April 30, 2024, 01:20:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249177 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: July 17, 2010, 12:37:53 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

Thank you NRCG ...very interesting...at least Kaine sounds positive about Kyron coming home and is preparing for the family.

I would think Terri would be breaking down now emotionally not seeing her children. I would be beyond crazy!!

Thanks for posting, I have a question...Can't Kyron go home to the home he has with his mother?

NO, not without a court order.  Kaine has primary custody and Desiree has visitation rights.  Can't change that without a court order.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #701 on: July 17, 2010, 12:41:17 AM »

Holy balls of fire.. gotta shut my PC down.. BAD storm all of a sudden.. Thunder and lighning.. CLOSE.. whole house lit up!  Hoping to get out of here soon.. I need a night out..

Nice seeing everyone!!   

Keeping little Kyron in my prayers!  an angelic monkey
Stay safe  an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 16, 2010, 05:43:56 PM »

Holy balls of fire.. gotta shut my PC down.. BAD storm all of a sudden.. Thunder and lighning.. CLOSE.. whole house lit up!  Hoping to get out of here soon.. I need a night out..

Nice seeing everyone!!   

Keeping little Kyron in my prayers!  an angelic monkey
Stay safe  an angelic monkey

Wow Angie..you must near me..because ours news is calling for the same effect her later on this evening.

Stay safe!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 16, 2010, 05:48:47 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Who will take care of Kiara???

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her
leave or  do something then he will keep the child. JMO

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

Except for a small problem.....that's not what happened.
Kaine and Desiree were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby, but it was unsuccessful. Desiree had Kyron until she got sick. And TERRI is the reason for this current situation. How many of you would remain married to her given what we now know? He has a daughter to protect also, don't forget, and everything he's worked for is probably tied up in that property.

Desiree and Kaine were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant.
Then Teri moved in and they were going to call it quits then Teri became pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby . Same story different woman.

Except that possibly Terri got preggers to avoid having to leave and get a job and give up her lifestyle. She uses sex to manipulate men. That much we do know.

I don't think Terri was pregnant before they married.  I never heard nor read that anywhere.
Infact Kaine felt the marriage was going very well until a few months after the baby was born.

Can you site a reference for that ..I'd like to read that.

According to my notes, Terri and Kaine married in April, 2007.

Kiara was born in December, 2008.

Looks like she was not pregnant with her when they got married to me.

Thank you Brandi

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 17, 2010, 01:06:31 AM »

Terri Horman is being portrayed as a psychotic, attention seeking, sexually deviant, manipulative, lieing, selfish  b**** suffering from ppd who is a danger to herself and others including the whole state of Oregon and no one, I repeat, no one saw it coming. I'm not going for it. Up until June 4th everything was normal just a normal day and everything goes from normal to horrific in five seconds (paraphrasing Kaine).  Yea it does when everyone believes a pack of rumors and allegations in which there could be truth or no truth at all.

There has to be some truth but where is it?  If Terri is this kind of person then why didn't her past relationships point to that truth?  Why is it that neither of her ex-husbands whom I would expect to step up an say yea she did me the same way, haven't said anything like that about her. Who has she manipulated in her community?  So far I'm seeing next to nothing factual and I am still seeking the truth.

I do admit when I first saw Terri I thought of Susan Smith but then something changed and I no longer felt that way.  I can't put my finger on it.  I do believe that Kyron's disappearance is part of a larger agenda.  I just watch the horror of this whole situation keep unfolding and wait for the truth to show itself.

Kyron is still missing and I pray he is alive.  Going back to the beginning I wonder why it took so long for the family to make an appearance.  Tony and Desiree were the non-custodial parents yet it appears to me that without them the family may have never made an appearance.  I thought it was odd that Tony was the first to speak, he took the lead, he stepped up to the plate, he went first.  Does anyone have any idea why?  I am speculating that Kaine and Terri had to be begged to go public.  Tony knew it was the best way to connect with the community and get Kyron's face out there.  If Tony and Desiree had done that pc without Kaine and Terri everyone would be wondering why are the non-custodial parents coming out instead of the family he lived with everyday. Now they are doing it alone.  Tony took the first step and I believe he loves Kyron and I applaud him for doing so. JMO  To date Terri has remained silent. If actions speak louder than words what is she saying?

It is noticeable to me how much Kaine is being portrayed as a victim even more so lately than Kyron. This disgusts me.  For heaven sakes WHERE IS KYRON?

The other night Rob made a post about Madeline Mccann.  He made a lot of sense and to this day Maddie has never been found.  I hope that will not be the case with Kyron.

Thanks Klaas and everyone who keeps this forum up and running.  I appreciate all that you do here and your dedication to find the missing.  You all are the BEST!!! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 16, 2010, 06:11:38 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else find it telling that TH is giving up EVERYTHING so willingly?!  If I were innocent (well first of all I'd be cooperating with everyone under the sun and screaming and crying that my baby Kyron was gone ... but I digress ...) I would be fighting for my daughter and our home ... even if I wanted out of the marriage and had a new sexy texty boyfriend!

Yet ... (Houze is no dummy - fab lawyer - I'd pick him) ... she's not going to court to fight custody ... not going to court to fight for the house or even when she moves out ... hmmm ... says to me that TH needs to stay out of a court room ... lawyer doesn't want her having to answer any questions under oath ...

Looks like a fish, swims like a fish, smells like a fish ... and yep .. I went there!  UUGGHHH ...  Coulda used duck ... but TH is not a duck.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: July 17, 2010, 01:19:34 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

Thank you NRCG ...very interesting...at least Kaine sounds positive about Kyron coming home and is preparing for the family.

I would think Terri would be breaking down now emotionally not seeing her children. I would be beyond crazy!!

Thanks for posting, I have a question...Can't Kyron go home to the home he has with his mother?

I think with this being so high profile now..they would have to abide by the custody agreement, until such time that would change in court.

But it might be best for him to be back home with Kaine, if he is alive, after what I am sure was a harrowing experience.  I have a feeling Tony and Desiree might come there to stay also.
They were there after he first went missing but moved out due to Desiree and Tony feeling Terri's behavior was just bizarre..per one of Desiree's interviews.

I would think he would have a joyous homecoming from both parents.  And why shouldn't Kaine have the house..he has the kids?

I hope they consult with a child psychologist on where the best place for him to be. The memories he may have of that house and depending on what has happened to him since being missing, he may feel more safe else where. I think the custody agreement should be put aside for whatever the best interest of Kyron is. But we have to get him home first.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 16, 2010, 06:26:17 PM »

NO, not without a court order.  Kaine has primary custody and Desiree has visitation rights.  Can't change that without a court order.

I would hope the parents can all do what is best for Kyron and not worry about a court order, that is my point. kaine can agree to allow his son to go to his mother if that is what Kyron wants. He can wave the court order in her face and say no. I don't think that would happen though or I would hope not. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: July 17, 2010, 01:29:04 AM »

I think with this being so high profile now..they would have to abide by the custody agreement, until such time that would change in court.

But it might be best for him to be back home with Kaine, if he is alive, after what I am sure was a harrowing experience.  I have a feeling Tony and Desiree might come there to stay also.
They were there after he first went missing but moved out due to Desiree and Tony feeling Terri's behavior was just bizarre..per one of Desiree's interviews.

I would think he would have a joyous homecoming from both parents.  And why shouldn't Kaine have the house..he has the kids?

I hope they consult with a child psychologist on where the best place for him to be. The memories he may have of that house and depending on what has happened to him since being missing, he may feel more safe else where. I think the custody agreement should be put aside for whatever the best interest of Kyron is. But we have to get him home first.

I hope Kyron has the chance to see a child psychologist but sadly, I think it's too late for that.  With everything that has happened, Terri is keeping quiet for a reason much bigger than hiding Kyron IMO.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 16, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

I'm afraid you are right, klaasend!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 16, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »

I hope Kyron has the chance to see a child psychologist but sadly, I think it's too late for that.  With everything that has happened, Terri is keeping quiet for a reason much bigger than hiding Kyron IMO.

I agree Klaas with your thoughts on this. I pray to god we are wrong
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 16, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »

I agree Klaas with your thoughts on this. I pray to god we are wrong

Please dear God.... let this be wrong

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #712 on: July 16, 2010, 06:40:51 PM »

Terri's reason for keeping quiet is the same reason Casey Anthony stayed quiet.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 17, 2010, 01:43:23 AM »

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

The story dates to 2000, when Desiree married Kaine Horman. The couple's relationship quickly soured, however, and they planned to separate, but then Desiree got pregnant. So, they gave it another shot. But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage.

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

Terri's wide smile and glimmering eyes shine with happiness in a photo posted on her Facebook page.

On Mother's Day that year, Kaine gave his new bride a 2007 candy apple red Ford Mustang GT.

"Something shiny for the driveway," she wrote under the picture on her Facebook page. "Yes, Kaine is all that and a bag of chips!"

She adorned it with her vanity license plate RDSQRL, which is short for Red Squirrel, a nickname that reflects her long, thick mane of red hair.

More than a year after they were married, on Dec. 8, 2008, Kaine and Terri had a baby girl, Kiara.

Her name reflects a family tradition of Kaine's biological father, Kurtis Mengel, who has a twin sister, Kari Mengel Hoagland. Mengel and his wife, Kristi, named their sons Kaine and Kristian, now 32.

According to friends and family, the Hormans are a tight-knit, loving family that enjoys doing things together.

They play board games, go bowling with friends and take trips. In 2009, they visited Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Late last year they went to the Roloff Farm in Helvetia where the reality TV show "Little People, Big World" is filmed. And recently, they peered at the animals at the Oregon Zoo.

Terri volunteered at Skyline School, where Kyron was in second grade, and she took him to swimming lessons with James and with Kiara.

"They're very nice people," said Adam Farber, who runs a swimming school and taught Kyron to swim and worked on strokes with James. Farber had no idea until he went missing that Kyron was Terri's stepchild. "They all fit in really well."

Marriage, parenthood

Terri was born March 14, 1970 and grew up in Roseburg, the daughter of two teachers, Carol and Larry Moulton. She graduated from Roseburg High School in 1988 and went to Umpqua Community College, where she met her first husband, Ron Tarver. They married in 1991 in Roseburg.

Their son, James Logan, was born Jan. 26, 1994.

The couple divorced in 1995 but tangled in court in 1999 over Tarver's failure to pay child support.

Court documents indicate that he did not pay child support between 1996 and 1998.

By that time, though, she had moved on. In 1996, she married Richard Ecker in Springfield. He adopted James two years later. Ecker, who now lives in the Portland area, continues to pay more than $500 in monthly child support for James, though he's not seen him in six or seven years.

"He's still my legal son," Ecker said.

During their marriage, Terri earned a bachelor's degree from Northwest Christian University in Eugene in 2000, according to her Facebook page.

The couple relocated to Beaverton in 2001 and separated that year, and their divorce became final in 2002.

Terri looked for work.

Between March 2001 and June 2002, she was a substitute teacher in the Hillsboro School District. According to spokesman Beth Graser, Terri held long-term jobs at Eastwood, Mooberry and Lenox elementaries.

After moving in with Kaine, Terri went onto the on-call substitute teachers list between 2003 and 2006. Graser said Terri held no more long-term jobs with the district.

"She stopped teaching and subbing so she could be with Kyron during his preschool and toddler years," said Jaymie Finster, a friend from junior high school who worked with Terri in the school district.

But Terri did hit the books. In about 2004, she earned a master's in education from Pacific University in Forest Grove.

On her Facebook page, she says her dream job would be superintendent of a school district.

She also loves playing video games such as "World of Warcraft" and is an exercise buff, regularly going to the gym. In 2005 she placed fourth in the over-35 category for women in the Emerald Cup of bodybuilding.

That same year, she was snagged on Interstate 5 in Marion County for drunken driving. James, who was 11, was in the car. With a blood-alcohol level of 0.15 percent, she was charged with DUII and reckless child endangerment. Terri pleaded guilty and took a diversion course.

She has had no other violations.

Family and friends say she is a focused mom.

"She's a pretty attentive mom," said Tarver, her first husband.

Her second spouse, Richard Ecker, has kind words to say about her as well: "She was always a gifted teacher. She did as much for the school and the kids as she could."

He couldn't imagine his ex-wife doing anything to harm a child.

"She would never hurt a child," he said. "She's not wired that way."

Focus on the kids

Terri was thrilled when Kiara was born in December 2008. Tarver said she had always wanted a girl. Terri's enthusiasm spilled onto her Facebook page, which has dozens of photos of the cherub-faced carrot-topped girl with blue eyes. She also flooded Tarver and other acquaintances with photos and e-mail updates of the baby's progress.

He thought that was unusual because he wasn't close to her family.

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, James has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

It's not clear why he was sent away.

But the parents' relationships have been cordial, said Terri's mom, Carol Moulton.

She's been in Portland, trying to comfort Terri and Kaine. "It's a tough deal," said Larry Moulton, Terri's father, who's still in Roseburg. "There's a lot of grilling. There's a lot of pressure."

Kaine's adoptive dad, R. Neil Horman, says Kyron's disappearance has been a strain on the parents.

"The loss of a child like this is devastating," he said.

++++++++

TIMELINE

2002 (September)
- Kyron is born.

- Desiree and Kaine are divorced
- Desiree and Kaine share custody of Kaine.
- Desiree is the primary caregiver.

- Desiree suffers kidney failure
- Kyron lives with Kaine
- Terri and James enter scenario

2007 (April)
- Terri and Kaine are married

2008 (December)
- Kiara is born

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: July 17, 2010, 01:44:07 AM »

What could possibly be worse than being accused of hiding/kidnapping Kyron?  That is why Terri won't talk IMO.  She may not have physically harmed Kyron herself but I believe she facilitated it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 17, 2010, 01:44:40 AM »

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: July 17, 2010, 01:46:09 AM »

What could possibly be worse than being accused of hiding/kidnapping Kyron?  That is why Terri won't talk IMO.  She may not have physically harmed Kyron herself but I believe she facilitated it.

Klaas

Where I consider the murder for hire plot against Kaine ... I believe you may be right.

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 16, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »

Plus the fact is has been SIX weeks since Kyron went missing.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #718 on: July 16, 2010, 06:49:09 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hearing-Friday-for-Kyrons-father-asking-step-mom-Terri-to-leave-home-98570549.html

Share on Twitter Printprint Kyron Horman's step-mom agrees to move out Saturday

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: July 16, 2010, 06:49:10 PM »

New Blink posting?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.