April 30, 2024, 11:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249162 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 16, 2010, 07:39:04 PM »

POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION?

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
by Frank Mungeam
kgw.com
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: July 16, 2010, 07:39:16 PM »

Klaas, Rob, Wyks, as a matter of fact anyone that likes history - somebody just posted this on oregonlive.com & I'm LMAO! Listen to the whole thing, truly funny. I know it's o/t a bit, but sometimes it's nice to just take a step back, clear your head, then laugh about something that's totally unrelated. Listen & enjoy!

Here's the link:
http://www.whtapes.org/clip/lyndon-johnson-joe-haggar-lbj-orders-some-new-haggar-pants
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 16, 2010, 07:48:19 PM »

Terri is not contesting anything.  Could it be that LE is giving her an opportunity to get affairs in order prior to her arrest regarding the murder for hire plot and/or the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's step-mom to move out Saturday
by David Krough and KGW.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 15, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Updated today at 4:32 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton-Horman came to an agreement for Terri to move out of the former family home in NW Portland by 3 p.m. Saturday.

Kaine believes his missing son, Kyron is still alive and wants him to have a safe home to return to. Kaine and his lawyer Laura Rackner and Terri's defense attorney Steven Houze made the agreement Friday, according to a reliable source.

Kaine was told by police last month that Terri had tried to hire a man to kill him, according to a restraining order filed by Kaine. More: Murder-for-hire-plot

Kaine's attorney said he wanted to be in the home by the weekend in order to re-key locks, find daycare for the couple's daughter and return to his job at Intel.

Houze said Terri has been the target of several threats.

Through her attorney, Terri has said that she would be willing to move out if Kaine would pay for the move. However, Kaine's attorney said he was not willing to give her any money until she cooperates with police, because Kaine believes Terri has information about Kyron's whereabouts after he disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

Terri's attorney Houze said the ability for her to move out was difficult due to the media "witch hunt" and news conferences held by the Hormans were "fanning the flames." He argued his client should be granted until Monday afternoon.

Kaine also recently filed papers to have Terri held in contempt of court and accused her of violating a sealed restraining order. That court motion also detailed an alleged sexual affair with one of Kaine's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

Kaine Horman's attorney Laura Rackner asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook. On Tuesday, a judge set a hearing for July 22 over the restraining order.

Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address financial and other issues. A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hearing-Friday-for-Kyrons-father-asking-step-mom-Terri-to-leave-home-98570549.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: July 16, 2010, 07:49:46 PM »

Klaas, Rob, Wyks, as a matter of fact anyone that likes history - somebody just posted this on oregonlive.com & I'm LMAO! Listen to the whole thing, truly funny. I know it's o/t a bit, but sometimes it's nice to just take a step back, clear your head, then laugh about something that's totally unrelated. Listen & enjoy!

Here's the link:
http://www.whtapes.org/clip/lyndon-johnson-joe-haggar-lbj-orders-some-new-haggar-pants

That was funny, Titch!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 17, 2010, 03:03:21 AM »

Nothing happened today that says she gave up custody rights. She just isn't going to fight it right now. This is all very sad. I wouldn't read guilt or innocence into today"s non events. She might go for supervised visitation once this fire storm dies down.
I do agree that what Kaine said, that she is involved and then the sexting issue that LE gave to Kaine has really turned peeps against her. Right or wrong, I don't know, but I can't fathom why LE gave Kaine that weapon.
I honestly think LE had tunnel vision and should have concentrated more on finding Kyron than getting in the mud with this.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 16, 2010, 08:09:23 PM »

I agree something heinous happened to this little boy.

If Terri knew were he was at this point..meaning she hid him..she would produce him.  She has no financial support that we know of, she has lost her home, her daughter, her husband and I seriously doubt if James will be in her care any time soon.  So she doesn't budge..she doesn't cooperate with the investigation..it really can only mean that telling whatever it is she knows, would be more risky to her then telling what she does know. 

She's telling whatever it is she knows,
would be more risky to her then telling what she does know.I just can't go there yet.  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 16, 2010, 08:12:06 PM »

I wish I weren't so far away.  I would volunteer in a flash. 
Me Too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13:04 PM »

Nothing happened today that says she gave up custody rights. She just isn't going to fight it right now. This is all very sad. I wouldn't read guilt or innocence into today"s non events. She might go for supervised visitation once this fire storm dies down.
I do agree that what Kaine said, that she is involved and then the sexting issue that LE gave to Kaine has really turned peeps against her. Right or wrong, I don't know, but I can't fathom why LE gave Kaine that weapon.
I honestly think LE had tunnel vision and should have concentrated more on finding Kyron than getting in the mud with this.

You are absolutely right, Kat_Gram!  They need to concentrate on Kyron!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 16, 2010, 08:14:03 PM »

I wish I weren't so far away.  I would volunteer in a flash. 
Me Too

Smile

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: July 16, 2010, 08:15:24 PM »

All it would have taken to harm Kyron was a sudden backhand in anger.  With enough momentum, his head could have struck something.  At that point, a way would have to be found to dispose of his body...

A terrible scenario, I know.  Otherwise, we will have to believe an even worse scenario, a carefully planned out murder...

That's my only hold up at this point Claycat.  I don't suppose I will ever know .. but I do wonder if this was planned or if it was a spontaneous act.  Much like Caylee Anthony ... I'll never know ... that answer lies only in the mind of the murderer ... and they ain't talking.  If they ever do ... they will tell whatever story gets them less time ... so it's not the truth.  I guess the only truth in both cases will be that a lovely child is gone from this earth before their time. 

The only problem with this scenario is when / where could Terri have used a "sudden backhand in anger"....as this implies a spur-of-the-moment action?  Difficult for that to happen at the school. If she "took him" with her from the school then any harm to Kyron becomes pre-meditated, IMO.  Where is Kyron?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: July 16, 2010, 08:16:23 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

July 15: Kaine Horman Answers Questions From FOX 12

POSTED: 7:23 am PDT July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:26 am PDT July 16, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. --

The following is a correspondence between FOX 12 and Kaine Horman on July 15, 2010. The questions and answers have not been edited.

FOX 12: Kaine, we know that you are trying to fast track the process of Terri moving out of your house, can you explain why and what you want the judge to know about why it's important for you right now?

Kaine Horman: In all cases occupation of the house should have nothing to do with any adult - it should be about what's right for the two children involved: Kyron and Kiara.

We need the weekend, primarily all of Saturday, to walk through, secure the house, and make it usable (new locks on doors, re-code the electronic gate, replace items that Terri has taken, etc). The services for the locks and gate are not available on Sunday. Kiara will be moving into a more regular schedule that will include day care and I am returning back to work a little more starting next week. The use of Saturday at the house will be key. Having Kiara back at home for 2 full days will make the adjustment of life going forward much easier. If we wait until next week it will be more difficult to schedule and have things reviewed and secured right away and Kiara will have to adjust to being back home while also attending a new day care. I think it is a priority to limit the impact to her as much as we can.

The big thing is to have the house ready for Kyron. If they find him tonight, any time tomorrow, or on the weekend (assuming Terri may stay in the house until Monday) then where will he go? Another place that is not his home - which I do not find acceptable. He needs to come home to HIS home, HIS room and not anywhere else. The fact that Terri's legal representation thinks she should stay until Monday leads me to believe they do not expect the truth from her this weekend. Having the house available and ready for our missing 7 year old son should far outweigh any adult need for the residence. It cannot be ready for him while she is still in it. When we left the house back in June I had 15 minutes to pack for Kiara and I for an unknown location and an unknown amount of time. We've been gone almost 3 weeks and while we don't have everything we could use (her high chair, nice clothes for court, etc), we have what we REALLY need. She's had a week to do the same - that should be enough. She will always be able to request property from the house and have it picked up in the future so there should be no need to delay further.

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?

Kaine Horman: I have only seen Michael Cook once since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on his intent based on my knowledge of him. I can say that I get briefed by law enforcement and lawyers once or many times per day. If he was really trying to accomplish what is claimed I think that law enforcement and lawyers would know about it and I would have been briefed about his interaction and intent. I have received no such briefing.

FOX 12: Desiree, Kaine and Tony -- all three of you are becoming more and more vocal about the fact that you think Terri is lying and that she's behind Kyron's disappearance. How do you think she might be reacting to that? Do you think it's pushing her to start cooperating with police?

Kaine Horman: I don't know that it is having much of an impact to her directly. Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become. This continues to reinforce what I think all 3 of us have believed for some time: that she is involved and is the primary person responsible. Based on briefings we've had recently she is still not cooperating.

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.

Has Tanner's stepmom been questioned ... Tanner's stepmom who resided on Sauvie Island but moved following Kyron's disappearance.

Did Michael Cook enter the scenario prior to Kyron's disappearance.  I think it it is suspicious that this guy was the person who organized that first vigil but ... Kaine had not seen him since high school.

IMO

Janet

++++++

TANNER'S STEPMOTHER

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Helen Jung and Kate Mather, staff writers for The Oregonian, interviewed Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton this morning about the ongoing search for Kyron Horman. Here are the transcribed excerpts of the interview:

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

MICHAEL COOK

Kyron Horman vigil draws about 400 to Sunset Presbyterian Church
Published: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 10:18 AM

"We know that time has passed. ... We know that time isn't necessarily on our side," said Michael Cook, 37, who helped to organize the event and is a friend of Kyron's father, Kaine Horman. "But every case is unique, and we're hopeful that Kyron is found soon and returned to his family, safely, where he belongs."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_vigil_draws_about.html

Kaine Horman: High-School Friend Contacted Family After Kyron Disappeared, Then Started Affair
3:26 PM July 12th, 2010
by James Pitkin

Kaine Horman tells WW he hadn’t seen Michael Cook since high school, but Cook contacted the family after Kyron disappeared June 4. The two men went to high-school together in Seattle.

“The first time I’ve seen him since then was when Kyron went missing,” Kaine Horman says.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/12/court-doc-terri-horman-started-affair-after-kyron-disappeared/

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 16, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »

It's my belief that the reason Terri isn't fighting anything in court right now is bc she'll have to answer questions truthfully & she'll be held accountable for those answers. Those questions, which could be worded carefully and be very tricky, could tie into Kyron's disappearance on June 4th. It is this reason & this reason alone that I believe Terri's lawyer is sitting back patiently, trying to play his cards right. He's a very wise man & knows what he's doing. It's in Terri's best interest to stay out of a court room for as long as she can...imo.

Also note how her lawyer mentioned that Kaine didn't leave his address off of the RO and informed that he had the option to do so. He's playing the public. That's a play on words if I ever saw one. He knows for a fact that Kaine wasn't sent to live in a safe house so either way Terri would find out where he was living anyway, so that she would stay away at a certain distance. Now, if Kaine were sent by the authorities to an undisclosed safehouse with Kiara, then of course his address wouldn't be on there.

IMO, Houze's choice of words used was in retaliation to the leaks being brought out in the public's eye. He's trying to even the playing field. For those of us that know the law, we see right through it. I'm curious to see how this plays out. I predict that if Ky's body isn't found (if he's alive, then of course that's great), then this will go straight to Washington to present new laws or amendments to standing case law already being utilized! People, please keep in mind that some states are now suing people that are going on hikes & getting lost in the wilderness t recoup moneys lost for their search & rescue. Was it New Hampshire or Vermont (I forget) that sued one of their residents that went on a hike & got lost in the wilderness...sued for something like 30G? The State, in this case, are releasing tidbits of info (unofficially) and detailed itemized expenditures for the search of Kyron. This is without a doubt hstory in the making.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: July 16, 2010, 08:24:56 PM »

All it would have taken to harm Kyron was a sudden backhand in anger.  With enough momentum, his head could have struck something.  At that point, a way would have to be found to dispose of his body...

A terrible scenario, I know.  Otherwise, we will have to believe an even worse scenario, a carefully planned out murder...

That's my only hold up at this point Claycat.  I don't suppose I will ever know .. but I do wonder if this was planned or if it was a spontaneous act.  Much like Caylee Anthony ... I'll never know ... that answer lies only in the mind of the murderer ... and they ain't talking.  If they ever do ... they will tell whatever story gets them less time ... so it's not the truth.  I guess the only truth in both cases will be that a lovely child is gone from this earth before their time. 

The only problem with this scenario is when / where could Terri have used a "sudden backhand in anger"....as this implies a spur-of-the-moment action?  Difficult for that to happen at the school. If she "took him" with her from the school then any harm to Kyron becomes pre-meditated, IMO.  Where is Kyron?

That's true, Spodie.  I was trying to work that out.  I'm not having much luck with it.  There is something in me that wants to believe no one would coldly plan a child's murder, but we have been shown time and again that people are capable of that.  Sad

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 16, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »

This is a legal ethical question.
IF Terri did do away with Kyron and she had told that to her lawyer with the details and where the kiddo is, is her lawyer obligated to do anything ?
Another thought bubble, in the Tori Stafford case, her Mumma took a hammering from the press about every little thing and turned out it was a random person that wasn't in or on anyone's radar. I am stuck on the school and how many peeps were there, just can't get past that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #754 on: July 16, 2010, 08:29:53 PM »

IF Terri did do away with Kyron and she had told that to her lawyer with the details and where the kiddo is, is her lawyer obligated to do anything ?
Another thought bubble, in the Tori Stafford case, her Mumma took a hammering from the press about every little thing and turned out it was a random person that wasn't in or on anyone's radar. I am stuck on the school and how many peeps were there, just can't get past that.
Me too 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #755 on: July 16, 2010, 08:29:58 PM »

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/rdsqrl

Could this be SM cat?   

I gleaned this from Oregonlive

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 16, 2010, 08:31:37 PM »

The Lion King production is coming to the Queen Elizabeth theater in Vancouver, BC.  I will be treating my granddaughter in honor of her nineth birthday.  Today ... picking up tickets and shopping for outfits that will be appropriate for the occasion is where it is at.  I will have to keep my frustration hidden.  This little gal is so particular in regards to clothes.  I have a sinking feeling Walmart ... my store of choice .... may not be an option for Miss Fussy.

Anyways ... when I consider the Terri Horman and Michael Cook affair ... I am having my doubts that Terri Horman is going to break and reveal what happened to Kyron.  This woman does not have a conscience.  It is all about me ... me ... me.  However ... a break in the case could happen in a manner that is very unexpected and ... my hope is that this break will happen by the time I return this afternoon.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Janet - You're gonna LOVE it! I took my boys to see it in NYC! They were peed-off that I was taking them to a "musical" but ended up LOVING it...plus it helped that they got to tour Manhattan...

PS - Sometimes it sucks, though, bc the thing they still talk about from that trip was the person they saw peeing on the side of a building...go figure...silly boys... Very Happy

Thanks Titch

Considering they loved the Lion King movie (DVD) ... I thought my three grandsons (7-12) would be ticked off because their sister was going to the production for her birthday.  The 12 year old's words were "Mama ... for my birthday I would rather have cash."

Cheeky kid!!

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 16, 2010, 08:31:43 PM »

I am back on the fence. Too many things have been uncovered that gives me reasonable doubt in my mind to say Terri did this or had this done. I am not sure if Terri is guilty of taking Kyron, I am not sure of anything at this point. So scoot over fence sitters, I am going to hang out with you all for as long as it takes.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 16, 2010, 08:32:02 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

July 15: Kaine Horman Answers Questions From FOX 12

POSTED: 7:23 am PDT July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:26 am PDT July 16, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. --

The following is a correspondence between FOX 12 and Kaine Horman on July 15, 2010. The questions and answers have not been edited.

FOX 12: Kaine, we know that you are trying to fast track the process of Terri moving out of your house, can you explain why and what you want the judge to know about why it's important for you right now?

Kaine Horman: In all cases occupation of the house should have nothing to do with any adult - it should be about what's right for the two children involved: Kyron and Kiara.

We need the weekend, primarily all of Saturday, to walk through, secure the house, and make it usable (new locks on doors, re-code the electronic gate, replace items that Terri has taken, etc). The services for the locks and gate are not available on Sunday. Kiara will be moving into a more regular schedule that will include day care and I am returning back to work a little more starting next week. The use of Saturday at the house will be key. Having Kiara back at home for 2 full days will make the adjustment of life going forward much easier. If we wait until next week it will be more difficult to schedule and have things reviewed and secured right away and Kiara will have to adjust to being back home while also attending a new day care. I think it is a priority to limit the impact to her as much as we can.

The big thing is to have the house ready for Kyron. If they find him tonight, any time tomorrow, or on the weekend (assuming Terri may stay in the house until Monday) then where will he go? Another place that is not his home - which I do not find acceptable. He needs to come home to HIS home, HIS room and not anywhere else. The fact that Terri's legal representation thinks she should stay until Monday leads me to believe they do not expect the truth from her this weekend. Having the house available and ready for our missing 7 year old son should far outweigh any adult need for the residence. It cannot be ready for him while she is still in it. When we left the house back in June I had 15 minutes to pack for Kiara and I for an unknown location and an unknown amount of time. We've been gone almost 3 weeks and while we don't have everything we could use (her high chair, nice clothes for court, etc), we have what we REALLY need. She's had a week to do the same - that should be enough. She will always be able to request property from the house and have it picked up in the future so there should be no need to delay further.

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?

Kaine Horman: I have only seen Michael Cook once since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on his intent based on my knowledge of him. I can say that I get briefed by law enforcement and lawyers once or many times per day. If he was really trying to accomplish what is claimed I think that law enforcement and lawyers would know about it and I would have been briefed about his interaction and intent. I have received no such briefing.

FOX 12: Desiree, Kaine and Tony -- all three of you are becoming more and more vocal about the fact that you think Terri is lying and that she's behind Kyron's disappearance. How do you think she might be reacting to that? Do you think it's pushing her to start cooperating with police?

Kaine Horman: I don't know that it is having much of an impact to her directly. Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become. This continues to reinforce what I think all 3 of us have believed for some time: that she is involved and is the primary person responsible. Based on briefings we've had recently she is still not cooperating.

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.

Has Tanner's stepmom been questioned ... Tanner's stepmom who resided on Sauvie Island but moved following Kyron's disappearance.

Did Michael Cook enter the scenario prior to Kyron's disappearance.  I think it it is suspicious that this guy was the person who organized that first vigil but ... Kaine had not seen him since high school.

IMO

Janet

++++++

TANNER'S STEPMOTHER

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Helen Jung and Kate Mather, staff writers for The Oregonian, interviewed Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton this morning about the ongoing search for Kyron Horman. Here are the transcribed excerpts of the interview:

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

MICHAEL COOK

Kyron Horman vigil draws about 400 to Sunset Presbyterian Church
Published: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 10:18 AM

"We know that time has passed. ... We know that time isn't necessarily on our side," said Michael Cook, 37, who helped to organize the event and is a friend of Kyron's father, Kaine Horman. "But every case is unique, and we're hopeful that Kyron is found soon and returned to his family, safely, where he belongs."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_vigil_draws_about.html

Kaine Horman: High-School Friend Contacted Family After Kyron Disappeared, Then Started Affair
3:26 PM July 12th, 2010
by James Pitkin

Kaine Horman tells WW he hadn’t seen Michael Cook since high school, but Cook contacted the family after Kyron disappeared June 4. The two men went to high-school together in Seattle.

“The first time I’ve seen him since then was when Kyron went missing,” Kaine Horman says.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/12/court-doc-terri-horman-started-affair-after-kyron-disappeared/

Janet, Ann is not Tanner's step-mom. She is in fact his Aunt and she hadn;t lived on that houseboat in years. Her  ex-stepfather still lives ther but she lives in Arizona with her mom & step-dad, who is a pastor. Ann is Brian's sister. Brian & Lisa lived with Wendy & Steve Fuhrer, Tanner's Gmom, right by the Horman home. Also, Steve Harmon (not to be confused with Horman - 2 different names) is a retired Portland Police Officer. Steve Harmon (the houseboat owner) & Bobbie Gail have been divorced for some time. The "free" people searches don;t show this but indepth background checks do. Anita Kissee posted this info on Kyron Horman Open Discussion, she herself spoke with all of them personally & it's documented. Also, it was misreported that Ann moved to Arizona the same day that Kyron vanished. This is in fact not true as she moved before that. I posted this info as soon as I saw Anita Kissee's comment,. I think I posted it in the last thread but it could have been the one before...

I know, headache...hugs to you my dear. You care about these victims so much. I can tell in your posts.

(Edit to correct father to ex-stepfather, per Titch.  MB)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 05:03:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: July 17, 2010, 03:34:09 AM »

I know what you're saying, and understand.  My problem is:  1. if Terri is not involved, then why on earth would she have avoided speaking about what happened, even asking if anyone at school had seen anything; 2. if Terri is not involved, then where in the heck was she . . . we have not heard one peep as to *anyone* having seen her on her errands, etc.

She is trapped in her own private hell.  All just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.