April 30, 2024, 05:07:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249122 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 16, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Who will take care of Kiara???

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her
leave or  do something then he will keep the child. JMO

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

Except for a small problem.....that's not what happened.
Kaine and Desiree were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby, but it was unsuccessful. Desiree had Kyron until she got sick. And TERRI is the reason for this current situation. How many of you would remain married to her given what we now know? He has a daughter to protect also, don't forget, and everything he's worked for is probably tied up in that property.

Desiree and Kaine were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant.
Then Teri moved in and they were going to call it quits then Teri became pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby . Same story different woman.

Except that possibly Terri got preggers to avoid having to leave and get a job and give up her lifestyle. She uses sex to manipulate men. That much we do know.

I don't think Terri was pregnant before they married.  I never heard nor read that anywhere.
Infact Kaine felt the marriage was going very well until a few months after the baby was born.

Can you site a reference for that ..I'd like to read that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 17, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hearing-Friday-for-Kyrons-father-asking-step-mom-Terri-to-leave-home-98570549.html

Kyron Horman's step-mom agrees to move out Saturday

by David Krough and KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 15, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Updated today at 1:54 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton-Horman came to an agreement for Terri to move out of the former family home in NW Portland by 3 p.m. Saturday.

Kaine believes his missing son, Kyron is still alive and wants him to have a safe home to return to. Kaine and his lawyer Laura Rackner and Terri's defense attorney Steven Houze made the agreement Friday, according to a source.

Kaine was told by police last month that Terri had tried to hire a man to kill him, according to a restraining order filed by Kaine. More: Murder-for-hire-plot
(snipped)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 17, 2010, 12:04:21 AM »

Desiree has admitting there were red flags due to Kyron's breaking down as she describes, several times about not wanting to go back home. Lets not take away Kyrons voice and say we don't know if he was in torment. We can say the parents missed the signs, but Kyron, in his 7 year old way, was asking for help. If his mom admits that, then I think we can file that under facts in this case.

It's not taking away Kyron's voice to say that no one really knows why he was upset. Desiree did not say that Kyron told her he was being abused. She's looking back, and trying to make sense of what happened.
Maybe he wanted to stay with his Mom because he missed her, or didn't have to do chores or homework at her house. In a divorce, the non-custodial parent can often be the Disney-Land parent even unintentionally, while the custodial parent is the one who does the discipline and assigns chores. Sometimes, kids just want to stay with the other parent because they are tired of going back and forth. Maybe Kyron wanted his Mom since he missed that as a toddler. Or maybe he was being treated badly by Terri. It could even be all of the above.

Kyron will have a voice no matter what. He has parents who are speaking for him, as well as a community that encompasses

The child is missing, you are suspecting Terri, yet you don't want to think that Kyron may have been unhappy in the home? That makes no sense. I am going to agree with Kyrons mother that it is true that Kyron didn't want to leave their home and she missing red flags. She at least knows the child.

I didn't say what I believe. I said that Desiree did not say that Kyron directly told her he was being abused, and that she is looking back and possibly being influenced by what happened later. You wanted to say it's a fact, and it hasn't been established as that. It's her feeling. I happen to hope that's NOT the case, because I'd hate for Desiree to carry that with her for the rest of her life. She certainly doesn't need to blame herself for not realizing that Terri would cause Kyron to disappear. No one saw that coming.
I do think that Terri was not as kind and loving to Kyron as she wanted everyone to believe. I think she's a liar, and quite possibly a murderer. She's unfit to be around children.

Without the ability to ask Kyron why he was crying, no one can really know why he was upset.
I hope Desiree gets the chance to ask him one day soon.

I think you are stretching a bit. This has nothing to do with you or what you feel or what you feel it should be. I am going to respect Kyron and his mother and trust her word as she said his cries were red flags she missed.  I think we can move on now, don't you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 17, 2010, 12:04:30 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-and-Terri-agree-to-move-out-date/WNMSSjo52Ey7gqKK0u5Tyg.cspx

Kaine and Terri agree to move out date

Last Update: 2:01 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large

The dispute between Terri Horman and when she has to move out has been settled, sources tell KOIN Local 6.

The details of when she has to move out have yet to be revealed. Terri and Kaine, and their attorney's, were scheduled to have a 3 p.m. meeting on the matter, which has been cancelled.

KOIN Local 6 is working on getting the precise details.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: July 16, 2010, 05:09:02 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-and-Terri-agree-to-move-out-date/WNMSSjo52Ey7gqKK0u5Tyg.cspx

Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large

The dispute between Terri Horman and when she has to move out has been settled, sources tell KOIN Local 6.

The details of when she has to move out have yet to be revealed. Terri and Kaine, and their attorney's, were scheduled to have a 3 p.m. meeting on the matter, which has been cancelled.

Thank-you
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: July 16, 2010, 05:09:14 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Who will take care of Kiara???

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her
leave or  do something then he will keep the child. JMO

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

Except for a small problem.....that's not what happened.
Kaine and Desiree were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby, but it was unsuccessful. Desiree had Kyron until she got sick. And TERRI is the reason for this current situation. How many of you would remain married to her given what we now know? He has a daughter to protect also, don't forget, and everything he's worked for is probably tied up in that property.

Desiree and Kaine were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant.
Then Teri moved in and they were going to call it quits then Teri became pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby . Same story different woman.

Except that possibly Terri got preggers to avoid having to leave and get a job and give up her lifestyle. She uses sex to manipulate men. That much we do know.

I don't think Terri was pregnant before they married.  I never heard nor read that anywhere.
Infact Kaine felt the marriage was going very well until a few months after the baby was born.

Can you site a reference for that ..I'd like to read that.

According to my notes, Terri and Kaine married in April, 2007.

Kiara was born in December, 2008.

Looks like she was not pregnant with her when they got married to me.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 17, 2010, 12:12:38 AM »

But the question that bothers me, how do we know if Kyron was being abused? We don't, I'm not sure how to take the cries to Desiree from Kyron, could be he just wanted to stay with her, could be he felt left out with a new baby in the house, that's normal, could be he was abused, don't know. And one other thing I don't know is why just assume Terri was abusive, could have been Kaine as well, we just don't know.

Many times in an emotionally abusive home the abuse can be just has difficult on the child and can be even more difficult to spot because it is an invisible abuse. There are no injuries on the body, nothing that directly points to abuse, it is more psychological abuse. A parent will punish the child with withdrawing love or affection, ignoring them or their needs. Pour love on another child in an attempt to down grade the abused child. I think this is the type of abuse that many of you saw in the pics. To me what is so sad to think of is a child in this situation will reach out to the parent and when at times that parent decides to offer love, the child lights up as he/she feels as though they finally are getting what they want, love.
Anyway, this is the type of abuse, this psychological warfare that I think you all have commented on.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: July 16, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »

Well, darn. I was looking forward to that meeting. LOL

Thanks, Klaas.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: July 16, 2010, 05:11:41 PM »

I hope he is ALIVE.. but makes you wonder.. if he is.. WHAT will happen if KAINE moves back to the home with the little baby and Kyron is found.. IMO.. I would think MAYBE Des would want to take him home with her and Tony??  Just a thought to throw out there.. AND if Kaine is in hiding now since he had a murder for hire thingy... Ummm.. is he NOT afraid to be back in that house with the baby??   Soooooooooooo freaking confusing this all is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 16, 2010, 05:16:28 PM »

But the question that bothers me, how do we know if Kyron was being abused? We don't, I'm not sure how to take the cries to Desiree from Kyron, could be he just wanted to stay with her, could be he felt left out with a new baby in the house, that's normal, could be he was abused, don't know. And one other thing I don't know is why just assume Terri was abusive, could have been Kaine as well, we just don't know.

Many times in an emotionally abusive home the abuse can be just has difficult on the child and can be even more difficult to spot because it is an invisible abuse. There are no injuries on the body, nothing that directly points to abuse, it is more psychological abuse. A parent will punish the child with withdrawing love or affection, ignoring them or their needs. Pour love on another child in an attempt to down grade the abused child. I think this is the type of abuse that many of you saw in the pics. To me what is so sad to think of is a child in this situation will reach out to the parent and when at times that parent decides to offer love, the child lights up as he/she feels as though they finally are getting what they want, love.
Anyway, this is the type of abuse, this psychological warfare that I think you all have commented on.
That could be, and in all the pics so far that I have seen of Kyron, I just don't sense anything, but then it is hard to tell from pictures, most people smile for a picture. And since there was a new baby in the home, she would have gotten more attention, sometimes you don't mean too, it just happens because the little one needs more attention.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 16, 2010, 05:18:20 PM »

Terri and her lawyer seem to be doing everything they can to keep her from having to make a court appearance.  I think we know now who is the guilty party and why she does not seem to want her day in court.

I am glad LE, Kaine, Tony , Desiree and Kaine's lawyer are keeping the pressure on her.

She needs to start cooperating with LE now.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 16, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »

I hope he is ALIVE.. but makes you wonder.. if he is.. WHAT will happen if KAINE moves back to the home with the little baby and Kyron is found.. IMO.. I would think MAYBE Des would want to take him home with her and Tony??  Just a thought to throw out there.. AND if Kaine is in hiding now since he had a murder for hire thingy... Ummm.. is he NOT afraid to be back in that house with the baby??   Soooooooooooo freaking confusing this all is.

Anyone would be stupid to try to murder Kaine now.  They also may provide Kaine with LE protection.  But changing the gate codes, changing the locks..and he didn't say this but I would imagine he have an alarm system put in as well.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 17, 2010, 12:24:08 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

Thank you NRCG ...very interesting...at least Kaine sounds positive about Kyron coming home and is preparing for the family.

I would think Terri would be breaking down now emotionally not seeing her children. I would be beyond crazy!!

Thanks for posting, I have a question...Can't Kyron go home to the home he has with his mother?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 16, 2010, 05:25:31 PM »

Terri's lawyer is smart settling this out of court and not having her waltz into the courtroom. Now the media will really be in a frenzy watching the move go on, and where she is moving to. Since she doesn't seem to have money, I would guess she would move in with a friend or her parents.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: July 16, 2010, 05:27:53 PM »

Thank You,

Terri may be feeling defeated...and does not want to rock the boat.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 16, 2010, 05:30:52 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

Thank you NRCG ...very interesting...at least Kaine sounds positive about Kyron coming home and is preparing for the family.

I would think Terri would be breaking down now emotionally not seeing her children. I would be beyond crazy!!

Thanks for posting, I have a question...Can't Kyron go home to the home he has with his mother?

I think with this being so high profile now..they would have to abide by the custody agreement, until such time that would change in court.

But it might be best for him to be back home with Kaine, if he is alive, after what I am sure was a harrowing experience.  I have a feeling Tony and Desiree might come there to stay also.
They were there after he first went missing but moved out due to Desiree and Tony feeling Terri's behavior was just bizarre..per one of Desiree's interviews.

I would think he would have a joyous homecoming from both parents.  And why shouldn't Kaine have the house..he has the kids?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: July 16, 2010, 05:31:12 PM »

I don't believe Desiree has primary custody. Just visitation.

I believe Kyron would be going back to Kaine's residence when he is found.

I am being hopeful here.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: July 16, 2010, 05:32:04 PM »

Anyone would be stupid to try to murder Kaine now.  They also may provide Kaine with LE protection.  But changing the gate codes, changing the locks..and he didn't say this but I would imagine he have an alarm system put in as well.

Great point Gypsy ~! 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: July 16, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »

Holy balls of fire.. gotta shut my PC down.. BAD storm all of a sudden.. Thunder and lighning.. CLOSE.. whole house lit up!  Hoping to get out of here soon.. I need a night out..

Nice seeing everyone!!   

Keeping little Kyron in my prayers!  an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 16, 2010, 05:36:13 PM »

Thank You,

Terri may be feeling defeated...and does not want to rock the boat.

But she isn't defeated enough yet to appear in court or to tell the truth and cooperate with the investigation.  Per Kaine's replies to news stations today, his understanding is she is still not cooperating with LE and the investigation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.