April 27, 2024, 09:10:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249036 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2010, 12:11:48 AM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2010, 12:12:04 AM »

I just came across this and thought I'd post it.  Hope it works as I have posted in awhile. 

http://www.kptv.com/news/24246366/detail.html 

Let me know if it doesn't work.  Thanks Klaas and Brandi for the school floor plans. 

Klaas-Has this been discussed already?  I'm thinking so as there haven't been any comments.  You can delete it it has.  I was shocked to read as I hadn't heard anything about this guy. 

You know probably the reason I discounted this is his victim was a girl (I know I shouldn't think that way)

http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/SorPublic/Web.dll/main?S=18517034050&cmd=SHOW_BULLETIN&I=8446
Read: Conditions and Restrictions.  IMO you can't trust any of them and the public all need to be aware.  Wondering how long the police have been looking for him?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2010, 12:13:37 AM »

IMO the people that set up that Facebook for Kyron are similar to KidsFinders.

http://www.childseeknetwork.com/

Please use your expertise and remove it is not good.  thank you...
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2010, 12:15:38 AM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

Favor Klaas...i am lost here tried to figure out who Kim Holm's is and why we are concerned with her and now Jim Kelley, wasn't he the man that spotted the truck?  Thank you sorry to be a pain.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2010, 12:15:58 AM »

Avery Villarreal (Satan's Spawn)
http://www.myspace.com/496471897

Avery is Kurtis's older brother.  Kurtis went bowling with the Horman's a couple days before Kyron went missing and Kurtis was at the science fair that morning:

Kurtis

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:12:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2010, 12:18:26 AM »

Favor Klaas...i am lost here tried to figure out who Kim Holm's is and why we are concerned with her and now Jim Kelley, wasn't he the man that spotted the truck?  Thank you sorry to be a pain.

Kim Holm recently gave an interview defending Terri.  Kim's son Kurtis was there that morning, Terri took a photo of him.  Kurtis's older brother Avery has a myspace and facebook where he is Satan's Spawn (see link in post above).  Kim Holm lives almost next door to Jim Kelley who saw the suspecious white truck with the red haired woman in it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2010, 12:18:42 AM »

What have psychics sensed that matches with Mr V?  The hair on the back of my neck stands up just looking at his Myspace page!

Well I really gotta organize my notes.  lol 

Am trying to find my notes I don't paraphrase what they have sensed.  Will get right back with ya on that, k? 

I gotta word this carefully so that no one providing the info gets sued, because at this point, we are looking at a possible perp.   

A general descriptive synopsis of the Astros at WS and Psychics from differing forums:

They all sensed in various ways (among other things).. that there were likely at least two people involved, one definitely a young woman associated with school, (other than the stepmother, who likely had some involvement), one a young male, related to the school in some way (an older friend, an older sibling of a student, who wouldn't look out of place at the school), "perp is extremely psychologically twisted and possibly obsessed with sex and death compulsions".  Was lured away from school by man holding a snake in his hand.  Man could have a pet snake or collect snakes.  Male perp has long greasy hair, bumps on face, associated with the young woman.

When given a pic of a young male and asked their sensing on him, psychics having given the above info, said yes, that the young male in the pic matches their description of the young male perp.  They also knew this male is the older relative of a student.  The pic had been taken from a young man's myspace.

The male in the pic is AV.  All info was given to LE/FBI. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2010, 12:22:32 AM »

There is a Kim Holm that lives or lived at:

15110 NW Cornelius Pass Rd Portland, OR 97231

Which is right near Jim Kelly  - and he said he saw that suspicious white truck with the red haired woman in it.

Kurtis Holm or Kurtis Villarreal (not sure which) was there that morning on June 4

Kurtis's older brother Avery Villarreal

His father died in a car accident September 2009

Could Kurtis have enticed Kyron away from the school?

BUMP because I think it's important.

Wyks - did you see their location?  The  moms?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2010, 12:24:56 AM »

Yep.  And I found Kim's tv interview to be "odd."
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2010, 12:27:35 AM »

There is a Kim Holm that lives or lived at:

15110 NW Cornelius Pass Rd Portland, OR 97231

Which is right near Jim Kelly  - and he said he saw that suspicious white truck with the red haired woman in it.

Kurtis Holm or Kurtis Villarreal (not sure which) was there that morning on June 4

Kurtis's older brother Avery Villarreal

His father died in a car accident September 2009

Could Kurtis have enticed Kyron away from the school?

BUMP because I think it's important.

Wyks - did you see their location?  The  moms?

Just catching up and I am extremely freaked out right now with what you posted as her addy and WYKS post

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2010, 12:30:43 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

Klaas...do you know if that area where the white truck was seen and now Kurtis' mom living in same area has been searched thoroughly?
I have been reading all the post and do do not remember if this area was searched.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2010, 12:34:05 AM »

Do we know the name of Avery Villarreal's father?

I can't recall offhand but IIRC the Father was in a motorcycle accident and had passed away.
I am not sure of the cause of the accident that he was in. Maybe there is an article about it?

A portion snipped from an article, with the link following.  If you go to the link, scroll down the page til you see Cat Villarreal.

The whole Skyline School Community grieves the loss of one of our family members, Cat Villarreal. He and Kim Holm are the parents of five boys, two of whom are students at Skyline right now. Kurtis is in Ms. Porter's class and Joseph is in Mr. McBeth's class. Cat was killed in an accident on his motorcycle last Saturday night on Hwy. 30. The family is reeling, as is the entire community that knows them.
A fund has been set-up for the family at US Bank by Elinor Markgraf. It's in the name of Avery Villarreal, Cat's oldest son.

http://www.skylineridgeneighbors.org/2009Newsline/2009-10-15%20Newsline.pdf

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2010, 12:34:54 AM »

Kain places Terri at home from 2:00 PM until 3:30 PM on the afternoon of the day that Kyron went missing.  I am sure the bus driver could affirm the 3:30 PM claim.

This would imply that it was not Terri who was observed in the white pickup at 3:00 PM by Mr. Kelley.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's father, biological mother and stepfather answered several questions on Monday, about the investigation surrounding Kyron's disappearance.

The answers, in their entirety, are listed below:

<snipped>

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

<snipped>

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2010, 12:37:18 AM »

What have psychics sensed that matches with Mr V?  The hair on the back of my neck stands up just looking at his Myspace page!

Well I really gotta organize my notes.  lol 

Am trying to find my notes I don't paraphrase what they have sensed.  Will get right back with ya on that, k? 

I gotta word this carefully so that no one providing the info gets sued, because at this point, we are looking at a possible perp.   

A general descriptive synopsis of the Astros at WS and Psychics from differing forums:

They all sensed in various ways (among other things).. that there were likely at least two people involved, one definitely a young woman associated with school, (other than the stepmother, who likely had some involvement), one a young male, related to the school in some way (an older friend, an older sibling of a student, who wouldn't look out of place at the school), "perp is extremely psychologically twisted and possibly obsessed with sex and death compulsions".  Was lured away from school by man holding a snake in his hand.  Man could have a pet snake or collect snakes.  Male perp has long greasy hair, bumps on face, associated with the young woman.

When given a pic of a young male and asked their sensing on him, psychics having given the above info, said yes, that the young male in the pic matches their description of the young male perp.  They also knew this male is the older relative of a student.  The pic had been taken from a young man's myspace.

The male in the pic is AV.  All info was given to LE/FBI. 

Thanks!  He seems obsessed with death metal, but I wonder if he really takes the Satanism seriously.  I'm Agnostic and extremely put off by the "F*** the skull of Jesus" avi on his Myspace.  I just wonder if and when he has crossed paths with Terri?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2010, 12:39:33 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

Klaas...do you know if that area where the white truck was seen and now Kurtis' mom living in same area has been searched thoroughly?
I have been reading all the post and do do not remember if this area was searched.

I'm pretty sure in Jim Kelley's interview he said it was searched but you know how that goes.  Remember where Caylee Anthony was found 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2010, 12:40:53 AM »

Klaas-I'm looking at your map and the A pin shows home on 8th Street?  Am I missing it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2010, 12:43:11 AM »

Klaas-I'm looking at your map and the A pin shows home on 8th Street?  Am I missing it?

That's where google put the "pin" but the house address is actually Cornelius Pass.  Doesn't really matter because no matter it's right next to where Jim Kelley saw the white truck.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2010, 12:45:18 AM »

From previous thread:

Friend Defends Man Named In Horman Court Docs
Police Say Michael Cook Had Pictures Of Sealed Documents In Cell Phone

POSTED: 5:57 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 7:10 pm PDT July 13, 2010

http://www.kptv.com/news/24249500/detail.html

I don't believe it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2010, 12:45:55 AM »

*raises hand*   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2010, 12:47:21 AM »

From previous thread:

TY
the women seemed sincere, wonder if more mothers will be coming forward
with their insights to TH, im sure this women is not the only one, that questioned
her child about that morning

Not that it really matters but this is Kurtis's older brother.  Kim Holm's older son. 

Yeppers.  He fits the description of what psychics/astrologers and others have been sensing. 

Interesting interview with the boys mom. She had said she spoke to her son about what kyron was like, he said he was happy and they were interacting. Strange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.