say this and sure I will get bananas thrown at me but REALLY seriously I understand Kaine is distraught but can't he at least dress a little bit when going to court.  I am sorry everyone I just don't like this guy and have a really bad feeling about him.
Houze also said he didn't understand why Kaine would put his new address in the restraining order petition, when he could have chosen not to do so. He said he wonders how serious Kaine Horman's safety concerns are, considering "they revealed to my client where he was staying." (Edit to remove red.  Please don't use red for highlighting in posts) MB
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Kaine had to leave his home in about 15 minutes,in an emergency situation, and in that time frame he had to grab necessities for the baby also. He didn't have time to grab a suit, and at the time I'm sure he wasn't concerned with fashion.
As for her lawyer's statement...he knows better. He knows why the address was on there. It's his job to try to make Terri look a little less like a sleazy child abductor. Good Luck to him on that.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: July 16, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-answers-email-from-KOIN/aJDJ5d1MAEq94L0y4msQBA.cspx

Kaine answers email from KOIN

Last Update: 12:35 pm

Do you believe Michael Cook could be called to court?

Kaine: Honestly I don't know, that'll be up to investigators to decide.

Did you have any concerns about Michael Cook before?

Kaine: No. I had only seen him once before high school and that was after the disappearance.

What's your focus?

Kaine: I am focused on finding Kyron, what Terri does is up to her and is something that we’ll deal with at a later date during the divorce case and hearings.

Should Terri be arrested?

Kaine: I believe at some point she will be.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: July 16, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »

New article..

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he write: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that.I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did"

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen"

"She recently got her teaching license re-instated and has been applying for teaching positions so even the state of Oregon didn’t see this coming," wrote Kaine Horman.
(Edit to remove color.  Please only use color to highlight a word/phrase. Thank you for not using red, though.  Muffy)

Thanks Titch. I feel awful for Kaine.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 11:43:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 16, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »

Has been determined when Terri will be moving? tia

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: July 16, 2010, 10:49:26 PM »

Terri may use sex to manipulate men, but there are always plenty of men wanting to be manipulated in that fashion. So I guess she manipulated three men to marry her, either not very smart men, or they liked being manipulated. I would like to know what these three men are like to have her manipulate them.

Probably the same as a woman who's been manipulated by and hooked up with a pathological male. I've noticed that sometimes, if we have had a personality-disordered person in the family, we may be subconsciously drawn to similar types. And so flit from 1 toxic relationship to another before waking up and smelling the coffee--if ever. If only we were forced to take Psych 101 in grade school!! Or having Ann Rule's "Small Sacrifices" in the curriculum instead of "Catcher in the Rye" ... If only I were in charge of the world...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 16, 2010, 03:52:26 PM »

NO, there is a hearing this afternoon at 3pm pst to determine if she has to get out right away.  Kaine wants to get back in Saturday so he can change locks and stuff.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 16, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »

New article..

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html
In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he write: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that.I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did"

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen"

"She recently got her teaching license re-instated and has been applying for teaching positions so even the state of Oregon didn’t see this coming," wrote Kaine Horman.
(Edit to remove color.  Please only use color to highlight a word or phrase.  Thank you for not using red, though.  Muffy)

Thanks Titch. I feel awful for Kaine.

My heart goes out to him. My God, I can;t even imagine what they're all going through. I'm interested in learning, if it is Terri, exactly what was the breaking point for her & why she couldn;t turn around & channel that energy into something positive. Maybe it's not her, who really knows? I think it is, but I'm also not privy to the same info the fbi & other authorities are. She could have failed the poly, but the important question is "What portion of the poly did she fail? What questions were answered inaccurately?" In other words, maybe she answered the questions correctly that pertained to her being involved in Ky's disappearance but maybe she answered the questions to her where-abouts afterward incorrectly. I'm only speculating. I think at this point in time, Ky's still missing & she should be forthright in every single thing going on. She should be completely honest & proactive in finding this child. She is not supplying all the info she knows to be true. It's obvious the frustration that we all see on Kaine Desiree & Tony's faces. Hell, when I saw that sheriff's officer start to cry a few weeks ago, I knew then that they know something that we don't know. I feel terrible for all of them, especially the children. My GOD!

I am curious to know if Carol & Larry Moulton have tried to visit with Kiara and if they're keeping in touch with James. What was Kaine's relationship with them like?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 11:44:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 16, 2010, 10:57:13 PM »

No one likes being manipulated and used. And most of the time, people in those kinds of situations are not aware that they are being manipulated. That's the whole point. The manipulator is using people for selfish purposes, and has an agenda that is a secret from everyone else. Ask any victim of a con artist how much they liked it.....

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 16, 2010, 03:57:27 PM »

have to run...be back later...hoping ky is found soon...

prayer in numbers people...please...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #674 on: July 16, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »

No one likes being manipulated and used. And most of the time, people in those kinds of situations are not aware that they are being manipulated. That's the whole point. The manipulator is using people for selfish purposes, and has an agenda that is a secret from everyone else. Ask any victim of a con artist how much they liked it.....

I understand that, and I also understand that it isn't usually one person in a relationship when everything goes south. It takes two.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 16, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »

That's what today's hearing will determine.

It's at 3 PM on the west coast. 6 PM here on the east coast.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 16, 2010, 11:20:08 PM »

I think that she got pregnant to keep Kaine. MHO. I also think she had "plans"...a hidden agenda, once the marriage started going downhill.

I personally think she's one of the people responsible for the horrible rumors out on the net. Whether those rumors are true or not, nothing can be as bad as getting rid of an innocent child. I hope to GOD I'm wrong & she's not involved, but if she is may she burn in hell forever. The disappearance of Kyron hasn;t only affected Kaine, it's brought pain to everyone in his family, extended family, friends & acquaintances...even us strangers that have become so concerned over this sweet lil child. Way too many children are being harmed...not enough answers.

I agree. Another theory I have is that she disappeared Kyron to buy herself some time with Kaine until she could find herself another man since the MFH didn't work. I think she did not want to lose her lifestyle. Maybe she thought he'd be too preoccupied with finding Kyron to have time to leave her.
Good Neighbor Mikey was probably an attractive target when he showed up, since he apparently had a professional career and a nice salary.

The other theory I have is the same one as Anna. Kyron saw something or heard something, and she had to get rid of that sweet little boy before he messed up her plans. I still think it was about the money and a lifestyle that was important to her, and she was afraid she was going to lose out and have to fend for herself with two kids.

Sweet little Kyron. He deserves so much more than being a pawn in his stepmom's games.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 16, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »

I understand that, and I also understand that it isn't usually one person in a relationship when everything goes south. It takes two.

That applies when both people are in the relationship as who they really are, and are both aware of the same things. Manipulators are never honest about their real personality, their motives and the fact that there is a secret agenda. They are devious about everything. They have an unfair advantage, and they use it until they are found out, or they move on to another victim. Even the FBI has been taken in by a really good manipulator.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: July 16, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »

Hi Angie

Nice to see you. Same here about Natalee, another child and family we will always be here for.

OS

Nice to see you OS ~! We still need to get together sometime!  Smile

Yes.. this is very sad..  My gut at first when I saw this on tv was Terri was responsible.. I still am sticking to my gut feeling.. I just hope he is alive somewhere. I feel bad that his BIO MOM feels guilt about the signs she has seen. Heck.. I had raised 2 step children along with my own 2 kids in my previous marriage. Sometimes it was pure hell.. the BIO mom kidnapped her kids off my front porch.. <she didnt have custody>.. I was ill.. but.. knew she wouldnt hurt them. She hid them away.. it took over a week for the detectives to find them and return them to their father and me.  Every custody battle his EX took us to.,. she lost with flying colors. I raised those kids as if they were my own. Their dad and I are now divorced and the kids are grown.. the boy is 20 and the girl is 23.. shes getting married August 7th... I am looking forward to her wedding. Shes a great kid and thanks me for making them study growing up .. shes now an RN in a great hospital !! It makes me feel good to hear that I helped her some.
  I am hoping.. like I said.. Little kyron is stashed away somewhere safe and sound.. I just think.. IF he is alive.. and with someone.. Does he cry to go out and play? Does he wonder WHERE his family is and WHY he cant see them?  Can he get to a phone and dial 911 or a family member???  So many questions and now answers. How pityful this all is.

an angelic monkey Prayers for you little dude..

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: July 16, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »

Hi Angie

OS

Nice to see you OS ~! We still need to get together sometime!  Smile

Yes.. this is very sad..  My gut at first when I saw this on tv was Terri was responsible.. I still am sticking to my gut feeling.. I just hope he is alive somewhere. I feel bad that his BIO MOM feels guilt about the signs she has seen. Heck.. I had raised 2 step children along with my own 2 kids in my previous marriage. Sometimes it was pure hell.. the BIO mom kidnapped her kids off my front porch.. <she didnt have custody>.. I was ill.. but.. knew she wouldnt hurt them. She hid them away.. it took over a week for the detectives to find them and return them to their father and me.  Every custody battle his EX took us to.,. she lost with flying colors. I raised those kids as if they were my own. Their dad and I are now divorced and the kids are grown.. the boy is 20 and the girl is 23.. shes getting married August 7th... I am looking forward to her wedding. Shes a great kid and thanks me for making them study growing up .. shes now an RN in a great hospital !! It makes me feel good to hear that I helped her some.
  I am hoping.. like I said.. Little kyron is stashed away somewhere safe and sound.. I just think.. IF he is alive.. and with someone.. Does he cry to go out and play? Does he wonder WHERE his family is and WHY he cant see them?  Can he get to a phone and dial 911 or a family member???  So many questions and now answers. How pityful this all is.

an angelic monkey Prayers for you little dude..

Sorry OS I quoted in your box.. maybe a mod can fix it.. LOL  Leave it up to me to screw up ! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.