April 30, 2024, 09:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249142 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 17, 2010, 12:25:22 AM »

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/rdsqrl

Could this be SM cat?   

I gleaned this from Oregonlive

Wonder why Ebay Singapore?  Also I really doubt that Terri Horman would be buying size 26 pants or 2X sweaters on ebay.  My guess is this is the wrong rdsqrl and not Terri Horman.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #821 on: July 17, 2010, 12:33:06 AM »

Could this be SM cat?   

Wonder why Ebay Singapore?  Also I really doubt that Terri Horman would be buying size 26 pants or 2X sweaters on ebay.  My guess is this is the wrong rdsqrl and not Terri Horman.

Someone on the OregonLive board said the ebay rdsqrl is in Arkansas.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: July 17, 2010, 07:37:17 AM »

All of these rumors about Kaine and the only proof of anyone one of Kyron's parents doing anything remotely unsavory is Terri.  Hmmm, methinks the one starting these rumors projects way too much.

... and according to Kaine's own words ... concerning changing in Terri's demeanor only took place following the birth of their daughter and ... it was during this time that PPD was diagnosed.

When the murder for hire plot ... the disappearance of Kyron and ... the sextexting with Michael Cook is considered ... it is apparent thatTerri had  developed an intense hatred for Kaine in this timeframe.  WHY?  Did she receive unconditional love and support from Kaine throughout this difficult period or ... was she abandoned/betrayed and forced to face the demons of this horrid disorder on her own?

Please read Kaine's own words and ... you be the judge!

Janet

++++++

POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION?

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
by Frank Mungeam
kgw.com
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

+++++++++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship. However the reliable source told KGW that there was no evidence to prove that Kaine had an affair.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 17, 2010, 12:39:29 AM »

Could this be SM cat?   

Klaas, hold on...I thought the same thing as you. Then I looked at the rest of the feedback for rdsqrl. Those pants could have been purchased for her mother, she appears to be around that size, plus they're a stretch waist. There' tons of teaching supplies listed in the feedback, plus a PS3 & a Wii. I thought I saw that she bought James a PS3 before her FB went private, pls don't quote me on that bc I'm not sure. Since this item (the pants) were also available in other countries, I just chose the google link that popped up first, but here it is again the actual ended listing that was sold in the USA:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360266925972

Now, here's the link to rdsqrl's feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rdsqrl&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Klaas, wow! Sex enhancement products? I mean, seriously? This was just in March. Now, what happened in March? Anything? Maybe this all means nothing, but interesting none the less.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: July 17, 2010, 12:48:12 AM »

Well personally I don't think the RDSQRL on ebay is Terri Horman but what if it is?  What does it really tell us?  We know things have been strained in the Horman household for a while after Kiara was born.  We know that the LS guy claims that Terri hired him to kill Kaine.  We know that Terri and Michael Cook were sexting and she sent naked photos to him.  So, could be very possible she purchased sex toys on ebay.

Still doesn't tell us where Kyron is.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 17, 2010, 12:52:46 AM »

Could this be SM cat?   

Someone on the OregonLive board said the ebay rdsqrl is in Arkansas.

Lisa & Klaas, it's my opinion that the poster from Oregon Live & WS are wrong. You see, they explained that they came to the conclusion that rdsqrl was from Arkansas bc there were several different spellings if you go to "Community" & do the search on the name, several variations come up. They found one that was from Arkansas that bought those sizes & guessed at this rdsqrl being from there. Well, in fact, I searched this user id rdsqrl & they have never sold anything on ebay, which is something that WS & Oregon Live posters both said - wrong. This rdsqrl has only made purchases - never sold. Secondly, the only user name linked with rdsqrl is in fact the only name rdsqrl & they've been a member of ebay since 2001. You see, you can go to their feedback page & go to View More Options (in the right hand side), then hover over that link & a bubble will pop up, then click on View ID History and you'll see what I'm talking about. The posters on WS & Oregon Live are very wrong. Look at this & then look at the feedback link I provided in my last comment. What has me weirded out is the novelty purchase...they sell male enhancement stuff, too. She must not have been happy...if in fact it is her. The feedback could show definite potential to be related...

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=rdsqrl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: July 17, 2010, 07:56:54 AM »

It would be interesting to know James' perspective regarding the dynamics of the Horman household and why he was sent from the home in March of this year ... two months prior to the end of the school term.  I hope investigators have questioned him.

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, James has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

It's not clear why he was sent away.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 17, 2010, 12:56:20 AM »

Well personally I don't think the RDSQRL on ebay is Terri Horman but what if it is?  What does it really tell us?  We know things have been strained in the Horman household for a while after Kiara was born.  We know that the LS guy claims that Terri hired him to kill Kaine.  We know that Terri and Michael Cook were sexting and she sent naked photos to him.  So, could be very possible she purchased sex toys on ebay.

Still doesn't tell us where Kyron is.

You're right, Klaas. I think the reason we were all wigged out is bc of the date the listing ended...June 4th. Now, I've been able to show that the original bid was done on the 1st & the listing ended on the 4th, but the feedback received was on the 7th. So, I wonder if the item was paid for right when the listing ended or that day. The 4th is a big day & just trying to get some kind of definitive timeline... Since rdsqrl recvd fb on the 7th, the item had to be paid for between the 4th & the 7th. rdsqrl hasn't left any fb for the pants.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 17, 2010, 12:58:15 AM »

It would be interesting to know James' perspective regarding the dynamics of the Horman household and why he was sent from the home in March of this year ... two months prior to the end of the school term.  I hope investigators have questioned him.

Janet

+++++++

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, James has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

Janet, this article is incorrect. Tarver either misinformed them that he moved to Roseburg in March or it was misreported by the media. I've provided snapshots of his wife's Facebook page showing that James was in Roseburg at the beginning of the year...to live.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 17, 2010, 01:01:52 AM »

Janet

+++++++

Irreconcilable

Here ya go Janet, I posted this in the Documents Thread...I'm just gonna quote it word for word...Reading it will make ya wanna slap somebody for all the erroneous info since the beginning imo:

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here to establish a true timeline. It's been stated that James went to Roseburg a few months before Kyron went missing. Well, according to this, he moved to Roseburg in January. Klaas, this is from Angela's public FB a/c.  Angela, if you happen to read here, we're trying to find Kyron. This isn;t posted in disrespect to you. If your pictures can possibly say anything about you, it appears as though you're an incredibly wonderful person. Your posts crack me up! Seems like James is in good hands...

Link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663904763

Snapshot:
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 17, 2010, 01:08:05 AM »

I have to get off of here...my 8 y/o is still up playing Wii...think's he tough stuff bc it's so late & he's up...so I'm gonna go make him watch Twilight AGAIN with me. Hoping he falls asleep soon. My husband is snoring, other boys sleeping, me & my crazy 8 y/o are up...go figure!

It's 1:07 here. Hugs to all. Sleep well.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #831 on: July 17, 2010, 01:11:45 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman "vented" after flunking her polygraph
Published: Friday, July 16, 2010, 9:48 PM     Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 10:09 PM

Kaine Horman said Terri Moulton Horman came home from taking her first polygraph examination after Kyron's disappearance and "vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth week, Kaine and Kyron's mother and stepfather, Desiree and Tony Young, invited The Oregonian and other media to submit written questions.

In his responses sent late Friday, Kaine Horman touches on the strife in his marriage, his belief that a third party was involved in his son's disappearance and how he is now coping with being a single father.

"Kiara and I have not discussed any of this yet," he wrote. "She can't quite talk just yet and would not be able to understand verbally what is happening yet. I am providing her with as much love, routine, and support that I possibly can."

Kaine Horman moved out of his family home June 26 with his 20-month-old daughter and has since gone to court to force Terri to leave. She has gone to Roseburg, where her family live.

The following are Kaine Horman's written responses, edited for space:

Q. Kaine, did you know the landscaper who was involved in the alleged murder-for-hire plot? Did you ever meet him?

A: No, I did not know we had a landscaper and have never met him

Q: What are you reactions to this week's developments in court documents, which said Terri Horman had struck up a relationship with Kaine's high school friend, Michael Cook, and was sexting him days after you moved out and filed for divorce?

A: We will deal with the issue as part of the legal matters in front of us, it does not even approach the priority of finding Kyron so we will deal with it then. I have only seen Michael Cook recently since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on any relationship we had. We had just gotten reconnected and were trying to figure all that out.

I am not aware that Terri had met Michael prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Q: What were the "red flags" or warning signs that Desiree Young thought she may have missed prior to Kyron's disappearance? Desiree told the Today Show that Kyron seemed increasingly unhappy when he left their home after his visits with the Youngs. Kaine, did you see any warning signs and if so what?

A: Desiree's quote was not taken in its entirety. As a younger boy, Kyron can express distress when going from one household to the other if he has been having a great time and is looking forward to upcoming activities with that particular household. There was no abnormal amount of this happening after he left Desiree's household or when he left ours to go visit Desiree. He has been unhappy several times when he has had to leave our house to go visit Desiree, nothing Desiree or I would deem out of the ordinary.

Q: While you have said your marriage suffered after Kiara's birth and Terri's post-partum depression, was there any talk of separating or divorce before Kyron disappeared?

A: Yes there was but we worked through them in a positive manner (at least that was my impression.)

Q: Can you describe how Terri Horman handled the polygraph requests? I believe you have said to others that Terri walked out of a second polygraph, and then waited about 10 days before taking a third? Can you clarify this for us?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house. A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered... again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house ...She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.

Q: Kaine, when are you planning to return to work?

A: The investigation is still our top priority, we drop anything, anytime, anywhere to do what is needed. In between those moments Desiree, Tony, and I have all been trying to get back to work to some degree. We will need to continue to be able to provide a home for Kyron when he returns so working even part time will be essential...Because of both cases (criminal and divorce) and becoming a single parent I have not had much time to work but I have been getting some hours in each week for the past few weeks working remotely.

Q: How is Kiara doing? What have you told Kiara about why she can't see her mom? Have Terri's parents seen Kiara or will they be able to and if so under what circumstances?

A: Kiara is doing as well as can be expected given the circumstance. Kiara and I have not discussed any of this yet, she can't quite talk just yet and would not be able to understand verbally what is happening yet. I am providing her with as much love, routine, and support that I possibly can.

Q: Are you afraid that it may take months before investigators figure out what has happened to Kyron?

11. Kaine, how is the rest of your family handling the situation?

Kaine: not going to comment on behalf of others and how they feel

Q: What is your reaction to Terri's attorney's characterization of the "witchhunt" aimed at his client?

A: I think Terri's past (since Kyron went missing) and continued actions are fanning the flames. All we have asked for is the truth. Until she comes forward with that truth and Kyron is found then I doubt that things will turn down in intensity.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #832 on: July 17, 2010, 01:22:34 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/anna_griffin/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_has_gone_from_tra.html#mode_smoref_twitt

Kyron Horman has gone from tragic missing-boy case to tabloid sideshow
Published: Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:28 PM     Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:31 PM

Six weeks after Kyron Horman disappeared, we still have no clue where the little boy went or whether he's alive.

Certain things have become clear, though. The fact, for example, that there is only one truly innocent victim in this mess.

Two if you count Kyron's baby sister.

This began as a sad, terrifying story about a boy who vanished. It has devolved into a domestic dispute, admittedly one with enough juicy detail to attract People magazine and the major TV networks.

Despite almost a half-million dollars spent on the search by Multnomah County taxpayers, we know only the barest details of Kyron's last morning at home. Despite countless hours of TV time and newsprint pages, we know little about the boy, beyond that he's allergic to bees, has a birthmark on his forehead and loves sushi.

We know plenty, however, about Terri and Kaine Horman's failed marriage, their gym habits, his claims she suffered from severe postpartum depression. We know biological mother Desiree Young says she suspected the worst of her former husband's new wife even before Kyron disappeared.

We've heard there's a landscaper who says Terri asked him to kill Kaine -- yet waited six months to tell police -- and from the high school classmate of Kaine Horman's who showed up to lend support and wound up in what he calls "inappropriate communications" with Horman's wife.

"I'm a pretty straight shooter," Michael Cook told a TV crew this week. "I didn't have sex with her."

Red-eyed tree frogs have been trumped by randy text messages. This is no longer just sad. Now it's also disgusting.

Those of us in the mass media certainly share the blame for the way this tragedy has morphed into the stuff of made-for-TV-movie tabloid dreams. The push to compete, to report even the most innocuous detail faster than everybody else, can be all-consuming. The search for answers, an explanation for something as fundamentally inexplicable as an endangered child, can lead in unpleasant directions. We lose perspective.

(Things got really meta last week when one Portland TV station grew so desperate to fill airtime that they interviewed author Ann Rule, the 74-year-old queen of true crime books. She compared the attention being paid Kyron's disappearance to the media flurry that surrounded Diane Downs, the Oregon woman who shot three of her children in 1983, killing one, and tried to blame a "shaggy-haired stranger." Well, sure. Rule wrote a book about Downs. Anybody doubt she'll wind up writing a book on this one?)

Then again, sanctimoniousness aside, this is a car wreck of the human condition. Who can resist rubbernecking? Or judging?

There's a reason the national crews are still here, even though investigators keep saying there's no reason for anyone else to worry about their kid: Other people's misery can be fun to watch, and weirdly satisfying. The internal monologue goes something like this: "I may yell at my kid and my house is a mess, but at least I'm not that screwed up. Those people were horrible to begin with, so of course something horrible happened to them."

(snipped)

OS

The problem is that all this talk about who lives where and who took pictures of what distracts from another central fact:

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 17, 2010, 01:36:51 AM »

Where's Kyron?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 17, 2010, 08:40:26 AM »

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 17, 2010, 09:07:48 AM »

Where's Kyron?

maybe if LE would give some info,and kaine would get off the F im hurt high horse
and DY, stop moaning, i didnt know maybe he was reaching out BS

AND CONCETRATE ON KYRON, he could be found
i just realized how much i dislike self serving Aholes

rant over

Sorry, but I don't see how being anguished over your missing child is self-serving.  I guess maybe she should sext her husband's friend and not give a rats ass about Kyron?

This continued bashing of a grieving Mom and Dad is just inexcusable. I hope they don't read here, or James or Quinn either. It will not help Kyron if people are cruel to his parents and it does not help his siblings.

LE owes us nothing. It's not their job to satisfy the curiosity of internet posters, and we are not entitled to become insiders to an investigation. We are not entitled to interfere either. People need to respect the boundaries.

Some of these posts have reached a new low.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 17, 2010, 02:34:46 AM »

Brandi, I just wanted you to know I spent a long time looking at this picture tonight noticing all the poignant detail that you put into it.  I especially love the ray of hope shining through the window.  Thank you for sharing your creative genius with us, you are truly a fine artist.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #837 on: July 17, 2010, 02:54:15 AM »

--   
Positive feedback rating   Super patient seller! My daughter was & he waited for her to get better!

She is talking about a daughter back in 2001. This clearly isn't Terri's ebay account.

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=rdsqrl&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=4

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 17, 2010, 10:12:35 AM »

4getUnot, thank you!
 an angelic monkey

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 17, 2010, 10:38:12 AM »

Terri may not be talking, but it looks like some of her friends are. Some appear to be friends and some just supporters.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.