April 30, 2024, 04:18:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249115 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: July 17, 2010, 05:37:48 AM »

Terri and Kaine Horman reach settlement; she moves out and leaves for Roseburg where her parents live
Published: Friday, July 16, 2010, 1:51 PM
Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 6:35 PM

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman alerted a Multnomah County judge about 1:30 p.m. today that they have settled out of court the question of when Terri will move out of their home.

She agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday, but sources said she apparently left Friday for Roseburg, where her parents have a home.

A hearing to address the timing of her move that was scheduled this afternoon has been canceled.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terry_and_kaine_horman_reach_s.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: July 16, 2010, 10:38:17 PM »

Where's Kyron?

maybe if LE would give some info,and kaine would get off the F im hurt high horse
and DY, stop moaning, i didnt know maybe he was reaching out BS

AND CONCETRATE ON KYRON, he could be found
i just realized how much i dislike self serving Aholes

rant over

Sorry, but I don't see how being anguished over your missing child is self-serving.  I guess maybe she should sext her husband's friend and not give a rats ass about Kyron?

Nor would I characterize a woman's emotional cries who has had her son kidnapped and likely murdered as "Moaning."  I find that cruel.  I have no way of knowing, nor does anyone else on this forum what LE has done.  I highly doubt they have done nothing.  Because we on the internet don't know, doesn't make it true. And they have no obligation to tell us.

There is a commercial on TV where a teenager says terrible things to another teenager, such as "You're fat," and "You have no reason to live."  The voiceover says, would you say this to someone's face? And something to the effect that you shouldn't say it on the internet if you won't say it to someone's face. I try to say nothing on the internet that I would not say to the person about whom I am posting. 

I see nothing wrong in the behaviour of Desiree, Tony or Kaine.  I think their main concern is Kyron's whereabouts and in Kaine's case, also to keep Kiara safe. I disagree that no one is thinking about Kyron.  That's all, IMO, they are thinking about, although I can't read their minds.  Neither can anyone else.

I doubt that any of them care at all if people on the internet like them or not.  They have a kidnapped child to find.

I remember when everyone was trying to find Caylee Anthony and it was suggested that Casey's lack of emotion meant she had something to do Caylee's disappearance.  Fast forward to this case and Desiree is being criticized for being emotional.  I feel like I am living in bizarro world!

I surely did not mean for this little post to become what it has.

I'll repeat it:

Where's Kyron?

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #802 on: July 16, 2010, 10:40:36 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Hearing-Friday-for-Kyrons-father-asking-step-mom-Terri-to-leave-home-98570549.html

by David Krough and KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 15, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Updated today at 6:24 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton-Horman came to an agreement for Terri to move out of the former family home in NW Portland by 3 p.m. Saturday.

Kaine believes his missing son, Kyron is still alive and wants him to have a safe home to return to. Kaine and his lawyer Laura Rackner and Terri's defense attorney Steven Houze made the agreement Friday, according to a reliable source. The reliable source told KGW Friday Terri was out of the house for good and had gone to Roseburg. She has relatives in that area.

Kaine was told by police last month that Terri had tried to hire a man to kill him, according to a restraining order filed by Kaine.

Kaine's attorney said he wanted to be in the home by the weekend in order to re-key locks, find daycare for the couple's daughter and return to his job at Intel.

Houze said Terri has been the target of several threats.

Through her attorney, Terri has said that she would be willing to move out if Kaine would pay for the move. However, Kaine's attorney said he was not willing to give her any money until she cooperates with police, because Kaine believes Terri has information about Kyron's whereabouts after he disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #803 on: July 16, 2010, 10:50:39 PM »

http://twitter.com/anitakissee-not sure who she reports for

http://www.wix.com/anitakissee/portfolio

She posted the following:

The media got PLAYED today! Darn - they are good!!!!

Tell media to be @3p hearing, make private deal @1p elsewhere, when we frantic to confirm, your client already well on her way! Brilliant!

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 16, 2010, 10:57:46 PM »

Where's Kyron?

maybe if LE would give some info,and kaine would get off the F im hurt high horse
and DY, stop moaning, i didnt know maybe he was reaching out BS

AND CONCETRATE ON KYRON, he could be found
i just realized how much i dislike self serving Aholes

rant over

Sorry, but I don't see how being anguished over your missing child is self-serving.  I guess maybe she should sext her husband's friend and not give a rats ass about Kyron?

Nor would I characterize a woman's emotional cries who has had her son kidnapped and likely murdered as "Moaning."  I find that cruel.  I have no way of knowing, nor does anyone else on this forum what LE has done.  I highly doubt they have done nothing.  Because we on the internet don't know, doesn't make it true. And they have no obligation to tell us.

There is a commercial on TV where a teenager says terrible things to another teenager, such as "You're fat," and "You have no reason to live."  The voiceover says, would you say this to someone's face? And something to the effect that you shouldn't say it on the internet if you won't say it to someone's face. I try to say nothing on the internet that I would not say to the person about whom I am posting. 

I see nothing wrong in the behaviour of Desiree, Tony or Kaine.  I think their main concern is Kyron's whereabouts and in Kaine's case, also to keep Kiara safe. I disagree that no one is thinking about Kyron.  That's all, IMO, they are thinking about, although I can't read their minds.  Neither can anyone else.

I doubt that any of them care at all if people on the internet like them or not.  They have a kidnapped child to find.

I remember when everyone was trying to find Caylee Anthony and it was suggested that Casey's lack of emotion meant she had something to do Caylee's disappearance.  Fast forward to this case and Desiree is being criticized for being emotional.  I feel like I am living in bizarro world!

I surely did not mean for this little post to become what it has.

I'll repeat it:

Where's Kyron?

Well, Brandi, I think the only person who knows isn't talking.  I sure don't know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 16, 2010, 10:58:10 PM »

I think it could be her. Did you see my last comment? I accidentally said they were purchased on June 7th but June 7th is actually when the seller left feedback for rdsqrl! OMG. Look at the rest of the feedback. Hmmm...if she bought these online, I wonder if she was a last minute bidder or if she already had an amount in on an earlier date...kwim?

trying to fig usa time, i think it would be the 3rd here early like 1am, not sure though
so a few days to ship too

Ended: Jun 04, 201010:11:36 SGT   
Bid history: 1 bid

The bid by rdsqrl was placed here: US $0.99 Jun 01, 2010 23:21:14 SGT  

The starting price & date here: US $0.99 May 28, 2010 10:11:36 SGT

The listing ended here: Bidders:1 Bids:1 Time Ended:Jun 04, 2010 10:11:36 SGT Duration:7 days

I think it could be her...for what it's worth. I searched their feedback & rdsqrl recvd fb on the 7th of June for these pants, so since the end date was the 4th & the fb was recvd on the 7th, payment had to be made between the 4th & 7th...but fb wasn't left for this item by rdsqrl bc I searched all their fb left. Lots & lots of teaching supplies. Could be...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 16, 2010, 10:58:47 PM »

Tell media to be @3p hearing, make private deal @1p elsewhere, when we frantic to confirm, your client already well on her way! Brilliant!

OS

Her site says: Thank you for visiting anitakissee.com. I'm a television journalist and storyteller in Portland, Oregon, and cover city government and urban life issues for  KATU-TV.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 16, 2010, 10:59:33 PM »

OS

Anita is with KATU & is very esteemed. Alot of prestigious awards. Check out her bio. Extremely impressive.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 16, 2010, 10:59:45 PM »

OS

It isn't unusual for parties to a court action to settle shortly before the case comes up.  In fact, most are settled this way.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #809 on: July 16, 2010, 11:03:52 PM »

Part of me wonders if Terri is taking a page out of the Casey Anthony play book in not revealing all she knows about June 4th and Kyron's whereabouts.  I hate to think it but maybe she is keeping quiet and waiting till there would no forensic evidence if when Kyron is found
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 16, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »

This question is for any & all of the locals familiar with the Portland / Sauvie Island area... When was the last time the channel & it's inlets were dredged? I've read that it's done daily as the sludge buildup hinders larger ships passage. What is "daily" to them? Once a month? Once ever couple of weeks? Has it been dredged since Kyron's been missing &, if so, was the river bed dragged before it was dredged? I'm hoping with the amount of rain that hit there, that it hasn't been dredged yet. Thank you.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: July 16, 2010, 11:17:30 PM »

Terri wants money from Kaine, but doesn't want custody of her beloved daughter.  Is this because she will be forced to answer some pretty tough questions regarding Kyron? 

I don't have the link right now but I think Terri's lawyer is only representing her in criminal matters but he said she will have to get another lawyer on the divorce and custody matters.  I'll try to find the link after I catch up.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: July 16, 2010, 11:17:47 PM »

Klaas, Rob, Wyks, as a matter of fact anyone that likes history - somebody just posted this on oregonlive.com & I'm LMAO! Listen to the whole thing, truly funny. I know it's o/t a bit, but sometimes it's nice to just take a step back, clear your head, then laugh about something that's totally unrelated. Listen & enjoy!

Here's the link:
http://www.whtapes.org/clip/lyndon-johnson-joe-haggar-lbj-orders-some-new-haggar-pants

OMG that is toooo funny!!     Had to laff too at the <belch> part.  I mean, how rude over the phone!  And he was so nonchalant about giving his address:  White House.     It was great Titch, thanks!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 16, 2010, 11:32:15 PM »

Terri wants money from Kaine, but doesn't want custody of her beloved daughter.  Is this because she will be forced to answer some pretty tough questions regarding Kyron? 

I don't have the link right now but I think Terri's lawyer is only representing her in criminal matters but he said she will have to get another lawyer on the divorce and custody matters.  I'll try to find the link after I catch up.

Terri has a criminal lawyer which is Stephen Houze, and a divorce lawyer which is Peter Bunch.
Peter Bunch...How appropriate...I mean, just sayin'...  

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCAQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oregonlive.com%2Fportland%2Findex.ssf%2F2010%2F07%2Fkaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html&ei=zyFBTIDUGIH48Aa4g-DEDw&usg=AFQjCNFS8JdS-ey3WuG5rkM_dY1VNOPi0A

Houze was accompanied by Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's divorce lawyer.
Unquote
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 16, 2010, 11:36:07 PM »

Klaas, Rob, Wyks, as a matter of fact anyone that likes history - somebody just posted this on oregonlive.com & I'm LMAO! Listen to the whole thing, truly funny. I know it's o/t a bit, but sometimes it's nice to just take a step back, clear your head, then laugh about something that's totally unrelated. Listen & enjoy!

Here's the link:
http://www.whtapes.org/clip/lyndon-johnson-joe-haggar-lbj-orders-some-new-haggar-pants

OMG that is toooo funny!!     Had to laff too at the <belch> part.  I mean, how rude over the phone!  And he was so nonchalant about giving his address:  White House.     It was great Titch, thanks!! 

Yeah, I really laughed out loud at that one. The president! Omg!

The new jokes are starting to hit the net. Here's one I saw today:
Bet Mike wantsa break every bone in her body now...except his own...

bahahahahahahahaha...just a joke...
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: July 16, 2010, 11:48:16 PM »

Part of me wonders if Terri is taking a page out of the Casey Anthony play book in not revealing all she knows about June 4th and Kyron's whereabouts.  I hate to think it but maybe she is keeping quiet and waiting till there would no forensic evidence if when Kyron is found

I agree. That's the good and bad about the play by play we get from NG and JVM.  The bad guys learn new tricks.

Why did the teen-age son leave? I don't remember exactly what happened? How long ago? I wonder if that created more bad blood with Terri? I wonder if it had anything to do with Kyron?
Any answers?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM »

Terri has a criminal lawyer which is Stephen Houze, and a divorce lawyer which is Peter Bunch.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCAQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oregonlive.com%2Fportland%2Findex.ssf%2F2010%2F07%2Fkaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html&ei=zyFBTIDUGIH48Aa4g-DEDw&usg=AFQjCNFS8JdS-ey3WuG5rkM_dY1VNOPi0A

Unquote

Thanks Titch you saved me a trip to look for that.  BTW did you notice that you posted the funny about LBJ and the Haggar pants and and not long afterward Seahorse posted that ebay link about pants.  Must be Monkey telepathy LOL!

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: July 17, 2010, 12:00:27 AM »

I agree. That's the good and bad about the play by play we get from NG and JVM.  The bad guys learn new tricks.

Why did the teen-age son leave? I don't remember exactly what happened? How long ago? I wonder if that created more bad blood with Terri? I wonder if it had anything to do with Kyron?
Any answers?

I don't have any answers but after seeing the pics of him with a horse it looked like he was training a horse.  My brother has horses and they take a lot of time to train.  Maybe he just wanted to be closer to whereever the horses are so he could spend more time doing that.  He may have been craving attention from his Dad as well....who knows.. so many questions and so few answers...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 17, 2010, 12:01:16 AM »

Unquote

Thanks Titch you saved me a trip to look for that.  BTW did you notice that you posted the funny about LBJ and the Haggar pants and and not long afterward Seahorse posted that ebay link about pants.  Must be Monkey telepathy LOL!

OMG that's too funny.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: July 17, 2010, 12:16:15 AM »

I think it could be her. Did you see my last comment? I accidentally said they were purchased on June 7th but June 7th is actually when the seller left feedback for rdsqrl! OMG. Look at the rest of the feedback. Hmmm...if she bought these online, I wonder if she was a last minute bidder or if she already had an amount in on an earlier date...kwim?

trying to fig usa time, i think it would be the 3rd here early like 1am, not sure though
so a few days to ship too

Ended: Jun 04, 201010:11:36 SGT   
Bid history: 1 bid

The bid by rdsqrl was placed here: US $0.99 Jun 01, 2010 23:21:14 SGT  

The starting price & date here: US $0.99 May 28, 2010 10:11:36 SGT

The listing ended here: Bidders:1 Bids:1 Time Ended:Jun 04, 2010 10:11:36 SGT Duration:7 days

I think it could be her...for what it's worth. I searched their feedback & rdsqrl recvd fb on the 7th of June for these pants, so since the end date was the 4th & the fb was recvd on the 7th, payment had to be made between the 4th & 7th...but fb wasn't left for this item by rdsqrl bc I searched all their fb left. Lots & lots of teaching supplies. Could be...

More info on rdsqrl on ebay. Hmmm. In March, this rdsqrl purchased something from noveltiesnmorenovelties. They sell adult only sex products. Lotsa lotsa dildos & body oils, edible stuff...hmmm, not that I really wanna think of it but hey, there it is for all to see...

Ok, here's the feedback left on rdsqrl's page:
??€˜¨?¨˜ͺ?(―`*•.Έ(―`*•.. Excellent Buyer - Thank You! ..•*΄―)Έ.•*΄―)?ͺ˜¨?¨˜€??
Member id noveltiesnmorenovelties ( Feedback Score Of 12712)  Mar 03, 2010 21:51

Here's the feedback that rdsqrl left on noveltiesnmorenovelties' page:
Fast shipment, great price, good quality. Would buy from again!
Seller: Member id noveltiesnmorenovelties ( Feedback Score Of 12712)  Mar 03, 2010 21:51

Now, if you go here:
http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/noveltiesnmorenovelties

Look to the bottom where it informs:
We are JSA Corporation aka Hollywood Novelties. We are located in beautiful sunny Southern California. We have been in business for over 30 years and have supplied some of the worlds top companies with unique and exciting products.

Right below this it give this email address:
hollywoodnovelties@yahoo.com

Now, when I google the email address, all that comes up are adult toys...etc.

When I google the name noveltiesnmorenovelties, well tons of ebay adult stuff comes up. You can click on the cached links to see the stuff that was being sold. Alot of them need adult verification but there's no need for it bc you can just hover over where it says "adult verification" and my ie tells me the link (not sure what everyone else uses). I have no idea if any of this means anything, but something to note is that they used to sell pills, stimulants, male & female.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.