April 30, 2024, 02:39:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249184 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #780 on: July 16, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »

Where's Kyron?

maybe if LE would give some info,and kaine would get off the F im hurt high horse
and DY, stop moaning, i didnt know maybe he was reaching out BS

AND CONCETRATE ON KYRON, he could be found
i just realized how much i dislike self serving Aholes

rant over

Sorry, but I don't see how being anguished over your missing child is self-serving.  I guess maybe she should sext her husband's friend and not give a rats ass about Kyron?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: July 16, 2010, 09:14:18 PM »

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/rdsqrl

Could this be SM cat?   

I gleaned this from Oregonlive

IMO, no way. My neighbor across the street wears a 22 & she's MUCH bigger than Terri. A 26 is even larger. Terri looks to be about a size 12, maybe 14. I'm not an expert, though.

For all those out there wearing a 22 or 26, please don;t take this out of context as I mean no ill intent. Hugs to all.

dont know ,if its her maybe she bought for someone else
Womens Lane Bryant brown wide leg linen pants. The Size is 26 average

The stretchy waist measures 44-56 inches. The hips measure 56 inches and the inseam length is 32 inches. They are 55% linen, 45% cotton and are machine wash.

They are pull on pants with a fold down waist section.

These pants are brand new, never worn, with original tags attached ($44.50). Very Nice!

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360266925972

You know what, I just went through their feedback & I take that back - I'll bet it could be her! Maybe she was buying those pants for her mom? Note the date - June 7th 2010! Lots of teaching supplies purchased in the past. Hmmm...
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 16, 2010, 09:15:23 PM »

Where's Kyron?

maybe if LE would give some info,and kaine would get off the F im hurt high horse

rant over

Sorry, but I don't see how being anguished over your missing child is self-serving.  I guess maybe she should sext her husband's friend and not give a rats ass about Kyron?

Wow... calm down.

The focus is all on this family's crazy life now but WHERE IS KYRON?

This is turning extremely ugly and this little boy looks to be caught up in a big mess.

I wish we could find him.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 16, 2010, 09:15:41 PM »

Could have been purchased as maternity pants??  I dunno....

just noticed the pants were bought

Lane Bryant Trendy Brown Wide Leg linen Pants Sz 26 A

Item condition: --

Ended: Jun 04, 201010:11:36 SGT  
Bid history: 1 bid

Winning bid: US $0.99 
 Approximately S$ 1.36

Postage: US $7.95 Standard Flat Rate Shipping ServiceSee more services  See shipping discounts  |  See all shipping details
Estimated delivery time varies. 

Payments:  | See payment detailsGet PayPal buyer protection for your item when you pay with PayPal | See Termsfor Paypal Buyer Protection Program- opens in a new window or tab

Returns: No Returns Accepted

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #784 on: July 16, 2010, 09:17:08 PM »

Where's Kyron?

rant over

Wow... calm down.

The focus is all on this family's crazy life now but WHERE IS KYRON?

This is turning extremely ugly and this little boy looks to be caught up in a big mess.

I wish we could find him.

Sorry, I just don't get the nastiness towards the parents that are acutally concerned about Kyron.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 16, 2010, 09:18:55 PM »

Could have been purchased as maternity pants??  I dunno....

just noticed the pants were bought

Lane Bryant Trendy Brown Wide Leg linen Pants Sz 26 A

Item condition: --

Winning bid: US $0.99 
 Approximately S$ 1.36

Postage: US $7.95 Standard Flat Rate Shipping ServiceSee more services  See shipping discounts  |  See all shipping details
Estimated delivery time varies. 

Payments:  | See payment detailsGet PayPal buyer protection for your item when you pay with PayPal | See Termsfor Paypal Buyer Protection Program- opens in a new window or tab

Returns: No Returns Accepted

I think it could be her. Did you see my last comment? I accidentally said they were purchased on June 7th but June 7th is actually when the seller left feedback for rdsqrl! OMG. Look at the rest of the feedback. Hmmm...if she bought these online, I wonder if she was a last minute bidder or if she already had an amount in on an earlier date...kwim?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 16, 2010, 09:33:59 PM »

I think it could be her. Did you see my last comment? I accidentally said they were purchased on June 7th but June 7th is actually when the seller left feedback for rdsqrl! OMG. Look at the rest of the feedback. Hmmm...if she bought these online, I wonder if she was a last minute bidder or if she already had an amount in on an earlier date...kwim?

trying to fig usa time, i think it would be the 3rd here early like 1am, not sure though
so a few days to ship too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: July 16, 2010, 09:41:09 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html   Don't think this has been posted.

July 15: Kaine Horman Answers Questions From FOX 12

POSTED: 7:23 am PDT July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:26 am PDT July 16, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. --

snipped

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.

++++++

My take on what Kaine is or isn't saying goes something like this:
1. Terri Did Not Act Alone
2. Kyron has met this person before and THAT IS THE KEY....
3. This person lured Kyron from the school...otherwise NO reason to point out that Kyron knows this person. It only matters because this person USED Kyron's trust to get him from the school.

Any thoughts or ideas about this?
Ok I just had a thought.... With Terri's over the top promiscuity and the possibility of another person could this another  Shaniya Nicole Davis situation?

I seem to remember reading somewhere...but maybe just a rumor...that drugs would be involved before this was all over?  Does anyone remember reading that? Was it one of the psychics that mentioned this?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 16, 2010, 09:57:00 PM »

Sorry, I just don't get the nastiness towards the parents that are acutally concerned about Kyron.

i know i wouldnt be trying to gain my house back or leave my house, divorce, ect
if my child was missing, all that would be way back on the back burner
sometimes you just have to do bs you dont like
what did RC say keep your enemies closer, that could really hold true for this case
and could possibly help find kyron if TH/SM had anything to do with his disappearance
which i keep hopping the fence on, ill prob eat these words, she may seem likely
Bc of recent events, but more unlikley, Bc of the timing

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 16, 2010, 10:01:38 PM »

trying to fig usa time, i think it would be the 3rd here early like 1am, not sure though
so a few days to ship too

Did you happen to look at the bidder's history? I'm not talking about feedback history, bidding & won history...you can search by id for items bidding on. Maybe that will tell us when the original bid took place? Gimme a sec & I'll check it out...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #790 on: July 17, 2010, 05:03:32 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terry_and_kaine_horman_reach_s.html     Terri has already moved out and is with her parents.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 16, 2010, 10:05:54 PM »

Lots of ugliness in Kaine's own family around the same time, brother with niece. Now in jail.
The only place Terri went where there would be a chance for non cell communication is to the gym. Kaine had an email account at work, but he didn't want LE to have his work laptop.
The rumor of his affair, maybe this is true and he had communications with her at work. Did this woman have a husband ?  They have gone thru Terri's life, emails, cell phones with a fine tooth comb, what about Kaine's stuff ? He has some unsavory things in his family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: July 16, 2010, 10:11:30 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terry_and_kaine_horman_reach_s.html     Terri has already moved out and is with her parents.

I think she is moving out tomorrow.

The article states that an agreement to move out has been reached to move out.

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman alerted a Multnomah County judge about 1:30 p.m. today that they have settled out of court the question of when Terri will move out of their home.

She agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday, but sources said she apparently left Friday for Roseburg, where her parents have a home.

It does not surprise me in the least that she moves in with her parents. I hear that she was having a problem finding a place to stay and I assume she is short on funds.

I may have misread the article, but that is how I read it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 16, 2010, 10:13:18 PM »

I think she is moving out tomorrow.

The article states that an agreement to move out has been reached to move out.

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman alerted a Multnomah County judge about 1:30 p.m. today that they have settled out of court the question of when Terri will move out of their home.

She agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday, but sources said she apparently left Friday for Roseburg, where her parents have a home.

It does not surprise me in the least that she moves in with her parents. I hear that she was having a problem finding a place to stay and I assume she is short on funds.

I may have misread the article, but that is how I read it.

OOPS!

I should read twice!

You are right, it says "she apparently left Friday for Roseburg, where her parents have a home."

Sorry, no rose!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #794 on: July 16, 2010, 10:14:52 PM »

I would not be surprised if the rumor about Kaine's affair was started by none other than "HopeinVA."
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 17, 2010, 05:20:22 AM »

Where's Kyron?

rant over

Nor would I characterize a woman's emotional cries who has had her son kidnapped and likely murdered as "Moaning."  I find that cruel.  I have no way of knowing, nor does anyone else on this forum what LE has done.  I highly doubt they have done nothing.  Because we on the internet don't know, doesn't make it true. And they have no obligation to tell us.

There is a commercial on TV where a teenager says terrible things to another teenager, such as "You're fat," and "You have no reason to live."  The voiceover says, would you say this to someone's face? And something to the effect that you shouldn't say it on the internet if you won't say it to someone's face. I try to say nothing on the internet that I would not say to the person about whom I am posting. 

I see nothing wrong in the behaviour of Desiree, Tony or Kaine.  I think their main concern is Kyron's whereabouts and in Kaine's case, also to keep Kiara safe. I disagree that no one is thinking about Kyron.  That's all, IMO, they are thinking about, although I can't read their minds.  Neither can anyone else.

I doubt that any of them care at all if people on the internet like them or not.  They have a kidnapped child to find.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #796 on: July 16, 2010, 10:23:41 PM »

I would imagine with not much money Terri had no other choice but to live with her parents.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #797 on: July 16, 2010, 10:24:06 PM »

Where's Kyron?

rant over

Nor would I characterize a woman's emotional cries who has had her son kidnapped and likely murdered as "Moaning."  I find that cruel.  I have no way of knowing, nor does anyone else on this forum what LE has done.  I highly doubt they have done nothing.  Because we on the internet don't know, doesn't make it true. And they have no obligation to tell us.

There is a commercial on TV where a teenager says terrible things to another teenager, such as "You're fat," and "You have no reason to live."  The voiceover says, would you say this to someone's face? And something to the effect that you shouldn't say it on the internet if you won't say it to someone's face. I try to say nothing on the internet that I would not say to the person about whom I am posting. 

I see nothing wrong in the behaviour of Desiree, Tony or Kaine.  I think their main concern is Kyron's whereabouts and in Kaine's case, also to keep Kiara safe. I disagree that no one is thinking about Kyron.  That's all, IMO, they are thinking about, although I can't read their minds.  Neither can anyone else.

I doubt that any of them care at all if people on the internet like them or not.  They have a kidnapped child to find.

I remember when everyone was trying to find Caylee Anthony and it was suggested that Casey's lack of emotion meant she had something to do Caylee's disappearance.  Fast forward to this case and Desiree is being criticized for being emotional.  I feel like I am living in bizarro world!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: July 16, 2010, 10:25:20 PM »

Lots of ugliness in Kaine's own family around the same time, brother with niece. Now in jail.
The only place Terri went where there would be a chance for non cell communication is to the gym. Kaine had an email account at work, but he didn't want LE to have his work laptop.
The rumor of his affair, maybe this is true and he had communications with her at work. Did this woman have a husband ?  They have gone thru Terri's life, emails, cell phones with a fine tooth comb, what about Kaine's stuff ? He has some unsavory things in his family.

I disagree about his laptop. I personally don't believe for a second that LE didn't copy the hard drive. That's a supoena that would be easily signed off on, from judge as well as Intel. I think it was rumored that Kaine wouldn't give up his laptop, when in fact I believe his statement at the time...which was like 2 days after Ky went missing, that LE didn't ask for the computers, etc...but he offered the computers or anything whenever the authorities wanted them and as much. I think he said they searched the house & are welcome to do so as many times as they want. Then all of a sudden the rumors started about Kaine & affairs, including one about him & Mike Cook. I sat back & thought to myself, there's gotta be more to this. Somebody's shucking the blame. Somebody's trying to redirect the focus. Who would want to say something so hateful, so spiteful...hmmm. Then all of a sudden it comes out that, hmmm yeah, Mike Cook is involved with someone but it's not Kaine...it's Terri. Maybe she got wind that he turned over the sexts & videos to the cops so she hurried to go online & discredit Kaine before the news hit the public market. At this point, with all the speculation of a Phyllis being involved, I wouldn't flippin be surprised if a Phyllis did pop up & was in a relationship with Terri, or maybe a Phil as this poster online keeps referring to them. Maybe it's not Terri posting all these crazy comments online, maybe it's somebody she's close with, maybe somebody that truly cares about her & doesn't want her in prison. IDK. Lots of crazy people in this world. If the stuff is true about Phyllis, I haven;t found it. I think it could a couple people but nothing can be proven. I don't even see it. Then the poster said something about Kim Holm & I'm saying no flippin way. That lady has so much to lose and she's already lost enough imo. The person that's commenting these wicked things appears to have an agenda and a heck of alot going on in their head to project so much disparity. What a loser.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #799 on: July 16, 2010, 10:32:46 PM »

I disagree about his laptop. I personally don't believe for a second that LE didn't copy the hard drive. That's a supoena that would be easily signed off on, from judge as well as Intel. I think it was rumored that Kaine wouldn't give up his laptop, when in fact I believe his statement at the time...which was like 2 days after Ky went missing, that LE didn't ask for the computers, etc...but he offered the computers or anything whenever the authorities wanted them and as much. I think he said they searched the house & are welcome to do so as many times as they want. Then all of a sudden the rumors started about Kaine & affairs, including one about him & Mike Cook. I sat back & thought to myself, there's gotta be more to this. Somebody's shucking the blame. Somebody's trying to redirect the focus. Who would want to say something so hateful, so spiteful...hmmm. Then all of a sudden it comes out that, hmmm yeah, Mike Cook is involved with someone but it's not Kaine...it's Terri. Maybe she got wind that he turned over the sexts & videos to the cops so she hurried to go online & discredit Kaine before the news hit the public market. At this point, with all the speculation of a Phyllis being involved, I wouldn't flippin be surprised if a Phyllis did pop up & was in a relationship with Terri, or maybe a Phil as this poster online keeps referring to them. Maybe it's not Terri posting all these crazy comments online, maybe it's somebody she's close with, maybe somebody that truly cares about her & doesn't want her in prison. IDK. Lots of crazy people in this world. If the stuff is true about Phyllis, I haven;t found it. I think it could a couple people but nothing can be proven. I don't even see it. Then the poster said something about Kim Holm & I'm saying no flippin way. That lady has so much to lose and she's already lost enough imo. The person that's commenting these wicked things appears to have an agenda and a heck of alot going on in their head to project so much disparity. What a loser.

All of these rumors about Kaine and the only proof of anyone one of Kyron's parents doing anything remotely unsavory is Terri.  Hmmm, methinks the one starting these rumors projects way too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.